Majgen Ch. 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

By the time Baglian woke with a head-ache motivated groan, Loke had gathered most of the empty bottles.

"Good morning, Hiro," said Loke. "Having a nice hangover?"

"Not nice enough, Soren," said Baglian. "Hand me a bottle of Bonka please."

"That's a first. You've never volunteered for Bonka before."

"In that case, give me two." Baglian struggled against gravity to move his body into a sitting position.

Loke grabbed three unopened Bonkas, two for Baglian one for himself.

"What happened?" asked Loke, handing Baglian the requested beer.

"I had a little party." Baglian downed half of the first Bonka in one long stretch.

"Where did you get those bruises?" Loke indicated Baglian's naked legs.

The Femaron looked down at himself. "Ah those." Baglian shrugged. "Paid a prostitute to give me a tyla-whipping, cost a fortune."

'Why would Hiro do such a thing? He isn't into things like that, and he absolutely hates hiring prostitutes,' thought Loke, and asked, "What's bugging you, Hiro?"

Instead of replying, Baglian downed the rest of the first Bonka, threw the empty bottle over his shoulder, and opened the second.

'He is feeling grief. Grief, regret, sorrow and despair,' perceived Loke. "You don't feel like talking about it?" he asked, though it sounded more like a statement.

"You are a very wise man, Soren. Very wise," commented Baglian, and downed first half of the second Bonka.

"We can talk about other things," offered Loke. He got no reply, yet still moved right ahead to talk of other things, starting out with complaints about the newest fashion in women's bathing wear. Some popular fashion designer had started a trend with full covering suits, giving boring prospects to pool visits this year.

"Majgen is dead," said Baglian, after Loke had suggested there should be laws against full body bathing suits.

"What?" Loke was shocked but hung on to one thought,'He isn't speaking full truth. There is a discrepancy in his emanations.'

"You heard me."

"Yes, but I also sensed you," retorted Loke.

"Sneaky empath," said Baglian. "You want to sense Full Truth?" A sneer made the words sound more like a threat than like a question.

Loke didn't reply.

"The full truth, Soren, is that Ihope Student Majgen is dead."

'What happened?' The question tormented Loke's mind with a panicky urgency.

"You don't want to know, Soren," stated Baglian. "You truly don't want to know what happened to our precious little Majgen."

"Stop acting like you had feelings for her and tell me what happened," demanded Loke.

"I was at the Ulballa, Soren, and so was Majgen."

'Grief,' thought Loke, he knew as well as anyone the Ulballa had been defeated by the yijejos.

"I left her there, Soren. I evacuated, and left her there to die alone."

"Why? Why did you leave her?" Loke was enraged.'She can't be dead, not for real, not my Black-haired Beauty!' he thought, but didn't let the denial enter his words. "Why was she even there? She was only a student!"

"I don't know why I chose to leave and save my own hide, Soren. I should have stayed with her. I should have died with her if need be, not fled."

"Is there a chance she escaped?"

"No," stated Baglian. "Absolutely no chance. Every shuttle and pod belonging to the Ulballa has been tracked and accounted for. The same goes for every piece of the ship that could theoretically have supported life on its own. If she had escaped she would have been found by now."

'MAJGEN!' screamed Loke's thoughts. Sorrow swept through him, stealing his breath. He remembered how sweet her giggles had rung when he had told her jokes, and broke into hopeless sobs.

"I'm sorry, Soren," said Baglian. He staggered to his feet to fetch more Bonka for both of them.'If only I had known before I fled,' thought Baglian, wishing his headache had been strong enough to dull his mind completely.'I wouldn't have left her if I had known what yijejos do when they catch interrogators alive.' Never before had Baglian considered himself such a shameful a failure.

No human knew of Majgen's treacherous act of heroism. The yijejos had not made that particular detail of the Winin's rescue public.

----=(o)=----

"Revered Winin," greeted The Master Tailor, as she and the Apprentice Tailor knelt.

'A deep greeting kneel,' noticed Majgen.

"Welcome to my home, Tailors," said Aejoa. "I hope you brought your artistic inspiration. Today I require a special task of you."

"To be allowed in the presence of the Winin," said The Master Tailor, slowly raising her head, "is always an inspi..." she halted mid-word and her eyes widened in shock when she saw the human in the Winin's reaching limbs.'Horrid,' thought and felt the disconcerted Master Tailor.'A human!'

The vile emotion of disgust rising in the Master Tailor was evident to both Majgen and Aejoa. It disconcerted Aejoa, made him worry for his Little Human's feelings. Majgen, however, was prepared to feel such emotions from yijejo strangers. She ignored the expected disgust from the Master tailor and, unlike Aejoa, noticed the emotions of the other tailor - the Apprentice.

'He looks at me with such an open mind,' thought Majgen.'A free wonder and curiosity. He even noticed how tenderly Aejoa - his Winin - holds me. He wonders if I am something special, wonders how I earned the care of a Winin.'

"Can that one make my clothes for me please?" asked Majgen, and pointed to the apprentice.

"He is an apprentice. You deserve to have your clothes crafted by a Master, Little Human," stated Aejoa, while glaring at the Master Tailor with a menace that promised severe retribution upon even a minor objection.

"I want leisure clothes, Aejoa. A Master of the craft should not be needed for that."

Hesitating, Aejoa studied the Master and the Apprentice.

'I wanted a Master to make glorious clothes for me and my human both,' he thought, but could also feel how sincerely Majgen preferred the Apprentice.

"Is the Apprentice any good?" Aejoa asked the Master Tailor.

"Joone is extremely skilled," said the Master Tailor, evidently speaking full truth, "but he is somewhat insecure, Winin."

"Insecure?" asked Aejoa.

Apprentice Joone lowered his head and raised his shoulders in shame, putting more weight on the Tailor's criticism than her praise.

"I see," commented Aejoa, hence stopping the Master Tailor's explanation sooner than it began.

"I like him," stated Majgen. "He appears very kind." Her words warmed the Apprentice slightly but couldn't repair the Winin's clinical acknowledgement of the criticism from before.'Sometimes Aejoa is so clumsy. I really don't know why yijejos chose to elevate him to a post of high emotional insight.'

"Put me down," demanded Majgen.

Hesitating a moment, Aejoa scanned the Master Tailor for possible hostile intent before placing the little creature on the floor. Majgen wasn't worried. With her special sensitivity she already knew the Master Tailor wouldn't even think of harming the Winin's unusual pet.

"Let me have the translator please," requested Majgen, once safely on the floor.

"Certainly, Little Human." Aejoa handed her the device.

Holding the oversized sheet around her, Majgen trussed to Joone - the insecure Apprentice Tailor. Much to Aejoa's relief, the Master Tailor inconspicuously moved to the side, away from Joone, as the human approached.

"Hi," said Majgen, once she stood at Joone's feet, craning her neck to see his face so high above.

"Greetings," the translator translated Joone's reply, as he sank to his knees to be closer to the human's eye level.

"I need clothes," said Majgen, "this sheet is not practical."

"So I see," said Joone. "Let me set up my equipment, so we can get you measured. I am sure I can design something more practical than a sheet for you."

"Thank you, Joone," said Majgen, while thinking,'There is something exceptionally lovely about you, Joone.'

"Be careful!" exclaimed Aejoa, as Joone fetched his designer's box with yijejoan speed.

Freezing in spot, Joone waited for the Winin to elaborate his warning.

"Humans are very fragile. Move with caution."

"Certainly, Winin." Apprentice Joone proceeded with setting his gear up, although now moving slowly.

The Winin's eyes followed Joone's every move with rapt attention. He had a hard time keeping himself from snatching his human away from the other yijejo.

"Aejoa, artists needs peace and quiet to perform their work," said Majgen, knowing tailors of the quality Aejoa hired were considered artists.'He is making Joone nervous and is rather getting on my nerves too,' she thought.

"I am quiet," stated Aejoa.

"Yes, but you are too on edge. It's getting on my nerves, Aejoa," admitted Majgen, "and Joone's too, although he would never complain to you."

"How dare you speak to the revered Winin with such insolence," blurted the Master Tailor, indignant anger evident in her voice.

"The Little Human can speak to me any way she desires, Tailor." Aejoa glared menacingly at the Master Tailor.

"My apologies, I did not know, Winin," she said, and kneeled to the Winin yet again - confused and hurt by the Winin's hostility.

Fighting an urge to chide Aejoa for being so aggressive towards the tailor, Majgen remained quiet. Aejoa chose to accommodate his human's wishes. He and the Master Tailor moved to the other end of the room, to begin the process of designing a glorious outfit for Aejoa - the revered Winin of Naonun.

'My equipment cannot measure a human body through cloth,' realised Joone.'I will need to measure manually.'

Blushing, Majgen raised her mind shield upon perceiving Joone's contemplations. To yijejos clothing was a matter of symbolism and temperature regulation. To her it was more than that, clothed or unclothed while amongst others was a mark for non-sexual or sexual behaviour. She had trouble letting go off that distinction, even amongst aliens.

"Will you let me take the sheet please?" asked Joone, and reached out a limb.

Taking a deep breath, Majgen unveiled her body and handed him an end of the sheet. Still moving slowly and carefully -- as advised by the Winin -- Joone gathered the sheet and put it away. Only then turning his eyes to the human.

'I don't even know what it wants covered and what it wants sticking out,' realised Joone, studying the alien body. He had never seen a human in the flesh before.'Wouldn't trust fictional movies to tell me how they like to dress. What are those bumps on its upper body? Those weren't in any movies I have seen. And, that black thing on its head, what is that?'

Majgen forgot to be shy about her nudity, as she perceived Joone's speculations.

'He doesn't know what breasts are,' she understood, and broke into giggles when she realised he was entertaining the notion they might be a kind of retractable tentacles.

"I will want the bumps on my chest covered by clothing, Joone," offered Majgen. "Not sticking out."

"I will make sure to remember that." Joone was drafting her shape onto his designer pad - by hand. "Could you tell me which other parts of you, you would like covered by clothing?"

"I would like everything covered, except head and hands."

Joone's eyes moved over her body, searchingly.

"Would you mind pointing all your hands out to me?"

That comment earned him genuine laughter from Majgen. Being an empath Joone understood the human was laughing, but was puzzled when the translator didn't translate any of her sounds. Unaware that human laughter was noisy, Joone had assumed the human was both talking and laughing.

Once she got her laughing fit under control, Majgen dutifully pointed out both her hands, explaining she only had two such limbs. Shortly after that she suggested mind sharing as a means to convey her wishes in clothing more efficiently. Joone agreed and soon after could show her his first suggestions for outfits.

Sitting on the floor they continued working on designing a wardrobe for Majgen, using less and less words - more and more mental images. She would be happy to simply have several copies of the same outfit. After years of wearing a rank ten mentarion student uniform, Majgen no longer remembered any advantages to variety in a wardrobe. She liked creating clothes with Joone, though. Even though he did all the creating and she merely indicated what she liked more or less, and which designs would be impractical and limiting for human movements.

'Joone truly is an artist,' thought Majgen, following how swiftly ideas developed into beautiful imagery in his mind,'and such a nice person too. Kindness permeates every part of him.'

"How do you like deep purple?" asked Joone.

"I don't know, please show me some examples, Joone." As she requested, so he complied. Studying the colour Majgen said, "I am starting to believe all colours can be beautiful, Joone."

"I think you are right," stated Joone. He had always loved colours, and the wonderful beauty that could be created with them. "You... What should I call you?" he asked, turning his amber-coloured eyes on her.

"Your eyes are beautiful too," said Majgen, distracted from his question. "Could you make me something in that colour?"

Temporarily confused, Joone blinked a few times.'My eyes?'

"I'm sorry, Joone. I got distracted. I hadn't noticed the colour of your eyes before. All this talk of colours makes me notice them everywhere."

"I'm glad you like them," said Joone, although learning she liked them made him self-conscious to an uncomfortable degree.'Maybe she won't like them after she has looked at them a while,' he thought, and moved his gaze from her to avoid eye-contact.'She doesn't even want to tell me what to call her.'

"You can call me anything you like, Joone. The Winin calls me Little Human."'Joone really is insecure.'

"I wouldn't presume a right to address you like the revered Winin does," said Joone. "What is your name?"

"Majgen."

"I won't be able to pronounce that the way you do," apologised Joone. "May I still address you by your name even if I cant pronounce it right?"

"Certainly, Joone."

"Maaaaaajjen," tried Joone. "No, that is not good. Please say it again."

She did and he tried again.

"Maaiii, Maiiiiiien. No, I don't like that how about, this: Maijien."

"Say it again, Joone."

"Maijien."

"I like that," said Majgen truthfully. "I like it just as much as my real name."

"I will call you that then, Maijien. A beautiful name, for a nice person."

"Thank you. I think you are nice too, Joone."

"I was thinking about a combination of deep purple with other colours," said Joone, trying to move the topic of the conversation away from himself again.'How long will it think I am nice? It probably didn't mean much with it. Some would say just about everyone is nice.'

"Joone, why are you so insecure?" Majgen's voice pulled Joone from his thoughts and his strategy to change the topic.

"I don't know," he whispered. "I think maybe it is because I am so unworthy."

"Unworthy of what?"

"Everything."

"No," stated Majgen, confidently. "You are not unworthy of anything, Joone."

"You say that because you don't know me well, Maijien."

"No," she said softly, "that is not true, Joone."

After their several brief mind shares, and after sensing his emanations while he designed for her, Majgen no longer considered Joone a stranger.

'It thinks it is telling the truth,' perceived Joone, but did not object to Majgen's words. He would not speak against the Winin's pet.

"I think your mind is even more beautiful than the designs you make, Joone. If such a thing is possible."

'I'd wish it would stop talking like that,' thought Joone.'Such sweet words hurt when they are not real.'

"It is real. Please, Joone, let me show you what I see, what I sense."'I can't stand to see you suffer needlessly,' she thought.

"You may show me whatever you like, Maijien. I am at your service." Joone was not sure what he expected her to show him, or how. He could never have imagined what Majgen could show him.

" 'See what I see,' " said and thought Majgen, and opened her emotions fully. " 'Feel what I feel.' "

And he did.

Joone let the little alien pull him in. Her obvious care for him cuddled, and comforted him.

'So warm. Maijien makes me feel protected,' thought Joone.

'I would not harm you,' felt Majgen.'I love/care.' She enveloped him in her warm emotions, and then she pulled him back into her own memories. She pulled him back to the moment she and Aejoa had entered the room.

" 'See what I saw,' " she thought and said. " 'Feel what I felt.' "

And he did.

Joone forgot who he was, like Majgen could forget who she was, when perceiving intently. For a while - in his mind - he became, Majgen Rahan, the Winin's pet, who met Apprentice Tailor Joone for the first time. With her unique perceptive empathic abilities and open mind, he saw himself from the outside. From the moment they first met, to the moment they were in.

A human - a creature considered a very unlikely source of emotional insight.

Joone was the first yijejo, to see her gift. He would be the first to understand what Majgen had to offer his kind. But right then he thought not of the nature of her gift. He thought only of what she showed him.

"I am beautiful," said Joone, not referring to his physical appearance, even though Majgen approved of his physical form too. "I am beautiful," he repeated. The knowledge, the fact of it, pounded through him. A revelation cracking and modifying everything he had ever thought about himself. A quiet revolution.

The Apprentice's strong emotions distracted Aejoa and the Master Tailor from their work on extending Aejoa's wardrobe. Unable, or unwilling, to resist his curiosity, Aejoa walked to his human. To participate in whatever she and the Apprentice were up to.

"Winin," said Joone. Although breathless from his profound experience, he managed to move into a worshipping kneel.

"Apprentice Tailor, how goes things here?" asked Aejoa.

"Your human, Winin. It is amazing." Joone spoke full truth.

The Tailor's words and emotions made Aejoa's emotions jump with joyful pride.

"Yes, she is amazing," agreed Aejoa, and picked Majgen up to give her a somewhat possessive hug. He was happy to have others recognise his human to be something very special. "Have you designed some clothes for her now?" Deep down Aejoa felt it was about time he became her centre of attention again.

"Yes, Winin. Several full outfits by now."

"Excellent," said Aejoa. "We would like some ready as soon as possible. She has been dragging sheets around for too long already. I want you to begin sewing her clothes immediately. Send every outfit as soon as it is ready."

"I will, Winin. I will make the simplest outfit first, so she can have real clothing very soon. Afterwards, I will proceed to the more worthy clothing." Dizzy from his freshly gained insight, Joone packed his gear, burning with a desire to serve both Majgen and the Winin, as requested.

"Joone," called Majgen, just before he left the room. He halted and turned to offer his full attention.

"Yes, Maijien?"

"Be well, Friend."

"I think I will, Maijien. Now. Thank you." The strength of the Apprentice Tailor's gratitude was an enigma to the other two yijejos, but the Winin asked for no explanation for that, hence neither did the Master Tailor. Joone left, hurrying off to make clothes for Majgen.

"What was that he called you, Little Human?" Aejoa asked, carrying Majgen to the Master Tailors gear.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers