Make a Wild Widow Ch. 01

Story Info
Nellie leaned across Charlie and sucked his limp prick.
1.9k words
4.28
24.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nellie leaned across Charlie and sucked his limp prick up into her cool, wet mouth. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he muttered.

"Nothing," she assured him. "Go back to sleep."

She ran her tongue over the tip of his cock and down the sides, and rolled the thick meat around in her mouth until she could feel it starting to grow and feel Charlie's hips starting to move.

"Will you stop that!" he finally groaned. "I don't have time for this, Nellie. I have to go to-oh shit!"

She turned his cock loose and sucked first one hairy ball and then the other up into her talented mouth.

"Nellie! Stop that!"

Nellie lifted her face up out of his musky crotch, batted her long eyelashes at him, and moaned seductively. "Stop what, big fella? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, Nellie. That's the problem. You're just too damn good at what you do."

She crawled between his legs and wrapped a dainty hand around his cock. She gave it a few long, loving strokes. He groaned and his hips moved in spite of himself.

"How can it be a problem if I'm doing it right?" she asked, speeding up her rhythm.

"Oh shit! What did you have to do that for?" he groaned helplessly. "Jesus Christ, Nellie, I don't have time-oh shit!"

His cock was drooling and twitching eagerly, swelling more with each hard stroke. She pressed the fingers of her free hand against the crack of his ass. Charlie knew what she was going to do. He yelled her name and tried to scoot away, but it was too late. She had already shoved a pair of slender fingers through his tight asshole. She started wiggling them around. He sucked in a big breath of air and closed his eyes. There was nothing left to do but let her hands and mouth work their magic on his engorged prick.

Nellie locked her full red lips over the tip of Charlie's hot cock. She eased it down, deeper and deeper into her silky smooth throat, not stopping until it was embedded clear to the hilt and her lips were resting on his balls.

She was sucking and slurping madly on his swollen prick, fucking his juicy cock with her mouth while her fingers fucked his sensitive asshole. He spread his legs wider and clasped his hands behind his head so he wouldn't be tempted to press down on hers when the volcano boiling deep inside his rock-hard cock finally exploded in her mouth.

Nellie moaned and her firm little hips rolled fretfully. She was so hot she could hardly stand it. Charlie was about to come. She could feel the pressure building inside him. She wanted him to stuff his big fingers into her wet cunt and slide them around the way she was sliding hers around and around and back and forth inside his ass. She moved her hips over where he could reach her hungry pussy, hoping that he would notice. He was too busy groaning and clenching his teeth. She had to content herself with straddling his leg and rubbing her juicy pussy against his bony kneecap.

Charlie opened his eyes and growled. "Oh fuck! Suck it, Nellie! Suck it! That's the way, baby! Faster! I'm coming! Jesus Christ, Nellie, I'm coming!"

Nellie slurped and sucked as hard as she could on Charlie's big prick. He let out one more loud bellow and shot his hot load down her waiting throat.

She licked her way around his deflating cock and balls until she had them squeaky clean.

Then she rolled over onto her back.

"Eat my pussy, Charlie!" she moaned. "It's so hot! Cool it down with your tongue!"

He lifted his head up and peered over at the clock.

"Jesus Christ, Nellie," he grumbled, "look at the time. I have to leave in less than half an hour."

She glared at him. "I guess that means I have to settle for a mouthful of cum. Thanks a lot."

"Now, Nellie-honey, don't be like that," he wheedled. He was trying to be patient and loving, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of the clock or the edge out of his voice. "I warned you about this last night, remember? And you're the one who started it. I told you to stop. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember," she told him with a sigh. "And yes, it's my own fault that I got all worked up this morning. So sue me."

Nellie flipped over onto her stomach. Charlie seized the opportunity to bail out of bed and make for the safety of the bathroom.

Nellie rolled back over and stared up at the ceiling.

What a drag, she thought with a sigh of disgust. Aren't there any men in this town who can fuck more than just once in a while? I was so sure that Charlie would be better than Donald. He came on real strong, but then he fizzled out. He can fuck twice in one day, all right. Only he doesn't want to do it again for a week afterwards. He's got to go to work. Shit! As if being five minutes late was going to kill him.

Nellie slipped into her skirt and blouse and stepped outside. The temperature was already seventy degrees and it was only eight o'clock in the morning. It was going to be another long, hot day. She climbed into her little sports car and drove back to the apartment she shared with her sister.

Kerri was just leaving. She gave Nellie a kiss on the cheek and asked her if she'd had a nice weekend.

"Yes, if you can call getting a couple of quick fucks having a nice weekend," Nellie replied sourly. "What's wrong with me, Kerri?"

"There's nothing wrong with you, baby. You're just too much woman for those wimpy men you insist on going out with. Maybe you need to try a different hunting ground. Try hanging out in a less-refined part of town. Maybe the muscle-bound macho men that work at the mill have more stamina than the clean-cut white collar guys you're always latching on to."

"I don't like those grimy ditch-digger types," Nellie complained. "Dirt and grease turn me off. But show me a man in a nice suit and a pin-striped shirt and a silk tie, and I melt like butter on a hot plate."

Kerri gave her younger sister a tolerant smile. "Un-huh. And then I get to fill in where they left off. Me or one of my vibrators. I have to leave now, Nellie. I'm going to be late as it is."

"Sure," Nellie grumbled. "Leave me. That's the story of my life."

Nellie wandered into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Nellie did a little cleaning around the apartment, then she took a shower and washed her long blonde hair. She was still wandering around in her skimpy cotton nightshirt, searching for something to read while she waited for her hair to dry, when the doorbell rang. She opened the door, expecting to see the mailman or the building superintendent. What she saw was a bald-headed mountain with dark blue eyes, a square jaw, and arms and legs the size of tree trunks.

The mountain grinned a sexy grin. "Hi. I'm Davey Jones. Charlie Jones is my dad. You are Nellie Johnson, aren't you?"

"I-yes, I'm Nellie," she stammered uncertainly. "I-what can I do for you? I mean, what does Charlie want? I mean-"

The more she talked, the more confused she seemed to be getting. She was having trouble concentrating with that giant young man standing there staring down at her. Finally she just shook her head and beckoned for him to come in.

Davey handed her a paper bag. "Dad asked me to drop this off on my way to school."

Nellie opened it and peeked inside. Her garter belt and stockings were lying at the bottom of the bag, discretely wrapped in tissue paper. She giggled a nervous little giggle and thanked Davey for bringing them by.

"It was nice of you to go to all that trouble," she murmured. "Your father mentioned that he had a son in college. Do you live here in town?"

"No. I just came by dad's house this morning to pick up some clothes. Me and two other guys have a place in Denton. It's closer to the university and to the sports arena. I'm a wrestler. Not professional," he added quickly. "Collegiate. I was state heavyweight champion last year."

Nellie looked him up and down. His thighs bulged beneath the material in his faded jeans, and his red tank top showed off the thick, well-tanned muscles of his huge chest and arms to perfection. All in all he was the biggest, most gorgeous male specimen that she had ever seen outside of television or the movies.

She cleared her throat. "Why don't you sit down? I just got out of the shower. I was going to have a cup of coffee before I got dressed."

Her face flushed as she realized that she was standing there clad in nothing but a flimsy white nightshirt. It barely covered the cheeks of her ass and was sheer enough to let him distinguish the soft blush of her firm little nipples.

Davey sat. He was eyeing her long, sexy legs and there was more than just appreciation of their shapely lines showing in the way his gaze lingered on her thighs.

His eyes traveled up to her firm, round tits and locked onto the pair of tiny pink circles clearly visible through her filmy covering.

"I'll go get the coffee." She quickly retreated into the kitchen.

Whew! she thought as she dug the cups out of the cupboard. If a man can fuck with his eyes then I've just been fucked.

Nellie sighed and carried the coffee cups into the living room.

She glanced at Davey. He was gazing longingly at the tops of her thighs.

Nellie sat down on her sister's red velvet sofa and murmured self-consciously, "I'm not really dressed for entertaining. I probably should go and change my clothes."

Davey said, "Don't do it on my account. I think you look fine just the way you are. In fact, I think you look terrific. Very beautiful, and very, very sexy."

Nellie's soft oval features turned bright pink once again. She tried to cover up her confusion by asking, "Did you say that you're a wrestler?"

He chuckled and said, "Uh-huh."

"But not like the ones I see on television," she remarked in an embarrassed little voice.

"Huh-uh. My kind of wrestling is the real thing. It isn't as acrobatic as the stuff the pros do, but it's just as hard. Maybe even harder."

He had put a lot of emphasis on the word hard. Nellie's fertile mind conjured up a picture of two naked wrestlers, their swollen cocks pointing right straight at the cameras, and her blonde cunt-hair was suddenly soaked with juice from her excited cunt. She started to shift her position and some of the sweet liquid leaked through onto the sofa cushion.

Oh no! she thought nervously. Now I don't dare move.

Davey frowned. "Is something wrong? You look-I don't know-sort of worried."

"No. Nothing's wrong," Nellie assured him. "I just feel a little . ., embarrassed. A little naked. I think I'd better go slip into something less revealing." She fled from the room before she could lose her nerve.

Nellie was in the process of stepping into a pair of lacy yellow bikini panties when a husky voice announced from the doorway, "You don't have to put those on for me, baby. I like your ass just the way it is. Naked and juicy."

To Be Continued