Make that Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

Rebecca continued to fuck the blonde until the cries grew faint and less urgent. She pulled out after Paula came down from her orgasm. "You loved it didn't you. Admit it."

"I-I loved it. I love you," Paula said.

Rebecca smiled wickedly, pulled the helpless blonde's ass cheeks apart, and spit on the tiny crater, then began to lick the tiny grommet.

"Oh God, what are you doing? Not there!" Paula gasped.

"I'm going all the way with you pretty Paula. By then end of the night, there won't be much you haven't done - I mean had done to you. Now beg me to fuck your pretty ass."

"Please don't" Paula begged.

"Is it okay if I lick you?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes."

"It feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Do you like having your ass licked? You love it don't you? You love me licking your pretty ass."

"God yes." Paula admitted. In a few minutes she was begging. "Please. Fuck me."

"Fuck you where?"

"My ass."

"You mean your pretty ass, don't you Pet? Say, please Mistress, fuck my pretty ass."

"Please, Rebecca. You know I want you to."

"Then say it. And if you don't start calling me Mistress, I'll get up and leave you . . . just like this."

"Oh God . . . please Mistress - ah - please fuck my pretty ass."

"Just try to relax my Pet," Rebecca said, lining the head of the dildo up with the blonde's still wet pucker.

"Ah-ah-ah-" Paula gasped in sweet agony.

"Shhh . . .baby. Just relax and don't try to squeeze. That's my girl, give yourself to me."

"It hurts Mistress."

Slowly but surely, Rebecca prodded onward, never stopping, and only occasionally slowing.

"You're doing good Pet. I'm so proud of you. Just a bit more - a tiny bit. There, it's all the way in. How do you feel?"

"Ugh- full Mistress and it still hurts a little."

"I know Pet, but you have such a pretty ass, you know people are going to want to fuck it. You don't hold that against me do you? For wanting to fuck your pretty ass?"

"Noooo-uhhhhh" Paula groaned as Rebecca pulled out and then pushed the cock back to the hilt. "Oh-Jesus- God!"

Rebecca fucked Paula with a slow steady rhythm. The room was quiet but for the sounds of the ropes twisting, and the squishing-sucking sound of the helpless blonde's penetration.

"Are you doing okay baby?" Rebecca asked.

"It's burning a little."

"Okay, let me lube up again." When Rebecca withdrew from Paula's ass, the red grommet remained open. She got closer and peered inside her intimate cavity. "You don't have any secrets anymore, you know that?"

Paula clenched her ass in dismay, but was unable to keep it closed for long. "W-what are you doing."

"Looking at you my Pet. If you were mine on a more permanent basis, I would keep you plugged, so your pretty ass would always be available for my use."

"Please Mistress - don't look at me there. You're embarrassing me."

"If you don't want to be embarrassed, don't get bare assed." Rebecca laughed, taking a small bottle from the nightstand and unscrewed the cap and tilted it up over Paula's irritated nether hole. "This is going to be cold," she warned, squeezing out a stream of clear gel.

"Oh!" Paula yelped at the shocking sensation.

Rebecca worked it in and then replaced her lifelike cock back at the entrance. "I'm going to fuck you now Pet. I mean *really* fuck you."

Where before the brunette had been slow and gentle, her strokes were now hard and deep. "You're taking it now. Taking it all my little slave girl. Who does that pretty ass belong to?"

"Ugh-ugh-you-Mistress. . ." Paula grunted.

"I'm getting ready to cum Pet. Do you love me?"

"Yes-ugh-ugh- I love you!" Paula cried.

Rebecca grabbed a handful of the blonde's hair. Her hips thrust to the beat of the spasms racing inside her body. She slowed and collapsed on Paula's back.

"Did you cum pretty Pet?"

"No, Mistress. I liked it, but I don't think I can take doing it like that again."

"Does my Pet's sexy ass hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I bet I could make you cum from being taken like that. Eventually."

Paula's face contorted with pain. "Ow-ow-ow" she said.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca asked.

"My thigh is cramping."

"Okay, I'll get you down from there," Rebecca said, undoing the knots. "But if you want to be my Pet, you're going to have to get used to being bound. Being controlled."

"Yes, Mistress." Paula stretched out her cramping leg. "Ahhhh. . ."

"We don't have much time now Pet and we still have more to do," Rebecca kissed Paula and then guided her down on her back. "Now I want you to grab yourself around your knees and pull up as hard as you can.

Paula did as commanded, hooking her arms around her knees and pulling back until she was folded in half, thrusting her very aroused sex within a foot of her face.

"Perfect," Rebecca said. "I want you to stay just like that and watch closely. If you move I'm going to stop. Do you understand?"

Nothing could have prepared Paula for the sensation of Rebecca's electric tongue on his sensitive folds. She gasped and pulled her legs up further to make herself even more available.

***************

Chuck: "Now Paula, you mean to tell me you honestly didn't enjoy yourself? What's with this suing business? You loved it. Just look at you."

Paul: "My name is Paul. Anyway, that wasn't what I wanted to sue for. This next part on the tape show why I want to sue you bastards."

***************

The blonde's sweaty body flexed and squirmed under the brunette's oral ministrations. She squealed, she panted, she bit her lower lip, and she tossed her pretty mane of hair.

"It's divine, yes?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yes!" Paula gasped. "Oh God yes!"

"Watch me closely. I expect you to learn how to do this."

Paula nodded her head in response.

"Wait till you feel this." Rebecca extended her long tongue until it hovered just over Paula's pink pearl, and then she rapidly flicked it up and down.

"Oh God. Oh God! Whatever you do please don't stop," Paula begged.

"Cum for me lover." Rebecca said her mouth descending hungrily.

*************

Then at the moment of truth, the image on screen turned to static.

Chuck: "What happened? What the hell happened? Somebody fix the tape!"

Paul: "There *is* no more tape Chuck. That was it. End of date. Right there, mere moments from release, and I found myself back in your greenroom, on my back, clothed, back to being Paul and no relief in sight."

Chuck: "Whew, that's a tough break."

Rebecca: "I wasn't a happy camper at that point either. Who comes up with these rules, anyway?"

Chuck: "Lawyers. . ."

Rebecca and Paul in unison: "No wonder."

Chuck: "Well, there is some good news. Paula, if you liked the date and Rebecca wants to see you again, we'll set you back up."

Paul: "Yes. Yes, I want to go out with her again."

Chuck: "Rebecca's the one you need to be asking."

Paul: "Rebecca, I had a wonderful time and would love to go out with you again. Will you ah-have me?"

Rebecca: "Chuck, I was pretty clear about this in advance. I would only be interested in Paula - not Paul."

Paul: "But-but."

Chuck: "Relax Paul, no need to get all weepy about it. This is Make that Date. If you want to go out with Rebecca again as Paula, we can make it happen."

Paul: "I'll do it."

Chuck: "I don't think you understand Paul. This is a one way trip. You would be Paula for good."

Paul: "Rebecca, would you if I came back as Paula?"

Rebecca: "Are you sure you know what you're getting into Paula? You know you're going to have to wear what I tell you, do what I tell you, be bound, spanked, fucked and sucked. I'm going to frustrate you, tease you, and please you. I'm going to test the limits of you and that oh-so fuckable body. Is this really what you want little Pet?"

Paul: "More than anything. I'll do it Chuck. Do I have to sign anything?"

***************

On the TV monitor, a very naked Paula appears next to Rebecca.

"Welcome home Pet," she said.

Chuck waved at the two girls. "We've enjoyed having you on our show girls."

"Oh shit!" Paula exclaimed upon discovering her nakedness. Her hands flew up, as she tried her best to hide her charms from the TV audience.

"Get those hands down," warned Rebecca.

"Yes, Mistress," Paula said, turning a bright shade of red, and reluctantly putting her hands to her sides.

"That's much better my Pet," Rebecca said, lifting one of Paula's lush breasts and tweaking a hardened nipple. "You have a beautiful body and you should learn to love to display it, because you will be doing a lot of that in the future."

Rebecca's hand slid down Paula's stomach, hidden by the edge of the TV screen. It could have been doing anything, but the audience had little doubt what the hand was busy doing, after observing Paula's sharp intake of breath and startled expression.

"Open those thighs like a good little slave girl. You know who this pretty pussy belongs to," said Rebecca.

"Yes, Mistress," Paula said. Her expression changed from worried to being overcome with passion. She bit her bottom lip and screwed her eyes shut, oblivious of the camera. She needn't have worried. Back in the studio the image on screen faded.

***************

Chuck: "You know what I always say, alls well that ends well. And it looked like it ended pretty well to me. Speaking of ends, I bet Paula will be getting it in the end so to speak, ha-ha. Come on people - that was funny. Right? Anyway, tune in next week for another episode of Make that Date!"

If you have someone in mind you would like to have a date with, but haven't been able to complete the deal. Write: Make My Date at PO Box 777, Hollywood, California.

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers
12