Maimuna The Somali MILF Ch. 04

Story Info
Somali MILF comforts Haitian lover in Ottawa.
2k words
2.63
17.2k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

According to the most sacred tenets of the Islamic faith, anal sex is haram or forbidden. My new lady love, Maimuna Jibril, is a foxy Somali MILF and a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The nearly six-foot-tall, voluptuous and sinfully sexy brown lady who took my breath away is a practicing Muslim. How I, Stefano Saint-Mathieu, the Haitian seducer, sweet talked my favorite Somali goddess into giving up the booty is a testament to my skills and persistence. Seriously.

Finally, I had Maimuna Jibril right where I wanted her. Seriously, I've dreamed of fucking my tall, curvy and big-bottomed Somali goddess up the ass ever since I first laid eyes on her on the OC Transpo bus. There's something about these curvy, Hijab-wearing ladies I see walking up and down Ottawa. I'm intensely and passionately drawn to them, man. Can't help myself. We all like the forbidden fruit, and what's more forbidden for an infidel like myself that a conservatively attired Muslim woman?

Not that I consider my sweet Maimuna Jibril a trophy by any means. The Somali MILF means much more to me than that. Indeed, the lady from Somalia has brought excitement and life into my otherwise dreary existence. I'm in my late twenties, an outcast among the Haitian community of Ottawa because of my wicked ways, and I was basically ghosting through life, the only activities I engaged in were studying at a local university and working as a security guard in downtown Ottawa.

Not much of a life, eh? Before I met Maimuna Jibril, I hadn't been with a woman in ages. The life of a university student in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, can certainly be a lonely one. I work security, the world's lousiest job, and I put up with a lot. Most of my co-workers are old white dudes, the most close-minded and bigoted segment of the Canadian population if you ask me.

What do I mean by that? Ask any minority male living in Ottawa and they'll tell you the same damn thing. Old white guys in the Capital of Canada don't like minorities. They remember the old days when Canada was lily-white, and Natives and Aboriginals were kept out of sight of proper white citizens. I bet these racist creeps miss those old days.

They see me, a big and tall young black man, and for some reason it sets them on edge. I don't want to work as a security guard for the rest of my life. I'm close to getting my degree from Canada's Capital university, and once I do, I'll get myself a much better job. Got to get the university degree, then hopefully a lot of doors will open up for me. Danger, educated black man walking!

I'm not like other minority guys who graduate from Canadian universities and then settle for working at Starbucks or Tim Horton's because they can't get hired by the bigots who run the private sector and the Canadian government. The white guys and white chicks working in the human resources departments of both private corporations and government agencies are allergic to educated people of color, hence why they don't like to hire us.

If Canada won't offer me a job, I'll happily move to the States. If Canada wants to continue giving all the cool jobs to dumb-ass white dudes, the world's fastest shrinking demographic at last count, then they can keep doing it and kiss my black ass while they're at it. I know what the social and demographic future of North America looks like. It's colorful, and there's no white in the rainbow. Pass it on, golfers.

I figure the U.S. is a lot more open to hiring educated men of my complexion than Canada. Look at President Obama, dammit. If a brother with an Ivy League education can reach that number one spot, then the United States of America is definitely the land of opportunity. I'm not naïve about the U.S. alright? I know about how the police treat minority males, and I know about the racial bias in the justice system. I am neither afraid nor intimidated by any of that. I'm a strong brother through and true.

In Ontario, Canada, if you're educated and ambitious and you're also a person of color, then they ( the white majority ) fear and hate you. At least in the States, brothers and sisters with education and ambition have a snowball's chance in hell of finding work in their field and making something of themselves. In Canada, we don't even have that slim chance. I've seen too many educated minority types working at Tim Horton's while they've got a University of Ottawa MBA hanging on their bedroom wall at home. Not fair, man.

Oh, fuck. I'm doing it again. Sorry, I digress. You came here to read some hot erotica, not hear about social commentary on race relations and higher education in Canada. I had a particularly rough night at work because I got into a shouting match with Ferguson, this old white dude who's been working security at the Bank Street building for the past thirty years. Seriously, that old bastard must love this building. Seriously, the level of disrespect shown to me by this racist old creep pissed me off like you would not believe.

I told Ferguson that he should watch his damn mouth, and the racist old creep mumbled something to Mac, the security team's only black supervisor, an old Jamaican dude who's also been working security in this building for several decades. Guess who the black supervisor sided with in the argument? The racist old white dude of course. That's why black Canadians will never get anywhere. They don't stick together. They're all eager to sell out their own to please the racist white man.

I was thinking about all that shit as I boarded the OC Transpo bus on Bank Street and headed home after that dreadful overnight security shift. Guess who I ran into on the bus? The lovely Maimuna Jibril, the tall Somali MILF who stole my heart. Smiling, Maimuna sat next to me, and laid her hand on my lap. I smiled at her, and entwined her fingers with mine. Would you believe it if I told you that the sight of Maimuna made me forget all of my worries?

Maimuna sensed my somber mood, and I gave her the Cliffs Notes version of what went down between me and the old guys at work. When I finished my little spiel, Maimuna took my face into her hands and kissed me. I was a bit surprised, but kissed Maimuna back passionately. Imagine my surprise when Maimuna decided to call in sick at work and went home to take care of me. Am I a lucky man or what?

Once we got to my place, Maimuna and I had a long, hot shower. I needed it but Maimuna sure as hell didn't, but we certainly enjoyed kissing and fondling each other under the hot water. I thought people only had sex in the shower in the movies. I'd been with a few ladies in my time and not once did I do it in the shower with one. When Maimuna suggested it, I was all for it. I don't argue with hot naked women. Shoot, I don't argue with women, period!

Maimuna and I began making sweet love under the hot water, and I delighted in exploring that tall, voluptuous body of hers. I fondled and sucked on her breasts while fingering her wet, hairy cunt. I propped Maimuna up on the washroom counter and she spread her thick, shapely thighs invitingly. I buried my face between Maimuna's legs, and licked her sweet pussy.

After giving a tongue bath to Maimuna's sweet-tasting Somali cunt, I turned my lady love around and gave her thick, round and heart-shaped derriere the worship it so richly deserves. Look, I'm a Haitian man, my long-ago naturalization to Canadian be damned, and every Haitian man on the planet is an ass man. I kissed, licked and fondled Maimuna's big round butt, and my lady giggled and encouraged me to continue.

Ass worship is a sweet science, folks. It simply cannot be rushed. Since Maimuna just washed her cunt and ass with soap and water, I felt free to explore her butt hole with my eager tongue and hungry mouth. I buried my face between Maimuna's voluminous ass cheeks and worked my tongue into her hot, tight asshole. Soon Maimuna was moaning loudly and urging me to continue. The Somali MILF had never had her ass eaten before. Well, it's a good thing she's with yours truly.

Eating ass is something I personally love, and I swear, I enjoy it more than I like eating pussy sometimes. Of course, it helps that my sweet Maimuna had a clean, relaxed and open ass. I swear, every time I see a big-booty Somali woman walking around Ottawa with her Hijab and that booty ready to pop out of her skirt or pants, I just want to worship that hot, forbidden Islamic ass. Now, thanks to Maimuna, I got to indulge my fantasy.

I had my tongue buried in her asshole when Maimuna did something which shocked me to my core. No, the lady did not fart. Otherwise I would have died. Maimuna turned around, winked at me and asked me if I'd ever fucked a woman in the ass before. Um, of course not, but like ninety nine percent of straight men, I dream of banging a female in the ass. I was more than happy to take Maimuna up on her offer.

Now, anal sex is not something which can be done on the fly. You need lube, patience and more lube if you're going to get it done. Luckily for Maimuna and I, my washroom had everything we needed. We used Aloe cream for lubricant. I applied some on my dick while Maimuna spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and applied some on her tiny hole. Grinning, I kissed Maimuna's big derriere once more, and told her I was ready.

Grinning, Maimuna bent over the washroom counter and spread her thick, sexy ass cheeks wide open. I smiled and pressed my dick against her backdoor. I was almost bubbling with excitement. Seriously, I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before. I eased my dick into Maimuma's warm, tight ass, and the sensation almost overwhelmed me. Anal sex is very different from vaginal intercourse, and the tightness is one of the main reasons.

Maimuna moaned softly as I placed my hands on her wide hips and began fucking her in the ass. Man, while I fucked her ass, Maimuna kept undulating, and pressing her thick, round ass against my groin. I swear, the sight of her big ass swallowing my dick caused me to get harder. I fucked Maimuna slowly at first, but the way she moved and how she pressed her ass against me, I could tell that she liked what we were doing. When Maimuna urged me to fuck her harder, I thanked my lucky stars and began fucking her ass with gusto.

Maimuna screamed like a madwoman as I fucked her in the ass and I loved it. Shoot, I did some screaming of my own because things got really intense in that washroom. The feel of Maimuna's asshole gripping my dick is one of those sensations I shall never forget. I fucked Maimuna until the lady told me that she couldn't take it anymore. I reluctantly but immediately pulled out of Maimuna's asshole. Guess what happened next? Maimuna squeezed out a loud, wet fart the moment my dick exited her asshole.

Dude, I was not expecting that. Maimuna turned around and shot me a guilty look, and I just smiled and told her I found the whole thing funny. Shoot, to make my Somali goddess more comfortable, I farted too. We both laughed, and then turned the hot water back on and got cleaned up. What can I say? I definitely felt better thanks to my sweet Maimuna. I'm going back to work and I'll plot sweet revenge against the bigoted bozos that I work with. For now, I'm enjoying a wonderful weekend with my lady Maimuna. Life is good!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers