Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent Sunday trying to understand why Marlene had openly displayed her sick lesbian sexuality to me. It would surely have a negative effect on her career if it was exposed. Did she think I was so frightened of her I wouldn't reveal to the company her sick relationships with other women? Surely she didn't think she could coerce me into participating with her in her perversion.

Arriving at work Monday morning I was only mildly concerned by the way Marlene ignored me. She was a hands on kind of supervisor, spending lots of time with her employees. It was like she was avoiding me purposely.

By Friday I was very concerned. She had managed to ignore me the entire week. I was becoming paranoid.

Then, just before leaving work for the weekend, she stuck her head in my office and told me she didn't need my maid services on Saturday. My paranoia sky rocketed. I worried she was going back on her word...maybe preparing to fire me. I could only surmise she was disappointed in my first and only day as her maid.

I realized my attitude had been poor. But what did she expect? She surely couldn't have thought I'd be grateful for the demeaning way she treated me. I knew it was going to be a stressful, sleepless weekend. -----------------------------------

Saturday morning I decided to at least make an attempt to take my mind off of my problems. I went shopping, I knew it wasn't a good idea but I felt compelled to locate the young sales clerk Marlene brought home with her. I located her in the lingerie department. She recognized me immediately.

"I know you," she said excitedly. "You're Miss Nelson's maid aren't you. Remember me? I met you last Saturday."

"Yes, I remember you," I said. "How could I forget. Listen, I'm glad I've ran into you. I'm curious. How old are you?"

"Eighteen. I'll be nineteen next month."

"You didn't know Miss Nelson before she came shopping here did you?"

"No...no I didn't. She told me she was new to the area."

"And when she asked you to come home with her you, why would you agree? I don't understand."

"I didn't agree at first. But I was flattered. She's such a beautiful, sophisticated woman...and so forceful. I've like always been fascinated by older women like that. I was kinda afraid, though."

"But why would you go home with a complete stranger if you were scared? I don't understand."

"I'm like kinda in the closet," she whispered. "You know...uh...with my parents and everything. But she like recognized that about me. I guess I like couldn't say no. Like I said, I've always been drawn to women like that. I would think you would understand. Isn't that why you're her maid?"

I didn't answer her but I realized that was an astute assumption by someone so young.

"She's a pretty nasty woman," the young girl giggled. "She made me do some things...but...but then you probably know what I mean."

I could see it in her young face. The mere fact we were talking about this was turning her on.

"I don't understand why she hasn't called me," she said sombrely. "She promised me she would call. You're her maid. Do you know why she hasn't called me?"

"No, I don't know," I said. "But then that doesn't mean anything. I've only been her maid for one day."

As we chatted I couldn't help but remember her standing in Marlene's apartment partially naked. Her slender teenage body was so tight, so perfectly proportioned. I recalled being aroused. I had convinced myself it was the booze.

I cut our conversation short when she asked me to deliver a message to Marlene. I wasn't about to place myself in the middle of their sick lesbian relationship. -------------------------------

The remainder of the weekend I was plagued by the dreadful feeling Marlene was going to fire me. Maybe I should have tried harder to please her. I was sure she had sensed how much I disliked her.

By Monday morning I was so paranoid I was physically ill. I walked around the office searching the faces of the other employees to see if knew anything...to see if they reacted any different towards me. I was a wreck.

Then, in mid morning, Marlene summoned me to her office. I was shaking like a leaf when I opened her door.

"Listen, Sandee," she said as I entered her office, "I'm entertaining a very close friend tonight at my home. I need you there to cook dinner, serve, and clean up afterwards. You can leave here early today. Keep it simple...salad and a couple of steaks. We'll eat around eight."

I can't explain my elation...the sense of relief I felt. I was back in her good graces again. I expected the night to be a continuation of my humiliation but I was too relieved to care. It certainly wasn't logical.

After hurrying home to change into my maid uniform, I arrived at her apartment early. I gathered up her dirty panties to wash. Several pair were all crusty in the crotch. I sniffed them...they smelled of sexual secretion, similar to the odor of my own panties after heavy petting with a man.

Before putting them into the washer I sniffed them again, holding the crotch up against my nose, inhaling deeply. My reaction was disturbing. What I was doing wasn't normal. I quickly tossed them in the washer along with her bed linen.

Retuning to the living room, I dusted all the furniture. I was determined to be a good maid this time. I didn't want to go through another stressful weekend.

Marlene and her guest arrived around seven. I could tell they had been drinking.

"Make us some drinks," Marlene ordered. "Martinis...dry. And by the way, I've been meaning to tell you...lose the bra. Why would you want to hide those beautiful tits? Get rid of it. Now...."

Red faced, I reacted submissively, slinking down the hall to do as I was told. Once the bra was removed, I checked out my image in the mirror. My breast were now clearly displayed through the sheer uniform blouse. I had to admit, I did have nice breast. I just didn't think they should be displayed so lewdly.

Back in the kitchen I began serving them dinner. As they dined I peered at the guest from the kitchen. She was about my age, late twenties or so. She was classically beautiful, certainly not anything like the submissive bimbo from the department store.

After dinner I cleaned up as they moved to the living room to chat. I heard my name mentioned. I eavesdropped.

"So, what's up with this new maid of yours?" I heard the guest ask Marlene. "Is she...you know."

"No, at least not yet," Marlene laughed. "But you know how I like a challenge."

I was surprised Marlene would admit such a thing in front of me. Regardless, it confirmed what I suspected. She was going to try to seduce me. I knew there was no way that was going to happen. I would quit first. I had to draw the line somewhere.

Marlene turned on the sofa, looking directly at me. "Come in here Sandee. I want my friend to see those big tits of yours."

She certainly was a tactless bitch I thought to myself. I crossed my arms over my breast and moved slowly to the living room. Standing in front of them, I stared at the floor.

"Put your arms down to your side," Marlene ordered.

I slowly lowered my arms, displaying my breast shamefully. I was totally embarrassed when my nipples began to harden, straining against the tight sheer blouse. My shame was going completely off of the charts. I couldn't hold back the tears. I wondered to what extreme I would sink to keep my job. I was a whore.

"Touchy bitch isn't she," the guest murmured when she saw my tears. Let's give her a real reason to cry."

"Come here, bitch," Marlene said. "Stand closer."

I hesitated. Marlene's cold, steely blue eyes intimidated me I lowered my head again and moved closer to them. I flinched when she reached out and grasped my nipples, squeezing and twisting them. I moaned in pain, continuing to cry like a baby.

"Hurt her," the guest spat out. "Make her like it. Humiliate the bitch."

Through tear dimmed eyes I watched as the guest reached out, touching my upper thigh. I jerked my leg away from her.

"Get the hell out of here," Marlene hissed, disgust in her voice. "Go home."

I backed away, grabbing my trench coat and running from the apartment. Out in the hallway, I paced nervously, waiting for the elevator. It seemed to take forever.

Arriving home, I sat in the dark in my living room trying to collect myself. I cried myself to sleep.

In the morning I awoke, still lying on the couch. The shame of the previous night came flooding back to me. I didn't think I could continue this charade with Marlene, even if it meant losing my job. I couldn't continue with the stress.

I arrived at work with a new attitude. I some how convinced myself if I stood up to Marlene she might gain some respect for me. Her treatment of me should have limits. I wanted to keep my job but there were certain things I just wasn't willing to do. I had to be strong and let her know that.

An hour after arriving she came to my office, closing the door. Seeing the scowl on her face made my new attitude quickly disappear.

"You embarrassed me last night," she spat out at me. "Don't you ever do that again."

I wasn't prepared for her vehement outburst. I was immediately intimidated...again. I quickly apologized.

"That's better," she cooed. "I knew you would be a good little bitch about it."

She moved around my desk, stopping directly behind me. Pushing her large breast against my neck, she gently massaged my shoulders. Soon her hands slipped down to by breast, caressing my nipples.

"I'm glad to see you're still braless," she whispered in my ear. "Mmmmmm, you have such wonderful tits. Large and firm, like mine. And look...your nipples are growing erect. That's a good sign. You like being fondled don't you."

I tried to fend off the pleasant feeling of her gentle massage. Women touching each other was abnormal. I didn't want to admit feeling pleasure. It was disgusting and sick. I groaned as she gently pinched my nipples. My body was betraying me.

"Please...please don't," I pleaded feebly. "I'm not like you and your friends. Please stop touching me."

She pulled her hands away. "Still a little touchy I see. By the way...don't be late this coming Saturday. I'm throwing a little party Saturday night and I'll need your help in the preparation."

After she left my office I fought off the urge to masturbate, to quell the heat between my legs. This wasn't like me. It wasn't like me at all. ------------------------------------

I didn't talk to Marlene the remainder of the week. Just knowing she needed me for her upcoming party tempered my paranoia.

Saturday morning I showed up at her apartment early. I washed all of her dirty dishes and cleaned and straightened up the living room.

She was still asleep when I entered her bedroom. Being as quiet as possible, I tiptoed to the master bath to collect her dirty clothes. She was partially uncovered, her large natural breast fully exposed. I tried to look away...I couldn't. They were awesome, like mine.

After collecting a handful of her panties, I tried to quietly slip back through the room. She heard me.

"Sandra, what are you doing in here?" she asked. "Oh, I see. You're going to wash my panties. Come here a minute. I want to show you something."

I approached her bed. She reached out, pulling a white pair of her thongs from my hand.

"See how soiled these are," she said, holding the crotch up for me to see. "I cum in them last night...at least three or four times. They were soaked by the time I arrived home. Here, smell them...smell how nasty they are."

She held them out, taunting me. I could only stand there, red faced, allowing the harassment.

"Come on, Sandra," she urged. "Sniff them. Don't disappoint me again. Let's not start the day with you pissing me off."

That was the last thing I wanted to do...piss her off. I was holding myself together by a thread.

I inched my nose towards the panties. The odor was strong, still ripe. I closed my eyes and inhaled.

"Come on, Sandra. You can do better than that. Take a good long whiff. Don't be afraid to like it."

I moved closer, within inches. I inhaled deeply.

"That's more like it." she said. "I'll bet you never thought you'd be sniffing your boss's panties did you. You know, I think you enjoy it. Who would have thought...you're a panty sniffer."

Suddenly she forced the crotch between my parted lips. I should have pulled away, not allow her to disgrace me like this. But I was suddenly caught up in the intense sexual intimacy clouding up the room. I let her stuff them into my mouth. The taste was unique, sour but not bitter.

"Suck on them, bitch. Taste me. Taste your boss."

She let go of them. I stood up erect, the panties partially hanging from my lips. In an attempt to please her, I impulsively reached up and pushed the entire crotch into my mouth. The warmth of my saliva softened the crustiness, intensifying the taste. I had finally crossed the line...the line I vowed never to cross. Maybe I was the slut I pretended not to be.

"That's a good girl," she whispered. "Maybe you'd like to sniff my cunt too."

I shook my head vigorously, backing away from her.

"Okay...okay" she hissed. "Get out of here and make me my breakfast. And get my paper for me."

I hurried from the bedroom, her panties still hanging from my mouth. I retreated to the utility room, quickly depositing the panties into the washer, I then hustled to the kitchen to start her breakfast.

She sat at the dining room table reading the paper as I served her.

"Do you remember Marge?" she asked. "You know, the friend I entertained here last Monday night. Well, she'll be here shortly to help with the party arrangements. If I'm in the bathroom, ring her up."

I didn't like her friend, especially after the way she had treated me. She had a cruel streak, making me cry the way she did. And now I was going to have to spend the day with her!

After finishing her coffee, I listened to further instructions. "When Marge gets here she may try to give you a hard time. Don't embarrass me like you did the last time. Indulge her. Who knows, she may let you sniff her panties too."

"I don't like her," I blurted out. "And I certainly don't want to smell her panties."

"Why not, Sandra," she said mockingly. "You seemed to enjoy smelling my panties."

"No...no I didn't," I murmured. "You...you made me."

I knew my protest rang hollow. She knew it too. She glared at me. I drooped my head, staring at the floor.

"I'll...I'll try to be nice to her," I mumbled.

Within minutes after she disappeared down the hall to the bathroom, the doorbell rang. I buzzed the building entrance door open. Wien Marge entered the apartment, I was putting the last of the breakfast dishes away.

"Well, look who's here," she said snidely. "And looking good too."

She approached me, boldly reaching out to cup one of my breast. "That's interesting," she said. "You're not pulling away. Has Marlene finally tamed you? By the way, where is she?"

"She...she's in the bathroom," I stammered.

She continued caressing my breasts through my blouse. She had absolutely no respect for me. I felt dirty.

"What was your name again?" she asked. "I forgot."

"Sandra."

"Sandra, huh. Okay, Sandra. Let's go over to the sofa and get to know each other. Come on girl. Don't be shy."

I followed submissively. "Come here," she ordered. "I want you to sit here on the floor in front of me."

I was scared. But there was a sense of excitement too. The woman was so domineering. Just like Marlene. For some reason I was beginning to feel comfortable with my submissiveness.

I slipped down to the floor directly in front of her. She spread her legs lewdly. My eyes were drawn to her crotch.

"You are a naughty thing aren't you Sandra. Looking up under my skirt like that. "What do you see, bitch? Do you see something you like?"

"Yellow panties," I whispered. "Pretty yellow panties."

She slumped further down on the sofa, splaying her legs and thighs even further. Suddenly Marlene appeared behind me.

"She's a sniffer, Marge," she said to her friend. "Dirty panties...My new bitch likes dirty panties."

"Really!' Marge said, acting surprised. "Well, as it so happens, I'm wearing dirty panties. How about that, Sandra. I have just what you like. Go ahead, bitch. Take a big sniff."

I peered up at Marlene, giving her a pleading look. Her eyes, as usual, were cold and unblinking. She expected me to do as I was told. And I...I had an overwhelming urge not to displease her.

I tried to appear reluctant. I was sickened by my arousal. I was completely humiliated but Marlene had debased me so many times I was becoming numb to it.

I nuzzled my cheeks up against Marge's inner thigh, up above her thigh high stocking top. It was shameful, I was relenting to something I swore I would never do. I breathed deeply. She was right, her panties were dirty...the odor strong and pungent. I actually became light headed.

She entangled her fingers in my hair, pulling my face closer to her crotch. She was forcing me like a rape victim. But there was no mistaken the sensation I felt, being used for her sexual whims.

Feeling helpless masked some of the guilt, but wanting to please her was a new emotion for me. I nestled my nose up against her crotch, taking the full brunt of her womanly odor.

She pulled the crotch of her panties from out of her frothy slit, a creamy white substances oozing from her. I wasn't prepared for this. Nor was I prepared for how succulent I thought it to be.. I tried to pull away but she was holding my head firmly. I continued inhaling deeply, saturating my sense of smell.

"Have a taste," she sneered. "Have your first taste of cunt."

I hesitated. I knew what she expected of me. The very thought was repugnant.

"Do it bitch," I heard Marlene snarl at me. "Lick her cunt you fucking slut. Lick it, make her cum. Make her cum in your pussy mouth."

I was shocked by Marlene's outburst and harsh filthy language. But even more shocking...I obeyed. My tongue snaked out, touching her pink slit. And then, with a frightening eager curiosity, I slurped up the creamy substance, swirling it around in my mouth. It was absolutely vile and revolting. I swallowed it.

What followed was a nightmare come true. I actually licked her pussy. Me, licking a woman's private parts! And it was exhilarating, making this strong, domineering woman moan with pleasure. Marlene, hovering over me, continued urging me on.

For the next two hours they used me, making me do things so disgusting I thought I'd be sick. But, to the contrary, I became caught up in the perversenes of it all. And after my unexpected orgasm, I didn't care what they did to me or made me do. Eventually I cum numerous times...so many times I lost count. My transformation was complete. I was Marlene's bitch. The line I vowed never to cross faded away.

Down the hall I posed in front of a full length mirror. It was no mystery how and why my blouse was covered with yellowing splotches. The stains were cum juices dripped from the corners of my mouth. I had fully succumbed to the advances of Marlene and Marge and done things I didn't think I was capable of doing.

My own body had betrayed me. The sheer number of orgasms I experienced would attest to that. My shame did not deter my participation and pleasure...in fact it seemed to enhance it. I didn't know how to fight it.

I experienced sexual pleasure so exquisite it nearly shut my body down...I think I even had temporary black outs. Marlene had weakened my resolve by the contempt and disrespect she had for me. She had broken my spirit, How shame and humiliation became so compelling I don't know.