Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only Lady Rose was free to cry out her sexual excitement and response to Marina's eating her pussy.

"Ooooo, god, my god, Marina. Your mouth is wonderful on me. Eat me, Love. Eat my throbbing, wet pussy. I want to cum all over your pretty face," moaned Lady Rose as she reached the apex of her orgasm.

Marina, in synch with Lady Rose, had been pacing herself so the two might share in the joy of a mutual orgasm. She had been at the apex of her orgasm a few minutes before Lady Rose cried out she was going to cum. Therefore, there was no more waiting for Lady Rose or Marina. Their time had come, and just as Lady Rose and Marina were shooting their ejaculate—Lady Rose into Marina's mouth and Marina into Ginger's mouth—splashing onto their faces and filling their mouths with their ejaculate, the door to the lounge opened and Ashley and Penny walked in on them.

They were not shocked by what they saw. Just surprised.

"Well, my, my, and what do we have here? It looks as if we walked into some sexual fun, Penny," Ashley said with a putout, surprised voice.

"It certainly does, Ashley," said Penny. "Now we know exactly what the 'something special' was Lady Rose had in mind for Marina that she asked her to come two hours before us," smiling broadly.

Ashley's and Penny's talking gave time for the heat of passion to subside enough for Lady Rose, Marina, and Ginger to speak a word that made any sense. Lady Rose in her wisdom asked Ashley to close the door and for her and Penny to take seats opposite the futon.

Once the five were settled, Lady Rose explained the obvious to Ashley and Penny. She wanted Marina to come earlier than they not so she could help with the setting up for the dinner but for Ginger, whom she introduced by putting her hand in her lap, to help her seduce Marina for which she did admirably I must say, especially since she is so young. Just turned eighteen.

It was then Ashley and Penny took time to look at Ginger to see how fair, young, and beautiful she was and how adorable she looked in the white corset and other lingerie that made it look like a wedding ensemble. The two wondered where and how Lady Rose knew Ginger, but they also knew it was expedient not to ask because if she wants them to know she would tell them in her own good time.

"Everything worked out splendidly," said Lady Rose, "However, I'm afraid we have an eighteen year old girl here who is hot and bothered by all the sexual activity in which she gave but did not receive so she, too, might have enjoyed an orgasm. Does anyone have any suggestions how we might remedy this necessary oversight?

"I have to get back into my dress and have myself put back together for my dinner guests, so I shall have to leave you until it is time to have you join the staff of maids who have been hired to do the work while you three—no, make that four--are going to be dressed in the more sexy French maid uniforms than the standard ones.

"I shall have my personal maid come to show you your uniforms and share with you what I expect of you," said Lady Rose.

"That will be fine, Lady Rose," said Ashley.

"Yes, but you three still have to figure out how to relieve Ginger's sexual tension," said Lady Rose.

Having said that Lady Rose left the room.

"Well, ladies, what are we going to do with this lovely, young waif standing before us?" asked Ashley.

There was no immediate response from either Penny or Marina, neither knowing what to do since there were three of them and one of her.

"Ginger, do you have any ideas what you would like us to do in order for us to help you get you off so you can orgasm and release your sexual energy that has to be strong since you are eighteen. I remember that all too well when I was that young. I felt horny just about all the time, and I wanted to have a tongue or finger get me off," said Ashley.

As with Penny and Marina, Ginger remained silent, feeling out of place in the company of three grown, experienced women, only one of whom she knew briefly.

Ashley finally came up with a plan.

"Ginger, I think we'll do this so the four of us are involved. You have already taken care of Marina, and Penny and I know that before the evening is over we shall have many opportunities to give vent to our sexual needs. As will you if you stay," Ashley said.

Penny and Marina looked at Ashley somewhat confused, not sure what Ashley had in mind. However, one thing they did know, Ashley always saw through problems and came up with the right answer.

"Here's my plan. First, the three of us with clothes on are going to get undressed," Ashley smiled. "After that we are going to have Ginger sit in the centre of the futon but slouched forward so her ass is almost touching the edge and her legs are spread wide for one of us to get between them to eat Ginger's pussy. Any volunteers?" Ashley asked jokingly as she looked at Penny and Marina.

Marina jumped in quickly, "Since Ginger ate my pussy, I should be the one to return the favor and eat her pussy."

"That makes perfect sense to me. How about you, Penny?"

"Fine with me, too," said Penny, "besides, how could I refuse my younger sister?"

"But, Penny, you and I won't be left out completely. You and I will caress Ginger's upper body with our hands and mouths, especially feeling and sucking on her firm, young breasts."

"Oooooo. Sounds scrumptious to me," said Penny.

"Okay then, off with our clothes, girls," said Ashley playfully.

Ashley, Penny, and Ginger took off their clothes until each was as naked as Marina. Marina hadn't seen Ginger completely nude, but now the three women were captivated with her smooth, young body. They were especially taken with her orange hair on both her head as well as her bushy pubic hair.

"All right, Ginger, take your place on the futon, slouch forward so your ass is on the edge, and enjoy. Six hands. Six lips. Three tongues. What more could a girl ask for?" Ashley joked and laughed, the others joining her.

Ginger sat on the futon, slouched a bit until her ass cheeks touched the edge, and she spread her legs wide. Marina put a pillow on the floor and knelt between Ginger's legs, seeing for the first time her pussy close up with all its orange pubic hair which, because her pussy looked different, made it look exotic and tempting.

Ashley went to Ginger's left side and Penny to her right. Now everyone was in her place.

"All right, girls. Dinner time!" said Ashley.

As Ginger looked around at all three women, she was taken aback at how large each of their breasts were, how big and gorgeously delicious looking. Compared to them she was really small, but then she thought to herself, wouldn't I look downright stupid with big boobs like those on this small body of mine. Besides, I have a good handful and mouthful, and that's all that counts.

Marina was the one to make the first move, she dove right in between Ginger's legs and buried her face into her pussy, eating away as if there were no tomorrow. She ate Ginger as if she were pussy-starved even though she had eaten Lady Rose's pussy just a short while ago. She licked and sucked every inch of Ginger's delightfully, young pussy. There was a newness and a freshness about Ginger's pussy that Marina smelled.

Ashley and Penny ran their hands all over Ginger's upper body, touching and kissing passionately. They took turns licking her bellybutton; kissing and licking her underarms; kissing and sucking up both sides of her neck; licking and sucking on her earlobes; and licking all over her face, kissing her closed eyelids, the tip of her freckled nose, and her lips.

Once they were at the portals of Ginger's mouth, Ashley and Penny took turns licking around the outline of her lips, tipping their tongues between Ginger's lips. Just as Marina was thrusting her tongue between Ginger's pussy lips, Ashley and Penny took turns gently insinuating their tongues between Ginger's lips and softly exploring the inside of her mouth as they sucked on her tongue and gently kissed her.

They saved Ginger's breasts for last. While they were kissing Ginger, they let their hands slide down to her breasts and let their fingers caress all over them, making her nipples hard and erect and causing gooseflesh to standout around her pink areolas. Their hands completely covered Ginger's breasts. After caressing and massaging Ginger's breasts, they dipped their heads and each took one of Ginger's nipples into her hot, wet mouths and sucked on it.

While Penny and Ashley sucked on Ginger's nipples, Marina had moved her mouth up from Ginger's vagina and sucked on her sexually, over-charged clit. Now, a young girl could take only so much lingual attention and stimulation before she begins moaning her erotic pleasure. Ginger was no different. Ginger groaned, moaned, and mewled.

She felt waves of sexual, kinetic energy course through her body, centering on her two nipples but most of all on and around her engorged and aroused clit that stood out from its protective hood. Ginger's thighs trembled so that Marina felt it against the sides of her face. She also felt her legs jumping on the heels of her feet. Then for a brief second there was a momentary pause in Ginger's body as all of her sexual energy came together at the vortex of her clit, only to explode in one, outrageously, vibrant orgasm, and when her orgasm hit, Ginger let out an intense, sexual groan that echoed in the large lounge,

"Oh, my goooooddddd!"

Ginger held onto that "d" in god, as if she would never end just as it seemed her orgasm was never going to end but just go on and on.

In the midst of her orgasmic mania, Ginger pressed her feet hard on the floor and thrust her hips upward and forward off the futon while in the same motion she fluidly shoved her sexually-charged pussy into Marina's lovely face as she quickly grabbed the back of her head and pushed down on it at the same time, just as her orgasmic dam burst.

Now the tip of Marina's nose touched Ginger's clit and her oval mouth covered her vagina and urethra. Now in her grasp, Ginger face-fucked Marina unmercifully as she moaned in relentless wanton, orgasmic joy,

"Oh, gooooood. I'm cumming! Marina, eat me! Take it all," Ginger weakly cried out, most of her body's energy concentrated in the un-relentless spasms of her over-sensitive clit.

As Ginger's orgasm exploded, she let loose a flood of clear ejaculate into Marina's open mouth, shooting with such force that it went directly down her throat. After that Marina took it mouthful after mouthful until Ginger was completely spent of all her ejaculate that had been storing itself above that soft, spongy area of her G-Spot.

Ginger didn't feel it until after her last ejaculation, but her legs were trembling and shaking from the tension she had put on her leg muscles, and she found she couldn't keep her hips raised off the cushion of the futon. Therefore, she removed her hands on Marina's head, released the pressure on Marina's head, and let loose of the sides of her face, allowing Marina to raise herself from between Ginger's legs, gasping for air, clear fluid still dripping from her chin.

"Uh...hah! Uh...huh! Uh...hah!" Marina continued to pant while she worked to control her breathing and slowing down her heart rate.

"Oh, god, what an orgasm. I've never seen or experienced any like that before," gasped Marina. "But one thing for sure, that was a wild ride."

Ashley and Penny who had seen it all were also stunned by the intensity of Ginger's orgasm, and Ashley put in the back of her mind that this was something she would have to share with Lady Rose.

About five minutes after Ginger's monumental orgasm, Lady Rose's personal maid walked into the lounge, finding four naked women in various poses. However, this was nothing new to her since she had been in the service of Lady Rose from the time she inherited the house and it became hers. She was the head maid when Lady Rose's father was alive, and so one might say she came with the house. That was more years than she wanted to remember.

"All right, ladies. You know the reason I'm here. Lady Rose wants me to show you the special French maids uniform you will be wearing this evening for her special dinner for the Department Heads of her stores. I think you're going to be surprised," Mrs. Kelly said somewhat sternly for recognition of her position within Lady Rose's household.

Mrs. Kelly walked over to a large Victorian chiffarobe from which she took out four, white, terry cloth housecoats.

"Here, put these on so you don't catch your death of cold, and after I show you your French maids ensembles, you can shower in the bathroom off the back side of the lounge, and then you can redo you make-up and get your hair back in order. After that help one another into the outfits in whatever way needed," said Mrs. Kelly.

Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger took the housecoats and put them on and sat back down.

While they were doing this, Mrs. Kelley brought out a mannequin that had a base with wheels on it for moveability and had the French Maid ensemble on a female form.

"Here it is, ladies," said Mrs. Kelly, moving it around in full circle. "How do you like it?"

"Ooooh," said Penny.

"How beautiful," Marina said.

"How sexy," Ashley said emphatically.

Ginger, feeling more than a wee bit out of her league, said nothing. She just thought it was the most beautiful thing she had seen in her life. It was truely not of her world.

Showing off each part of the ensemble, Mrs. Kelly showed it from both front and back views.

From the front view there was:

a narrow, black ribbon worn around the neck a shiny, satin, hourglass corset with thin straps and eyes and hooks up the middle bodice cut low to show more cleavage with a special, uplift bra white, lace trim along the top edge of the firm bodice to draw the eyes to the breasts frilly, black lace the extends in folds around from waist to a short the bottom followed by white lace overlay in folds a pair of panties with a very small amount of material to cover the crotch garter straps that extend from the bottom of the corset and attach to sheer, black nylons with large, black, material at the top that has a bow on each narrow, high heel black shoes with straps over the heels and toeless fronts with bows on top

From the rear view:

most of what is seen in the front view except for the black panties with the small "V" crotch whereas in the back it is cut high around the ass cheeks

"Well, I must say it is quite revealing," said Ashley who knew lingerie quite well since she was the Manager of a major lingerie boutique in the mall located in the Queen Victoria Building in city centre where Lady Rose has many individual stores that together make up her second department store. "I also know it is not your run-of-the-mill ensemble, but then, Lady Rose goes for nothing but the best."

"You are quite right about that, Miss Ashley," said Mrs. Kelly. "In fact, Lady Rose had these specially made for each of you. That was the reason for having you come over a few weeks ago to be measured. You know she leaves nothing to chance. Of course, at the time, you were just told you were being measured for any future modeling to be done for her."

Ginger looked even more in shock than she had, and her shock shown in her face that didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. Kelly, the all-observing head maid.

Mrs. Kelly walked over to Ginger and said, "What is it dear? You look uncomfortable. A pretty face like yours shouldn't look so sad."

Ginger answered slowly, "Excuse me, but this is all so new to me. I have no idea what to do, and there is not one of those French Maid outfits made to order that I can wear. I mean, look at the others. Each has such lovely, large breasts and full-figures, and here I am with such small breasts and so small by comparison."

A Motherly smile came across Mrs. Kelly's face, softening the stern face she wears while in service to Lady Rose during the day, and she said, "Mary, Jesus, and Joseph, Ginger, my little one, not to worry yourself. You're a lovely, young colleen. Besides, Lady Rose leaves nothing to chance. She ordered two extra ensembles in different sizes just in case she found another woman such as yourself to join with the other three, and she has live-in seamstresses who can make alterations in no time so it will fit you like a glove.

"As for your smaller breasts, Ginger, your breasts are just right for your petite body, and these French Maid ensembles have special bras that lift up and push out the breasts to emphasize cleavage. So, you have nothing to worry about you see. Besides, you're altogether beautiful," Mrs. Kelly added in her attempt to lessen Ginger's tentative fears as she left the room.

"Yes, Ginger," said Ashley, "since I know lingerie, I know this can be done, and I know you'll look absolutely smashing in it. I think everything about you is divine, and you are going to look beautiful in the outfit, giving the three of us some competition."

Ginger smiled and lost the look of apprehension and began to relax, feeling now more comfortable with the thought of being dressed up in the French Maid ensemble and joining Ashley, Penny, and Marina in whatever it is they have been asked to do.

"Well, ladies, it's off to the showers to wash away our sweat and return to get into our French Maid ensembles since each of us is aMaid to Orderby Lady Rose," Ashley quipped with a wicked smile on her face.

The four showered quickly, came out, put on their make-up, re-did their hair where needed, and helped one another get into her outfit. There was a full length, oval mirror set into a cherry wood stand that could be tilted as needed.

A soft knock on the door to the lounge preceded one of the maids opening it to tell the four Lady Rose said it was time to spring the surprise on her guests who just finished their salads and had their plates removed. The main course of pheasant and sockeye salmon along with steamed, organic vegetables was being served with all the trimmings. To tempt and refresh the palate an exceptional redChateau Lafite Rothschild 1920was being served.

When Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger were led into the large Victorian dinning room that was filled with talking and laughter, the talking and laughing suddenly stopped. As if one, all eyes looked upon the four French Maids that were dressed in very revealing, sensual outfits, and a murmur of wonderment and hushed tones echoed softly throughout the room while all the dinner guests stopped eating to look at Ashley, Penny, Marina, and Ginger from head to toes and back again, undressing them with their decadent minds and salacious eyes that truely arethe mirrors of the soul. At that moment in time what was mirrored in these women's souls was quite decadent.

To get everyone's attention, Lady Rose gently tapped on the side of herWaterford Crystalwine goblet, and all the women regretfully and silently turned their attention onto Lady Rose.

"Ladies, I want to introduce you to these four lovely, exquisite women who captured your attention so easily. Starting from my left, Ashley who is a longtime friend of mine who manages one of Sydney's finest lingerie boutiques; Penny who has become a well-known fashion model ever since she graced the cover and a layout inside of the lingerie magazineFeline; Marina who is Penny's younger sister and also has done some modeling of her own; and the young lovely is Ginger who is one of my newest friends who looks every bit like an Irish faery. They are going to help the other maids serve you this evening but in special ways as you choose. They are another bonus for your splendid work over the past year that has caused the value of our stocks to rise considerably for which I thank you.