Maidens and Drakels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second later, Conrad had twisted her other arm behind her back and slammed her against the wall, leaving May helplessly struggling against him.

His voice was very low in her ear. "I said get on the floor, little girl." May began to shake like a leaf in a hurricane, and she felt herself break out in a cold sweat.

Taking her shoulder in an iron grip, Conrad forced her to her knees. Then he put his foot on the back of her head and smashed her face down, scraping her scalp against the wall. He gripped her wrists and used the rope to tie them together.

"That should do it," he said, satisfied. "Now, let's get a little rough, shall we?"

There was the soft hiss of leather sliding free of cloth. Fear gripped her, and May found that her body wouldn't even move. That had definitely been the sound of his belt.

There was a whistle as he swung the belt through the air, and a line of cold fire shot straight across her ass. She shrieked loudly before clamping her jaw shut.

"Please count the strikes as I deliver them, May." Conrad said, not a hint of a emotion in his voice.

May said nothing, but defiantly jerked her head from side to side. Conrad viciously struck her again, and her fingernails dug scratches into the floor as a muffled moan escaped her lips. "If you won't count, May, then we will spend the next-" he paused to glance at the grandfather clock on the other side of the room, "- two hours doing this."

"If you think that your token act of resistance is worth the pain it will no doubt cause you to endure for the next month, by all means, you have my permission to continue."

May felt him pull the belt away, and shuddered in anticipation as he wound his arm back to deliver another searing blow, but she fought off her pride before he could.

"Two," she gasped out, tears leaping to her eyes.

There was a short silence, and then Conrad chuckled.

"That's funny. Do they count differently in Leyland? Here we start at one." May could hear the smirk creeping across his face, "how about you try it my way instead, May?"

May exhaled deeply but she was in no position to resist. Her cheeks in pain from pressure of his foot against the back of her skull. She wanted to get back up and hit him. "One."

"There's a good girl," Conrad said, lightly dragging the belt across her back as he dangled in the air above her. It would have tickled if her ass hadn't been in so much pain.

"Now we can start for real."

- - -

By the time it was over, there was nothing left in May's little corner of the world, but Conrad, his belt, and her flaming, traumatized, agonizingly red rear end.

She was sobbing loudly and taking gasps of air, feeling completely, utterly powerless, so much so that when Conrad finally said, "That's it, we're done." Her whole body cried out in sweet relief. He sounded exhilarated. Apparently beating her up was great fun.

"Stay right where you are, sweetheart." He slipped his belt back on, and moved his foot off the back of her head. "I don't want to hear a peep out of you, understand?"

Leaving her on the ground where she was, May watched out of the corner of her eye as Conrad leisurely made his way across the the room to the door and looked out.

"Oh Ellise? No, there's no need to put the book down. Would you please inform Edward that I'd like to get May cleaned up now? Thank you."

Conrad left the door open behind him as he stepped back in to the room and returned to his desk without even a glance at May, pulling some papers from the top of a big stack. He looked them over as they waited, folding the corners and putting them to the side when he was done with them, making notes on a separate sheet of paper.

There was a knock on the door several minutes later, and Edward came in carrying a steel tray with a steaming kettle, a wash cloth, an empty tin bowl, a small leather strap, a tiny saucer covered with a blue paste, and a gleaming silver razor blade.

Conrad took the tray from Edward with a thank you, and May watched anxiously as he got closer and set it down behind her. What was he going to do now? Conrad's hand brushed softly over her sore ass, and May whimpered. "Just relax," he soothed, "Your punishment is over. Right now, I just need you to stay still. Can you do that for me?"

When May didn't respond, Conrad tugged her panties down to her knees, and May bit her lip in shame, knowing Edward was standing behind the both of them, watching.

"Open your legs wider," Conrad said, tapping his belt warningly. May reluctantly shuffled them apart, blushing a hot red. Conrad took the razor off the tray, and began to slowly drag the blade back and forth across the leather strap, honing the edge. After about a minute of this, he inspected the blade appraisingly, and sunk it into the nail of his thumb to test its keen. He gave a low murmur of approval, and put the razor back on the tray.

"I do not permit my slaves to let hair grow on their cunts," Conrad said, "It is unhygienic, slovenly, and it completely disgusts me." May wanted to protest that it was a natural thing that happened to every woman, but she bit her tongue. Conrad took the wash cloth, and dipped it into the hot water, and scrubbed it over her lower lips, which, to her sudden dismay, tingled with a few sparks of loose pleasure. Was it just the water from the wash cloth, or... no, it was crazy, but she was definitely getting wet down there. She glanced back at Conrad, but either he hadn't noticed, or he didn't seem to care.

He picked up the razor again, and May couldn't suppress a shiver as he pressed the cold iron edge against her lower lips. "B-be careful." She breathed, her voice barely audible.

Conrad laughed as he angled the razor and dragged it down, deftly slicing away the dark brown hairs that lined her pussy, "I'm not a fool. I don't damage my property when it can be avoided." His mouth quirked up in a sadistic little smile, "Well, not usually."

He wiped the fallen hair up with the wash cloth, and then raised his hand again. May closed her eyes as he preceded to bare everything she had, leaving her cunt hot and slightly painful to the touch when the razor finally withdrew for the last time.

She gasped when she felt the tips of his fingers press something cold against her pussy. "It's just some lotion," Conrad said, showing her the blue paste on his finger, "Don't worry." But as his fingers found her bud and began to trace light circles around it until it grew hard, May realized Conrad was lying to her again, and felt a sudden spike of panic.

"What are you doing?" Her wrists burned as she wriggled against her binds. She could just imagine Edward standing by the door watching this humiliation.

"I'm giving you your reward for behaving, May." Conrad spoke as calmly as if he was commenting on the weather. As she continued to struggle, he roughly took hold of both her legs and pulled her up into his lap, gripping her throat and pulling her face to his.

"This isn't a reward!" May said, tears rolling down her cheeks, "This is rape!"

He used his left hand to spread her lower lips wide and planted a kiss on the corner of her mouth as he continued to stroke her, "Feels nice for a rape though, doesn't it?"

"No," May said, with a small moan, "Just- fuck you, it doesn't..."

Conrad took his hand from her weeping slit, and pressed it to her lips, forcing May to taste her own juices. "But see, you're so wet!" He pulled his finger away just as May tried to bite it, and licked her cheek, causing her to let out a moan of frustration.

He teased her for a moment, running his hand softly across the length of her thigh before he moved it up, and forced two of his rough fingers in at once. He ground his hips against her, and May felt his cock grow hard in his pants and press right up against her ass.

His thumb pressed into her bud like it was a button he was trying to pop out of his shirt, and it sent a sharp stab of pleasure running up May's spine as she tried not to moan.

Conrad had soon pushed her right up against the edge of orgasm, "Are you going to come around my fingers, you dirty little whore?" He asked, as he slid the offending digits in and out of her sopping wet pussy at an achingly fast speed, "hm, are you?"

"No," May protested weakly, but she knew what was going to happen. She was slowly giving in to the helpless pleasure of it all when she let out a little mewl and stiffened, pushing back hard against him and kicking her legs as wave after wave of orgasmic shudders swept through her beaten, ragged body, and she cried out in agony.

Hard fingers stayed inside her for a few moments before Conrad removed his hand, and wiped it on the razor's towel, and pushed May off his lap with little ceremony.

"I'm done with you for now. You can stay in Lydia's room for the rest of the afternoon. Tonight, we'll set up your new accommodations, and then I'll see you again."

- - -

The moment May was finally inside her room again, she hurled the door shut behind her and sank to the ground, wrapped her arms around her shaking knees as she sat there, hyperventilating while tears streamed down her face and her head went numb.

"You're powerless." She had to remind herself, burying her face in her hands, "Of course you'd respond this way. It's like in one of those books." One of those stupid romance books where the heroine was forced into bed by the sexy villain. It didn't mean she was really attracted to him, that the just the logic of writers who wanted to sell a fantasized version of the world where rape was okay when the rapist was a hunk. It was only her body, not her mind, that was responding to his advances, and it seemed like she was going to have to be careful about making a very clear distinction to herself between the two, lest she lose her heart as well as her body in his seductive, cruel lies.

She tried to catch her breath and calm down, the air singing in her ears.

Since the day the printing press had been brought to Leyland, romance novels aimed at young women and girls had exploded in popularity, and for May at least, they had become a phase during her early teens, when the idea of boys and sex had been new and exciting. If it hadn't been for Sophia, who had introduced her to guns and Airships, who knows, she might still have been a fan. Luckily she had eventually sold her entire collection to a second hand store in the capital and taught herself not to like that sort of thing. This was exactly the kind of situation those books had been so fond of describing in lurid detail. May let out a bitter laugh. Perhaps a novelist would like to trade places with her now.

Feeling dispirited but vindictive as she began to cool down, May's thoughts now turned to the one thing that hinted at being any help in getting real vengeance on Conrad- his sister's journal. She stood up on shaky legs, and as she approached the bed, tried to remember where she had left it. Under the sheet? Yes, right!

She ripped the sheet away, but to her bafflement it wasn't there. She was left staring at the blank white mattress with a perplexed look on her face.

It occurred to her then that it might have somehow fallen underneath the bed when she'd stepped off to bathe, so she flattened herself against the ground like a pancake and looked around,. It was there either. She sat up, suddenly very nervous.

Who the hell could have taken it? Conrad hadn't said anything to her... Unless- no, she was certain he would have mentioned it directly, so he couldn't have known about it.

Feeling more frantic with each second that passed, May stood up and peeked at the mattress again, hoping that she had somehow missed it the first time, but of course it still wasn't there. Anger started to boil up inside her like she was a kettle being brought to steam, and she did a flurry through the dresser's drawers, opening each one briefly before shutting it with a bang and moving on to the next. She grabbed the lamp and pulled it off the table, sending it hurling to the floor with clanging noise, before hurrying across the room and overturning the basin, spilling water all over the floor. Her mind was a sea of red and white colours, but she felt completely sane, even as she distantly acknowledged the foolish young girl stomping around an wrecking her own room in a frenzied search for something she knew she was not going to find was acting like a complete lunatic.

"What in God's name are you doing!" A voice shrieked.

May spun around to see Ellise standing in the doorway angrily brandishing a broom, and she stared at the servant woman blankly. Then she realized something.

"You!" May said, storming towards her, "Did you take a book from here?"

Ellise took a step back, "A book?"

"Yes," May hissed, "There was a book under the sheets. You said you were going to change my sheets! You were in here while I was being violated by that psychopath!"

Ellise regarded her with a gaze that could have brought a state-of-the-art combustion engine to a grinding halt. "I hardly think it is appropriate for Lord Faulkner's slave to be reading his deceased young sister's diary without his permission."

May felt her stomach clench.. "I..I don't think that's your call to make." She struggled to stay calm. She couldn't lose this battle, she needed that journal back.

Ellise raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Shall we ask Lord Faulkner what he thinks?"

May folded her arms over her chest and gazed at her defiantly as all the fierce scoldings she had received as a teen came back to her, like when she'd swam naked in the lake with the Creed twins, or stolen Maugin West's airship and gone joyriding with Sophia.

"I will," Ellise said, with a condescending smile. Carrying herself as regally as queen, she spun around, and began to stride towards the door. May was on the verge of tears.

"No, wait." May clenched her hands into fists as the words forced their way out of her mouth, and Ellise paused mid-step, but did not turned around.

"I'm sorry Ellise. Please may I have that book back? I'm begging you."

A terse moment passed, and then unexpectedly, Ellise sighed.

"Why do you need it?" She asked, and May thought she heard, for the first time , a barely perceptible note of sympathy enter her voice, "I'm telling you, resisting Lord Faulkner's advances will be impossible, with or without a dead 's memoirs."

"I need it because..." May began, and then trailed off as the gears in the part of her brain responsible for self-reflection started turning... "Because I know it's important." She blurted out, the answer leaping to her lips from the back of her head, "I do, I just do. Please, I'll do anything. I mean anything. There has to be something that you want."

Ellise looked over her shoulder, and her warm brown eyes shone wistfully at May. "Nothing a slave like you could give me... But okay, it's yours. For a price."

"Name it." May said, clasping her hands together against her chest.

"I want you to submit to Lord Faulkner."

May involuntarily sucked in her breath. "Sub- submit? Never!"

Ellise laughed like a dying banshee at her reaction, "You said anything girl, and that's what I want." She shut her eyes, and shrugged, "I'll be watching," The door thudded shut behind her as she stepped out of the room with an almost regretful smile on her face.

- - -

Later the evening, Edward was back. "Can I come in May?" He asked, giving the door a tap. A few moments of silence passed, and he checked his pocket watch.

"I can't stop you," May finally replied from the other side, feeling a bit petulant. She opened the door for him a few moments later, a blanket wrapped snugly around her body.

"What is it?" She avoided his gaze, still embarrassed from the afternoon's events. It was hard to look at him knowing that he'd seen Conrad treat her like that and said nothing.

Edward smiled and tried to speak kindly, "Your new quarters are ready."

"New quarters?" May was confused.

Edward scratched his head, "I thought Lord Faulkner already told you. You have to move."

May crossed her arms over her chest uncomfortably. "To where?" She had completely forgotten about this, or perhaps she hadn't want to think about it. Despite how much she hated the Manor, she had started to think of Lydia's room as her own.

"I'll show you," Edward said, "just follow me please." He extended an arm in front of him, offering her a chance to take it, but May stepped past him into the hallway, leaving behind the first and only refuge she had found in this den of monsters.

"Lead the way." She said tonelessly, and Edward shook his head as they departed.

...The new quarters turned out to be nicer than she had expected. The floor was fully carpeted in red velvet, and except for a small cage built into the wall near the back, it seemed mostly okay, with a bed almost as big as the one she'd left behind.

"This is the concubine suite," Edward informed her, standing over the bed, "It hasn't been used in a few years, so I had spend all day getting it cleaned and up to snuff. These were a must in all the rich houses a decade ago, although most young men nowadays don't have the patience for training a sex slave themselves. They usually go to a brothel for their entertainment, or buy a girl who has already been broken from the Hounds, or even use one raised for them by their families, so they don't need these kind of accoutrements."

May took a cautious step inside, and started to get a better look around the room. There was a vanity station set up in the corner, with a mirror on the head board, and lipsticks, perfumes, and blush in a small basket to the side, as well as an ankle-cuff attached to the base. The only thing in the room that really puzzled her was the third door. The door they had come through led to the hallway, and the door near the back was open so she could see it was a closet, but there was another door to the left that was obviously made from a different kind of wood, and had a small brass bell hanging on a chain next to it.

"That leads to Lord Faulkner's adjoining master bedroom," Edward said, following her gaze, "If he needs you for anything, he'll ring that little bell there. You should aim to respond in two minutes at the very most, although the faster you manage to satisfy him, the better it will be."

"Satisfy him?" May scoffed, giving the butler a look. "Why don't you just say it like it is?"Edward sighed, and stepped into the room, raising his hands in exasperation.

"Sex isn't the only thing a concubine is used for you know, here are lots of reasons he might need you."

"Oh really?" May threw her head back sceptically, "Like what?"

"Oh you know," Edward said vaguely, bending to look under the desk, checking surreptitiously for anything he might have missed earlier that day. "Stress relief. "

"Stress relief?" May said, exhaling angrily, "That's just a euphemism for sex!"

Edward popped back upright like a gopher, and looked furtively in either direction, before his face darkened and his voice dropped down to a conspiratorial whisper.

"Look May, it isn't necessarily a bad idea to give him what he wants." He said, speaking quickly and he kept an eye on the door that led to Conrad's room, "The reason Lord Faulkner is interested in you is preciselybecauseyou're such a fighter. If you submit, he'll lose interest. In the past, he sold never sold a slave before he had broken her!"

May growled quietly, "So what? You're telling me I should just act like some meek little doll Conrad can pull out of the cupboard and play with whenever he's bored?"

"That not how I'd put it," Edward shifted from foot to foot nervously. He hesitated a moment, then he spoke again at a normal volume, "You really shouldn't address him as Conrad you know, it's actually quite disrespectful given your rela-"