Make it a Double, Neat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nice. I was happy to be there, no matter if threre was a physical response," I confirmed.

"Well, I'll keep you informed, and you're welcome to join me on the potty anytime," she offered with a smile. She kssed me gently on the cheek and departed, admitting that she should do more class worI.

A little less than two hours later, Monica returned. She came through the door and tugged off her shoes. She stepped over to where she suspected I was, saw me, and said. "Hi Martin. Give me a minute."

She disappeared into her room and reappeared in more casual clothes, jeans and a v-neck top.

"Honestly. Martin, I need the toilet," Monica said. "I ate a lot three hours ago, and it wants out."

"All right, no problem." At the moment, my attire was bathroom-kink ready. I let Monica precede me across the room and into the bath. The toilet lid went up, and she slid hre jeans and panties off completely. She sat.

"Come on over," she invited. I obliged. This time Monica spread her legs and tucked me in with her on the toilet. "A little tight, but it should work," she observed. I told her I was comfortable enough.

As we sat and I let Monica relax, I noticed things physically. First, I was already geting hard. Monica had her arms looped loosely at my waist. Her fine legs pressed gently into mine, especially in the thigh area. Her breasts pressed into my back, creating a nice sensation even through her shirt and lingerie.

Things happened rapidly next. Monica seemed very at ease, and her body offered proof in two ways. Gas began to hiss out of her, and as I thouhgt it wa sabout to end, she tensed and gave a little push. The ending hiss tranformed into a loud, medium length crackle, and Monica relaxed again, but started to tense very shortly. She exhaled and leaned toward me. Her belly muscles worked.

I sensed her shit protruding as her anus opened. She remained tense for a few more seconds and then relaxed and took a breath. She tightened her arms at my waist and leaned in harder. As she exhaled, she groaned, and I pictured a load growing out of her rectum. I heard the gentle splash as it met the water in the bowl and dropped out of her completely.

I noticed things again. Monica was slumped forward, breathing deeply; I was completely erect and throbbing south of the border; and a strong ripe odor was very evident.

"Jesus, that felt good," Monica declared quietly. She probably didn't use a lot of coarse language, but I was no stranger to it, and she was an adult. At any rate, she emptied her bladder next. In fact, a strong stream pelted the toilet water for several seconds. Monica sighed again.

I was ready to move so she could finish, but I felt fingers gently exploring my hard penis, slowly up and down the length. Monica's fingers. Gently, her hand closed around my member, and she rubbed, up and down, gently and repeatedly, for a few minutes. My full erection continued, but I wasn't feeling a need to come. It just felt really, really good.

At last I moved and let Monica finish business, getting a look into the toilet bowl. A medium length, dark, fairly hard mass rested there. I concluded it probably had felt good to get rid of.

Monica completed wiping, flushed, washed hands, and we left the bath. I made to head back to the couch, but Monica took my hand and pulled me toward her bedroom. Once there, with the door closed, Monica led me to sit on the bed. She stood in front of me and completely disrobed, trading jeans and shirt for a bathrobe.

"Martin," she said, "has this been what you wanted, at least somewhat? I haven't done anything really kinky, like pee on you or take a dump in your lap. Are you content to be with me on the toilet?" she questioned/

I replied with, "I'm already getting more than I should ever expect. These are some seriously odd desires, and you've agreeed to venture there and provide as best you can. That's certainly enough. Then Cindy is added into things. I better not complain; I'm enjoying myself," I assured her.

"What about you? Has my desire been too weird for you at any point, but you forced yourself because you felt obligated or didn't want to disappoint me?"

"Like we said earlier, it's definitely out of the ordinary. But given my difficulties and my admission that I find you to have a relaxing effect on me, I really don't feel odd about things, or that I'm being forced to do some things I'm totally against. Now, would you like to enjoy yourself in the bed here?" she asked.

"If you'd like to do that, we certainly can," I agreed.

"I don't necessarily mean conventional sex, but we can kiss and cuddle, and maybe you'd like to give my ass a little more attention..."

"That can all be arranged," I said. With that, Monica slid out of the robe and lingerie. I felt a little twinge of modesty because of the overall view of conventional society when it comes to nudity. Monica assured me I could look at her and feel no shame.

"Come on. We're adults. I find you attractive, and I know I have the looks and personality to interest you, so let's just go with it," she pointed out. I couldn't argue. The bed remained made as I stretched out and got comfortable.

Monica slid in beside me and I pulled my shirt off. Age became just numbers between us. She draped a leg across mine and slid over so she was facing me. We leaned toward each other and moved so our lips met. I circled one arm to the middle of her back and put the other behind her head, gently working my fingers into soft, dark hair. One of her hands cradled the back of my head.

Our lips massaged each other, warm and wet. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. Honestly, she had more talent than I. The kissing continued for a few minutes, just an expression of "more than friends" affection and mutual attraction. I actually got a little warm feeling in my stomach, like a swig of strong alcohol that warms you inside. It was very nice.

Monica apparently thought so as well. As kissing continued, she leaned on me more fully, pressing her breasts into my chest. When the kissing broke, she nuzzled my neck and started using her lips there. I let my hands fall and move around to her tits. Carefully and gently, my hands lifted one and kissed it all over. The soft fleshiness was wonderful, and my lips and hands repeated the process with the other breast. I rubbed them thoroughly, and Monica panted as I worked. Leaving my face near her chest, I looked at her.

"Yes, Martin, you may," she said quietly amidst a deep breath. Gently, I put my face into her breasts. The soft sensation on my face was amazing, and I breathed deeply, taking in her womanly scent even though neither of us had showered since early morning. I carefully lifted her breasts and fondled them some more, pressing them into my face. Monica breathed heavily.

"All right, slide over and lie on your belly," I instructed quietly. She complied. My hands slid up and down the smooth skin of her back for a few minutes. My efforts drifted to her buttocks and repeated the caressing ritual. Then I used my lips, up and down each cheek for a couple of minutes apiece. I rested my face on each cheek, gently lifting the extra flesh into my face. There was just enough to enjoy.

Suddenly Monica was asking for her robe. I moved and groped around till I found it, and pulled it onto the bed. I thought Monica was losing interest; however, she stuffed the robe between her legs and gave orders to keep going.

I worked my face slowly along her crack, then shifted to rubbing and gently squeezing the flesh close to the center of her ass. Suddenly, with her face buried in the pillow, she moaned loudly and stiffened, arching her back and pushing her pelvis into the bed. Her moaning continued as this happened. She suddenly slumped and began to shake visibly. Carefully, I stopped what I was donig and stretched out along her back. I kissed her neck for several seconds, then slid off and remained lying next to her. Her shaking and shuddering tapered off, and she pulled the robe from between her legs as she rolled to her back, rolling the robe over itself and dropping it to the hardwood floor. Both of us breathed deeply, coming off the pleasure endorphins.

Getting off the bed several minutes later, Monica added her robe to the laundry; we dressed and left the room to have a light lunch in the kitchen. Monica delved into work-related reading. I let my food settle and took a twenty-minute walk. When I got back I heard the washing machine, Five minutes passed and Monica went to switch clothes to the dryer. Coming back, she informed me that Cindy was cooking dinner tonight. She was downstairs from her study area by five making preperations.

Six o'clock brought the two of us to the table, Cindy setting a large plate of chicken enchilladas in the middle. She served everyone and sat down. They looked and smelled fantastic, and taste was not a disappointment. All of us ate slowly until finishing. We tended to cleanup and retired to the living room for a movie. Two hours later, all of us saw no reason not to hit the hay. I borrowed the bathroom before turning in, and Monica followed suit. I thanked Cindy for dinner before she headed upstairs. With a smile, she said it had been her pleasure.

Chapter Five

Sunday morning. Everyone was up and showered and breakfasted by 10 a.m. Cindy spent more time in the den upstairs, wrapping up last week's coursework and getting a jump on Monday. Monica and I had a light lunch by one, and sometime later elected to take a walk.

I mentioned that Cindy had spent a considerable amount of time tending her college studies. Monica replied that contrary to popular opinion, college assignments and homework could be very self-paced. She said Cindy was very driven to be efficient and complete her work to a high standard of quality. I told her I'd been a strong student, never procrastinating or turning in shoddy work, but Cindy was probably at another level, for which she deserved much credit.

We made the circuit back to the house, downing a couple pints of water each, settling to reading again. Monica squared her booked appointments for the week, including mine. A short while later I felt her eyes on me. I met her look and her eyes shifted to the bathroom door. I smiled and made a 'ladies first' gesture with one hand, following her to the door.

Inside, Monica dropped her shorts and panties, sliding them off and pushing them aside with her foot. She lifted the toilet lid and parked herself, and I took my cue. She helped me slide between her legs so we were both comfortable. Once there, Monica slouched forward, breasts pressing into my back. She sighed. My shorts were off and my boxers down.

Very shortly, gas hissed out of Monica. She relaxed further, and then I felt her stomach muscles working. She didn't seem to be making a serious effort or straining as she had on other occasions. Soon I sensed her anus opening to discharge her waste. Before long I heard the load sliding out quickly, but taking several seconds to touch the toilet bowl. I heard the end drop in quietly, not splashing. Monica moaned quietly.

The activity had resulted in a stiff member for me, beginning when we sat down. The rocket was ready for launch as soon as her shit began making its way out, and I remained erect until events completed. Now Monica wiped clean and stood after I had risen and gotten out of her way. She replaced her clothes and we had a look into the bowl. She had left a long, light-colored, soft-looking load in the water. She explained that Cindy's enchilada recipe tended to do that to her. Briefly, I noted a faint earthy odor, not offensive. Monica flushed and washed her hands. I followed suit. Before we stepped out, Monica gave a lengthy, sucking kiss on my neck. I held her and returned the gesture. One of her hands gently groped my semi-hard penis. One of my hands fondled and then squeezed her left ass cheek. She moaned and chuckled in my ear. At last we returned to the living room.

Cindy was occupying the recliner, so the two of us took the loveseat. Cindy gave me five minutes, and then piped up, "I want some company while I pee." Hm. Always very direct. Monica gave a look that said, "Go ahead, give the young lady what she wants."

And so I followed Cindy into the bath this time. She stripped nude, allowing another look at the fine legs and toned torso. She parked herself on the toilet and beckoned me over. She seemed to prefer me atop her lap, facing her. She looped her hands around me and leaned in so her chin rested on my right shoulder. I felt her breathing gently in my ear.

Very shortly she started to pee, slowly and then building. As the tempo reached its peak, Cindy groaned and sighed, apparently in relief and enjoyment. Her strong rush of pee drummed the toilet water for a few more seconds before slacking off and ending. My standard equipment engineered the expected response, beginning as my ass hit the soft skin of Cindy's thighs, peaking as I visualized her strong stream shooting into the toilet as her labia parted to allow its passage. Even as I stood to let her finish, I was semi-hard. That dark hair, short but feminine, and those rather intense green eyes. Wow.

As she tended her hands, Cindy said quietly, "That was the last go-round, I guess. Back to the daily grind on Monday,"

"More than likely," I agreed. Cindy kissed ne full on the lips before we left the room, and added,"These few days have been very enjoyable for me, even if things were almost entirely kinky."

"It was a good time for me, too, and I know your aunt enjoyed herself, in spite of my odd pursuits," I answered as we re-entered the living area. Cindy added a lengthy hug to her farewell, telling me to take care. I reciprocated. Cindy retreated up the stairs.

I resumed my seat next to Monica. She asked if Cindy and I ever got as kinky as Monica and I had a short while ago. I said that Cindy hadn't made any requests or forced herself on me in that way, and I knew enough not to initiate anything. Monica said she expected as much.

As I had mentioned to Cindy, Monica confirmed that even with my strange desires and my requests to her, she had not really minded anything that had gone on from Thursday evening to now. She couldn't even really see me as a weird, perverted type.

"That's good," I admitted with a grin. "Of course, I enjoyed myself. I appreciate your listener's ear and your tolerance. And I pretty much got a two-for-one deal with Cindy," I added.

"You did," Monica said. "Still, I wouldn't have done this kind of thing with another guy, even if we were friendly. You happen to be a well-rounded, grounded guy, Martin. And three years makes all the difference. You are honest and well-spoken. A person can't tell those things about someone on any kind of short-term basis. I agreed because all those things stand out with you, and are only solidified over time."

With that, she kissed me long on the lips, included a healthy dose of tongue, and our lips parted. I leaned to her ear, and whispered a sincere thank-you. I told her I would see her next week, and many after, and I wished Cindy luck in her future ventures.

When I showed up for my weekly massage the following Thursday, I was toting three-dozen flowers. A dozen pink, yellow, and purple tulips as a gesture of thanks to Cindy, who put them on the front desk and gave me a huge smile. She said Monica was between appointments, so I knocked and entered her work area with another two dozen flowers: red, white and pink roses.

Monica's face initially reflected disbelief, with a classic open-mouthed stare many people work to reproduce, followed shortly by a genuine, lengthy smile as she accepted the vase and set it on a table that adjoined the wall to the left of the entry door. I walked over and thanked her for understanding, because on a level that mattered, she had. That alone meant more to me than a lot of things that had come and gone in my life.

The End