Maid to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
225 Followers

"Tell me Connie," I asked before kissing her yet again, "Are you ready for the return journey?"

"Do you want to play some more?" she asked.

"Of course I want to play some more." I replied.

She ran her fingers over my short hair.

"Tell me something" she said.

"What would you like to know?" I asked.

"Why on earth does a beautiful young girl like you want to play with an old lady like me?"

"Because you're gorgeous." I replied. "You have a beautiful body and I want to play with it forever. But that's not the only reason I want to play with you."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "I don't think I have a beautiful body, nowhere near as wonderful as yours, and I really could play with yours forever. Tell me Honey, why do you really want to carry on playing with me."

"Because," I said and then paused because I didn't know what her reaction would be to me answer.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Because I'm in love with you."

Before she could say anything I placed my lips onto hers and we shared a very long and deep kiss.

"And I'm in love with you too my precious." she said before continuing with our kiss.

We put our arms around each other and between kisses talked about our feelings. I started to caress her back and she reciprocated.

We lay together for about a half hour cuddling, talking and kissing.

"If only Daphne could see us now." Connie said.

"Daphne?" I asked.

"Daphne Davison." Connie replied. "If it wasn't for her remarks, this morning wouldn't have happened."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously.

"She fancies the ass off of you my sweetheart." was her surprising reply.

"Tell me more!"

"She is always remarking that she would like to take you into her arms and smother you with kisses, to slowly disrobe you, lay you across the table, pull your legs wide apart and smother your cunt with her mouth."

"She told you that?"

"Quite often. In fact something along those lines every time she sees you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought that Mrs Davison was the last person who was likely to have any lesbian leanings. She was a right and proper country lady, a spinster in her mid fifties, well over six feet tall with small but shapely breasts and jet black shoulder length hair.

"Does that upset you?" I asked as I tightened my cuddle a little.

Connie laughed. "No, in fact I get really turned on when she makes those remarks. I used to wonder what it would be like if she did those things to me. Gradually my thoughts turned to what it would be like doing them to you and I found myself being turned on even more."

I leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on her lips and started to slowly caress her breasts. She placed a hand on my thigh and started to caress that.

"And now you know." I said. "Happy?"

"Blissfully." she replied. "When you sat opposite me yesterday I caught a glimpse of you panties and when you parted your knees it was all I could do to stop myself playing with my pussy, I was so turned on."

"What does Daphne look like when she's naked?" I asked.

"I have no idea." she replied.

"Should we see?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't we turn the tables on her?"

"How?" Connie asked.

"You are obviously turned on by her, and what you told me has made me feel really horny, so after your next turn to host the afternoon club why don't we find some excuse for her to stay behind and then see if we can relieve her of her clothes?"

"Should we?" Connie asked, surprised by my question.

"Oh yes, we must." I said, "Mind you there are one or two things we must practise first."

"Such as?"

"Kissing and licking pussy for a start." I said, "I've never done that."

"Me neither." Connie whispered before pulling my face to hers and giving me another long passionate kiss. "But we've got twelve weeks to practise."

She kissed me again. "I'm aching for you to play with my cunt now, Honey." she said.

I quickly slipped down the bed and carefully spread her legs wide, very wide. Her pussy lay open for me and, sitting between her legs I started to caress her still soaking pussy.

She immediately started to gently moan as my fingers swirled around her gaping pussy. I started to caress her clitoris with the fingers of one hand."

"Oh, that is wonderful Jenny," she gasped, "Play with my cunt, do anything you want to my cunt."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." she replied.

I knew the next twelve weeks would be wonderful.

All Red
All Red
225 Followers