Make Me Your Slave

Story Info
A married man finds his Mistress.
6.3k words
4.38
67.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy pulled his expensive car into the driveway in front of the old Victorian house and cut the engine. He sat there in the car for several long minutes. He could feel his heart beating heavily in his chest, and there was a distinct level of anxiety making his breathing faster.

At thirty six years of age he had been faithfully married for just over ten years. He was also the loving father of two small children. Andy loved being a family man and cherished his family. He also honestly loved his wife.

He looked up at the house in front of him. If he loved his wife so much, why was he here? Why couldn't he learn to live without the things he craved? He reached for the key in the ignition and turned it. The car re-started instantly.

He couldn't do this to his wife. If he went home right now he could still forgive himself. He could put this out of his mind and pretend it never happened. No one would have to know, least of all his sweet loving wife.

He reached for the gearshift and was about to put the car in reverse when he glanced back up at the house. This time his eyes connected with a very beautiful woman on the front porch. She was tall, lean, and had masses of cascading golden brown locks of hair. Her skin was creamy and fair.

She stood quietly against a veranda post and watched him with calm and knowing eyes. She knew he was chickening out, but she wouldn't make a move to stop him. She had been clear that he had to come to her. He had to want it.

Sitting completely still in his running vehicle he forgot his hand on the gearshift. Somehow feeling trapped between all this woman offered and all that he already had.

He stared at her and she stared back with a calm even aloof expression. She didn't move toward him, and he knew this was her way of allowing him to make his choice. It had to be his choice and she had told him that from the start.

Cassandra, his wife, was at home with their children. She thought he was at some big conference out of town. Sure, he was out of town, but this beautiful woman was not exactly a conference. He reached again for the key and turned the car off again. He immediately grabbed his bag from the passenger seat and got out of the car.

"Hello Madam." He said softly as he approached her. She still hadn't moved and just stood still watching him with beautiful cobalt blue eyes.

"Hello Andy, welcome." She said. Her smile was slow but very knowing. "Stop." She ordered.

Andy came to a stop before his foot landed on the first step of her porch. He looked up at her expectantly. He felt a rush of nerves. Was she going to reject him?

"Andy. Are you sure this is what you want?"

Andy nodded slowly. "Yes, Madam." His voice was unsteady.

Her eyes narrowed. "I want to be clear on all points before you enter my home."

Andy watched as she moved to stand at the top of the steps. She wore very tight jeans and a soft loose fitting sweater that hung off one shoulder. Her hair was down and her eyes all but glowed.

"You are married. We both know it. What we will do would of course go against your vows. It could destroy your marriage if your wife ever found out. She must never know. Understood?"

"Yes Madam." Andy choked out. His mouth was impossibly dry and he could hear his heartbeat in his own ears.

"Once you cross the threshold to my house you are my pet for the duration of your stay. I will no longer call you 'Andy' but instead you will primarily be called 'pet'. I will be in control of you completely until you leave again. Are you ready for this, Andy?"

Andy felt suddenly very warm. He was both turned on and nervous. "Yes, Madam."

"Very good, come along then. " She turned and walked into the house without so much as a backward glance.

Andy followed like a trained dog. He got inside the door and stood still in her pretty foyer as she locked the door behind them. She moved to stand in front of him and he noted that he was at least a foot taller than her. She smelled really delicious, even downright sensual.

"So we begin, my pet. Give me your bag."

Andy handed over his bag without hesitation. It held clothes and toiletries he had brought for his stay. She put his bag down on a table to their right. She asked for his wallet and keys, and without hesitation he also handed these items over.

He hesitated ever so slightly when she asked for his cell phone, but then handed that over as well. She tucked it into the pocket of her jeans. They had previously discussed that his phone would be kept close at all times just in case his wife or children needed him. He trusted her.

"Very good, my pet. Now, take off all of your clothes."

Andy hesitated again for a fraction of a second. He felt suddenly very vulnerable and scared. This was felt so much more real than it had been even moments before outside her house. His shaking hands came up and he tugged at his tie. His movements were slow and even boarded on clumsy, but soon he stood completely stark naked before the beautiful woman.

She circled him like a shark and smiled. She seemed to enjoy the view and this made Andy's cock start to rise. "You will call me Mistress from now on." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." Andy loved that she wanted to be called Mistress. His heart swelled at finally getting to use the moniker for her.

"You have a nice cock, and a nice ass. I like your body, pet."

"Thank you, Mistress." He preened at her encouraging words.

"Get down on your knees." Mistress commanded.

Andy went down to his knees immediately. He had no desire to be disagreeable. He was here to be molded and used. To learn to trust and obey. Outside this house he was Andrew Smith. A business man, a husband, a breadwinner, and a father.

He had so many responsibilities and so many people depending on him. It was sometimes overwhelming and made him feel like he couldn't breathe.

Inside this house he was a pet; her pet. He had only to trust and give himself over to her desires. He need only allow her to guide him and show him how to provide her what she needed. It was so much simpler and he felt already more relaxed than he had in a very long time.

Even his vacations away had not provided the calm that was already seeping into him. There was less guess work here, and a false step didn't mean everything could come crashing down. A false step might mean a punishment, but then when that was done all would be okay again.

His Mistress moved around him and he heard her pick something up from a basket on the table. He didn't look but instead kept his eyes forward. He felt something cool being placed around his neck and realized with pride it was his very own leather collar. She did it up before stepping back around to look at him.

"You look pretty." She declared. "Now for your leash." She reached forward and snapped a leather leash to the ring on his collar.

Andy's cock was fully hard now. He knelt on the surprisingly soft carpet in her entrance hallway naked, aroused and wearing his very own collar. He had never imagined this day would ever come, but here it was. He felt so proud and excited.

"Are you horny my pretty pet?" She cooed while placing her hand under his chin.

"Yes Mistress." Andy replied honestly looking into her pretty eyes.

"We have more to do. My pets will crawl, but not all the time. A little too hard on the knees. Be a good boy and stand up for me."

Andy climbed back to a standing position. His fingers itched to touch his cock, but they itched more to touch her. Neither was an option however, and he knew this.

"Come along, pet."

Mistress took the leash and led Andy into another room. It looked like a formal living room. She kept walking and Andy followed her, both because he wanted to but also because he had no choice. She had his leash and was very much leading him along with it. They passed through a very formal dining room and then into a hallway.

They were nearing the back of the house when she brought him into a room on the right. There was a padded table in the centre, much like a massage table but larger and sturdier. At the foot of it was stirrups, much like he had seen when his wife was pregnant with their children.

A chill went up Andy's spine. He glanced to the right and left and noted a lot of other items. There were bottles of all sorts of stuff on shelves. There were sex toys, whips, and floggers. At the back of the room was a bathroom.

"I am going to go through the necessary preparation routine. Some parts you will like and others you will dislike. There are some necessary evils sometimes, so just be a good boy and cooperate. Understood?"

Andy nodded, but then added, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good pet, now get on the table."

Andy scrambled onto the table. He lay down on his back. He was still hard despite his slight nervousness at what she intended for him. He lay still while she fussed with some items on a side table. He glanced down at himself. She had instructed him to shave away all of his pubic hair which included on his balls. He had been doing this for months, ever since she had mentioned it was her preference.

His wife hadn't had sex with him in well over a year, so she never noticed. It wasn't that Andy didn't try to have sex with his wife. He honestly did try and truly wanted to make love to her. He found her beautiful and loved her body, even with its changes after two pregnancies. He loved the softness of her tummy, the faint stretch marks, and even the slight bit more sag to her breasts after breast feeding two babies. She was natural and perfect in his eyes. He didn't even see those things as flaws, but he knew she did.

He had tried everything too. He offered to go to the gym with her. Which they did and it was great, but her body still wasn't shaping up to what she wanted it to be. She had suggested some cosmetic surgery and he had agreed to pay for it and help even more around the house while she healed. He even offered to hire a nanny for the kids.

She had thankfully decided that was too drastic. He bought her sexy lingerie, took her for romantic dinners, and praised her beauty every single day. No matter how genuine he was and no matter how in love with her he was Cass wasn't interested in making love anymore. He tried to hide it, but this broke his heart and he felt lonely and rejected.

"What are you thinking about, pet?"

Andy blinked several times and realized he actually had tears in his eyes. He felt like a fool. "I was thinking about my sex life with my wife." He answered candidly.

"She doesn't touch you anymore." It was a statement, not a question. Mistress knew all about his marriage.

She was standing next to the bed now. She was still fully clothed, and Andy very felt vulnerable and exposed. Not just because of his nudity. She took Andy's left hand and brought it up above his head. She secured it with a soft cuff that he hadn't noticed when he got on the bed. She did the same with his right. She then moved to the foot of the bed and brought up the stirrups. Andy felt a naughty thrill as he automatically brought his legs up for her and she strapped them in.

"You look like a Christmas turkey waiting to get stuffed!" She smiled and Andy smiled back.

She moved back to the side of the table and brought a can of shaving cream into view. She pressed the top and squirted some into her palm. It was a woman's brand and smelled very fruity. She smeared it under Andy's underarms. He had a moment of panic, but decided to take deep breaths. She was to be able to do as she pleased with his body. He'd deal with it after, even if it meant some explaining to his wife or even strange looks in the change rooms at the gym.

He held still while she shaved his underarms. He knew she wouldn't, but he realized much to his surprise that he would have willingly allowed her to remove all the hair from his body if she so wished. It was shocking to him since such a thing would have a huge impact on his regular life. He just so much wanted to give himself over to her.

She went between his spread and elevated legs. "Oh nice and smooth, good pet." She ran her fingers over his sensitive balls making him want to squirm. "Absolutely no hair down here, ever." It wasn't a question and he didn't need to respond.

One of her well manicured nails slid back between the spread cheeks of his ass. "There is a bit of hair here that I will have to take care of."

Andy swallowed thickly. She moved away again briefly and then back between his legs. She used something to smear a cool sticky substance into his crack. Before he could even register what she was doing she pressed a strip of cloth over the sticky stuff. He realized it was wax right before she pulled sharply on the strip pulling all of the hair out in one swift movement. Andy yelped with the pain but didn't struggle.

He watched between his legs as his Mistress bent close to examine her work. "Very nice. Now I can see your tight pucker very well." She then used a small cloth from a packet and cleaned him there. This felt incredibly good and made his cock pulse.

Mistress released Andy and had him get up. She brought him by his leash into the bathroom. He found himself standing on a large plastic mat in the bathroom. He was instructed to get onto his hands and knees in the center of the mat. Andy wasn't sure what was coming next. She was behind him and he could hear her getting items out of the cabinet. Soon he felt her finger smear something cool and slick over his asshole. He felt both uncertain and thrilled. He and his wife had talked about her pushing a finger into his ass before, but she had never done it.

"Have you ever had an enema before?" She asked, almost gently.

Andy's mind went into overdrive. An enema? She wanted to give him an enema? "No Mistress." The apprehension in his voice was more than obvious.

"Relax. This will just clean you out. You'll feel so much better about everything knowing you are clean. In fact, I dare say, you will come to love your enemas."

Andy felt her finger press into his asshole. With the lubricant it slipped in easily. She was very gentle with his opening as she lubricated it. After she removed her finger he listened to her rinse her hands and fuss about with other items. She filled the enema bag with warm sudsy water. "This is a mild soap, my pet, and it should not irritate you. I hope you can take this entire bag. Maybe a second bag as well."

"Yes Mistress." Andy's voice cracked a little since his throat was sticking. His mouth was dry and he was nervous. He had little knowledge of enemas, but got the basic concept. The warm water with mild soap would go into his rectum and fill him up there. There would likely be cramping sensations at some point, but then would come the most embarrassing part, when he had to eliminate all the water and other stuff from his body. Damn, he hoped she didn't plan to stick around and witness that part. Andy felt his face flush hot and red with the potential shame.

His Mistress moved behind him and wasted no time in pressing the slim tube into his greased asshole. She released the clamp on the tube and the warm solution began flowing into his ass. At first it felt weird, but not uncomfortable. As his body took more and more of the warm water he started to feel a bit full back there. She sat down on the closed toilet to watch him take it.

"Good boy." She crooned while running her hand through his hair. She was petting him like a puppy.

The bag was almost three quarters empty, and now Andy was starting to feel uncomfortable. He whimpered softly and his Mistress brought her face down closer to his. "You can do this, Andy."

Andy nodded. He couldn't form words, and didn't want to end up begging her to remove the tube. He bit his lower lip as he felt small twinges of cramping in his stomach. He also noticed he was rock hard. His Mistress noticed this too.

"My pet likes his enema!" She declared excitedly.

When the enema bag was finally drained fully into Andy's body, his Mistress removed the tube and instructed Andy to do his best to hold in all the solution. Andy felt panic slide down his spine as a thin layer of perspiration formed on his skin. He didn't want to lose all control of himself like this in front of her. He didn't want to make a mess. He couldn't wait for permission to sit on the toilet.

"My pet...I am going to leave you. I want you to hold the solution a bit longer, but then you may use the toilet and empty yourself. Then you are to shower. After which, please put back on your collar and go back to the table in the other room. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do not play with your cock, and absolutely do not cum."

"I understand, Mistress." He wouldn't disobey.

She turned and left the bathroom, closing the door behind herself with a soft click. Andy let out a deep breath. His stomach was cramping badly now. He still held the solution a bit longer. He didn't want to disappoint her in any way. Finally when it got to be too much he moved onto the toilet, miraculously without making a mess. His body instantly released. It was both mortifying and amazing all at the same time.

He showered quickly, but made sure he was completely clean. He dried himself with a towel she had left for him, and put back on his collar. He admired himself briefly in the mirror and loved how he looked in his collar. He felt like someone else. He wasn't Andy Smith. He was her pet.

Andy returned to the table and climbed back into place to wait for her. He thought about the enema and realized she had been right. He had actually enjoyed it. The cramping was unpleasant but temporary. He now felt fully clean for her.

She finally came back and he spied her though his spread legs. She had changed and was now wearing a very sexy corset with panties and thigh high leather boots. "How do you feel, pet?"

"I feel good and clean. Thank you for my enema, Mistress."

Her eyes were sharp and knowing. She nodded to acknowledge his appreciation. She came to the side of the table. "I want to test your tolerance. Get up and bend over the table."

Andy did exactly what he was instructed. She told him to lean further over the table and to spread his legs. He felt extremely vulnerable. The first lash of the sharp whip was quite a shock and he couldn't control the yelp that escaped his lips. Several more lashes followed in quick succession. Andy felt his ass grow hot and red as unshed tears burned in his eyes. Just when he was so close to begging her to stop, she stopped. He didn't dare move but listened as she moved about behind him.

She came back and used her bare hand to smooth something cool and soothing over his incredibly sore ass. He was proud of himself for not begging her to stop. He hoped he had pleased her. "You're going to be sore, but you will learn to like that too. Back on the table, pet."

Scrambling up onto the table he sat gingerly, but found it didn't actually hurt as much as he thought it would. In fact even his cock was semi hard. She noticed this too and smiled. "That's going to need to relax for this next part." She said.

Willing his cock to relax, he looked up at his Mistress sheepishly. After a short time he did manage to become completely flaccid. She reached into a drawer and brought out a metal contraption that he recognized immediately as a metal cock cage. He held his breath as she set to first placing some oil over his skin and then to locking his cock in. She placed his soft cock into the cage and secured the biggest ring around behind his balls.

Andy found that it didn't hurt at all. It felt a bit heavier but he liked that sensation. He could already tell he would not be able to achieve an erection. He would be able to pee without removing the stainless steel.

12