Maiden Voyage: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

Man: Her gentle kiss on my palm is so tender and touching. I feel myself growing more attached to her with each passing moment . We sit in silence, feeding each other, content in each other's company. The sounds of the surf and the gentle breezes create just the right feeling. When the meal is finally finished, I am reluctant to break the moment and silently clear away the remains or our feast and then lay back to look at the sky. A quiet lethargy steals over me as I lay there, a combination of a full stomach and the warm sun making me lazy, and I drift off to sleep.

Woman: I watch him as he cleans up, lost in my own thoughts. He stretches out next to me and I lay with him, my head on his shoulder, so content and happy. I realize I must have dozed off, because I am awakened when he shifts his body. I sit up and look down at him sleeping so peacefully. I smile to myself, and looking at my watch, see that I've slept for a little over two hours. Quietly getting up, I walk toward the water's edge. The water washes over my feet as I walk, looking for seashells. As I walk, I think back to our earlier conversation on our first meeting. I can't believe my good fortune.

After I had registered for my classes, we went to a coffee shop. He was such a gentleman, opening the door for me, and when we found an open table, he pulled the chair out for me. He asked me what I wanted to drink and then went to the counter to place our order. I watched him as he brought the drinks back. We sat there for over an hour, but it seemed like only a few minutes. We found that we had a lot in common, and he had me laughing most of the time.

Before we left, he asked me out again for that Friday evening. We walked out of the coffee shop and parted. As I walked down the street, I was smiling. I couldn't wait for Friday. Later that night he called me. I was so happy he did. We must have talked for 3 hours that night, and we talked every night after that until Friday.

He arrived on time for our date and was quite handsome. I could tell that he was a little nervous, which added to his charm. I asked him to wait as I got my things together. He took to me one of his favorite restaurants and then for a tour of the city. We stopped at a park and walked for a while, all the while, never stopping talking. When he took me home, he gave me an incredible hug and a kiss on the cheek.

From that night on, we spent as much time together as we could. He was always the perfect gentleman and I wasn't sure how he really felt about me until this trip. I am so thrilled that he cares about me. I had hoped he would feel about me the way I feel about him.

I glance back to where he is sleeping, only to see smoke rising, and realize that he is awake. I walk back to where he is, looking at the seashells I've collected. I know I'll keep them as a memory of this trip. I'm so happy to have found such a marvelous man.

Man: I wake up and realize that I must have dozed off after lunch. You aren't there, but as I sit up and start looking, I notice you walking slowly down the beach, stopping every so often to look at something in the sand. Probably looking at shells.

Glancing at my watch, I see that I've been sleeping for about three hours and as I am feeling rather gritty, I decide to rinse off in the shower and change into some new clothes.

The water in the portable shower is warm and after rinsing and putting on a fresh pair of shorts and a clean shirt, I feel human again. I decide to start dinner, so that it will be ready when she gets back.

Retrieving the grill and charcoal from the bags, I start the fire and while the coals are getting ready, I take some foil and start preparing the fish I wanted to cook her for dinner. I put in some green onions, some lemon, and some jumbo shrimp and as I finish, I notice that you are approaching, a peaceful smile on your face and I set the wrapped fish on the grill.

"Did you enjoy your walk?"

Woman: "Yes, very much. I found the prettiest shells. See?"

Man: "They are almost as lovely as you," I say.

Indicating the grill, I say, "I've started dinner. Some fish and shrimp and I have the fixings for a salad if you would like to help."

Woman: "Of course, I would love to help." Setting the shell down, I walk over to the shower and wash off my hands. Then returning to him smiling, I ask, "What would you like me to do?"

I hand you a bowl and the salad things, saying, "There's lettuce and cherry tomatoes and some chopped celery in here. Just toss them together in the bowl and we can have that while the fish finishes cooking."

Woman: Taking the bowl from him I kneel down and begin to put the salad together. I watch him as he moves about, smiling. I put a portion of salad on two plates, with forks. I get up and look for some salad dressing which I find I give it a good shake and set it on the blanket. I pick up the plates and set them on the blanket as well. "The salad is ready when you are."

Turning and checking that the fish is okay on the grill, I turn back and say, "Just a few more minutes for the fish, so let's go ahead with the salad."

I sit across from her and feel so domestic. Being with her just feels so right and I can't think of any other place in the world that I would like to be.

Picking up my plate, I start eating the salad and murmur, "This is delicious."

Woman: Laughing at his statement, I reply, "Thank you, I slaved all day making this for you." Taking a bit of the salad, I see the amused look in he eyes. "Dinner smell wonderful."

Man: I chuckle at her as I eat my salad. Turning to retrieve a bottle of wine from the cooler, I grab some glasses and pour some for both of us. Handing her a glass, I offer a toast, "My compliments, milady. You have outdone yourself."

Woman: Taking the glass I raise it to his toast. Giggling softly, I say, "Only the best will do for you, and only the best shall you have." Then wink at him before sipping the wine.

Man: Setting my plate aside, I turn and check the fish. It is done and I ask her, "Can you hand me a plate, please?"

Woman: Picking up the plate and kneeling up, I lean slightly forward, handing him the plate and making sure my fingers lightly brush his hand.

Man: Taking the plate in one hand, I use my other to take her hand and kiss it lightly. I open the foil around the fish and serve her a piece of it on the plate she has handed me. I add a couple of the shrimp and hand it back to her, saying, "Bon appetite."

Woman: Taking the plate the aroma fills my nostrils. I hold the plate up closer to my nose and breathe in deep. Looking back at him I wait until he has his plate ready, then begin to eat. I see him watching me. I take a bit of the fish and haven't tasted anything like it. I close my eyes and say, "Mmmmmm, this is so good."

Man: Pleased that she likes it, I take a portion for myself and start to eat. It has turned out just like I wanted and I silently thank my father for teaching me how to cook this particular recipe. "Thank you. It's a recipe my dad taught me."

Woman: "Your dad did a good job in teaching you. This is delicious." We finish the meal in silence watching the sun starting to set. I set the plate down, touching his hand, "Thank you for the wonderful meal."

Man: "You're welcome angel," I say to her as I gaze back at her.

She has a warm glow from the afternoon sun and the wind in her hair reinforces the impression of her as Venus just coming out of the waves. Her touch is soft and delicate and I gaze at her with undisguised love. I reach out and take her hand in mine.

I stand and pull her to her feet and kissing her and whispering to her softly as I do, "Let's take a walk along the water and enjoy the sunset."

Woman: As he pulls me up and kisses me my heart skips a beat. I nod in agreement to walking on the beach. The clouds, so big and fluffy, and the light changing the sky to a lovely shade of red, I put my hand in his and we start off down the beach. I am so happy.

As we are walking I bump him with my hip, and look up at him playfully and say, "Oh I'm so sorry," trying to stifle a giggle.

Man: Her playful mood tells me how happy she is and as she flirts with me, I smirk as I think of what I have planned as we stroll around a bend in the beach.

As we come around the bend, we see one of the man made jetties that are designed to help stop the beaches from eroding. This particular one is made of large slabs of granite that slant up out of the water. I reach out to give her a love pat on her cute little butt and realize that under the wrap; she is not wearing a bathing suit.

With the realization that she has been nude under the wrap since lunch, I am very aroused. I lead her towards the jetty and pulling her by her hand after me, I walk over to one of the large slabs of granite and lean back.

I say to her, "Let's lay back here against the warm rocks and watch the sunset."

Woman: He startles me when he swats my behind, and I look up at him grinning at me. All I want to do is hug him, and I wonder if he has noticed that I am not wearing anything under my clothes. He helps me up on a granite slab and I cuddle up to him as we lean back, the cool water on my legs feels wonderful. Looking up at he clouds I start to form pictures with them.

I feel his hand resting on the side of my breast and from time to time feel a light pressure from his fingers. I snuggle in closer to him my head on his shoulder. My hand resting on his leg. I sigh, feeling utter contentment. I could stay in his arms forever. I feel his hand on my face and I look up at him. He leans down and kisses me.

Man: We lay there, watching as the sun slowly sinks, my arm around her, the feel of the sun warmed granite at our backs and the feel of her head resting on my shoulder. I hear her contended sigh. I want her and as her hand rests on my leg, I feel my desire for her growing. Knowing that she is naked under the wrap only serves to increase this desire and I reach over to gently caress the side of her face and lean down to kiss her. As I do so, I run my hand up the outside of her thigh, my senses alive and my passion mounting rapidly.

Woman: As his hands move gently over my thighs, I feel myself getting moist. Our kisses grow more passionate and my hand glides up and down his leg. I can feel his erection and I move in front of him. Stroking his chest, I take his hand and pull him up and move my hands to his waistband as I look deep into his eyes.

Man: I reach down to release the knot holding the wrap in place and using my hand, feel between her legs, feeling the moisture there and as she begins to play with the waistband of my shorts, I grow impatient. I stop for a moment and strip off my shorts. I then fumble with the knot in her shirt for a moment before finally freeing it and pulling it over her head. Her breasts call to me and I bend to kiss them. I am overcome with my passion and kiss the nipples, biting them gently and pulling them with my teeth, wanting her more than words can express. I move lower and kiss her on her stomach.

My hands are all over her, touching her everywhere. I finally move low enough to kiss her warm wet pussy. Heaven reached at last.

I look up at her and ask her, "Command me my Venus."

Woman: He surprises me with the intensity in which he strips me naked and then does so himself. I am so turned on it take all my will power not to jump on him. He tortures me with pure ecstasy. Hearing his words, telling me to command him is all I need.

I look at him and say huskily, "Take me...take me now".

Man: I begin kissing her pussy, sucking her clitoris into my mouth, and licking it rapidly. I can't seem to get enough of her and I ravage her pussy with my mouth. My face is wet with her juices and I feel her begin to respond.

Woman: My hands on his shoulders his mouth devouring me and I become dizzy as my orgasm builds, moaning loudly, "Yes...oh don't stop."

Man: Hearing her moans of pleasure and her words begging me not to stop, I lick her clit faster. I want to make her cum. The power I feel as I play her is very erotic. I feel that I have total control over her and it thrills me. I can feel her thighs begin to quiver and I redouble my efforts to make her orgasm.

Woman: I lose all sense of where I am as I am lost in my desire. I can wait no longer, and I release, my juices spilling on his face. My body trembles and I clutch him to keep from falling over. My legs feeling as though the muscles have left me. I growl deeply in release. My hands are in his hair, pulling it. Oh how he can make my body sing. As my orgasm fade I pull him up and kiss him, tasting my juices on lips, my hand finding him hard. He kisses me with such passion that he takes my breath away. I begin to stroke him, as the water swirls around our legs. His hands moving expertly over my body. I hear him softly moan as I work his hard member and caress his balls.

I pull back from our kiss, and in a deep, throaty voice say, "I want you to make love to me. Right here, right now!"

Man: Feeling her climax and her plea to make love to her, I move up and mount her, lifting one of her legs and thrusting in deeply. I pause for second and kiss her passionately on the mouth. I then start moving as she groans in delight. I thrust deeply and with some force. I want her so badly I can't stand it.

Woman: He takes me and makes me know that he wants me as badly as I want him. I wrap my legs around him. Thrusting him deeper into me. I love the force he uses and match his thrusts. My head tossed back enjoying all he is doing to me. My nails digging into his back. I lean forward and kiss his neck, his shoulder and nip at his shoulder, my animal desire coming out. I feel him pumping hard and fast, my body tightening around him.

Man: My breathing is coming in gasps as I get close to release. The lust I feel is almost primal. Feeling her responding to my passion only makes me want her more and the feel of her nails on my back makes me growl in ecstasy.

I cry out to her, "I love you so much." I am nearing the point of no return.

Woman: Hearing his declaration of love for me causes me to let go all that has built up inside of me. I lean back and he lowers me so that my back and head are touching the water as our orgasms explode at the same time. His final thrust is strong and hard, and at that moment I feel like I am his and he is mine. He pulls me up to him and I look at him through my lashes. He has a contented smile on his face.

I move in close and whisper in your ear, "I love you too."

I hold him tight with my legs still wrapped around him. I feel him turning and I drop my legs down and feel him pull out of me, still semi-hard. I slide down your body, your arms wrapped around me.

Man: Her muscles contracting in orgasm, I groan loudly and cum myself. My cock pumping inside of her and her telling me she loves me too, I am in heaven. I turn and caress her as she clings to me and slides down my body.

Woman: Standing in his arms we feel the water rising. The coolness feels good on my legs and hips. I look up into his eyes and see clearly there for the first time a look of love.

I say to him, "Did you really mean what you said, or was that just your passion talking?"

My heart beating so fast, I am afraid it is going to burst out of my chest.

Man: "I love you dearly and it was not just the passion talking," I say huskily. I have wanted to say that for a while now.

"I think about you all the time and wanted to tell you, but was afraid that you might not feel the same way."

Woman: I pull him closer to me, tears slowly sliding down my cheeks. I've never felt such joy as this before. Looking at you, you kiss my tears away, asking if I am ok. I am too choked up and all I can do is nod. He holds my head in his hand, and occasionally wipes the tears away with his thumbs. I finally gain enough control to speak.

I can see he is worried, and say, "I've felt the same way, but didn't dare hope that you would return the feeling. I thought I was happy before, but nothing compares to what I am feeling now."

He wipes way the rest of my tears and kisses me. Gently, tenderly, then the kiss becomes more passionate.

Man: I am so happy to hear her say those words that I get choked up as well. This day has been so incredible. The passion we have shared all day and now the truth of our love. I feel her tears on my skin and bend to kiss them away. Then I kiss her tenderly. Then that passion begins to grow again and I kiss her more intensely.

Woman: The water has risen and now is at my hips. I feel his arousal and all I can think about is having him inside me again. As we are kissing, our bodies turn and with the waters help; I am able to float. I take his manhood in my hands. It is semi-hard and I guide into my pussy. With my hands I push him in deep, the surprise in his eyes making me smile.

I move in close and say, "Take me again...make me yours," and with that I begin to thrust him in and out of me.

Man: Feeling her lower herself onto me again and take me inside of her, I grasp her by the waist and begin to match her rhythm. Moving in and out, more gently this time than the last, my passion tempered by my love for her.

Woman: I wrap my legs around you, and hold you deep inside, just looking into your eyes. You feel so good inside of me. I don't want this to end. I feel you start to move and the rhythm is incredible. I never take my eyes off of you. I want to watch your desire for me and for you to see mine. I want to share this moment with you. My body tenses and I can see in your eyes that you are getting close too.

Man: I stare deep into her eyes and see her love for me like an all-consuming flame. I am breathing heavily and feel her getting close as well, the trembling in her legs that are wrapped around me, holding me a willing prisoner deep inside of her. I feel her body tensing and it triggers my release, causing me to fall into an abyss of pleasure.

Woman: Seeing him as he releases causes me to let go one more time. This time a warm loving feeling fills me. Our eyes never lose contact. We are one at that very moment, the ocean now swirling around out waist. He leans in and kisses me tenderly, still looking into my eyes. I kiss him back. Then he says we need to go on shore before the water rises too much higher. He sets me on my feet and gathers our clothes. His arm firmly around me we walk back to the shore

Man: The tide coming in rouses me from the dream I have entered and I tell her that we should move back to the shore. Gathering our clothes, we walk out of the water together, my arm around her. When we reach the shore, I lift her into my arms and carry her back to the tent. I set her on her feet outside under the portable shower and using the now warm water inside, I rinse us both clean of the sand and saltwater, caressing her gently. We are both still nude, but I care not at all. I lift her in my arms and carry her inside of the tent. Then content with the world, I pull her down to lay next to me and cuddle and caress her until we both drift slowly off to sleep.

Woman: As we are walking back to shore, I feel as though I am in a dream. This only happens in movies, never in real life. Once we walk onto the beach, he picks me up. I don't argue but lay my head on his shoulder nuzzling his neck. He takes us to the shower, the water washing the salt and sand off. He then carries me to the tent and lays me down.

I don't know if he hears me, but as he holds me I softly say, "I love you" and drift off to sleep.

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers