Make It Hurt

Story Info
Learning about pain.
1.4k words
4.03
35.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that has some truth and some fictions see if you can tell the difference.

First a little background, I work in a hospital setting with lots of empty rooms and places to play. The facility I work at always has new students that come to get there medical careers started by doing internships. One of these students has become quit a pain, sometimes we work together on the weekends, and if there is not a lot of patients it can get pretty slow, that's when this whole thing started.

She is about 5 ft 6 with big beautiful eyes and a very lovely set of big breasts. I call her Cat, she is a 23 years old very nice looking and always acted very professional. She is married, I guess she does not see much of her husband because he works and goes to night school. I am 50 years old 5 ft 7 average build who is also married to a wife that is very normal when it comes to sex, nothing out of the ordinary, no porno, and or weird stuff.

This all started one weekend when we were just sitting around talking, and somehow we got started on the subject of sex, and what kinds of things each other liked. That's when I found out that Cat's life was very different from what she portrayed. She started telling stories about her sexual past, and what kinds of things got her excited.

I am sure I stood there with my mouth wide open as she told me about a sexual relationship that involved scratching and slapping. My mind started to race and so did my blood pressure, I could feel my cock start to stir; this was all very new to me, and very exciting. She told me she was felling excited just talking about getting spanked.

I started hoping we would get more time alone so we could do more talking. I am sure she knew she was causing quite a rise every time we talked. One slow day we were sitting around and I asked if I could pull her hair just to see what it felt like, and how hard I could pull.

She agreed and slid over next to me, as I grasped her head I felt this overpowering feeling come over me, it was like nothing I had ever felt. I started pulling on her hair, she looked at me and said "you are going to have to pull harder than that if you are going to get my excited". I started to pull harder; it was like an out of body experience.

My heart and cock started to race, just then she told that is enough for today, I will let you hurt me more later. I had to go home and take a shower, and take care of myself it had been a long time since I shot a load that big and that far.

The following weekend my mind raced hoping things would progress, and I was pleasantly surprised. Cat took me to one of the rooms we could lock and said "time for you to give me spanking", I started to tremble just thinking about it. She had me sit down in a chair then she lay across my lap, giving the most devilish smile and said don't take it easy on me". I brought my hand up and smacked her ass once, I thought it was fairly hard she told me "harder next time". So I hit her harder, instantly I could feel my cock start to push up on her stomach, it felt amazing. I hit first one ass check then the other, back and forth; she was starting to squirm around, it felt amazing.

I reached over and slid her scrub pants down and realized that she had a thong on, her bare ass looked amazing and was already red from all of the whacks I had hit on her. I hit her ass a few more times and she really started squirming around. I looked down and realized her panties were soaking wet. As I smacked her one last time I could tell by her muscle spasms she was having an orgasm, she just laid there and shuddered. She stood up and told me I was a quick learner, and need to be rewarded for a good job.

She got down on hers knees in front of me and pulled my cock out of my pants and started sucking for all she was worth. It only took a couple of minutes and I could tell I was getting ready to come. I told her I was coming and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot my load half way across the room it was amazing. She stood up and pulled her pants up and said see you next weekend.

As the week progressed my mind raced what would be next, I could not even sleep. Then Saturday hit, we started out busy so we did not have a chance to talk but by lunch it got quite again. She told me we were going to try a new game, it involves rope and a candle, I could only imaging what that might entail.

Once again we found a room that could be locked, she pulled out some rope and a candle, I had no idea what the candle was for. She proceeded to get undressed; man did she have a hot body. Then she told me to get her secured to this chair that was in the room. I started by tying her hands and arms behind the chair, she told me tighter, I was pretty was sure she could not move her arms at all when I got done. Then I secured her ankles in to the legs of the chair. I proceeded to pull her legs apart tying one to each arm of the chair, it was so hot seeing this hot chick totally exposed. I started to kiss and lick her nipples, they got so hard, we kissed for a long time her tongue was so hot. I grabbed one of the candles and said "now what do I do with this".

Cat told me to grab the lighter from her pocket and light the candle; I was a little concerned about the smoke detectors in the hospital but soon said oh well. I lit the candle, the flame got higher and the wax started to melt. She told me to slowly drip the wax on her chest and legs and back, as I did she started to squirm; I could visibly see she was starting to get wet, the more wax I poured on the more she squirmed and the wetter she got. I pulled out my raging cock and proceeded to grab her hair and put it in her mouth it was like a heaven; she was definitely a sucking fool.

I reached down and slid first one finger inside of her, then two fingers then three, she was so wet and hot. I could not believe this here I am ramming my cock in this hot chick moth, while ramming my fingers in her tight pussy, what a beautiful sight.

I could feel myself getting closer and did not want to pass on a chance to put my cock in her. So I untied her legs and feet and put her on the end of a bed, with her arms tied above her head. I had an excellent view of her nice tight little pussy just before I slammed my cock inside of her just as hard as I could. I pushed so hard the bed started to move, I just keep ramming for all I was worth. Suddenly I felt all her muscles tighten, I pushed just as hard as I could one more time and could tell she was starting to come. She wrapped her legs around me and proceeded to squeeze me, I thought I was in heaven.

It was too much for me and I could not hold back and proceeded to shot my load inside of her it was amazing.

We quickly cleaned up and aired the smoke out of the room and discussed further training for another weekend. She said something about whips, anal sex, and it was her turn to make me hurt, I can't wait.