Make Me Into An Anal Whore, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers

"Oh Daddy, that makes me so happy! Do you mean it, Daddy? Will the men all pick me the most?!"

"Darlin', I been in this business for a long time now, and if I've learned anything it's that men love a true ass-whore. And if you can show me that you're a true ass-whore with two big thick cocks up your shitter, than you'll make Daddy so very proud."

"Oh Daddy, I love you!"

"Dale, I have to interject here. I gotta tell you again, you truly are a wonderful father to this here slut. I can feel the love in this room. It warms my heart. And it warms my cock."

"Thanks, Bill. Now what d'ya say we see how much dick we can fit up this slut's ass?"

"Yeah, Uncle Billy. I wanna feel your big prick up my ass TOO. In there nice and snug with Daddy's."

"Okay, Brittany honey. I'm gonna lay back down on the bed here, and you're gonna lay back with me so that your tits are facing Uncle Billy. Now don't let my cock come out of your shit chute. That's it, Princess. Nice and easy."

"Oooh, that feels good, Daddy. It's fun sitting on top of you like this with your schlong straight up my ass. It feels like you're all the way up in my stomach!"

"Well, get ready to have even more fun, Sugar Pussy, because here comes Uncle Billy's cock straight up your ass, TOO!"

"Aaaahhh! FUCK! Oh GOD, that's so TIGHT! Please go easy on me, Uncle Billy. It HURTS!!"

"Fuck you, whore! We don't go easy on anything here at the brothel. And we're certainly not gonna go easy on an ass-slut like YOU!"

"Oh dear God, help me! There's so much meat in my asshole!! I can't believe both of your big cocks can fit up there!"

"What kind of a slut lets her own uncle and her own father – her own flesh and blood – fuck the shit out of her ass?!? Tell me, you fucking WHORE!!"

"Oh God, I'm truly depraved! I'm going to hell for taking your big beautiful cocks into my body, aren't I? Dear God, why did you make me such a dirty girl?"

"Well, tell us Slut, do you like getting double-fucked up your pooper?"

"Oh, Uncle Billy! Oh, Daddy! I LOVE IT! I love taking two giant cocks in my virgin ass!!"

"See, Baby? Daddy knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you! Goddamn, it's so nice and tight up in this shit-hole!"

"Oh, Daddy, I love you so much. Fuck your little girl deep in her corn-hole! Let my virgin asshole show both of your cocks a really good time!"

"Ahhh! Dale, your daughter's asshole has got such a grip on my cock, it's going to make me cum something fierce. Do you think we trained her corn-hole enough to handle two cocks?"

"The way she's riding us nice and steady shows me she's a true natural when it comes to butt sex. I believe she'll be the "Anal Queen" here the brothel."

"Shit Dale, I'm going to cum any second. Seeing that you own this fuck-pig's body, in which hole should blow my load?"

"Why don't you pull out, stand up on the bed, and give her a nice hot creamy drink as a reward for all her efforts today?"

"Yeah, Uncle Billy, I'm thirsty from all this hard ass-fucking. Piss your hot cum all into my mouth."

"Oh yeah? You hungry, Slut? You want Uncle Billy to give you your lunch?"

"Yes! Feed me, Uncle Billy! FEED ME YOUR CUM!!"

"Oh, you are a nasty bitch. Lemme just slide my prick out of your asshole... ooh yeah, look at that – it's still all nice and clean despite the damage it's done to your rectum."

"C'mon Uncle Billy, climb up here and lemme see what the deep, dark depths of my ass taste like."

"You got it, Sugar Pussy. Oh that's it. Stuff it deep into that throat. Eat that ass slime off my cock. Ooh...keep sucking...clean it off good with those big juicy lips...Uncle Billy's gonna dump some cum down into his niece's belly! AhhhhRRRGGG!!"

"That's it, Brittany! Gulp down Uncle Billy's bodily fluids. Make him feel good, Sweetie!"

"Ohhh, fuck yeah, Sugar Pussy!! Drink that nasty cum down! Oh Lord in heaven, that was hot! There's nothing better than cumming in the mouth of your own kin."

"Ummm, your cum tasted SOOO good, Uncle Billy."

"That's a good little bitch. Now tell me, are you ready to drink your Daddy's cum too?"

"Yes, Uncle Billy. Your cream was so delicious that I want another throatful. Daddy, can you stop pumping my butt-hole and gimme more sperm to drink?"

"Oh shit! Daddy's ready, Baby Doll! Climb off my cock NOW! That's it, turn around and take me in your mouth. Good girl. Start sucking, and don't forget to enjoy the flavor of your ass all over my shaft. Oh damn, oh damn. Here we go – drink me down, Precious. Drink the same hot, sticky semen that helped create you and your beautiful fucking body! Holy SHIIIITT!!! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh...fuckin' A! That's it, Brittany, slurp it all down..."

"Wow-ee! That was fucking hot, Dale! You're little girl's still going to town on your cock. She's trying to milk you dry."

"What can I say...my cum must taste good."

"Oh Daddy. Oh Uncle Billy. I love you both so much! I'm so happy right now! I loved pleasing your cocks today with my asshole and my mouth. I drank so much cum that my tummy feels like I've just eaten a full meal. I haven't even had my pussy touched today and I don't even care."

"Honey, give us 15 minutes and I promise that Uncle Billy and me will give your pussy some pleasure. But first – roll over. I wanna try one more thing with that elastic asshole of yours."

"What d'ya got in mind there, Dale?"

"Just you watch, Bill. Now, Sweetheart, get up on all fours and spread your asshole with your hands."

"Like that, Daddy?"

"Would you look at that, Bill?! Look at my daughter's well-fucked asshole. Look at how it gapes open!"

"Oh that is a beautiful sight, Dale. The hole is all ruby-red and sticky with ass juice. We certain fucked the hell out of this whore. You're lucky that this slut is your daughter and you can fuck her whenever you want."

"If you think that looks good, Bill, then watch this!"

"Oh GOD, Daddy!!! What are you doing to me NOW?!!"

"Oh it's so beautiful, Honey Pie. I'm sliding my entire hand into you... all five fingers are penetrating your asshole... I'm past the knuckles now. I wonder if I can get my whole fist inside there?"

"Oh Christ, Daddy! You're killing me! But I LOVE it!"

"Do you wanna be anally fisted, Darlin'? Do you want Daddy's hand to reach inside you?"

"YES!! Do whatever will make me the best whore I can possible be, sweet Daddy!"

"Uhhnnn. I don't believe it! Do you FEEL that, Bitch?! I just slid my entire hand into your ASS! Can you feel your anal ring wrapped tight around my wrist?!"

"Oh YES, Daddy... this is actually starting to feel good. Can you please wiggle your fingers inside me?"

"Gladly, you little ass-slut."

"Oh that's it... I can feel your fingertips tickling the rubbery walls of my poop chute. I like it Daddy. Oh my God, do I like it! Can you reach in any farther, Daddy?"

"Sweet Christ, Dale. This bitch is the most depraved ass-whore I've ever seen."

"Bill, do me a favor. Go get my wife. Tell her, she's gotta see her baby girl right now. She's gonna cream herself when she sees how deep my fist is up her daughter's ass."

"Sh-sh-sure, Dale."

"Oh, and Bill... tell her to bring my Louisville Slugger. We're gonna do a little more experimenting with Brittany's magical ass..."

DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers
12