Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 02

Story Info
Monee and Her New Life.
9.6k words
4.27
24.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
101 Followers

After Monee has taken a shower, she wiped herself dry with the clean towel. But when her hands rubbed on her hairy cunt, Monee moaned loudly, and she can feel her body heat up as her pussy flooding with arousal.

It has been long since Monee and her husband ever had sex. He was always working, and whenever he was home, he is either drunk or too tired to even get Monee undressed. Monee signed, and walk out the bathroom, naked as she sits on her soft bed; she lets out a moan as her naked skin touch the soft satin blanket, she relaxed and begin to rub her hairy cunt and clit hard.

Her thick cunt hair like a jungle grows so thick from half way to her navel and all the way down to her pussy.

Monee begins to moan as her fingers skillfully rubbed and probed her pussy, her other hand squeezed her tits hard as she tries to bring herself to cum. But as Monee close her eyes, enjoying masturbating, she can not stop thinking about her new employer, Mr. Steve.

Monee wondered how it would feel to have my cock up her tight virgin like cunt, childless, and with years of non use had made her cunt tight again like a virgin girl. "Oooooooh" Monee moaned loudly and never in her wildest dreams that I am watching her right now on camera.

I grinned, and my huge cock hard like steel as I stroked myself as I watched Monee relieve herself with her fingers.

Her face flushed as she cried out unconsciously my name, "oooooooooooooooh Mr. Steve take meeeeeeeeeeeeee" and cum very hard, wetting the blanket on the bed.

She collapsed against the pillow, and blushed hard, cursing herself on how can she thinks of such things when she is a widow and should mourn for her dead husband and keep chaste in his honor.

In my own study room, I cum hard as Monee did, and I grinned, wiping myself clean with a towel, and watch what Monee will do now. Monee cleaned up the mess on the bed and dried the blanket with a hairdryer, and she felt grateful that I provided her with such luxury so that she will not feel so embarrassed as to have to ask to change her blanket just hours after she arrives.

Monee opened her small cloth bag, and take out another set of cotton sari and blouse. Her only petticoat needs cleaning and Monee blushed hard and debating whether or not she should wear the sari without petticoat around a young man like me. Monee takes a look at the old yellowish petticoat she took off before her shower, and dismayed that it's now heavy with the scent of her sweat, pee and cunt juice.

She decided that she will have to go without the petticoat and just have to be careful. Slowly Monee dresses herself in the clean red sari, the only one she has beside the one she just take off, and then she wear a yellow blouse that is quite apparently too small for her huge tits, which make her chest look very noticeable as she walks around.

By this time I have stripped myself naked, my huge cock soft between my legs like a big sausage or a snake. I open the door to my room slightly and lay on my bed, pretending to be asleep. The sound of her step can be heard on the hallway as Monee looks around the house.

She looked everywhere and feels herself lucky to be able to live in here with me, even though she is just a lowly servant who I hired. Monee first begin to familiarize herself with the kitchen appliance, and the washer and dryers as well. It took her a long time to read the manuals but finally she can grasp the basic skill to use them.

After that she walks all over the house, looking into each room and felt overwhelmed by the luxurious decorations that I have for my house, and she thought that for a young man of 24 yrs of age, I certainly am doing a lot better than her family.

Her fingers trailed the delicate embroidery drapery that hangs down from the walls, and the silken curtain that keep out much of the sun but yet keep the house well lit and comfortable.

The family room is of a different design, there are no couch, sofa or chairs, the floor in the room covered with thick carpet, very soft, and there are a mountain of cushions that can be adjusted to my likings, it is indeed very homey and sweet, Monee finds she relaxing a great deal in this room and to her great surprise, I have an Indian music instrument on display.

The delicate instrument is displayed in one corner of the room right next to the big plasma TV set and opposite to where she stands.

A sitar. Monee gasped, though she has studied this instrument and achieved the highest level of skill possible but her family could not afford to buy one. Her fingers trails on the delicate making of the sitar and can not stop but admiring the beauty of it.

Reluctantly, Monee decided to take a look outdoor, she finds a beautiful garden; she walks out into the back yard, walking bare foot on the thick green lawn.

She inhaled deeply of the roses, camellia, tulip, lilac, and various other flowers planted in the garden. A maple tree sits on the east side of the walled garden, standing tall with its branches spreading wide and leaves the color of green with a slight shade of reddish orange.

On the back side of the house, the side that is facing the garden, it is covered with wisteria, and vines that blossoms many beautiful flowers. Her heart feels light and happy, and she stayed outside for a long time.

When the sun begins to set slowly she gets back into the house, Monee remembered that she needs to ask me on my preference of food, for so far her skill in cooking has been limited to south Indian cuisine and she is quite unsure on how I like those dishes that she is very familiar with.

Slowly she walked upstairs, and knocked slightly on my door, the door opened and she can see that I am sleeping naked, on my bed, without covering myself with a blanket.

Her thought struggled whether she should enter my room while I sleep, but then she smiled motherly and think that I am such a big boy for kicking the blanket around while I sleep.

Quietly Monee walks into my room, decided that she will care for me like a sister or even a mother would, she will take good care of me because I treated her quite well.

Just when she reaches out for the blanket on the bed, I turned in my sleep and showing her my huge cock, now hard in my sleep.

She gasped, in absolute awe, it is so huge Monee said to herself, but at the same time she can feel her cunt flooded with excitement, and that undeniable itch is eating her mind away with lust. Monee swallowed hard, and looking at my huge shaft standing proudly between my muscular legs.

Slowly Monee sank to her knees, unable to control herself, her hands reach out and hold onto my huge cock, and she moaned, feeling the heat radiating from my cock to her hands.

Monee bits her lips, looking at me as I remain sleeping soundly, and there is even a small stream of salvia drooling from the corner of my mouth. Then Monee began to stroke my cock with her hands, she strokes me slowly, and carefully, her face and body flushed at the lewd behavior she is committing right now.

Her mind is telling her that she should move away, and keep her thought and body chaste, but her body screamed to be fucked, raped and used hard by my incredible cock. Monee swallowed again and begin to stroke me faster, hoping that I would not wake up in the middle of this.

From the moment Monee place her hands on my cock I am awaken, but choose to keep quiet and see what she will do. I almost moaned as she strokes my cock with her gentle hands. I can feel her hands insistently stroke my angry hard cock, and I pretend to sleep soundly.

Then I begin to feel my big balls tighten, and with every moment Monee strokes me, I am closer to cum on her hands. Her breath is short and shallow now, as Monee feels her pussy leaking thick juices and wetting her sari, but she is beyond care now as she strokes my huge cock harder, and faster.

Monee can feel that itch in her, dying to be fucked, but she is yet too shy and afraid, afraid of what I might think of her. And as Monee looked on at my young face, there is also a part of her that wants to stroke my face affectionately and watch me sleep like a mother or elder sister in the family.

Monee blushed at such thought and nervously she kissed my cock as she strokes it, and then licking the head of my huge cock as she strokes me faster and faster.

My cock stirred and swollen now, and as she keeps on stroking, and kissing, jet after jet of my thick hot cum landed on her face and hands, and Monee keeps on stroking and milking out every drop, she looked at her messy hands and smiled.

I opened my eyes slightly and caught her hungrily licking and scoop up my hot cum and eagerly eat it. But after Monee did that, she suddenly sank on the floor completely and sobbed, cursing herself on such act of lewdness and for the shameless lust that her body housed within.

Slowly she rises to her feet, cover my naked body with a satin blanket after she cleaned me up affectionately like a mother.

Monee staggered out of my room and going back to hers before she sits on her bed and cried, sobbing on her shameless act of lewdness.

She kept on telling herself that it is not right, I am so young, and she should be chaste, but the sight of my incredible cock filled her mind and the taste and scent of my hot lace filled her nostrils.

Then she hears sounds in my room, and she peeks out, seeing me awakened, and getting dressed in a short and t shirt, then calling out to her, "Monee, where are you."

Monee jumps off her bed, and answered, "Yes Mr. Steve, I am" just then she realized that the crotch of her sari is so damp and the musky scent of her cunt juice can be noticed very easily without any effort at all.

She almost cried out, for definitely she can not let me find her like this, what will I think of her. But I called out to her again and letting her know that she needs to prepare dinner, for the dinner should be ready to be served by 7:00 pm and it is now 6:10pm.

She hurried out, embarrassed that I should find her in this state, but determined that she needs to give me her best service and make me feel warm and comfortable. Yes, this is her new life now as she realized that she is here to serve me and make me feel well for have hired her and save her family from starvation.

I walk down the stairways, feeling recharged and energetic. I smiled deviously and said hello to Monee when I see her rushing out her room and down the stairs to meet with me. Her dark dusky colored face blushed when she saw me smile at her, and she lowered her eyes, feeling ashamed of what she did when I was asleep.

I said, "Did you find your room comfortable Monee. I hope you find the room to your likings."

She thanked me in her broken, heavily accented English that everything is well. We walk down the stairs chatting, and walking all the way into the kitchen. I told Monee that I am quite open with exotic foods, and that she should try to cook me some of the dishes that she is familiar with first so I can sample them and make a decision later.

She readily agreed and begins to prepare the ingredients that are available for cooking. I watched her plump hips jiggle as she worked busily like a worker bee around the kitchen counter, swallowing hard, knowing from the camera that right now she is standing before me, without a petticoat and naked underneath her sari.

Then I noticed there is a very heavily salty sweet musky scent around her body that fill the house, I asked, knowing her cunt flooded and made her sari all wet and damp, "Monee, do you smell something odd. There is something musky in the air, is that some special oil or perfume you brought from India."

Caught off guard, her face burned like fire as she stammered, "Ye, Yesss, it is a local, local scented oil I use from my village."

"Oh. Really, I like it quiet well, use it more often," I spoke and laughing loudly to myself as I see her skin seemingly flush and burn red as I know she was very embarrassed.

Monee thought, "Oh Gods help me, Mr. Steve, he, he wants me to use my, my cunt juice more often, but how can I, I do this. Oh, Gods help me."

Luckily I did not insist on the topic and went back to my own thoughts which she was truly grateful of. She opened the fridge and found a small pack of sweetened curry lying on the shelf, boneless chicken legs in a neat plastic container, potato, carrots and other vegetables filled the large drawer in the bottom. There is also a small pack of rice as well.

Familiar with household chores, Monee feels more comfortable as she begins to wash rice, slicing potatoes, chopping fresh vegetables into manageable pieces, but she was ever aware that her pussy, aroused, persistently dripping juice down her thighs and wetting her sari to fill the room with that musky fragrance.

She proceeds to cook for me a good meal of rice with curry chicken and vegetables, along with a pot of hot vegetable soup. At 7:00pm the sun finally went down the horizon completely and the house was lit with bright yet soft lights, Monee places a large plate of rice covered with curry chicken and vegetables, and the big bowl of soup sits next to it.

I inhale the aroma, and smiling at her, "It smells really good Monee, sit down and dine with me," I said softly.

Monee was surprised, she had often heard from neighbors who had worked as servants that they do not eat with their employers, and now here I am, inviting her to eat with me. She smiled nervously and sits next to me.

The meal was delicious and I complimented Monee on her culinary skills, she smiled happily. Over the course of the dinner, I always keep on looking at her huge tits encased in her blouse, and make a point that she notices it.

Monee on the other hand, blushes at the attention I gave her as she ate her meal in silence, and hoping that she can return to the safety of her room so she can dry her sari and make a good impression on me.

After dinner, Monee cleaned up the dishes and tidying up the house, then she asked leave to return to her room, which I readily agreed, and said that I will retire to my own room as well. Once Monee returns to her room, she threw herself on her bed and cried out, cursing herself on her carelessness and her unfaithful bodily lust.

I looked at her through the monitoring camera, grinning, hearing her cursing herself.

"Oh Gods, Gods please help this poor woman," Monee prayed, "I need to be chaste, but my body is filled with lust, oh Gods please help me, Mr. Steve is a good loving young man, and I, how can I have such thought about him, and his, his huge cock. I would gladly take care of him as if a mother or sister, but please torture me not with such thoughts, please hear my devotion I beg of you."

Monee prayed feverishly in Hindi while I listened through the monitoring system, laughing to myself deviously with the contract lay on my desk.

"Tonight will be quite interesting," I said to myself.

Mean while Monee brushed her fingers against her gold mangal sutra, thinking about her parents in law and the life of chaste she is supposed to live under all her upbringings, but the taste, the sight and the size of his huge cock dominated her thought and flooded her hairy cunt with lust that she could not quench with her fingers.

After two hours or so I emerged from my bedroom, and calling for Monee. She quickly emerged from her room, and she bow her head low, asking in her accented voice what I require.

"It is time I have a bath, prepare the tub, and fill it with hot water. I will join you in the bathroom shortly."

After I went back into my room. Monee was startled, but she obeyed it nonetheless. She walks into his bathroom and after clean the tub, she begins to fill it with hot water and prepare for the bath. The master bathroom is huge, with a large one piece glass window looking out, and the Jacuzzi itself is huge, big enough for 4 people to bath together by her estimate.

Moments later, I emerged from my bed chamber, and walk into the bathroom naked, my big long cock hang like a fat sausage between my tanned muscular legs. Monee turned her head, and gasped as she saw me standing there naked, and smiling at her.

Quickly she turned her head away, telling herself that I am like a younger brother for her, and is it not the duty of an elder sister to take care the younger siblings. However her confidence shattered as she lowered her eyes and greet me, which unfortunately for her, her sights became even more focused on my cock. Her face burned and flushed hard, with shyness this time but not the strong embarrassment she felt earlier when she sneak into my bedroom while I sleep.

"Ah, thank you Monee," I thanked her as I noticed the Jacuzzi is filled with hot water and ready for me to bath.

Slowly I walk into the water filled Jacuzzi, the water level reaching almost my waist, I signed, feeling my muscular body relaxing in the hot water. There are 4 seats in each corner of the Jacuzzi, and I sit down lazily in one of them, stretching a bit.

Then I turned to Monee, "Well, are you not going to get naked and bath me." I frowned and asked Monee as if it is natural.

That question came down on Monee like a huge thunder lightning, for only in her wildest, most lewdly thoughts will she considers to be naked together with me in the tub.

I sensed her reluctance, and inquired, "What is the matter Monee. Tell me not that you have never bathed someone before. Besides, is it not your duty to serve me in all things."

Stammering with a reply, Monee struggled with the thought of bathing me naked in the tub, and the possible reaction to her refusal in this issue. This job is too important for her, she needs this job, and she again letting her body takes dominance, convincing herself that I am like a younger sibling and strangely even to an extend, a son, and my well being is her duty as elder sibling and mother, therefore it is justified to bath me.

Slowly, Monee take off her mangal sutra, and then her maang, the hair piece. Then she begins to undress, I closed my eyes, seemingly unaware of what she is doing and relaxing in the hot water.

However, through half closed eyes, I can see that her trembling hands un ¡V wrap her sari, layer by layer she strips herself nervously, and finally the sari came off her plump body, revealing to my hungry eyes her very hairy jungle and the fat mound of her cunt. As she raises her arms, my eyes focused on her armpits, they are slightly damp with sweat from the heat and covered with long curly hair from years of non shaving.

After the sari, her blouse came off her body as well, her huge, soft tits look so creamy and her large fat dark nipples harden as they come in contact with the air. My cock by now is standing hard, and ready for action, but I know rushing things would only make her scared. I want her as mine, and since I have her in my grasp, there is no need to hurry, she has nowhere to go to, no one to turn for help. Slowly Monee walk into the Jacuzzi, and the hot water relaxed her muscles, she felt good in the tub. I opened my eyes and licked my lips as I look at her body, completely naked, her tits and cunt are free to my hungry eyes.

Her hair was let loose from the ponytail she arrange them into, now hanging loosely on her back, reaching down well below her buttocks almost reaching her knees. Her womanly aroma filled the steamed room. I inhaled deeply as she moved over next to me, and her trembling hands picked up a bath cloth, rinse it with bathing lotions as she begin to rub and clean me with her hands and the cloth.

"Mmmmmmm," I groaned lazily in the Jacuzzi as Monee bathes me. I stand straight in the water as Monee bathes me from head to toe, her hands trembling as her hands begin to wash my crotch, and her eyes, filled with unquenchable lust looked at my huge hard cock, swallowed hard as she use all her will power to not have take hold of it and sucking hungrily.

mpsaab
mpsaab
101 Followers