Mailorder Sex Ch. 2

Story Info
Samantha & Byran get together with his best friend.
2k words
3.82
63.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

Byran looked at his wife and lover, being careful not to wake her. After all he'd fuck her 4 times, he couldn't get enough of her. He walk outside to get some fresh air, and talk to James, his best friend.

"Was wondering when you were coming out." James said. "Ya, Well It feels to damn good being inside her. James, How would you feel about Samantha?" Byran ask. "If she can take your big cock and make you happy, then I think she great for you. And to be honest with you, If I had met her first I would have did the same thing you did." James said. "Man she loves sucking my cock, and I like it so much that I'm always hard because I'm thinking about her all the time." Byran said.

"It's been two months now have you told her yet, If not I'll understand." James ask. "No not et, but I'm going to tonight, I'd like you to get everything set and plan for it this weekend. I want to stay the night there." Byran said.

"Okay I'll have it ready Friday night." James said. Byran went back in. She was still sleeping, he sat watching her, wondering what she would say when he told her.

Samantha stretch and move her hands to feel he had left the bed. Sitting up she saw him sitting there watching her. "MMMMMM, Are you coming back to bed?" she ask, throwing the sheet off and spreading her legs. When he didn't move she got up and walk over to him, and straddle his lap.

"Mmmmm, I want you again." she said, moving her hands over his body. Before she could touch his cock his hands stop hers.

"I need to tell you something Honey." he said.

"What is it?" she ask.

"There's another tradition for the males of my family. After two months of marriage, the husband must let his brother into his marriage bed, but sense I have no brothers, I have chosen my best friend. But he wont do it unless your okay with it." Byran said.

"If this is a tradition, why ask for my permission? And how long would this last?" she ask.

"I think he likes you a lot, and doesn't want me to lose you. It could be one night or the rest of our lives, It all depends of how you feel about him." he told her.

"Byran if I chose to let him in our bed forever, wouldn't you be upset?" she ask.

"Not when it's James, he's my family." he said.

"I love you Byran, yes I'll do it for you. What do I need to do?" she ask.

"Nothing he will be here tomorrow afternoon to take us out to the special place, he will court you like a date would. and if you want him all you do is kiss him as his lover would." he said.

Samantha shower and dress in a thin sundress of yellow flowers. She waited on the porch for James to show up. James pull to a stop in front of the house, he didn't see her. She watch him taking a deep breath, getting down and walking up the steps. "Hello James, how are you today?" she ask.

"Oh Hi Sam, it's a wonderful day. I was wondering if you would like to take a ride with me up into the mountains?" he ask. " I'd like to very much. I'm dress okay?" she ask. James nodded yes and he help her up onto the caridge. He gave her flowers and told her she was a beautiful lady. " And I thank you for coming with me today." he said. She was enjoying herself very much. And she was enjoy having James for a lover.

James slow to crawl and was heading for the thick brushes in front them. He stop and walk up to the horse, leading the into the brushes. " Oh James It's beautiful here and it's so quiet too." she said. Looking around the littles hidden cove.

"What is this place James?" she ask. "This is where we will all be together as one. and it's also to help give you a baby to." James said. "What do you think of the place Honey?" Byran said, coming up behind her, pulling her into his arms. "I think it's the most beautiful spot, next to our bed that is." she said. Byran and James take out the stuff. Byran opens a red and white checked cloth, laying it out. He puts a basket on it. Samantha turns and watches them. Byran must be putting the food out. James had a big arm load of things. Samantha watch as James open a fur looking blanket and laid it down. He place a wicker basket to the side and pillows on top of the blanket. That must be where they would sleep tonight.

"What do we do now?" she ask.

"Whatever you would like Samanatha." James said. " Then lets go for a swim." she said, pulling off her dress. she jumps into the warm water and Byran follows. James sits on the edge of the water and watches his friend and his wife, hoping she will let him be with them.

Samantha swims up to James and hold onto his legs. " James your enormous, bigger than Byran. Could I please?" she ask. James just look at her shaking his head yes. Samantha move her hands to his cock, holding him, rubbing up and down his length. Pushing his cock to his tummy, she licks his balls.

"AAAGGGHHHHH!!" James groans. Samantha opens her mouth and push his balls inside, she sucks on them awhile.

"OH SWEET FUCKING JESUS YES!!" James grunts. She kisses her way up his cock to the tip and closes her mouth on his cockhead.

"OH MY GOD!!" James said, pushing his cock further into her mouth. Samantha is going to get as much as his cock in her mouth as she can. It took her a month to get all of Byran's cock in her throat. She grab James's hands and placing them on her tits, he began to squeeze them. She had almost all his cock down her throat now, and getting ready to go all of the way down. She pull up to his cockhead and opening her mouth wide she push her mouth down. He was buried deep in her throat and she felt his body stiffen.

"OH GOD SAMANTHA I'M CUMMING!!" James scream. She kept him there till he finish cumming and she swallow every drop. "Thank you James I enjoy that very much, maybe we can do other things too." she said before swimming away.

"Didn't I tell you she loves sucking cocks, she can do it so good." Byran said. "Byran are you sure man, after that I don't know if I can leave her alone. No woman ever gave me that kind of pleasure before." James said. "As long as Samantha's happy I'll do whatever she wants." Byran said. Both men slip into the water and swam to her. She reach up and kiss James. She could feel that he was hard again. "Take me James, Take me to heaven." she whispers in his ear. "How do you know if I can?" James ask. "Because I do, and with that huge cock you can take me anywhere, and I'll be happy." she told him.

James picks her and carry's her to the blanket, laying down with her, he kisses her deeply. Her hands move on his body touching, caressing, and rubbing his hard cock. "Oh sweet baby you feel so good to me." James says harshly. James rolls her over and kisses his way down her body till he finds her pussy. spreading her legs he lick the outside pussy lips. "MMMMM." she moans. He slips his finger inside. She's hot and wet. He bends down licks and kisses her. Slipping his tongue in her pussy, she arches her back, and James has to hold her down just to keep his tongue in. "OH GOD, EEEEEE!!" she groans.

Byran watches as his friend eats his wife's pussy, waiting for James to put his cock in Samantha's pussy. Then he will go over and put his up her ass. Samantha had her hands on James's head holding him tight against her pussy. " OH MY GOD JAMES FEELS SO GOOD, OH GOD FEELS SO GOOD." she says harshly. James sits up and pulls her to him, wrapping her legs around him, he pushes his cockhead into her pussy. "OOOOOOOOHHH, YEEEESS, FUUUUUUCK, MEEEEEEEE!!" she scream. James moved in and out slowly, drawing out the pleasure he was feeling inside her. Byran got up and walk over to them. James's eyes were glazed, he didn't see Byran standing there. But when Byran reach down and touch James, James look up at him. Byran was stroking his cock. James rolled Samantha over on top of him. Byran bent down and ease his cock in her ass. "OH MY GOD, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD." she cried out when Byran push into her ass.

Byran and James was going slow to hold back. "OH GOD, YOUR PUSSY'S SO FUCKING TIGHT." James grunted. "OH BABY... THAT'S IT BABY SQUEEZE YOUR ASS ON MY COCK... AAAAGGGGHHHH... OH SWEET BABY... I CAN'T HOLD BACK... I'M GOING TO CUM... I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR TIGHT FUCKING ASS WITH MY CUM!!" Byran cried out. "OOOOOOHHH... GOOOOOOOD... I'MMMMM... CUMMMMMMMMING!!" James and Byran scream. Samantha orgasm was so intense she pass out. James carried her down to the water, holding her till she came to.

"Did I take you to heaven Samantha?" James ask. "Oh may yes you did and beyond. Would like to join our marriage bed." she said as he carried her back. Sitting her down, Byran dried her off and help her lay down. James open the basket and pull out a bottle. " Lay back, close your eyes and enjoy this." James said quietly. Closing her eyes, she felt something cool touch her skin. Then she felt hands rubbing it in. Byran rubbed her tits, and tummy. James started at her feet and move up her legs. When they were done, she told them to layed back it was her turn.

Samantha massage the oil on Byran, moving from his feet to his chest and moving back to his cock. Holding his balls she roll, rub, and squeeze his balls while she sucked on his cock. She then move to James, massaging him the same way. She climb on top of Byran and plunge her pussy down hard on his cock. "James fuck my ass, I want it hard and fast." she told him. He gave it to her hard and fast. they had their orgasms together. They fell asleep still in side each other.

"Well we all pack and ready to go." James said. "Do you think we got her pregnant?" Byran ask. " We tried hard enough. If she isn't we can try again." James reply. Samantha walk up to them and put her arms around them. "Well boys I think we're going to need a bigger bed, if that's okay with Byran." she said. "Samantha are you saying what I think your saying." Byran question. "Oh yes my husband you want him in our bed too, or you wouldn't have told me you did." she said. "Lets go home my wife." Byran said.

Samantha rode in the middle on the trip home, she had her hand on each cock, rubbing them thru their pants. "Baby if you don't stop I'm going to cum in my pants." James said. Byran told her the same thing, but she wouldn't stop. " Okay Baby you just wait till we get home you wont make it to the bed." Byran said. "Good that's what I want." she told them with a wicked grin.

Byran pack the truck and grab her and ran into the cabin. The sound of ripping clothes followed, and Byran had her bent over the table and he plunge his cock in her fast, and kept thrusting into her till he exploded. When he pulled out James thrust his cock into her, he slammed into her over and over again till his cum exploded.

Byran and James made a big bed, and they added onto the cabin when she told them she was going to have baby. All during her pregnancy, she couldn't get enough sex, she needed it.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers