Make a House a Home

Story Info
Vin and Gabby's story.
3.2k words
4
23k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevyn11
nevyn11
1 Followers

When the car pulled thru the gate one cloudy California day, Gabby heard the guard talking to the driver. Then she heard that sexy laugh and smiled to herself.

We had met at the PR Firm he was suppose to be my client. Yeah that worked I fired when my boss found out I was seeing Vin. We had been crazy to get married so quickly but just couldn’t hold back. Every time we got near each other it was like moths to a flame. Our bodies would over ride our brains.

When the news came out that Vin got married. Shit kind of hit the fan. But Vin would joke, “ people are going to think I knocked you up.”

Gabby would hit him on his muscular chest, “Let people think what they want, I know I Love you.” I would state with a pout.

Vin would just laugh, and say “me too.”

Two-months ago was are six-month anniversary and we had a great time in that hotel room, He got away from shooting for the whole weekend. I still remember blushing crimson.

It was hot; I had surprised Vin in the room sitting on the bed with a see thru robe and Champagne. God I can still remember how his mouth dropped open and the bulge in his pants got bigger.

“So you’re the reason I got away for the whole weekend. Here I thought it was because I was working so hard.” Vin said with a sexy grin.

“Guilty, you know we have been married six-months today? The thought of spending time with you had me on the first plane I could catch, then that meeting with you buddy the director John? Is that his name? I just told him that I was so hot that I had to have you. That I would not take no for an answer. He told me you been pretty grouchy lately and thought you where in need of some serious sex. I told him if he would be so kind as let you off for the weekend I would get your head back on straight.”

Coming over to me picking me up in his big strong-arms and growls, “you told him that!” lowering his head to take my lips.

Wrapping my legs around his hips so my sex was rubbing against the bulge in his jeans, kissing him back as if my life depended on it. Reluctantly releasing the kiss.

“ No I just told him it is are anniversary, and he said that you could use so time off.”

I said breathlessly.

“OH,” then we fell onto the bed and had some really hot sex.

I was brought out of my memories when I heard Vin calling my name in the house “Gabby…Gabby where are you?”

“Outside in the garden.” I yelled back slowly getting up from planting roses.

“What are you doing?” says Vin in the door with his hands on his hips

Laughing Gabby answers “what does it look like?”

“We have a gardener you know?” he says laughing at the dirt on one of his shirts.

“Yeah I know he told me if I wanted to add anything I was welcome to.” I say putting my chin in the air and my hands on my hips.

“I think he meant that you where suppose to tell him not do it yourself.” He says coming down into the yard to look closely at me.

“ I know why did you think I waited till it was his day off to do it.” I say stubbornly going toe to toe with my 6’2” husband.

Laughing he bend down to kiss me and then he throws me over his shoulder and starts to walk back to the house.

“Put me down this instant.” I yell at his back. Lifting my small fist to his back.

“ No” is all I hear from him. As Vin walks past the cook and housekeeper. “You two have the rest of the day off.” They leave quickly with a worried frown.

As he reaches the stairs I try one more time “Please put me down, Vin your making me sick.”

I guess it is the fact that he might end up with throw up everywhere that he takes my hips and lifts off his shoulder to pull me forward to carry me like he did on our honeymoon. I have to take several deep breaths I put my head under his chin. “Why did you do that?” I ask still trying to catch my breath.

Vin laughs “because I want my wife to welcome me like she did last time I saw her. Besides you looked to cute out there with dirt on my shirt I and on your cheek.”

Vin puts his finger to my cheek as he puts me down in the bedroom. Then starts for the bathroom for a washcloth.

Following him into the bathroom I start to strip off my dirty clothes, “Hey I wanted to do that why didn’t you wait?” he asks kind of upset.

“Well because I thought I could just get into the shower.” I say innocently.

Grabbing me around the waist to pull me close, “yeah that could be fun to.” He whispers into my ear. Kissing him I start take his shirt out of his jeans and run my hands under it feeling his muscles jump at the contact. We break kissing long enough to get his shirt off. I go straight for his jeans slowly unbuttoning them and pulling them down. As I take his hard dick into my hands he lets out a low moan. I sink to my knees and lick his hard dick from base to tip and as I take him in his mouth.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

“Shit” he whispers. “Who is it?” he yells at the door.

“Vin there is a problem dude can I talk to you?” Joe his Security guard asks.

“Hang on a minute I will be right there.” Vin states, thru clenched teeth.

“Gabby go ahead and get into the shower, I will be right back to finish this.”

“ I could come with you? If you want.” I say looking down as he pulls up his pants.

“No, I will be right back I promise.” Vin says softly as he starts the shower. Mumbling dire warnings at the door he walks back into the room and yanks it open on the surprised guard.

“What is the problem?” He asks thru clenched teeth.

The guard stammers as he sees the state of undress his employer is in. “The maid and cook left saying you where going to beat your wife.”

“And you came to stop me right?” Vin says with a smile. The guard is new and doesn’t know he would not hit Gabby no matter how she pushed him. ‘Oh how she pushes me’ Vin thought.

“Yes, that is right I know I started right before you went to do that picture and if you remember I am suppose to guard Gabby, even if I have to guard her against you I will.” Joe says squaring his shoulders.

Laughing loudly Vin says, “Joe my wife is fine I would never hurt her, she is my life.”

Visibly relieved Joe smiles and says “Sorry just doing my job.”

Hearing Vin laugh Gabby Opens the door “What is so funny out here I was just about to get into the shower?” I say winking at Vin.

“Joe here thought I was going to hurt you and came to protect you,” Vin says with a huge smile.

“Oh isn’t that sweet Joe but as you can tell I am fine.” pointing a look a Vin, “ my husband said he was going to wash my back so if you will excuse us.” Gabby says smiling at Joe.

Vin pushes Gabby back into the room after Joe had walk off. After he had closed the door Gabby lets the robe she was wearing slip to the floor. “How about that shower now handsome?”

Vin growls and pulls me towards him. “Now,” as he rubs against me up “where were we?”

“About here.” Is all I could say pulling his mouth to mine. Moving his hands to my hips he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He walks into the bathroom, taking a few moments to strip his clothes off we slip into the shower. I take up the washcloth and soap and start to lather it up. Then I slowly start to wash his body, starting at his neck and working down his chest to his hip then to his big strong legs missing that part he wants me to touch. When I center my attention on his dick I lose the rag and just use my soapy hand. Vin is really moaning now saying little things like “God baby that feels super,” and “Oh baby I have missed you.” He has to put his hands on the shower walls to support him. After a few minutes he grabs my wrist and says, “Stop you are going to make me cum.”

“But that is the point isn’t it.” I say with a sexy smile as I go back to what I was doing this time I let the water hit him on his already heated flesh. I am rewarded with a hiss as his dick swells in my hand and then he cums all over my hand and stomach.

Pinning me to the shower wall he smiles and says, “Pay backs a bitch.” As he takes my sensitive nipple, into his mouth to suck on it. While playing with the other one then switching “ Baby your nipples are so sensitive, god they are beautiful.” He whispers against my skin. ‘OH GOD he knows!’ I thought as he bends down and grabs the washcloth and lathers it up then starts to wash me up starting at my neck and working down but totally missing my clit. Dropping the washcloth and just using his finger to wash me there. I almost cum right then, but stop because he is just teasing me.

“Let me was your hair?” Vin asks, and because I know he has this hair thing so I say

“Sure.” Slowly he pulls my auburn hair from its bun till it falls to my ass. I wet it and then he washes it scrubbing my scalp as he goes. While he washes my hair I start to think.

‘How will he react when I tell him that he going to be a daddy?’ mad, sad, shocked, or happy. My musings are cut short when he softly pulls he back to the water.

“Penny for your thoughts, Baby.” Shit busted what to I tell him the truth…

“ OH, how good it is for you to be home that’s all.” Coward just tell him now, before he figures it out on his own.

He pulls his body close to mine and I forget every thing.

“Hey lets get out before you get cold.” Vin says, as he turns off the water.

Wrapping me in a fluffy towel then grabbing one to wrap around him. We walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I walk over to pick up my robe so I could dry my hair. He sits on the bed and watches me. As I pull on the robe on I move the towel to dry my hair. Thinking to myself I should give him the gift I have for him.

“Oh I almost forgot I got something for you.” I say as I finally have the courage to give it to him.

“Oh really you do, I hope it isn’t another hat.” Vin says laughing.

Laughing myself “No it isn’t plus I can’t find one to replace the one you lost on our honeymoon.” As I grab the small Tiffany & Co box out of the nightstand drawer.

“Oh goody jewelry.” He says laughing.

“Oh just open the box well ya’.” I say as if I am mad.

Looking at me closely I turn my head and look at the floor. He slowly opens the bow.

“It’s not going to bite me is it?” he asks seriously

“No.” I say shaking my head still not looking at him.

Finally he lifts the lid and sets it next to him and moves the tissue paper out of the way to show a silver baby rattle.

“What the?” Vin asks as he looks up to see me starring at him with tears running down my cheeks.

“Is this your way of telling me… that you are going to have my baby?” Vin asks not really believing it could happen. He has been trying for months to bet her pregnant and it has finally happened YES!

“Yes,” Gabby says shaking her head “ I am going to have your baby in about seven months.”

Vin rushes over and picks me up. “Oh baby I am so happy, I love you.” Then crashing his lips to mine.

“So your really happy, god I was scared we never talked about it.” I say after the kiss.

“Have you been to the doctors and every thing?”

“Yes,” Gabby says as Vin squeezes me, “Can you put me down now?”

“Yes, sorry God did I hurt you or the baby earlier when I was carrying you over my shoulder?” Vin asks worried.

“No, we are fine and you know what else would make us feel good?” Gabby asks with a sly smile on her face.

“Should I not of sent the cook home are you having a craving?” Vin asks

“Cravings for food come in a couple of months what I was thinking are right here in this room.” Gabby says boldly looking at her husband towel covering.

“OH I think we can do something about that.” As he moves us, over to the bed. He slowly opens my robe and kneels down in front. He moves my knees and then slowly kisses me and then moves down my neck. He stops at my collarbone sucking on it. He cups my breasts and then moves down to them and sucks each one in turn. I moan and move closer to the edge of the bed. He gets the point and moves down my stomach, making sure to kiss our baby. Lingering right under my belly button. I push his baldhead further down. Chuckling he finally pushes his tongue down and barely touches my clit and I explode. Using his fingers he explores my flesh. Gasping, “Vin please I need you?”

“What do you need baby?” Vin asks as he pushes another finger into me.

“OOHHH mum I need you in me please Vin?”

“But I am in you see.” He says as he adds a third finger.

Getting frustrated “That is not what I mean and you know it.”

“OH is this what you are talking about.” Vin says huskily as he moves to place his hard dick into me. He moans softly into my ear as he enters slowly.

“YES oh yes that is it I have missed you so much.” I say as I throw my arms around him.

It doesn’t take long till he feels my muscles start to contract around him. “MM yes…Yes…Ohhhhh Yes!” I scream as I orgasm.

Then here you after a few more thrust, “OH yes Gabby” as he cums to.

As we lay there slowly regaining ourselves. Vin pulls us on to the bed as I place my head on his chest. He runs his fingers thru my hair softly till you realize I have fallen asleep, so he moves my head and cover me up. But he doesn’t stay in bed Vin goes down stairs first just to get something to drink but also to make sure the house is locked up. Vin pass Joe down stairs sitting at the table. “Hey did she tell you?” is all Joe asks.

“Yeah she going to have my baby isn’t it cool? Wait you knew?” Vin asks.

“Don’t get mad but yeah I knew. Not that she told me I have two sisters and they told me lots of stuff. You know she has been having morning sickness for the past six weeks. Then when she had the doctor’s appt. kind of tipped the household off. Sorry no one asked we thought she should tell you first before any of us asked. We didn’t want to be the first one she told.”

“So basically, everyone knows that wasn’t with me to shoot the movie right?” Vin asks.

“Right, we even insisted that when she went shopping that she take extra guards saying something about you getting crazy fan mail and we needed to be careful of her. Oh Sorry about early tonight I didn’t mean to step on your toes but know you know why I did it are you still mad?” Joe asked finally.

“No I am not mad, wasn’t mad then, you will see us do crazy things in this house but you will never see me hit a woman especially my wife. Hell we got married 3 months after we met. If you want to talk crazy I got her fired from her job after our first date. But we Love each other and that is all that matters, I better get up there she is probably awake now and wondering where I am at. Oh by the way good call on the extra guards we’ll keep those on her for awhile ok.” Vin thanked Joe and headed up the stairs.

He was close to mark I was up but I was hungry. He even laughed when he heard my stomach growl, so he grabbed my robe and said, “ Come on lets get some food huh?” putting on my robe he held for me, we went down stairs to get so food.

I was starved, laughing I joke, “I lied about the cravings, I want a pepperoni pizza with ranch dressing.”

“ I guess now we have something else to do with that room next to us.” I say shyly. Vin had wanted to put movie room there to watch his movies after the cutting room was through with it.

Vin is all smiles when he says, “Now we really get to make this house a home.”

Six and a half months later with all the Hollywood fan fare there could be. I went into labor at the Academy Awards right after Vin went to except his award. Joe had to barge up to the stage and whisper into his ear that my water had broke. Vin award speech consisted of “Thank you all umm she did...What! Thanks, I’ve got to go my wife’s in labor.” As he rushed off stage the Host said, “Hope you have fun Good Luck!”

Four hours later I was bone tired but when Vin looked me in the eyes and said “can do it.” I couldn’t say no there was one more thing I forgot to tell him. Three pushes later our little boy was born with my little surprise our little girl followed with two more pushes.

nevyn11
nevyn11
1 Followers