Maid to Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I ordered, and taking his erect dick moved him to the centre of the bed. His dick was slick with spunk and pre-cum. I grabbed my bra and pushed my fake tits together before straddling his nylon covered legs, working my way up to his groin and suspending myself over his manhood paused. I hovered there, Sean was looking at me with lust. He looked at my dick and then my stockinged legs. His dick quivered and went completely rigid. I slowly sank down on it guiding it into my rectum. He was large and I had to manoeuvre myself several times before I started to slide up and down. Each time I sank down deeper until I felt Sean's balls touch my bare ass cheeks. Then I proceeded to bounce around slowly at first, then getting faster and faster.

Sean started to shout "yes, oh yes, fuck me hard." I got faster and faster, corkscrewing and swivelling my hips round and round, really grinding his dick feeling it hard and full inside me. My own dick went solid too and Sean was wanking me off with his right hand as his left was grasping and stroking my stocking tops. I felt Sean tense eventually and relax then hot cum erupted inside me. I continued to milk him until I tensed and let loose a flood of pearly spunk all over Sean's chest. "That was quite a show." A voice behind us said.

I jumped off of Sean and Sean bolted upright. There in the doorway, dressed in a smart black suit, high heel shoes, sheer black tights and with her hair up stood Susan, with her blouse undone and a hard nipple standing proud of her lacy white bra. " It was about time you guys got to know each other!"

"Susan " I gasped.

Sean echoed my exclamation. " It wasn't what you think it is." He stammered.

"No? It looked like it to me. I have standing here since Sean decided you needed some oral relief." She peeled off her blouse, unhooked her bra and shrugged off her skirt to reveal crotchless tights." Now then is it my turn? I am glad that modified tea came in handy after all."

12