Maid to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad helped her to her feet while I stood there still a little shocked by how good that felt and that my father had just watched me get a blowjob. They made there way over to the desk and dad leaned Rosa over and slid his cock in from behind. I watched them fucking like that for a while, I’m not sure how long but my cock was as hard as a rock again. Dad fucked Rosa really hard and she was moaning and saying stuff in Spanish while she came. Then sweaty and nearly breathless, she motioned me over. I stood next to her thinking I was going to get another amazing blowjob but my dad stepped away and invited me to fuck her. His cock was so red and so much thicker then it was before. I was truly amazed at how fat his cock was. He was also dripping with Rosa’s pussy juice and as I stepped in to fuck her she stopped me and lie on her back over the desk. With her head reaching the other side it allowed my father to feed his cock into her hungry mouth.

Dad grabbed a hold of her tits, which were bouncing now that my cock was in her and I was pumping away. Her pussy was so wet that it didn’t feel that tight and I was glad because I had already cum too fast the first time. I wanted this fuck to last until I could make her reach another orgasm. My hands were on her hips now for leverage and I was really fucking her as hard as I ever fucked any one (that’s not saying much, I know) but it did the trick and right after my father jerked his cum all over tits, she started having another orgasm and this time she was screaming at me in Spanish. When her body stopped rocking I buried my cock in her balls deep and unleashed my second load of the day. I couldn’t see it but it felt like it was even more cum then she had swallowed earlier. The three of stopped now; all covered in sweat and the little office smelling like cum and hot pussy (a good smell, mind you). Dad went over to the couch on the other side of the room and motioned me over. I walked to him, my dick was literally dripping as I sat on the blanket on the couch, not five feet from my dad.

12