Maids Turnaround Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
203 Followers

Lauren had walked over to one of the many chests around the chamber and pulled out a special supercharged battery powered cattle prod. She stood stroking the pole as if it were a long penis, with a very nasty smile on her face. Darren could only shake his head as his voice was now hoarse. His screams were only whispers now as he watched Lauren make her way towards him.

"I'm going to use the prod on this piece of steer meat now, but I want you two to get the branding iron set up so we can brand our prized piece of beef."

Once again her two maids quickly scurried about to prepare the coals and set the branding iron into them to get to its red hot state. Darren fought desperately against his restraints, to no avail of course as Lauren gave him his first zap just under his scrotum. She knew that had to send the electrical shocks all up and down his manly areas. She laughed at how his penis jerked at the next zap directly on one of his testicles. Tears no flowed freely from his eyes as they seemed to try to beg her to stop. She continued her onslaught with zap after zap, the electrical sounds now filling the chamber. After Lauren had her fill with the prod, she noticed Darren had once again lost consciousness and slumped at the whipping post.

"Get some more water, and wake this trash back up for his next installment," ordered Lauren and the maids quickly scurried to fill up the buckets again, and return to splash Darren out of his blackout.

"Ok, take him down, collar him and bring him over to the cage, drape him over it and chain his arms and legs to it, with his ass sticking up in the air," was Laurens order, the maids responded and fulfilled their order rapidly.

As Darren was now chained and locked on the cage in the corner his ass awaiting Lauren's next move, she went over to the branding iron, saw it gleaming red, spit on it to hear the sizzle and walked back over to Darren.

"Here you go asshole" she screamed as she thrust the hot iron onto his right butt cheek. The sizzle and stink of burning skin filled the chamber, and Darren's voice found itself for a resounding scream of complete agony. Lauren removed the iron and placed it back onto the coals. Smiling she told Darren, "So since you are such a prick, we felt you should have a descriptive brand."

Rickey and Lydia both laughed out loud at his brand, a hard dick with balls with a drip coming off the tip.

cliptoe
cliptoe
203 Followers
12