Make a Wild Widow Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga...
2.3k words
4.49
8.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

"Larry was really sweet," Nellie confided to Kerri over dinner... "And I really like him, but-I don't know. He just doesn't-"

"Make you hear bells? The trouble with you, baby, is you expect too much. You heard bells when you met Jack, but if he hadn't conveniently kicked the bucket you would have divorced him. If I remember right, you'd already made an appointment with a lawyer."

Nellie grimaced.

"I still feel guilty about that. I know it's silly, but I can't help it. I mean, he was so sweet and generous."

"Uh-huh. And he left you pretty comfortably fixed. But there's no need for you to feel guilty. He died without knowing you were planning to leave him."

Kerry smoothed the hair back from Nellie's forehead.

"I know what you need," she crooned. "Come in the bedroom and let your big sister help you get your mind off your troubles."

Nellie obediently followed Kerri from the room.

Kerri ordered Nellie to lie down on the bed, then unfastened Nellie's blouse. Her long, slender fingers traced the outline of Nellie's nipples, lingering over the tiny buds until they puckered and took on a deep, rosy glow.

"Just relax, baby," she murmured.

She lowered her mouth to Nellie's tits and gave each eager nipple a thorough sucking.

Nellie let the warmth of her sister's caresses flood her body. Kerri's fingers moved down to stroke her tummy and her silky thighs. She parted her legs and Kerri's hand slipped between them. A fingertip slid under her panties and gave her tiny clit a gentle rub.

"That feels so good!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, very good!"

"Spread your legs, baby," Kerri said. "I want to eat your sweet little pussy."

Nellie gladly obeyed.

Kerri relieved Nellie of her panties. Then she pressed her lips to Nellie's anxious clit and sucked the tiny button up into her mouth.

Nellie squealed with delight.

Kerri inserted a long finger into Nellie's wet pussy and wiggled it around, and Nellie tried to hump her face.

"Oh, sis!" Nellie moaned. "That feels so good! Do it to me! I need it so bad!"

Kerri raised her head out of Nellie's dripping pussy.

"I'll do it, baby," she said. "But not until I'm good and ready. I want to enjoy this soft little body of yours for a while first."

She leaned forward again and licked Nellie's curly pubic hairs, flattening them out to the sides so she could see her wrinkled cunt-lips better. Then she pushed a second finger inside the juicy hole and explored its supple depths.

Nellie sighed happily and rolled her hips around in a tight circle. Her cunt was on fire. Her whole body was on fire. Kerri was so gentle and loving, and her tender caresses felt so good. Nellie squealed out her pleasure as Kerri added yet another finger to the pair already embedded in her hot little cunt.

"You're such a good baby," Kerri murmured. "So sexy and so horny. I wish you'd let me play with your asshole. I'd love to stick one of those skinny vibrators up your ass and tongue-fuck your cunt. You'd go wild."

Nellie shook her head.

"I-I just can't relax enough," she stammered nervously.

Kerri smiled and said, "Then I guess I'll just have to settle for filling your cunt up as much as I can."

Nellie's eyes closed and her lips curled into a pleased smile.

Kerri ran her free hand over Nellie's shapely, thighs and hips and kneaded her firm little asscheeks. She caressed and fondled Nellie's soft tits and pinched her tiny nipples between her fingers.

Nellie purred contentedly. Kerri stepped up her gentle lovemaking. Nellie's cunt responded by squeezing her hand. Kerri plopped herself down on top of Nellie and gave her a long, lingering kiss.

"Fuck me, sis!" Nellie moaned when Kerri released her lips. "Please! Fuck my cunt with that big dildo of yours!"

Kerri silently climbed off the bed and fetched a box from the closet.

Nellie licked her lips and watched with wanton enthusiasm while her sister gracefully stripped off her own clothes, then pulled a big dildo and a body harness from the box and strapped them on.

Kerri mounted the bed and positioned the thick plastic cock at the entrance to Nellie's dewy pussy. She lubed it with the juices flowing from Nellie's excited pussy, then pushed her sister's legs high in the air and thrust the big, solid prick home.

Nellie shrieked with delight as the fat plastic cock penetrated her hungry body. It was stretching her cunt wide open as it invaded her wet depths, and the feeling it was generating was almost too much to bear. She moaned and tossed her head, and her ass jerked fretfully.

Kerri had about half of the big dildo buried in Nellie's cunt. She crammed it in the rest of the way, then started fucking her slowly, pressing forward hard at the end of each long stroke.

Nellie sighed and rolled her hips.

Kerri reached down and pinched Nellie's nipples, and she almost went wild. She threw herself at Kerri and gave a long, lusty wail of pure ecstasy.

"Fuck that big thing, baby!" Kerri moaned seductively. "Fuck it! I want to watch you come on it! I want to watch your cunt gobble it up and suck it dry!"

Nellie humped the dildo as hard as she could.

"Fuck me, sis!" she whimpered. "Fuck me harder! Oh God! I need it so bad!"

She ground her cunt around on the plastic prick.

"Fuck me! I'm going to come! Fuck me, sis! Fuck met"

Kerri stroked Nellie's fevered body and caressed her soft curves while she tossed about in the throes of her passion.

Nellie was teetering on the brink of orgasm, her shapely body jerking spasmodically as she neared the point of no return. She grabbed hold of Kerri's thighs and rammed the dildo deeper into her oozing pussy.

"That's the way, baby!" Kerri crooned. "Fuck that big thing! Fuck it hard! Fuck it! Are you coming, Nellie? Are you coming for me?"

"Oh yes! Oh God yes!" Nellie wailed, her pussy walls exploded with feeling.

She thought sure she was going to faint, it felt so good. Wave after wave of glorious sensation was coursing through her slender frame. She collapsed back against the blankets and drew a deep, contented breath. But her respite didn't last long.

Positioning her pussy over Nellie's mouth, Kerri said, "Okay, sis, now it's my turn. I want you to eat my cunt."

Nellie obediently attacked Kerri's dewy cunt with her tongue.

Kerri threw her head back and gave a satisfied sigh.

"That's the way, baby!" she moaned. "Suck my pussy! Stick your tongue in it! That's the way!"

Nellie crammed her tongue inside Kerri's wet pussy and licked all around it. Then she licked her way along Kerri's juicy cunt to her tiny pink asshole and shoved her tongue through the tight opening.

"Oh shit, baby!" Kerri whimpered. "That feels so fucking good! Do it faster!"

Nellie speeded up her tongue-fucking. Kerri ground her hot pussy down against Nellie's mouth.

"Suck it, baby!" she cried. "Suck it!"

Nellie shoved three fingers into Kerri's little asshole.

Kerri rolled over onto her side and grabbed the dildo.

"Don't take your fingers out of my ass," she moaned as she rammed the plastic cock deep into her own quivering cunt. "Keep fucking my ass! I'm going to come, sis! Oh my God! I'm going to come!"

Kerri was humping the dildo wildly. Nellie wiggled her fingers around inside Kerri's ass, and Kerri's cunt burst into violent spasms.

"That's the way, baby!" Kerri sobbed. "Fuck me! I'm coming, baby! Fuck me hard! Oh God! That feels so good!"

Kerry lay still for a moment, letting her passion slowly cool. Then she tossed the dildo aside.

"Lick my pussy clean, Nellie," she pleaded softly. "You're so good at that. Lick it all over."

Nellie happily obliged.

Nellie and Kerri were sitting in their spa enjoying a wine cooler when they heard a knock.

The gate opened a crack and Larry's voice called out, "Can I come in?"

"Yes, come on in." Nellie answered.

He slipped into her yard and closed the gate behind him. He was wearing a bathing suit again, only this one was skin tight. It showed off his muscular thighs and the big bulge between them to perfection.

Spotting Kerri, he said in a startled voice, "Oh. I didn't know you had company."

"She isn't company," Nellie explained. "She lives here. She's my sister."

"Well, well. And I thought I only had one beautiful neighbor."

He stuck his hand out to Kerri.

"Hi. I'm Larry. Who are you?"

"Kerri," she told him in an amused voice.

"Kerri and Larry. We should be twins. Are there anymore of you around? Or am I going to have to settle for two?"

Flashing Nellie a conspiratorial wink, Kerri said, "I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for one. I'm engaged."

Larry shrugged his broad shoulders and turned his attention back to Nellie.

"I heard you splashing around out here and thought I'd come over and see if you wanted some company. How about it? Can I join you? I'm even wearing the right kind of suit this time."

Nellie giggled and asked him if he wanted some wine. He said he would love some. Kerri rose, told them she would get it, and disappeared into the apartment.

"You and your sister could be twins," Larry commented as they waited for her to come back. "Except she's taller and her hair is darker. She's almost as tall as my kid sister."

"Oh? Where does your sister live?" Nellie asked in a sleepy voice.

She was finding it difficult to keep her attention focused on what he was saying. The com- . bination of wine and hot water had her in a very - relaxed state.

"Here. With me," Larry told her. "That's one of the reasons I came over. That and wanting to see you again. Suzie is new in town too, and she doesn't make friends very easy. I guess I was wondering-"

"If we'd like to meet her," a voice behind him filled in helpfully.

He turned and looked up at Kerri.

"Of course we'd like to meet your sister. Why don't you bring her over?" Kerri added with a smile.

Larry looked down at his hands.

"She's really shy," he said soberly. "I don't know-I mean, she'd probably rather just meet one of you to start with."

"How old is she?"

"Twenty-five."

Kerri was studying Larry thoughtfully.

Finally she said, "I think I know how to handle your sister without making her nervous. Why don't I just go over to your place and introduce myself to her?"

"I don't know. She's never been like other girls. I mean, she's sort of a tomboy. Sort of-"

His face flushed and he stopped talking.

Kerri said, "Don't worry about a thing, Larry. I'm sure we'll get along famously."

She handed him his drink and slipped out through the gate.

He glanced at Nellie and said, "Whew! Is your sister always this . . . determined?"

"The word you're looking for is aggressive," Nellie told him. "And yes, she is. Does Suzie happen to be a lesbian?"

"I-what makes you think-well-yes, she is," he stammered uncertainly. "But I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea about her. I mean, she's really a nice kid-I mean-"

"So is Kerri. A nice kid. Although I wouldn't exactly call her a kid." Nellie giggled and added, "Bitch would be more like it. She can be a real tyrant when she sets her mind to it."

Larry looked at her in surprise.

"Kerri is a lesbian too," Nellie explained quietly. "She isn't engaged. She just told you that so you'd quit flirting with her."

"Flirting with-I wasn't flirting. Was I?"

Nellie nodded.

He grinned sheepishly and asked, "Was I that obvious?"

"Probably just that nervous," she replied kindly.

He looked so embarrassed that she couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him.

"Anyway, you can quit worrying aoout whether or not we'll be prejudiced against your sister. Would you like another drink?"

"Thanks. I'd love one," he told her with a sigh of relief.

Nellie climbed out of the spa and headed for the apartment. Larry was right behind her.

They were standing in the kitchen next to the refrigerator when she handed him his wine.

"I thought you wanted to soak your weary bones in hot water. You'll catch a chill running around half naked. It's starting to cool off."

He gazed down into her big brown eyes and gave her a sexy smile.

"Well, as I see it," he said impishly, "there are two things we can do about that. Either I can go home and disturb Suzie and your sister, or I can take off all my clothes so I won't be just half naked."

He wrapped his long arms around her and nuzzled her soft, silky hair.

"I want you, Nellie," he whispered in her sensitive little ear. "My prick wants you. It didn't get nearly enough of you this morning. Can you feel that big bulge in my bathing suit?"

He took her hand and placed it on his crotch. His cock was starting to swell.

"Have you ever sucked on a man's swollen prick?" he moaned. "Have you ever had a man's cum run down your beautiful throat?"

His words were beginning to have an effect on Nellie's senses. She wasn't sleepy anymore. Her pussy twitched, sending a stream of sweet liquid oozing out to moisten her bathing suit.

He locked his lips over hers and kissed her. His big hands squeezed her firm little asscheeks while his tongue probed the depths of her mouth, and it wasn't long before she had gone all weak and trembly.

"I want you!" he moaned. "I want to fuck your beautiful little cunt!"

Nellie's sensitive body couldn't take anymore. She sighed a passionate sigh and melted into his arms.

Larry carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on her big brass bed.

To Be Continued.