Making A Movie Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first experience with making porn.
1.6k words
4.26
121.4k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband came to me with the news his best friend was finally getting married and would be coming home for the wedding. Since he had asked Carl to be the best man it stood to reason, he would be hosting the bachelor party.

After a lot of discussion, my husband convinced me it would be better to have the party at our house. We have a large home and there would be room enough for everyone to stay if they were to drunk to drive. I agreed and made plans to stay with a friend that night.

The night of the party I finally got to talk to Ken, the groom. I didn't really know much about him. Other than he and Carl were best friends through school and he moved off to L.A to make it in the movies. He never really told me what he did, just that he was a director.

I overheard Ken and Carl talking as I was leaving. He had brought a bunch of porno and in one his fiancée was the leading lady. He couldn't wait until everyone saw her and how hot she was. I listened intently, as he told Carl he had been getting a lot of requests from couples wanting to make porno movies. They wanted to fulfill each others fantasy. They would describe what they wanted and he would provide it. My initial thought was how disgusting.

However, as I drove to my friend's house I started thinking about the possibility. It would be hot as hell. Carl had always wanted to see me with a woman, me on the other hand, I always wanted to have two men. Two long hard cocks that would fuck me until I begged for mercy. The more I thought about it, the more interesting the idea got.

The following day, when I came home, I found Ken and Carl had cleaned the house and were sitting in the den watching T.V. They obviously weren't expecting me, because as I rounded the corner I could hear moaning. I pushed the door open to see a beautiful blonde, licking her way up and down a cleanly shaved pussy. The recipient was moaning and begging for more. I stood there as quiet as a mouse and when the screen changed it was the same two women, sharing an enormous pink cock. Surprisingly, the sight before me made my pussy ache. I had never thought about being with a woman, but watching them lick and suck each others pussy's and then share that big pink cock was extremely erotic to me.

The movie changed to the same blonde that had been licking her way up and down a pussy in the first video, in the middle of a circle of men. All of them held their cocks in hand, slowly stroking while the blond went from cock to cock sucking and licking her way around the circle. The last man, who by far had the biggest cock, held her head and fucked his cock in and out of her tight wet lips, she stared up at him. In the next scene, a man lay on the floor and the same blond was taking his cock inside her wet pussy. You could hear how wet it was. Soon, a man moved in behind and after fingering her ass he pushed his cock deep inside her ass. She moaned low, and told them how much she loved it. How she wanted them to fuck her hard. Before long there were cocks on either side of her head and she was taking first one and then other into her hot little mouth. With all her holes filled her moans were low and all you heard was the men, grunting and groaning and calling her a dirty little cock-sucking whore. With each of their dirty names she moaned. Finally letting one of the cocks pop free, she begged them for more cock, harder and faster. I was getting wet watching it, wondering what it would feel like to be that full. I let my presence known by accident as I moaned out loud. The T.V clicked off and my husband and Ken turned red-faced to me.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't know you were home."

I didn't say anything I turned and walked from the room.

Carl followed me to the kitchen, where I started getting out the ingredients to prepare lunch. He assumed my hasty retreat had been in embarrassment. How could I tell my husband that both scenes had excited me?

Two days later, as I was cleaning our bedroom, I turned on the TV and went and found one of Carl's videos. He didn't think I knew he had them, but I clean this house. There isn't much I don't know. Popping the video in, I sat on the edge of the bed and began thinking. Understand Carl and I had a healthy sex life and we enjoyed each other, but we had never explored our fantasies, and I thought that perhaps after ten years of marriage it was something to think about. Everyone needs a little variety to spice things up.

As the tape play out, I found my hand rubbing my pussy through the jeans I wore. Soon, my clit was hard and begging for attention, so I opened my pants and slid a hand inside. But it wasn't enough. I stood and getting naked, climbed back on the bed, and started playing with my pussy. I couldn't believe I was feeling like this. I began pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy in a fevered pitch. "Oh it feels sooo good." I moaned. My pinky touched the rim of my ass and I felt a shiver run through me. I had never allowed Carl access. I thought it was dirty. But now as I watched a girl bent over a chair and watched as a hard cock pounded her ass, I wondered what it would feel like. The girl in the video, was moaning and telling her lover to fuck her ass, how she loved his big cock pounding her ass. How bad could it be I wondered and pulled my fingers from my pussy and slowly inserted a finger in my ass. It hurt something terrible and I pushed down and felt the finger slide in easily. "Mmmm." I moaned. Slowly I began moving that finger in and out, using my other hand I started working my now throbing hard clit. Before long my finger was sliding easily in and out of my ass and I was cumming in wave after wave of sheer pleasure.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed, and when I opened them Carl stood in the doorway, his mouth open.

"Umm, I have to tell you I have never seen anything sexier in all my life. I never thought when I heard the moaning I was going to find you in here fingering your ass."

"Oh...well...ummm."

Without getting dressed, I moved to the edge of the bed. I could see Carl's cock was hard as a rock as he moved into the room. I wanted to talk to him, but first I needed to take his mind off what he had seen. Pulling him in front of me, I opened his shorts and released his cock. It was harder than I had ever seen it. I licked the precum that oozed from the tip and smiled up at him. I took all of him and choked but I didn't stop. I licked and sucked and before long, he was holding my head in place and was fucking my mouth. It was hot and exciting.

"Babe, you know Ken is still here right." I smiled and nodded. Somehow I didn't care and in fact thought that made it even more exciting. Within minutes Carl starting cumming and after taking the first shot in my mouth I drew back letting his cum shoot out over my tits. I had never done this before and he moaned.

"What has gotten in to you? Not that I'm complaining. But fuck. You're going to keep me hard if you keep acting like this."

"Like what?" I ask innocently.

"Like a ..."

"Say it Carl. Like a what?"

"Like a cum sucking whore."

I liked hearing him say that. In a rush I told him what I wanted to do.

"I have some fantasies that I've never told you about and I was hoping we could fulfill them."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'll do anything you want."

"Really?"

"Yes Really."

"I want Ken to do a movie, of...me."

"Fuck me!" Carl said. "Doing what?" I could hear the hope in his voice.

"Well a few things. First I want him to video you and me, fucking. I want you to fuck my ass and talk dirty to me."

"Oh babe, you're fucking killing me."

"And..."

"Yes."

"I want to have sex with another woman," before he could stop me I went on. "And I want to have at least two men, maybe three fuck me."

"Ok who are you and what have you done with my wife." I laughed.

"Who is that blonde that's in all his movies?"

"You like her?"

"Yes."

"I'll talk to Ken and see what we can arrange, that's his soon-to-be wife. When do you want to do this?"

"Before I lose my nerve would be best."

"I'll be right back." He stopped when he got to the door. "Who's the other guy?"

"Someone with a big fat hard cock." I said seductively.

He didn't say another word he turned and walked from the room, looking like the cat who swallowed the canary.