Making a Devil out of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,683 Followers

It was so twisted. I never dreamed that I'd be manipulated by some hot woman in such a way. I couldn't decide what was worse: the guilt of going through with it, or the fact that it turned me on so much. It only made it that much naughtier that the girl who was playing me so bad wasyounger than me. I felt like such an idiot for letting her get away with anything, but man, it turned me on so goddamn much. Maybe because it was forbidden. Maybe because it was bad. Maybe because she was just too fucking hot. Whatever.

I felt like an asshole too because for all my shame, I could not, for the life of me, get her out of my head. How many times did I jack off recollecting her little striptease? Jesus, I was obsessing over her body. I was desperate even in my fantasies to run my hands along her skin and just fuckingtake her. I mean, shit, I know she wanted it. What I'd do to give in! Well... give in evenmore than I already had. Man, to get into those little panties...

The truth is, yeah, part of mewanted her to call me out again. I wanted that little bitch to push me further, make me give in. It was so goddamnwrong. Well, at least I thought that way in my horniest moments. Whenever I was thinking clearly, I was terrified of her and what she was doing to me.

Anyway. Whether I really wanted it or not, it came.

As I mentioned before, I typically get home before Kristen. It was the next Friday. Alyssa hadn't harassed me and, once again, I thought maybe she had gotten her fill of me. I had left work a little early and went straight home. I put the key in my door and swung it open.

What the fuck.

There she was, standing with her back against the opposite wall, looking right at me. Alyssa. I noticed right away that she was wearing a tiny skirt. It wasn't tight; it was the kind that would show her off to the world if the wind blew in the right way. In my complete bewilderment, I already caught myself lusting over her legs and thinking about that pussy that I had yet to see.Get a hold of yourself! What is she doing here? Get her the fuck out!

"Finally!" she chirped, smiling cutely and bending her knees a little at me.

I reeled my head. "What the- how the fuck did you get..." It didn't occur to me how she knew where I lived. All I cared about was getting her the hell away before Kristen got home. And, well... trying not to gawk at her sexy body...

She gave me a sarcastic look. "Don't pretend like you're not happy to see me..."

I balked, my eyes shooting all around, seeing if she had broken a window or something. Everything looked normal. "You- uh- get out!"

Her jaw dropped open as if she was appalled. "I wasmuch more gracious when you came over tomy place!"

I was pissed. I walked right up to her and grabbed her by the hips. If she wouldn't walk out, I would throw her ass out. But the second I grabbed her, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ooh! You wanna be aggressive?" she purred.

I tried to spin her around so I could push her out the door. Her body melted into mine, tangling her legs around me. Having her so close to me was exhilarating. As mad as I was, I had been hurting to be next to that body like a starving man. I started to grow hard despite my emotions.

"We're not doing this," I growled.

"What? We're not doing anything!" she pouted.

"Whatever you have planned!" I kept moving her toward the still-open door, but she snaked one of her arms behind her and closed it shut. The momentum of our movement caused us to crash into it, me pushing my body into hers against the door. It was so compromising. I didn't pull back right away. She held my eyes with a sultry stare, then moved forward to try and kiss me.

In my mind, I saw me leaning in and running my tongue in her mouth. But I managed to jerk my head back and stop her. She murmured a little pout. I grabbed the door handle and started to pull it open, even though she was still leaning against it and trying to keep it closed.

"Why do you keep fighting it?" she whispered as we struggled.

Because I have to! "Why won't you leave me alone?" I grunted.

I got the door open. She resisted the best she could but I was just stronger. Then her tone changed; she sounded desperate. "Wait! I have something you- you'll want to see!"

Oh shit, here it comes. I paused for a moment. "What is it now?" I practically growled.

"Let me get my purse! It's on your- your counter."

I let go of her and she effortlessly slid out of my grasp and passed by me into the kitchen. Now I was panicking. This had to be the new tape that I feared...

Shutting the door, I followed her back to the kitchen. She was standing by her purse, but something was different now. Her confident smile crept back into her lips. My heart started to sink. She just waited me out for a few seconds.

"Well?" I blurted out.

She ran her hands down to the hem of that little skirt and started pulling it up, inch at a time. I gawked in confusion as she revealed more thigh, more smooth skin, and then... oh fuck... she wasn't wearing anything under there...

I gazed like an idiot. She ran one of her fingers along her slit and brought it up to her mouth, sucking on it. My cock was screaming for attention now. This goddamn girl...

"Mm... Looks like you like it..." she chirped.

That snapped me out of my trance. "Uh- is... is that it?"

"It? I know this is what you wanted to see..."

I almost laughed from relief. I probably would have if I wasn't so confused, scared, and downright turned on. I took a step toward her, resolve showing again on my face. She dropped her skirt back down and dug into her purse before I got to her.

My stomach flipped over, fearing the worst again. I was completely stunned when she pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"I was afraid you might be difficult again," she said, almost condescendingly. The handcuffs dangled in one of her hands as she walked toward me.

"Uh you- we're not using- um..." My will was faltering. I should have just grabbed her ass and tossed her out; no more fucking around. But every second she stood there in front of me, my darker self was trying to claw its way out. Suddenly I had images of being cuffed to my bedpost; her tight body riding me against my will, making me come so hard...

But the image of my own bed reminded me of Kristen. What time was it? I probably had twenty minutes to... No,get her the fuck out of here!

I thought she was going to push her body into mine again, but at the last second, she slid past me. I gritted my teeth as her hip pushed against my obvious erection. She moved into the living room and put her back against a large support column that bordered the kitchen. If I had known her intention, I would have done something right then.

With her body pressed up against it, she wrapped her arms behind her, around the pillar. At first, I just thought she was posing for me again, her tits pressing out against the fabric of her shirt as her arms stretched behind her. Then I heard a click.Oh shit. Then I heard another one. She bit her lower lip and looked triumphantly at me.

She had handcuffed herself to the column.

"What... What the fuck are you doing!?" I think I sounded more amazed than pissed.

"Fair is fair!" she sang, smiling at me.

I shook my head, "What are you talking about?"

"Well... The way I see it;I made you come. Now it'syour turn!" She was shifting her weight around the column. It was obvious she wasn't kidding around; she was attached to it. Half of me was dumbfounded, thinking I was completely hosed once Kristen got home. The other half of me? Well, it saw a hot, seductive girl with a slutty little skirt tied up in front of me...

"You- uh- you... You gotta be... shitting me..."

With a sly grin, lips pursed shut, she slowly shook her head no.

My voice quavered. "Alyssa... I- My girlfriend will..."

"I already hid the key," she interjected. "Before you got home. You'll never find it. But... I'll tell you where it is once we're...even..."

I briefly scanned my surroundings and realized if she was telling the truth, she was right. There was no way I could find it. Not before Kristen got home. Did I have anything that could cut through the metal? No...God, what the fuck. My mind was completely fogged.

I at least rifled through her purse. It was small and had barely anything in it. There was no key. While I searched, I heard her cooing, "You're wasting your time..."

My senses were completely jumbled. I had entered the surreal. Moving to stand in front of her, I just looked on incredulously. She was just... so fuckin' fine. Her arms cuffed behind her. Her chest sticking out. Those legs... in that skirt... The look on her face was one of complete satisfaction and anticipation at the same time. She looked so helpless but... fuck, she was completely in control.

I was hard. Like,achinghard. Everything was so wrong but... Wow. My eyes dropped to her skirt and I thought about that naked pussy underneath. Was I actually going to do this? I pictured pulling my cock out, walking up to her, and just picking her up. Let her wrap her legs around me as I just rode her... She wouldn't be able to stop me. I could do whatever I wanted to her. I can't believe I'm thinking about fucking her... I need to get the key...

"Mm- Don't keep me waiting... Or do you like seeing me all tied up for you?"

"I can't believe this..." I mumbled to myself. I moved my hands to my belt and started to unfasten it.

Her eyes widened in delight. "Ooh!"

Closing my eyes in disbelief, I let my pants drop to the floor. Kicking them off, I moved close to her.

"Hmm... This isn't quite fair..." she mused.

I was right in front of her now, feeling animalistic. My hard-on was throbbing in front of her. I was inches from being underneath that skirt.

"I had to go down on myknees for you... I think you should... return the favor..." she smiled.

You've got to be kidding me. "Uh... W-what?" I croaked.

"Get me off like I got you off..." She gave me an open-mouthed smile and ran her tongue across the top of her teeth.

"You can't... be s-serious..."

She nodded coyly. "Or can you not help yourself? Are you going to... rape me? Do you want to take advantage of my cuffed little body?"

Fuck yes I do! I gritted my teeth at her comment, my body needing to be in hers.

"But... is it really rape if I want it? I can...pretend that I don't... that you're takingadvantage of me... Would that turn you on? I mean... that seems to beyour role; pretending you don't want it..."

I grabbed onto her legs and pushed her skirt up, taking a step closer. Everything she was saying... She was toying with me but, man, she knew how to make me hot. I slid my cock between her legs and it ran along the slit of her pussy. She made a slight sigh.

"You can fuck me... But I'm not telling you where the key is until I come off your tongue..." she whispered.

My breaths were shallow now. "You bitch," I cursed under my breath.

"Give me what I gave you... Unless youwant Kristen to see the kinky games you play with me..."

The mention of my girlfriend made my face turn red hot. I stole a glance at the clock and realized I was running out of time. Reluctantly, I sank down to my knees in front of her. Without any ceremony, I ran my hands up her thighs and pushed her skirt up, revealing her pussy to me once again. I leaned into her; she was already completely aroused.

I held my mouth in front of her glistening slit for a moment and just blew lightly on it. She moaned quietly and thrust her hips out to meet my face. That was it for me. I wrapped my hands around to her ass and pulled her into my mouth, running my tongue along her waiting sex. I was rewarded with a gasp. She was already so wet.

Abandoning all pretenses, I just dove into her. I did everything I could to give her pleasure. Honestly, I don't think I was doing it to get her to tell me where the key was. I genuinely was desperate to make this girl come. I didn't care about the humiliation of being on my knees, dick hanging out and crying for attention. All I cared about were her sexy moans and her delicious pussy.

"Oh... ­ah- you... you animal... fuck... suck me! Yeah- lick me!"

I followed her every command. Whenever she jerked or moved her hips in one direction, I did my best to focus my attention wherever she guided me with her body.

"Y-yeah...God! Oh- you're so- so good!Ah! Eat me you-mm- bastard... I've waited-oh­! So long!"

She had one leg draped over my shoulder now. Her hips were bucking against my face. I felt her thighs trembling as she strained all her muscles. She was close. I didn't let up; I was going to make this little bitch come. My fingers dug into her skin as I pushed her into my face even deeper. Her dirty talk was reduced to incoherent sounds of pouts and moans.

Then it happened. Her voice cracked and suddenly she was quiet. Her entire body tensed up except for her hips, which she jerked up and down on my tongue in fast little thrusts. I tried my best to keep up with her, but I got lost in her pussy as it swelled with her juices as she came. I felt like I was practically drinking her.

Even as she calmed down, she kept wiggling on my tongue lazily, trying to squeeze out every last bit of her climax. Finally she exhaled loudly, "Fuck yeah..."

I pulled off of her and she relaxed her body. Wiping the wetness off of my mouth, I stood up wobbly and glared at her. Her face was flushed red and she was panting; a tired smile of total contentedness. My cock was standing at full attention, pre-cum dripping from my frantic lust.

She rolled her head at me and sighed, "It's in the pillowcase on the couch..."

Oh yeah... I was embarrassed; realizing all I was thinking about was how I could get off right then. I went to the couch and unzipped the first pillow; the key was right there. I snatched it out and immediately unlocked her cuffs. I admit I was half-way tempted to leave her there and take out my frustrations on her...

She pulled her free arms in front of her and rubbed her wrists a little. "So I guess we're even! I better leave. You know... so I'm not late for work." She was so nonchalant.

Her body turned from me and I watched her slink into the kitchen to grab her purse. She wiggled her ass at me. I saw that sexy behind shake beneath that skirt and felt my blood boil up in me. Then something inside me just...snapped.

She was facing the counter, putting the handcuffs back in her purse. I moved behind her and slid my still-hard dick under her skirt. A little "Oh..." escaped her lips. I didn't care what it meant. I pushed into her further and she spread her legs a little, pushing her ass out.

"I thought you wanted me to leave..." she said brashly.

I grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and found her wet pussy with the other. Then I callously thrust myself inside her. She let out a gasp and gripped the countertop.

"You fucking bitch," I hissed.

"Ah! I'm- I'm not making you- you..."

"You home-wrecking little-uh-slut!" She was still totally lubricated and I pumped in and out of her with ease.

"Mm... Ah! You-uh- you like it..." she panted.

"I fucking- ah- hate you!" It wasn't going to be long. I had been on the edge since I got down on my knees.

"Then why can't-uh! Can't you- you help yourself?" she gasped as I rode her. "You want me-oh- to be your- your slut? I'll be-ah! I'll be whatever you want..."

"I want-ugh-I want you outta my- my fucking life!"

"Ah! Yeah- you can't-mmph-can't even stay out of my- ah- my pussy!"

I was pushing myself as far into her as I could go, holding it a little each time I was buried in her up to the hilt of my dick. I was a man possessed.

"You- you need it...Ah! You need to come bad, don't you baby?" she grunted. "If you can- can stop yourself...Oh...I'll- I'll leave you alone..."

My mind was reeling.

"But-uh- if you come... If you unload in my little-ah- pussy...Mm­-then you know-know you can't resist me..."

I slowed down my thrusts.Just pull out of her, idiot. Now is your chance! I couldn't quite will my body to stop.

"Yeah- just try and give up...Ah! I'll be whatever you want,oh- your little slut-on-the-side! ­Oh! You want that?"

Shut up! It was too much. She was so fucking bad. I felt myself hitting the point of no return.

"Ah! Fuck me! Fuck this naughty little pussy that-oh- that you thought you- you couldn't have... Give- ah-give in!"

That was it. My mind went blank as my climax took over. I started pumping streams of cum into her; filling her up. She pushed her ass into my pelvis as hard as she could, grinding a little to make me come even more. I had one hand on her hip, another on her shoulder, pulling her into me at the same time. I don't know if she said anything else while I was coming; I was lost in the feeling.

VI

What happened next was a blur. I remember her conquering, giddy smile. I tried to rush her out the door as fast as I could, but she was determined to be casual about it. She was completely cocky.

"You loved that, didn't you?" she insisted. "How long until you're going to be thinking about it again?"

I told her that she had to leave. I don't think I was forceful anymore; just pleading.

"I love that you can't resist me...Mm- Now I know you're mine. The question is: will you keep trying to resist?"

I opened the door and grabbed her arm to lead her through. On her way out, she smiled, "I'll be thinking about you..." She hopped out in front of me and bent over slightly, letting her skirt ride up her ass. With a quick swat, she spanked herself in front of me, "I look forward to you...punishing me for today. I know how much youhate me..."

I slammed the door, ashamed that I was already getting hard again. I desperately flew around the house, spraying air freshener, brushing my teeth, throwing on a different pair of clothes. Kristen came home shortly thereafter.

She gave me a piteous look. "You look like a mess!"

"Long day at work," I lied.

"I'll tell you what. Let me unwind a little and then we'll go out for burgers. My treat!"

"Uh- that's not necessary. I'm pretty- pretty tired."

"No way! You've been stressed lately. It'll be fun. Good food and, hey, if you're lucky, we'll see that cute waitress you like!" she gave me a wink.

I forced a weak grin.

About an hour later, we pulled up to the restaurant. The entire ride I was on nerves. I tried to talk her out of going but I gave up, fearing that I was sounding paranoid or suspicious. I remembered Alyssa had mentioned that she was working tonight. Hope, hope, hope she was joking.

We took a free parking space and waited about a minute until a waitress came. She had a smile from ear to ear. I rolled down the window and Alyssa skipped up. "Hi, how are you guys?" She gave me a knowing look. "Back for more, huh?" she smirked.

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading.

en_extase
en_extase
4,683 Followers