Make a Wish Ch. 02

Story Info
A man discovers that he has the power to change women...
10.1k words
4.56
116.5k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: "My Erotic Fiction", meaning you cannot use or post it without permission, it may be illegal or immoral for you to read, and none of it is real.

Part 2: Sharing the Joy

1. Monday Morning

When I woke up Monday Morning, I was greeted by Susan's hands gently playing with my cock on the one hand, and the smell of sizzling bacon on the other. She smiled at me and asked which I preferred right now. Before I could answer, my tummy rumbled rather loudly and we broke up laughing. "Well, I guess that answers my question" she giggled.

I noticed as I got up that things had changed overnight. I vaguely remembered being sweaty and feeling quite sticky and gritty before falling asleep and asking Tammy to clean us up and make us comfortable. She did so efficiently but sleepily. Suddenly the room was clean, the air fresh and lightly scented, and I was perfectly... comfortable. Man, its handy having a genie around!

Just as we were getting up, Brit stuck her head in the doorway. "Good, you're up... and 'up', too, I see!" She laughed at my erection, Susan's hand still resting lightly on it. "Breakfast is ready. If you want it hot, come on out. Otherwise, I guess Jeannie can re-heat it for you!" She laughed as she closed the door and walked away.

I waggled my eyebrows at Susan, doing a bad impression of Groucho Marx. "So, whaddaya wanna do, my pretty?" I said, leering at her.

She laughed again. "Hey, I know you. We can do THAT anytime, but we only get the chance to eat around here once in a while, so I for one, am going to try out Jeannie's cooking." As she dressed, I reflected on the fact that this was the second time this morning that Tammy had been called 'Jeannie'. I figured they were doing it to get a rise out of her- Tammy blushed so prettily when you called her 'Jeannie'. I got myself dressed and joined Susan and Brit at the table.

"Umm, Tammy, this smells delicious!" I exclaimed as I inhaled the odors of her cooking. She was doing something exotic with the spices and vegetables that turned the scrambled eggs into a rare delicacy.

"Master, who is 'Tammy'?" Tammy asked. Odd, her accent seemed a little more pronounced now. Betty was looking at me funny as well. Susan was joining me in looking at them.

"I... ah... Well, who are you?" I asked her. I had a feeling I already knew this answer.

She laughed musically, "Why, I am Jeannie of course. You know that, you rescued me from my bottle, my brave, strong Master!" Incredible. Her speech patterns were subtly different- no contractions, a musical tone and cadence. I was just noticing that she was holding herself and dressing herself a bit differently as well.

"What do you think, Betty?" I asked Betty- again thinking that I already knew the answer.

"Betty? Are you OK? Suze- did he hit his head or something" she asked, concerned. "Remember? I'm Brit? Are you OK? I can stay home from work if you need me to." She and Tamm... er, Jeannie were looking at me with great concern in their faces.

Susan came to my rescue. "Do you recall the wish you made to Jeannie before going to bed, about being 'comfortable'?" she asked as I nodded. "Well, I think this is a side-effect of that. I know I woke up feeling more balanced and familiar with my new breasts and sexuality than I was before that wish.

I thought about this as I watched them finish up breakfast and clear away the plates and things. They were so different, and were even different than yesterday. I ate slowly as I thought about what was going on.

Jeannie was the shortest, with long, long dark honey gold hair. Because she is short and slender, her breasts seem to be the biggest in the group, even though they all wear about the same cup sizes. Jeannie moves as if she is listening to music- when she picks up a dish, it looks like it is part of a carefully choreographed dance somehow. She has this look of intensity, like she is being very careful and is focusing on one thing at a time.

Susan was average height. She still looked like the head cheerleader or a 'corn fed' beauty queen. Her hair is sort of auburn, worn shoulder length and curly. Her body is trim and lovely, with the biggest pair of breasts of the group. They ride high and firm and she is justifiably proud of them. She seems to enjoy putting them on display for us. Of the three, Susan is the least changed.

Brittany is the tallest and is more 'elegant' than the others. Her changes include a new career, and she has a real air of authority and professionalism, yet she is not afraid to show her femininity or sexuality. She moves with a smooth grace, her long, silky raven black hair swirling around her.

Brit is already getting ready for work. She has changed to more of a suit and put her hair up and looked far more the financial wiz, but still exuded sensuality. Her body language shifted slightly, becoming more 'in charge'. She kissed us all, sneaking in a good fondling, and left for the day.

I was a bit taken aback that she could just go off to work like that- to a job that did not even exist Friday. I guess the 'be comfortable' command made this seem perfectly natural to her. I idly wondered why it had not made me think that everything was normal- but I was sorta glad it didn't.

Susan and I had called into work separately and finagled most of the week off, so with Tam... er, Jeannie cleaning up, we had no pressing engagements. She snuggled up against me and murmured in my ear. "Do you know what I would like to do right now" She whispered as she caressed my arm and pressed a warm breast against me.

"Ummm" I murmured back, reaching around to cup her breast. "Here or in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Oh, right here lover. Let's try some other wishes right here!" She said with a grin.

"Wishes." I mumbled. "Nine inches of hard-on and she wants to do wishes!"

Susan fake pouted. "Well, if there is something you'd rather do..." She began.

"As a matter of fact..." I began.

"...We can do it right after we experiment with some more wishes!" She concluded with a 'cat that ate the canary' grin.

I had to laugh. "OK, what this time?" We already had discovered that I could not make any new changes on any of us- but we did not know if that was because there was some sort of 'one per customer' limit, or if I had used up my three. We had also already determined that I could not affect inanimate objects (apart from being a part of a 'working' wish), money or finances, non-human living things, and a laundry list of other options. This seems to be a pretty specific gift.

Susan, Jeannie and I spent the day experimenting and making plans. We did discover something interesting that we kept exploring-Jeannie's powers had some odd elements as well. She was powerful in direct relation to how close she was to me. If I got too far away, she could not accomplish hardly anything. She also could not totally undo any of the wishes I already made, no matter how I asked her. Interesting!

At one point, we created an experiment that we planned on trying out this afternoon for MY powers. I began to make the appropriate phone calls and get everything ready.

Steve was my best friend. We went to school together, shared a house for a while, and hung out for years. Then, he somehow got tangled up with this girl. He loved her but the rest of the group pretty much hated her. I still cannot put my finger on what it was about her. She never really fit in, and never really tried. If I tried to get together with Steve, she somehow managed to interfere. Even though I was his best man, I had rarely seen him since the wedding. When I HAD seen him, I was convinced that he was not totally happy with married life. She seemed a bit of a shrew, and he had not come close to taming her. It seemed so unfair- I had three beautiful, devoted women and he had Shirley.

The plan was... pretty lame, actually. I arranged to head over tonight under the pretext of dropping off a belated birthday gift. I really had got him something, but 'somehow' we never were able to get together to do anything. Tonight, Jeannie and I were just going to drop it off, then deal with things as opportunities arrive. As Brit was working late tonight, Susan was along for moral support, ideas, and to take part in whatever was going to happen, waiting in the car until signaled.

2. Monday Night.

Shirley answered the door when we knocked. Although surprised by Jeannie, she was nonetheless surely with me. "This is a really bad time. Why don't you just leave the gift with me and we'll call you when there is a better time to get together." This much, we were ready for. Jeannie made a small blink, and Shirley began to blink as if waking up. "On second thought, why don't you come on in for a minute?" She led us into the living room and went to fetch Steve. A second later, I heard my old buddy bounding down the stairs.

"Bro! Where ya been? Man, Its been months- I missed ya!" He bellowed as he crushed me in a bear-hug. I told him I have called many times but things keep getting in the way. He shot a quick look at Shirley and mumbled something about things being busy as she excused herself to another room.

We made small talk for a couple minutes as he began to really notice Jeannie. "Dude, who is this?" He said, eyeballing her. "Your new girlfriend? Yo, you can do much better than this old guy!" He said to her, chuckling. I introduced them, then asked how things were going. This was a pre-planned cue. Jeannie shot him a quick blink of his own, and he began to spill his guts under her 'tell all' spell.

Shirley was a shrew indeed. She had him on a short leash- they went to her movies, ate at her favorite restaurants, hung with her friends, and so forth. She controlled most of his life, and he had just sort of rolled over and let her because of the sex. Apparently, the sex at the beginning was wonderful, but then began to be issued in smaller and more controlled measures ever since. Of course, when they started to date, Shirley was a babe- but I was appalled at how she looked now. He agreed. She had really let herself go in the last few years, but, as he said, "Dude. What can you do?"

I smirked. "You can do this!" I went to the door and called in Susan. His jaw dropped as another bodacious babe entered his house and made a big point to kiss me wetly as she passed.

Steve's reply was classic: "Wha...?" I quickly outlined the events of the last few days and of my intention to share this gift with my friends. "Oh, please dear God- tell me I am your friend!" He begged. I laughed and assured him that he was indeed my best friend. Just as I had known one of Tammy's secrets, I also knew one of Steve's. We used to be interested in building models, and he got into building figurines. One of the sites we visited was that of a model designer named Mike James. He had a lot of artwork of incredibly sexy women, but one figurine really used to trip Steve's trigger... and that was going to be my special gift to him!

I called Shirley back into the main room. Because of Jeannie's little 'go along' spell, she came back in, sullen and obviously resentful but trying to put on a pleasant face in front of company. She was shocked to see another girl, but tried to cover it. Before things could get any uglier in there, I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder. "Shirley, why don't we stand right over here?" I caught her by surprise and she let me guide her into the middle of the room. Before she could react more, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the images at the website I had reviewed before coming over.

Shirley was a big girl. She was as tall as me (which still made her quite a bit shorter than bear-like Steve), with a big head of black hair. She was getting a double chin and puffy eyes and her body had obviously been pretty nice, but was going quickly to pot. It took a lot of concentration to see the image I had in my mind in her place.

Suddenly, like an orgasm in my arm, I felt the power flow and Shirley instantly began to change according to plan. First, she shrunk- a lot! She ended up looking like a twelve-year-old girl. Of course, her clothes did not change at the same time, so they pretty much fell off, and Susan help remove whatever was left, leaving her shirt as an oversized robe. Shirley stood there, stunned, looking into a mirror Jeannie had thoughtfully conjured.

Steve looked like he was going to blow a heart valve! Sue took to calming him down as I began the next phase. At this point, Shirley was tall and thin, with no curves to speak of, and short dark hair. Her face was still Shirley-ish, but her eyes were bigger and her nose and mouth were smaller. Her face was very heart-shaped now as well.

Phase two. Shirley began to grow up. She quickly blossomed into ripe teenager-hood with pert tits that made delightful dents in her old shirt. Her waist was tiny and flared into an equally pert ass. Her hair became shimmeringly black and arranged itself in a page-boy cut around her cute face. I progressed her age a bit further along this line and her breasts, hips, and buttocks continued to grow. I stopped her in her mid-twenties.

By now, Steve had a woodie that we could see from across the room and Sue seemed to be staring at. Shirley was looking at the mirror and had removed her top to admire herself from all sides. Jeannie was removing her old clothes and working in the background.

Phase three. I gave Shirley a sculpted, muscular body. Mike Jame's women shared incredible physiques with muscles, dimples, and curves galore. Right now, Shirley was cute- hell, she was downright gorgeous! But, she was no Mike James model... sooo...

Her muscles grew. Her breasts grew and became firm. Her buttocks tightened up until you could probably use them to crack a walnut. Each muscle in her legs, arms, and groin became cut and defined- but still covered with a delightful layer of soft skin and just enough padding to keep her from looking scary. Her face took on a bit more sculpting as well- her nose was tweaked into a cute little thing between her wide green eyes and above her pouting lips. High cheekbones formed as her face subtly reshaped itself. Her lashes were long, her eyebrows perfectly arched. Even her ears were sexy as hell!

Yeah. Shirley and Steve both liked this! His hard-on threatened to rip out his pants, and she was posing in front of the mirror, checking out biceps and watching her leg muscles glide over each other as she moved. I could have stopped her, and Steve would have been happy- but I had more to come!

No one really noticed the slight bulge at the base of her spine, but soon, it looked like a smooth finger was growing out just above her tight derriere. It quickly grew to be a fleshy tail, about five feet long. It was the same color as her skin, becoming slightly redder near the tip. It was twitching and moving like an angry cat's as we all stared at it, totally stunned. She seemed to quickly get it under control as she moved it up into view. She was holding it like a cock, staring at it... when she felt a need to lick it. She stuck out her tongue... and was amazed to see it reach out over six inches!

She instantly turned to the mirror to look at her new tongue and the last few changes suddenly hit. Her ears shifted up and protruded from the top of her hairdo in two points, like an elf's or a cat's. Her eyes shifted, giving the vague appearance of a Siamese cat. Her labia became thick and swollen, and her clitoris enlarged visibly at the top of her new vagina. She was a 5? 4? tall cat woman, modeled after Mike James's 'Kitty'. This Kitten had firm, globular 34E breasts over a tiny 18-inch waist with an explosive 32? flare to her new hips.

Jeannie stepped up and blinked. Kitten was now almost wearing a skin-tight leopard patterned teddy-style outfit. It was a high-necked, long sleeved top with almost no back. That stretched down and between her legs, revealing every curve and ripple as she moved. It fit snugly along about a foot of her tail, and was held together with some criss-crossed ties in back and a lot of wishful thinking! Kitten had on high heels of a matching pattern, and was wearing a gold necklace with a gold pet tag reading 'Kitten' on one side, 'Property of Steve Ericks' on the other.

Kitten stood in the middle of the room, basking and purring contentedly as she licked the backs of her hands and we looked at her. "Kitten," I said, pointing at my old buddy. "This is Steve, your owner." Kitten immediately began to purr louder and got down on all fours to cat-walk over to him. She nuzzled her head in his lap as he looked at her and me in awe.

"Watch this" I said to him, reaching to the back of her neck. I removed the necklace, and she shivered for an instant as her tail, ears, and tongue became 'normal'. "What is your name, girl?" I asked her.

"Shirley, naturally!" She replied in a low, sexy tone. I asked her whose lap she was in, and she answered "Why, my husband, Steve's!" When I asked how she felt about him, she replied that she loved him, as usual, with all of her heart, and that she would do anything at all he asked! I thanked her and slipped the necklace back on. In seconds, she was Kitten again.

"Happy birthday, Steve" I exclaimed! I told him that he had two women in one here- Shirley was his devoted and beautiful wife, while Kitten was his extreme sex slave. I told him that Jeannie had already altered everyone else's memories to accommodate the new Shirley, but that the new memories would take some time to 'settle in', so be ready for the odd comments for a while. All the while, Kitten had been purring and nuzzling his cock, so I am not sure he was paying a lot of attention. He certainly had not noticed that Susan had been undressing and was playing with me as I was talking, and he became even more distracted as Kitten unzipped him with her teeth.

While I am not usually one to watch other people having sex, I could not help but stare at Kitten's extraordinary performance as she combined her hands, mouth and tail to get Steve out of his pants. She slipped her tail's tip into his ear and stroked his face ever-so-lightly with it as she finally got everything undone and was slipping his jeans off as he helped by raising up a bit.

She stared at in with eyes half closed, as if praying to it for a second before she began to lap at the underside with long, teasing strokes, circling his head with her long tongue each trip. Her tail was driving him crazy stroking his face and nipples, and one of her small hands was stroking his nuts, definitely driving him even more nuts! With a sudden plunge, she literally pounced on his cock and was sliding her pouty lips up and down the shaft, purring as she went. She began to twist and turn her head, changing the angle of attack. It was fascinating to watch her tail- she was slowly losing control of it and it had taken up stroking her own lower lips in an absent way.

She loosened the tie strings on the back of her tiny suit and her tail began to press against her very damp pussy's pussy. Her purring got louder and her head movements grew more extreme and noisier. Steve was holding her head in his hands and groaning, adding his own hip motions to the mix. Her tail was thrusting in and out of her pussy, when it suddenly jerked out to touch Steve's lips, transferring her juices to him. He sucked them off and she had a sudden spasm of pleasure at the sensation. She began to jerk and twist as her first orgasm in this body tore through her.

The sensations and sounds were too much for Steve. He came with a bellow and Kitten neatly swallowed most of it and licked up whatever escaped. She then delicately cleaned him off with a series of laps that started getting him hard again. She slipped off the rest of her top, freeing her incredible breasts. She turned her backside to him and rubbed her tight ass and tail on his chest. Her tail wrapped itself around his firm cock and guided it to her mewling pussy. She contorted herself and wriggled on his manhood, letting it slip into her deliciously, inch by inch. She hunched over and danced her bouncy bottom on his lap, then flung one leg into the air and spun-impossibly- around on him to end up facing him. She began to smother him with kisses and licking his face and neck with her long tongue even as her tail was tickling his balls.