Makeover Complications Pt. 01

Story Info
After a makeover photo shoot guy has to retrieve his clothes.
1k words
3.97
33.9k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally got up the courage to do a makeover photo session. I found a place not too far from where I live that was happy to have me come in even though they primarily worked with women who desired a pin up or fantasy shoot. The woman photographer, who was also the owner of the business, very kindly scheduled me as the last appointment of the day to prevent any possible uncomfortableness. She told me I might run into the last woman being photographed before me as the procedure was to arrive and change then go to make up with the makeup artist while the photographer finished up the shoot with the previous client.

I arrived at the studio and realized I would have to change in the same large room that the previous client had used for her costume changes. I was assured this would be okay and to go ahead and change into my first outfit. The makeup artist told me she would take the other woman's clothes out when she was done so I would not have to run into her. I had no idea who this woman was but I could hear her laughing with the photographer as she went through her photo shoot and I got the impression somehow, or I convinced myself, that even if we bumped into each other she would be okay with seeing another "woman" get ready.

I quickly changed into a skirt an top outfit with five inch platform pumps. Being 5 feet 8 inches tall and around 145 lbs I think my body looks quite passable. I was reveling in my silky smoothness as the makeup artist entered and snapped my out of my trance. We walked over to her make up area and any thoughts of backing out were now out of the question. I will spare you the details of the photo shoot because the real excitement happened after it was over. But I will say that the artist did a great job making me look quite pretty. The last outfit I was photographed in was a sexy LBD that really made me look quite hot.

After the shoot I had planned on throwing on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater and drive home as a woman. When I went back to the changing room to find my clothes I realized the room and been picked up and my clothes, all of them, were nowhere in sight! My heart began pounding and I started to panic. I rushed out to the photo area to ask the women if they had picked up my clothes. They replied, "No". I went back into the changing room and tried to sort this out. Could the person who had finished before me mistakenly grabbed all of my stuff with hers?

It was then I saw the note lying next to my little clutch I had brought to go with the LBD. "I can't wait to see how hot you look in that sexy LBD", I read. Oh my god. What was happening here? I read on, "Sorry to have "mistakenly" grabbed your clothes. Come to my place and I will be happy to return the." As I stared at the note I took in my dilemma. I was standing in a sexy LDB and sky high heels fully made over as a woman and the person was asking me to travel to the address she had listed on the note.

I knew I looked pretty good and could probably drive anywhere without being made but now I was being asked to get out of my car and go the this woman's home in a neighborhood I was not familiar with. And who would be there? After consulting with the photographer and makeup artist I felt a little reassured about what I had to do. Both of them thought it would be great for me to go out like I was dressed and both assured me no one would think I was a guy. They also said the client who had written the note was new but they but thought it would be safe. What choice did I really have? I needed my clothes and money, credit cards etc... The only thing I had put in my clutch was my car key, some make up and my phone.. but she had taken that too!

So I did the only thing I could do. I set out for the address on the note. Luckily when I arrived it was starting to get dark so I felt I little more comfortable going up to the house under cover of dark. I nervously knocked on the door and waited. I very pretty blonde opened the door. She was dressed very much like me. She simply smiled then warmly greeted me and welcomed me into her home like I was her best girlfriend! "Great Dress! I knew it would look hot on you!" At least she liked the dress I thought.

I stepped in to her lovely home and heard the voices of several other women. What had I stepped into? The blonde introduced herself as Amy and I told her my name was Sara. She gently took my arm and said she would introduce me to everyone! As we walked she gently reassured me that everything was okay and that I looked great and that I would get my things back as long as I played along! This made me feel a little at ease but I also knew I had better bring out my best girl personality. As I walked into the room the four women in the room turned their heads simultaneously and eyed me over. Amy introduced me and all of the women took turns complimenting my dress or shoes.

Wine started flowing and after a glass or two I settled in to being one of the girls. They all must have known from Amy's story that I was a guy but no one seemed to care. In fact there was a tall redhead named Jill that had walked over and sat next to me and was giving me extra attention. Was she hitting on me? Where was this going to go?