Maiden Voyage of the Amethyst Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

Woman: Hearing the desire in his voice, I pull the sheet off him and admire his firmly toned body. I turn so I am facing the foot of the bed, and straddle his face. I feel his warm hands on my hips as he guides me down. I readjust myself and lean forward. Seeing his beautiful, already hard member, I take it in my hands and begin to caress and stroke it, feeling it getting harder in my hands.

Man: A thrill passes through me as I feel her touch on my member and I pull her hips down towards my eager lips and tongue so that I can lick her moist sex while she pleasures me. I unbutton the shirt so that it hangs loosely on her and I can more freely caress her. I am lying with her atop of me, licking her moist pussy while she is pleasuring me, my hands on her hips, caressing her, delighting in the sensations that she is giving me and reveling in the taste of her.

Woman: Oh, his tongue dancing on my pussy sends waves of pure pleasure through my entire body, for a moment distracting me from my goal. I have switched from using only my hands to using my mouth on his cock. After a moment of this, I pull his cock out of my mouth. I begin to lick it like a Popsicle. Up one side and down the other, licking the pre cum from the tip, opening my mouth wide, I slide his huge cock back into my mouth and firmly close my lips around it, letting it touch the back of my throat. All the while, the sensations running through my body increase at an alarming rate. I try to maintain control as I work his cock, and massage his balls.

Man: I feel her trembling as I lick her and electric sensations of joy run through me as she uses her hands and mouth on my cock. I concentrate on her clitoris, sucking and biting it gently, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, touching it rapidly like a butterfly tasting the nectar of a delicate flower. As I do this, I hum, rumbling deep in my chest, so that the vibrations pass through my lips to her.

Woman: The orgasm builds and I moan in pure delight, the vibrations of his humming fueling my desire. Knowing I am close, I suck harder. I can feel his body tensing up and his balls begin to tighten. I sense that he is getting close as well, so I slow down to prolong the pleasure, using my hands, caressing his balls and the insides of his thighs. I too am getting ready to release that first orgasm, feeling his tongue working its magic.

Man: I move my fingers to aid in my pleasuring of her, inserting them into her and moving them in and out. My breathing becomes labored as I get closer to release and I moan softly sending the vibrations through my lips to her clitoris, which I have in my mouth, sucking it and caressing it with my tongue.

Woman: Leaning down, I begin sucking and pulling his cock trying to maintain control as his fingers and tongue work me expertly. My body electrified with each thrust of his fingers and each caress of his tongue. I hunger for him to cum in my mouth, so I can taste him. My hands move in time with my mouth, alternating from his balls, to his thighs all the while sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. Sometimes nibbling, sometimes only my soft, wet lips sliding up and down, or letting my teeth drag slowly on it. Sucking again, I feel his body tighten, his breath coming in short shallow breaths.

I stop for a brief moment and begging I say, “Cum for me. Fill my mouth” and then return to my work playing his organ.

Oh, how I want him to cum.

Man: I can contain myself no longer and cum, groaning my pleasure loudly, feeling her soft lips on me. I continue my licking and sucking of her clitoris and the motions of my fingers to help her orgasm as well. The vibrations generated by my moans of pleasure seem to be helping as well.

I pause for just a moment to beg of her, “Cum for me now dear. “

Woman: I feel him release and his warm cum fills my mouth. I try to swallow it all, but my own pleasure has become so intense that I can control it no longer, and cum myself. I feel him lapping the juices from me as they flow. A low deep moan comes from me as the last of the orgasm fades.

Man: As I feel the peak of her orgasm pass, I pull her around so that I can kiss her and she stretches out next to me. I take her in my arms and hold her tightly to me, delighting in the afterglow of our shared orgasms, showering her neck and face with soft kisses.

Woman: I stretch out next to him enjoy his kisses as my hand glides slowly up and down his chest. I am utterly and completely content and the world seems so very far away. The only sounds are the purr of the engine, the occasional cry of a passing sea bird and the sounds of the water rushing by, as the vessel moves on through the night. There are only the two of us here, sharing the afterglow and I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling as my heart and breathing returns to normal.

Man: After a few moments of cuddling, I reach for a strawberry from the table beside the bed, dipping it in the glass of wine to wet it slightly. I see her eyes closed and a smile playing across her face. I touch the strawberry to her lips and she opens her mouth a bit. I hold the strawberry between her lips, watching her bite down on it, and as I watch her devour the fruit, I begin to feel the stirring of passion again.

Woman: As I am laying there with my eyes closed, enjoying this moment of tranquility, I feel him touch my lips with one of the strawberries that he has placed beside the bed. Opening my mouth, I bite down on the strawberry, savoring the flavor of the fruit, mixed with the tastes of the wine he has dipped it in and the sweet chocolate covering it. I eat it all, the taste so sweet. I open my eyes and seeing the look of desire in his eyes, I feel a stirring again. I lean across him, my breasts going over his chest, pick up a strawberry, and place it in my mouth. Leaning down, I offer it to him.

Man: I take the offered strawberry from her lips, tasting the slight tartness of the fruit mingled with the chocolate covering. My passion returns with a vengeance and I roll her onto her back and reach for another of the luscious fruits. I want to savor this moment and play with her a bit. I grin at her with my most sinfully wicked grin.

Woman: Seeing him selecting another strawberry, I smile up at him. He dangles it over my head. He has a wicked grin on his face and as I lean up to get the fruit but he pulls it way. He then scoops me up in his arms and gives me a kiss that takes my breath away.

Man: I kiss her hard on the mouth and help her to totally remove the shirt that she still wears. The fruit I dip into the glass of wine and using it, I trace circles around her nipples. The warmth of her body causes a bit of the chocolate to rub off onto them, which I hungrily devour, sucking her nipples and tracing the edges of them with the tip of my tongue.

Woman: The sensation of him sucking my nipples causes my feelings of desire to rekindle and my hips begin to move under him, my body wanting him deep inside of me as I feel him growing again.

Man: Feeling her respond to my licking of her nipples, I feel my erection returning and I continue to use the strawberry, rubbing it on her body and then licking off the chocolate until I am completely hard again and ready to take her.

Woman: I crave his touch and want more than anything to have him deep inside of me.

In a soft, low, sultry voice I whisper, “I want you so much."

Searching his eyes for signs that he wants me as much as I want and hunger for him, I can see that he hungers as well. His eyes flash as he looks down at me and I know that he is as eager to take me as I am to be taken by him.

Man: Holding the strawberry in my teeth, I bring it to her lips and at the same time move on top of her. Our lips meet in a soft, passionate kiss, her legs part to give me access to her treasure, and I thrust slowly and deeply into her pussy. As I reach full penetration, I hear her gasp and I stop, allowing her to adjust to me. Then she moves and I feel her legs wrap around my waist. She feels so moist, so warm and oh my, so very tight.

Woman: He moves over me, offering the strawberry to me, I bite down on it and moan as I feel him enter me for the first time, our kiss passionate and hungry. Gasping as he enters me, he stops for a moment, giving me time to adjust to him. I raise my hips, pushing him in even deeper and wrap my legs around his waist.

Man: I begin to move in and out of her slowly, but gradually quicken the pace. I settle into a rhythm, in and out, feeling her tighten her muscles around me, watching her face change with the pleasure I am giving her.

The feelings she is giving me are so good as she moves under me that I have to tell her, “You are driving me insane with your passion.”

Woman: My nails dig into his back as I feel him growing inside of me.

I say, "God, you feel so good".

With each inward thrust, I moan with pure pleasure, unable to think of anything but how he is making me feel. My orgasm builds stronger and stronger with each thrust.

Man: My breathing quickens as I quickly approach release for the second time this evening, moving faster and faster, deeper and harder, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, her matching my thrusts.

Woman: I cry out, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum!”

Man: My breath coming in gasps, I reply "Cum with me."

Woman: Hearing his cry for me to cum, my orgasm explodes onto his cock. I scream out in my passion, “YES...YES!

Man: The contractions of her pussy cause me to explode…cumming deep inside of her. I call out her name as I do and groan out my pleasure loudly, finally collapsing on top of her, but lifting again to rest my weight on my arms so as not to crush her. I am spent.

Woman: My arms hold him, pulling him down on top of me, breathing in the sweet scent of our lovemaking, mingling with the other scents of the room…his cologne, my perfume, and the lavender scent of the candles.

Our hearts beat as one; I kiss his neck, and whisper in his ear, “Thank you.”

Man: Feeling her breath on my ear and her soft thank you, I reply, “No...thank you my dear”.

Rolling over onto my back, holding her to me, I do not want to let her go, but to remain inside of her. I love the feeling of her weight on me, delighting in the warmth of her skin, caressing her as the afterglow of our shared passion wraps around us.

Woman: I sigh as sleep starts to settle in. He feels so good in me. After a few moments, I roll off and onto my side. He moves to retrieve a warm, wet cloth, which he uses to tenderly clean me, then curls up behind me and we spoon, drifting off to sleep together.

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers
12