Make Up Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will. Take care." A handshake was shared before Eddie headed out the door himself and cut across the quad that wasn't. As usual he hurried a bit and looked over his shoulder as he did so. It wasn't because he was worried about Richard blindsiding him, even though he probably should be. There was that feeling of being watched that crept over him again. The breeze shifted as soon as he neared the middle so it was blowing against the back of his neck in a warm fashion, almost like breath. His skin pebbled but Eddie soldiered on. He suspected now that all sorts of terrible magic had to be wrapped up in the university, wards or some sort of bullshit like that. No one had even mentioned the damage done to Belle's classroom a few days ago. Sure, Aphex and Tangent had put it back together as good as new by doing whatever it was that imps did. Still, it was odd that no one had noticed it in the first place. He kept expecting to be called into Hoffman's office for a dressing down. Thankfully, that had yet to happen.

Pi had been sullen and withdrawn the last few days. He knew it was his fault. They'd still slept in the same bed but there was a gulf between them. The demoness hadn't even woke him before she left this morning. Everything obviously wasn't fine. That meant he had to make amends and get to the bottom of this. He recalled how his mother had sat him down the day after his father had giving him 'the talk', which was a few years too late in truth. Parents were always reluctant to talk to their kids about sex, never realizing they learned a lot about it just from going to school, hanging out with friends and the internet.

"Ed." His mother had said. "I know your dad's given you the basics. I want to clue you in on something very important. Men are always dumb and women are always contrary. If you don't know what's wrong assume she thinks it's your fault -- even if it's not. That's always a good place to start. I know that's not fair, but it is the way it is, kiddo."

So, whatever was wrong with Pi was his fault. Yes she'd said that she was fine about the whole Belle and him fucking, thing. She obviously wasn't. So, it was time for him to take his medicine and the blame. It didn't matter that Pi told him that him sleeping around was okay; she was a succubus after all. Women -- apparently even those from Hell, were contrary.

As usual the library was hushed as Eddie slipped into it. While late afternoon sun streamed through a few open windows the central air had been cranked up high enough that it was actually a bit cold inside. He looked over to the central desk and waved to one of the student aids who were on duty. He made a silent gesture toward Pi's office in question. In turn the somewhat pudgy girl shook her head and pointed downwards before giving him a smile. He nodded in thanks and held up the backpack. Once she nodded he moved over and once he took the plastic bag within out, set it down on the other side of the desk.

"Thanks."

"No problem." The attendant smiled and went back to scanning books back in.

Eddie returned the expression before finding the stairs down into the lower stacks. He was amazed really that St. Agatha's still housed books this way. Most modern libraries of any size had set their books away in sealed tubs and converted what they would to an electric format. It was just one more old-fashion thing about this school. As he moved down into the shadowed bowels of the building Eddie's breath tightened. Nervousness crept through his blood and leached into his muscles. What if this didn't work? He couldn't bear the idea of Pi continuing to act this way, even more so her leaving. Logically he knew that she couldn't leave until whatever devilish agenda she had here was finished. Still, that wasn't the point.

The smell of her perfume mixed with the odor of old books. It tickled at the man's senses and set his worries at ease. Everything was going to be okay, yeah it would. As long as he could pull this off right, which meant for once in his life being smooth. Practice made perfect didn't it? He sure as hell hoped so, right now he'd settle for practice panning out to not being a fumbling idiot.

Pi had the radio on and was singing along to 'Love is a Battlefield' as she worked. Maybe singing along was too strong of a way to describe what she was doing. The succubus didn't actually know a good third of the lyrics by heart. So, she was saying what she knew and sort of mouthing along to the rest. Out from one row of shelves the sexy and full figured woman danced in her usual white blouse, clinging skirt and white stockings. She wasn't wearing shoes, her head of dark hair let down as she shook it to the music, along with her rump.

"Believe me, believe me I can't tell you why but I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side. " Her warm voice added a certain erotic spice to the lyrics even if she couldn't sing very well. She disappeared after crossing the main walkway into another row to put the book in her hand away. Eddie got the feeling this was as close as Pi got to 'me time.'

The uncertainty rose within him again and he swallowed hard. Maybe he shouldn't interrupt this? He could talk to her later, at the house. A shaky breath rattled out of Eddie as he stopped walking and looked down at the bag in his hand. He took out the simple bouquet and expensive chocolates he'd picked up on the way to class today. There was no way he could have afforded the confections and roses so he'd settled on a multitude of bright carnations. Maybe they'd not convey the right meaning he wanted to express... whatever that was.

Pi's sultry, if off-key, voice echoed again. "But if we get much closer I could lose control and if your heart surrenders you'll need me to hold."

Eddie swallowed. He could do this. After all he'd just talked back to a jock that wanted to pound his face in. How much harder could saying I'm sorry be? He licked at his lips and with a hint of a strut headed to the hall of books Pi had gone down. If he walked the walk he might be able to talk the talk.

He'd half expected for her to come around the corner at the same time he did and they'd smash heads together. Life wasn't a romantic comedy though, just one of errors. As the budding genius leaned against the shelves edge he watched her writhing against one of the many concrete pillars that held up the basement's ceiling. Her sinful body was stretched with the curve of her heavy breasts bouncing, her arms stretched tall above her head. She wasn't singing her heart out exactly but mouthing along to the last chorus with the most emphatic if silent expression. Her whole body jiggled as she used shifted her shoulders one way and then the other, using the column for support. It was a pretty cheesy dance, if still erotic because of how hot she was. Waves of sable hair washed against one another, the hem of her skirt rode up high enough to reveal milky thigh above the stocking, a few rivulets of sweat slithered down her all-too-scrumptious neck and her glasses had slid down to the end of her nose. It was like watching a kitten play with abandon with a length of string between its paws... so cute.

Eddie caught himself smiling in a smitten and stupid manner. He didn't want to interrupt her reverie, especially with how sexy it was in its own silly way. Her bust strained against the thin fabric of her shirt, hips ground in a motion intimately familiar to the nerd. She let out a slow and relaxing breath as the song faded and a commercial for car insurance replaced it. The demoness raked at her dark mane until it was back in place, then turned to get back to work. She stopped short as her charge was standing there.

The two of them met gazes over the top of her glasses. As she pushed the cats-eye rims with faux-lens up she glanced down to the bunch of colorful flowers he had in one and the fancy wrapped dark chocolate in the other. The fog of her depression melted away like ice on a summer sidewalk. She purred before she could catch herself. "Are those for me?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah." He knew he'd planned to say something infinitely more romantic. That moment had passed, so he held up the flowers to her first. Both of her ink-stained hands wrapped around his as she took the bouquet from him. She buried her face in the rainbow of colors and inhaled deeply.

Eddie found himself smiling in relief. "I just. Well I wanted to say I'm sorry."

Immediately the infernal's eyes became watery and she didn't know why. They rose to look over the top of colorful petals and deep into his. She felt like she could look past the orbs of green and into the nerd's very handsome soul. Pi smiled despite the tears that threatened. It was so bright it made her whole face crinkle up. She wiggled as giddy energy cascaded through her ever fiber. "No one has ever gotten me flowers before."

"Well, it's time that someone did." Eddie coughed and scuffed one show against the floor. He couldn't look away from the lovely picture of the upper half of Pi's face over the top of the bouquet. He didn't want to. "I'm just glad that someone is me."

The red stain of demure pleasure on Pi's cheeks accented the carnations she held against her chin and lips perfectly. Her eyes become fathomless dark pools of contentment as her current charge had touched her somewhere deep down inside, and not in a sexual way either. Though, part of her mind the succubus was already planning for that. With a sigh she drew closer to him, the sweat on her skin mixing with feminine musk and spiced perfume.

"You like them then?" Eddie was snagged by the expression in her eyes, then reeled in by the gravity of her approach. It wasn't until he tried to rest his hands on her perfectly plump hips that he recalled he was still holding the chocolate bar. So he tapped her ribs with it. "If not I've got chocolate too."

"They are wonderful, but, I still want the chocolate." She wasn't the giggling sort so instead Pi thrummed with deep appreciation. She'd never smelled flowers so sweet. With any luck the treat would be the best she ever tasted too.

It took all of Eddie's willpower to draw back a step and offer up the confection. "I'm sorry."

"Eddie." Pi was unfocused for a moment until she recalled why he should be apologizing. The depression of the last few days pricked at the edges of her psyche, so she snatched up the chocolate. First she used the bouquet to tickle his features before setting the flowers on some shelved books. She wanted the chocolate after all. The wrapper was torn quickly. "You do not have anything to be sorry about."

Now that his hands were free the mathematician settled them where her thighs ended and sides began. He'd say that was his favorite spot to hold his demoness but that wasn't quite the case. He wasn't sure he could actually make a fair list, other than all of her. "Yeah I do. I hurt you, and I'm sorry."

"We have been over this. I'm a succubus. I can't expect you to not sleep with other people and visa-versa. It is not how this works." She was still pleased with the apology, a guilty pleasure. She was an agent of Hell, so that was okay. A bit of chocolate was snapped off before she pushed it between her dark lips. Pi wondered what the treat would taste like while she was wallowing on his cock. "Still, thank you."

"I know, and you're welcome. It's just... Obviously it bothered you. I had no idea she was a demon too and that you two have history. I hurt you and for that I'm sorry." His hands shifted and spread wide against her ass cheeks, which he used to pull her closer. Once her pillowy chest was against his, Eddie finally relaxed. "I don't like having a gulf between us."

"Neither do I." She readily agreed. "It was as cold as a witch's tit."

"Abby would take issue with that." He laughed in a hushed way before his lips sought hers.

Pi was all too content to let him find them. The taste of their tongues and chocolate mixed in a most decadent manner. Her free hand curled against the fabric of the shirt over his ribs and tugged lightly. Ah she could stay like this for hours. "Really. I over reacted. I know she's not going to seduce you away."

"She won't." Eddie whispered. He decided in that moment that maybe it was best not to tell the sultry woman about what had happened as he laid there nude on the desk. That most recent episode scared him almost as much as having her walk away. He'd figure out what it was on his own, or ignore it. "I take it that has happened before."

"Yes. Yes it has." She realized he probably deserved an explanation. That meant they could snuggle like this longer. So Pi drew him back with the sway of her hips and ass before she rested back on the pillar just now drying from her perspiration. With a tug she made sure his weight crushed against her. A bit of chocolate was held to his lips.

As he was a bit pudgy Eddie couldn't pass up the offer. His tongue brushed at her fingertips before he took it into his mouth. Oh! It actually was pretty good. He was glad that picking the most expensive chocolate he could afford worked out after all. Whew. "Thanks."

"So. Belle." A long breath whistled into the succubus' pretty little mouth. "Where to start?"

"I don't know." He confessed.

She chuckled and kneaded her fingers along his flank. "Hush. We used to be good friends, you know. That was... a long time ago. I and her father never really got along though. He always felt I was a bad influence."

"You? Never." Eddie grinned and swallowed the chocolate before kissing her chin, then just under it when she tilted her head back. All the affection he had to offer was accepted now. However, if he kept this up she wasn't going to get her story out. He deserved to know what was going on.

"I said hush." There wasn't a trace of an edge to her soft words. "Let me get this all out, okay. And pay attention. I know you're not very good at doing that."

"Ha-"He started to try and defend himself only to have her silence him with a press of another chunk of chocolate against her lips. It was accompanied with a heated look. It promised if he was a good boy and stayed quiet there might be an n ever better treat in his future. So Eddie did as told.

Pi winked with the slow brush of lashes. "As I was saying long ago we were friends, despite her father's disapproval. Now by father I mean Belphegor, the Prince of Sloth. Not that she is not a child directly of course, more a creation, but... there really is not any reason to go into that right now. We used to do everything together, chase men, seduce them and implant the most delicious ideas in their minds afterwards. Oh it was a bloody good time, really. Every day on this green globe was a new adventure and a new chance to expand the horizon of knowledge, after a good lay of course." Her nose twitched and bust brushed against his chest as memories washed over her. Pi obviously missed that time. "Slowly but surely though things got even more complicated. There were giants in those days, children of the first angels that came down to earth. They were brilliant but... temperamental. Belle always fancied them for one reason or another. I never understood why. I do not have a thing for bad boys I guess. Anyhoo, she didn't take them all being drowned and their grand civilization, for the time, wiped off of the face of Creation."

Eddie couldn't help but interrupt. His hand caressed the side of one of her soft breasts as he spoke though."The great flood?"

"Yes." She confirmed. "The ark and everything, though it was a bit different than the story told. Another tale for another time. I was glad to see all the Nephilim and their like go, but as I said Belle was heartbroken. She started to change around then. In addition, I was called into the big man's office and given this new duty. We started to drift apart... now and again we would meet, very few centuries. I of course had to be freed of the number. I guess she grew curious as to what I was doing, and then envious that it was something big and secret. It all came to a head with Di Vinci. Yes that Di Vinci. He was a brilliant man, not unlike you." A purr rippled from her and she pressed a bit harder into his groping hand. One of her legs snaked up, inner thigh rubbing against him before leg hooked over. "Well I guess he was just the first major issue. The man was brilliant in so many ways and Belle coveted him for her own. She was stunned to find that I was the one stoking his dreams and inventions. She thought they should be her domain."

"Wait." Eddie leaned away from her and peered at her face for a long stretch.

"I said hush. You really do not listen at all." Pi gave him the most-secretive of smiles, a masterpiece all her own. Then she urged him against her again with her leg. "Where was I. Ah. We had a full falling out at that point. She called me all sorts of names and had Tangent burn a few of Di Vinci's greatest creations, losing them for all time from mankind. It was a setback, but at the time I was too shaken up by her reaction to do anything. It was hard to have her act like that toward me. Envy is a deadly sin for a reason after all. We did not speak or see one another for quite some time, mostly because I was still bound up in the sacred geometry for great stretches of time. Then I was back in France..."

Eddie nodded. "Descartes."

Pi pushed out her lower lip and her eyes grew stormy with the distant memory. "She waited until I was out and then seduced him right out from under me. All the while she claimed it was to get me back for fooling around in her domain, as she worked to try and change him over to one of her toys. It was... well it was a mess. I did not get to do as much as I should have done with him. It really was not a matter of losing his, mmm, affection because after she poisoned him with lies he would never touch me again. It was more that ultimate betrayal from her, that final break away from the friend I once knew. Since then every few times I am set free she is there trying to muck things up again. I do not seek her out; in fact I try and stay away. Which is hard on poor Aphie."

On reflex he kissed her lower lip until she sucked it back in, he didn't like seeing her sad. It didn't suit the sexy woman he knew one bit. His thumb pressed against her nipple even though it was under both shirt and bra. "Why?"

"Oh he and Tangent are pretty close. Let us just leave it at that, shall we. So that was why I reacted so terribly the other evening." Pi admitted with a small catch of breath. She still couldn't explain it accurately. That wasn't the point. Her forehead settled against his and strands of her sable hair caressed at his cheeks. "I had thought she had gotten her hooks into you, too."

"So it wasn't because you felt betrayed then, but because you're afraid of losing me?" The question was innocent as it slipped past Eddie's lips as they still hovered so close to hers.

The words drove her thrumming into even deeper tones at first. Then what he said and her reaction sank into her rational mind and the succubus' spine stiffened. That could not be the case, Pi wasn't human after all. She didn't have feelings in the traditional sense. Maybe it was just a sense of ownership that Belle had tramped on, yes that had to be it. "You are not going anywhere. We both know that, so do not be silly."

"Only if you promise not to be." He quipped back and started to unbutton her shirt with one hand. The other slid around and wiggled toward the zipper of on the back of her skirt. As usual she stirred the nerd's blood to the boiling point and there was only one way he was going to let off steam. Well, a stream anyway... the words rhymed for a reason.

"I do not know if I can do that." A hot breath pushed out of her plush lips and washed against his. She turned her body so soft bosom brushed across his fingers to help get her top off. It was said there was nothing better than make-up sex. Pi reached out with one shaky hand to set her precious chocolate down somewhere. The stretch of her body let flowing juices barely trapped by sodden panties to fill the air with the deep scent of her excitement. "I need you to fuck me."