Making a Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Glenda's descent into domestic bliss.
2.2k words
4.48
51.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
garamel
garamel
23 Followers

I wish I could fill you in with tons of sex, and more erotic adventures, but here it was Monday the fourth day since I had become literally a servant. Somehow I had been expecting tons of kinky, filthy sex but the truth was the only filthy thing I had encountered was dirty rooms, dirty clothes and dirty dishes. My wife had put me to work being a true domestic. When she left the house this morning after breakfast she had left me instructions for the day to dust and do the laundry with the last chore to be washing the floors in the kitchen and bathroom. And w hen she walked out the door her last command was "Glenda when your done all that shower and change no uniform tonight I want you to choose on of my teddies, and then wait downstairs for me in the living room, you may watch t.v. until then." She walked out the door not even looking back. Finally I hoped this evening was going to be different. I had no idea how different it was going to be.

I hurried to complete the chores she had ordered me to attend too, yet by the time I was finished it was already 4:00 p.m. . Soon after I had showered and shaved it was approaching 5p.m. and I knew I had about thirty minutes to finish. I went to our closet and picked a soft jade green camisole like teddie that felt so sexy wearing I pulled it over my shoulders and down my body. I hurried down the stairs and sat down on the couch and promptly fell asleep.

"Glenda...... Glenda wake up." as soon as I opened my eyes and focused them on my wife I knew I was in trouble. Millie stood before me right hand on her right hip and pointing with her left she said to me, " I see you didn't listen to me when I told you but how a lady sits, did you?" I glanced down and saw my legs spread open, which I quickly closed, knowing it was already to late. "Sit up straight and don't move, I'll call you when I'm ready for you." The clock ticked away for 30 minutes, as I waited the anticipation grew. Then I heard her call to me, "Get your ass up here!" her tone left no doubt that I had better hurry.

When I entered the bedroom Millie stood by the foot of the bed dressed in a black bustier a garter and stockings, "Where are you panties?" As I began to answer she waved her hand and said "Shut it, if I want an answer I'll let you know, and don't stand there with your mouth open." she then stepped to her right and I saw stacked on the bed three of our pillows, "Now lay down, right here, face down." as she patted the stack , " and get that ass in the air!" Oh Shit I thought I'm going to get another spanking.

I jumped on the bed and lay on the pillows, my cock was about half hard and when she saw that again in a firm tone told me "We'll see just how hard you are when I'm done with you." I didn't quite understand what she meant, but I thrilled at the idea. She climbed on the bed next to me and before I knew it I felt a stinging blow. Crack "let me hear you count them!" Crack with each slap I counted, crack and when we got to 15 my ass was smoking hot, " that's enough for now but each screw up will cost you five more." I prayed she didn't have me turn over because my dick was hard hard ,hard I was so turned on.

"Spread your legs." that was no request, as I complied she said to me "reach under the pillow there's a surprise for you." I felt under the pillow and found a six inch red lifelike silicone dildo as I pulled it out I trembled with desire. "Roll over and stay on the pillows, and hand me that dildo" When I turned over she saw my stiff cock and said to me "does her want this stuffed in her dainty little ass?"

"Yes ma'am if I may be so bold, her want that's badly."

"If you do a good job taking care of me first, I promise you that her is going to walk funny for a week, is that what you really want?"

I shivered at the thought, Hell yes did I want that!, I was so ready for Millie to do it I bent my knees and spread my legs opening myself to her ,I waited hoping I wasn't being to big a slut for her, praying this was what she wanted from me, I knew this was going to be the fulfilment of my twisted desires

She crawled around me and told me to close my legs, " hadn't I learned already today I had better do as she wished."

That's 5 more I owe you when we're done. That made me a little nervous, but it also aroused me more. She straddled my face and lowered her asshole to my mouth, she pulled her cheeks apart and told me " get busy licking" she raised up just enough so I could see her push the dildo into her already dripping slit, grinding her anus onto my mouth, " your night is just beginning I hope your ready bitch."

I began to answer her and she just laughed and again dropped her ass onto my face. "Oh the plans I have for you."

She raised off of me and turned and faced my feet still her legs were placed on either side of my head, she sat again on my face her pulling and separating her cheeks exposing her anal passage, knowing what she wanted I extended my tongue and pushed into her sphincter fucking her little hole as deeply as I could. I couldn't see it but I knew she was rubbing her clit, her movements on my face becoming more pronounced, during my tongue fucking she had also been stroking my cock, I had been so involved in my oral efforts I hadn't even noticed but as her excitement grew so did mine.

"Don't you dare cum yet," she said. As tightly as her hand was gripping I knew that was not going to be a problem just yet. She raised up and this time lowered her pussy over my mouth and started rocking on my face , practically smothering me, I thought to myself what a way to go. I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go, in and out it went each time tasting more and more of her now oozing wetness it was almost complete overload. I felt her body tense up and I knew she was cumming her pussy unleashed a torrent of wetness. There was so much I thought I was going to drown. Her movements stopped, as her fierce climax began to lessen and finally came to an end she lifted off and turned to face me. "Oh Glenda that was so so good I think you deserve a reward for doing such a good job, would you like that?"

I managed to nod my head, nodding my agreement to her question. My face and hair absolutely covered with her juices. I began to feel my orgasm approaching, she managed to bring me right to the edge of my explosion and then stopped, "no honey not yet, when I think your ready I'll let you cum , but not until I think your ready. The consequences for getting off before that time will be severe."

The truth was if shen touched my cock it would have been all over. That very moment my balls were boiling, my dick twitching with every beat of my heart.

"Glenda honey, are you ready for a good fucking?"

I could only murmur "Oh yes ma'am, I want you to use my ass, I want to be your perfect maid, to do with use as you wish."

I was so aroused as I had said those words, and we both knew this was what I wanted, at least for this week. Next week I planned on turning the tables on my pretty little baby doll. I never knew just how much I had wanted to be treated this way.

Millie looked into my eyes, she knew I craved this treatment and she knew I was going to be compliant to her demands. I also knew she was starting to enjoy it also, I could see her arousal playing the part of my boss, I wanted and knew this week she was going to give to me my fantasy.

"Lean up against the headboard and put a pillow under your ass sit right on the edge because I want to see your asshole." she said to me, " And spread your legs, I want a good clear view I know you want me to pump that ass with the dildo, but for now YOU are going to do it for me." She smirked and reached out and picked the toy up and then handed it to me, and told me, "you had better make that thing wet cause it's gonna hurt if it's not slicked up with something."

I knew she was right but I had nothing to moisten it up with, of course she knew that. She got off the bed and came around to my side, she took the fake dick from my hand, then looked at me and spoke as she ran the dildo across my lips. "Glenda open your mouth, and you'd better start licking." She sensed my indecision "Dear if that's the way you want to do it that's fine with me." She had me and we both knew it so I opened my mouth and started to lick the fake cock.

She pulled it from lips and told me, "This won't do at all Glenda we haven't got all day."

She pulled the cock from my hand, and for the first time I got a good look at it. It truly was impressive a good six inches long and a little fatter than I than I had thought. It was very lifelike ridged and veined just like the real thing, a well shaped head about the size of a racquet ball it even had a slit at the top. For the first time I felt a little freaky, it was so lifelike and I was worried my wife would think I wanted a real one. If it hadn't been such an outrageous color It would have been to real and I think I would have not gone any further.

"Now open your mouth like a good boy ."

I slowly complied with her demand, and she slowly began to push the head past my lips. Millie watched as the head passed into my mouth she pushed , followed by half the fake cock, I was a little unnerved but I was enjoying the obvious thrill it was giving her as well.

"That's wonderful Glenda make it good and wet, now suck it a little bit." I slobbered all over it and as she pushed it in and out of my mouth the noises of me sucking and her pushing sounded just like it did when she gave me a blow job.

She stopped and moved down to my waist and pushed my knees apart, then grabbing my right hand she placed the toy into it and told me " It's time to get busy Glenda, I want to see that cock in your ass fucking , because I know you want it."

I took my cue and placed it to my sphincter and slowly pushed. The head spreading me open it hurt a bit but as it passed the muscular ring and I adjusted to it it began to feel good and as soon as head went a little deeper and brush against my prostate the speed of my penetration increased and the thrill I was feeling began to grow each pass beneath my prostate pushed a little semen out of my cock slit. Millie reached over and started to stroke my cock the speed of her strokes matching the speed of my thrusting, I knew she could tell I was getting very close because she stopped the stroking and told me to switch with her, she took control of the dildo and I took over the hand job.

Millie began to bury the entire length of the silicone cock into me, and with each thrust her speed and intensity increased she was absolutely pounding my hole and even though it was uncomfortable being fucked that hard I was still loving it, and the seminal leakage was now flowing. My orgasm quickly overtook me and my strokes brought my eruption to fruition, the cum began flying out of me. Each jet of cum launched into the air flying up past my shoulders on to my neck and face some landing on my nose and lips, it was incredible, the power, and volume of my ejaculation left me breathless. I felt close to passing out, it was without a doubt mind shattering.

Millie stopped her efforts and then with her index finger began pushing the cum down to mouth. I knew she was expecting me to clean her finger, which I gladly did enjoying the taste and the idea that that was what her good maid would do. Made the cum eating that much more enjoyable.

garamel
garamel
23 Followers