Maid To Take Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nita immediately got off the bed and knelt beside us, her eyes flicking from her husband's cock fucking my mouth and down to my husband's cock fucking my tits.

Abhi yelled and went rigid. I moved back and forth faster and faster. Suddenly I felt his legs wrapping around my back, his heels digging into my ass.

"Ahhhhh, ugghhh, Hmmmm…" he cried out.

His cock exploded its juice. It hit my chin and then as I swayed backwards, I felt it shooting between my tits. Jay pulled his soft cock away from my mouth and I raised my body from the waist. Abhi's jerking and shuddering cock fell out from my cleavage and I grabbed it, jerking it furiously. He shot his come and this time it smeared all over my globes.

I pushed my body back and lowered my head to take his cock in my mouth.

Nita yanked my head back. "I told you I want to see that come exploding all over you, slut!" she squeaked.

I held my head suspended in mid air as Abhi coated my chest and face with his boiling come. He grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it over my body, still spurting some juice.

As for me, I had come yet again! It was astonishing! My hands were furiously rubbing my clit, fucking my wet cunt as I wiggled my hips and swayed my ass.

Abhi finally went limp.

"Oh, shit!" he breathed.

I glanced at him.

Even now, he had his eyes on Nita's exposed cunt, as she knelt beside us, watching the show.

Jay had wearily walked to the waterbed and was seated on it, watching us. When Abhi was done with his climax, Nita rose slowly and swayed over to sit beside her husband. She cuddled up to him and slid her arm over his shoulders. He did likewise, massaging her tit.

I rolled over onto my back, feeling the sperm dribble down my body. I watched Jay and Nita kissing each other.

Abhi was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down. His eyes refused to leave Nita.

Jay pulled back and stared at his wife's face. "Honey," he told her softly, "you are the only one who hasn't yet got fucked by cock!"

She laughed, licking his ear, fondling his limp cock> He kneaded her tit and grabbed it from the bottom, as if weighing it.

"Relax, honey," I heard her murmur. "We have all the time in the world!"