Major League Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers

This had once again coated her buttocks in more, hot fresh cum and it looked amazing as he still held her tightly by the hips. He slowly pulled out of her pussy and held his cock as the girl moved to get up for the first time. She knelt up on the bed and crawled forward into the middle of the mattress on her hands and knees, and lay down and rolled onto her side. We all stood up and I looked down at my raging hard cock which was desperate to get inside her and deliver one last load. She remained on her side for a minute or so as we saw cum running down her buttocks onto the bed and also down the sides of her breasts and stomach. She finally rolled slowly over onto her back and her thighs fell open once again, giving us the most remarkable view of her cum filled pussy and soaking wet stomach and breasts.

Her head flopped to one side as I looked down at her open pussy and held my throbbing shaft. The guys knew how desperate I was to cum and got on the bed on either side of her and spread her legs for me. They raised her thighs up from behind her knees as I saw lots of thick sperm running out of her pussy and onto the sheets. She was now in prime position for fucking and I knelt on the end of the bed and looked down between her thighs. Before I held my cock up to enter her pussy, I lay down between her thighs and as the guys pushed her thighs back, her pussy was raised up to meet my mouth and I sucked her naked cum soaked lips into my mouth.

The taste of the warm sperm on my tongue and lips almost made me cum again and was such a turn on that I licked and sucked at the sperm deep between her lips. I could feel the cream being sucked out of her pussy and into my mouth and at the same time my cock continuing to stiffen. Then finally I could wait no longer and moved my cock up to her sloppy wet pussy, knowing that as soon after I was inside her I would start to cum. The sperm was tingling on my tongue as Mike and Ryan watched me lay my bulging tip down between her lips as they oozed cum.

I finally pushed my aching cock head into the cum and in between her soaking lips. The feeling of the slippery sperm and the heat inside her was amazing. Once I had fully penetrated her and my balls were pressed tight against her wet lips, I started to fuck her with long deep strokes. It was such a remarkable feeling that I knew it couldn't last long at all. After several minutes of fucking her slick pussy, I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer and pulled my cock out of her for a moment. Then looking down at my throbbing cock, I touched it once again between her hot wet lips.

Just as expected, when my cock head felt the heat of her pussy again, I began a series of large and powerful ejaculations. I put my hands on the bed on either side of her and pushed deep inside her pussy with my spurting cock. With almost my full weight on her and her legs held wide open for me, I could feel my balls press tightly against her and my shaft pumping hard. It was another wonderful orgasm that seemed to last a long time, but not quite long enough. I pulled down on my foreskin as I pulled my shaft out of her pussy and watched the final spurts land between her open lips.

I sat back on the bed as the three of us gazed at her wide open pussy, covered in cum and our sperm spilling out of her like an overflowing cup. The sperm poured out of her and onto the sheets below as Mike and Ryan slowly let go of her thighs and we all stood looking at her. She moved her thighs together then straightened out her legs down the bed and stretched her arms up over her head. Then with her thighs closed tight again we could just see the top of her wet slit and cum soaked pubic hair as she let out a long deep yawn and we thought she was about to wake.

She finally relaxed again and then curled up onto her side as we backed away from the bed. Our last view was of her lovely ass and pussy from behind as our mixture of sperm slowly leaked out of her and onto her bed. We dressed quickly and left the apartment, wondering if she would recall any of what had just happened. We have been back to many ballgames since, but have never seen any of the girls again, which just might be a good thing.

jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers
12