Making a New Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

They both groaned deeply in pleasure, Alba giving a throaty growl to accompany it. Squeezing him with her muscles, she felt him give a light thrust into her, inhibited by her position on top. Leaning back against the cold glass, his fingers interlocked with hers as she steadied herself and started to move up and down. Her slick, hot pussy slipped easily up and down him, just a few inches of his manhood as she took her time, close to an orgasm and evidently not wanting to come too soon. Holding hands with her, she leaned down to kiss him softly, letting their tongues play before she sucked lightly at his lower lip, mumbling in pleasure as she rocked her hips on him. He moved his hips side to side slightly to just add a slight new sensation to their sex as she continued to move up and down on his cock. Just as she pulled back to his bulbous head, she gave a hard squeeze, making him jerk before she pressed herself down again with a moan, smiling at him warmly.
"Yeah loving this aren't you?" she purred, smiling a bit wider with her full lips.

"I've got Jessica Alba on my cock, why wouldn't I be loving this?" he replied with a laugh, rolling her arms slightly from their handholding.

"Because I'm not letting you bang me," she said with a giggle, speeding up a little bit as she rode him, slipping up and down about half his cock, taking him almost all the way in as she pushed down. She let go of his hands and leaned on his shoulders, offering her lovely breasts up to him due to the position. His hands slid down to her hips as he leaned forwards and sucked her left nipple between his lips, sucking firmly as he assaulted it with his tongue. She moaned deeply as he moved to her other nipple, pressing against her soft, warm breasts as they hung and jiggled before him, sucking busily at her nipple, giving a light nip with his teeth that made her gasp. Picking up pace, she started to push down on him hard, taking all 8" of him into her and pressing against her cervix, sending waves of new sensations into her. He felt her hot juices leaking onto his shaft and down to his balls as she humped him, starting to thrust up a little more, getting it going as she locked lips with him. Her tongue quite strongly pushed and rubbed at his, kissing him passionately before suddenly pulling away, lifting herself up so his cock head stretched her inner lips out before suddenly popping free, landing back against his stomach, glistening with her juices.

"You gotta come get, I don't give in that easily," she said with a giggle as she scrambled onto the roof of the large off-roader, looking back at him with a saucy smile as he rolled over and climbed up after her, eyeing her beautiful curves as she lay down on the cold metal with a deep intake of breath. Lying down on her side, she pulled her legs up so they were sexily bent, pushing her smooth, full rear out to him. Leaning on the roof, she held herself up and watched him as he caught up, sliding onto the top of the car on his knees with his hardon sticking straight up for her. She eyed it lustily, giving him a very obvious up-and-down with a quick flick of her eyebrows and a smirk. She saw him eyeing her nice arse, and gave it a slightly enticing wiggle for him as he slid over the roof to him. He gave a smile as he reached out to give it a soft stroke, their eyes locking in a pure, tense silence as he fondly her slightly, before he raised his hand and laid a firm spank to her, making her yelp slightly before giving a smile as the string spread over her toned cheeks.

"Come on baby, gonna just spank me?" she murmured, licking her upper lip slowly.

"Nope," he replied with a grin, sliding onto his side behind her in a spoon position, his erection poking her in the back and bum as he positioned himself. She just giggled slightly as he did so, then looked back with a slight smile as he slid his arms round her before laying back down onto the roof. He slid back a little, allowing his cock to slip up between her smooth thighs, pushing it through the warm flesh to her waiting pussy as it bulged between her legs. With an easy push he slipped back into her, both of them moaning as his large cock pushed into her, sliding through her delicate walls and right up till his balls pressed against her pussy, stretching her depths. She purred in pleasure, pushing back against him as he entered her, feeling every contour of his hard shaft as she took him in.
"Definitely not just gonna spank me," she whispered huskily as he pulled back and thrust quite hard into her, making her hips roll on the cold metal roof. He took hold of her waist, instantly picking up a rhythm and pumping into her, giving her about half his cock in quite a rapid motion, breathing quite hard already as he fucked her. She wasn't much better, taking deep breaths as she pushed herself back to him as much as she could, feeling her side going cold from the SUVs roof which added a new sensation to the orgasmic pleasure continuing to mount in her body. Jessica was already feeling her tummy flutter a little bit as her climax built, a mix of pleasure and anticipation.
"I never said I'd just fuck you either," he whispered in her ear, before she felt a firm slap placed on her arse, sending a light sting into her and making her squeak slightly. She looked back over her shoulder at him with a smile, flicking her eyebrows just a fraction, which was more than enough hint for him to plant another firm spank on her tight rear, making her shiver slightly. His hands slid to her hips and he started pumping harder, thrusting about 6" of his thick cock into her hot pussy, feeling her arch and wiggle against him as she moaned and whimpered in pleasure. He was grunting and groaning softly as she was squeezing him tightly with her muscles, helping to take him towards another climax. The car rocked on its suspension as they fucked on its roof, their bodies slapping together slightly as they fucked, slipping slightly on the smooth paintwork as they sweated from the exertions. He laid another smack on her soft rear, making her grunt throatily as she was approaching orgasm, feeling the tingle in her clit jump a little.

Without warning, he suddenly shoved her over onto her front, her tanned, toned body pressing into the cold metal. She gave a yelp of shock as the her ample breasts, hardened nipples and soft tummy were pressed against the cold metal, making her shudder as he rolled over on top of her. Looking back with a pout as he pushed her legs apart and dropped between them on his knees, she couldn't help smiling a little as he grabbed her hips and pulled them up, leaning down to nudge his cock against her swollen pussy before pushing in hard. They both groaned, hers turning to a little squeak as he pushed himself all the way into her, his balls pressing against her dripping snatch. He felt his head push against her cervix deep inside her before he pulled back, starting to thrust vigorously, wasting no time now in getting back into the groove. Holding onto her hips, he fairly slammed in and out of her, her body jiggling and shifting on the roof as she held onto the roof bars at the sides to keep herself still as they fucked.

"Oh god fuck me!" she squealed, not caring she sounded rather slutty as she did, pushing herself back onto him as he pumped his thick 8" cock into her all, all the way to the hilt. Jessica could feel her orgasm on the brink as he fucked her hard, feeling his hips shove into her ass with every rapid thrust, the angle offering his cock the chance to stroke her G-spot rather efficiently. After just a few more pumps of his hardon into her body, her orgasm rushed on and overcame her, making her jerk sharply, her back arching as she came with a loud groan of ecstasy. He didn't stop, her clamping pussy and orgasmic noises not making him come, holding out and continuing to screw her hard through her climax. She bucked and writhed under him, pushing her firm booty up against his groin as he continued to thrust, feeling her whole body alight from orgasm as it spread through her before fading, a lovely, calm glow overtaking her as it ended. He slowed to a stop, resting against her for a moment, their loud breathing all that broke the silence before he slipped out of her, still hard, and rolled onto his back next to her.

She looked up with a smirk, her breathing more regular, and then rolled herself over the side of the roof. Swinging on the roof bar, she lowered herself to the floor gracefully and turned away. He followed intrigued, climbing down as she sexily walked away, swinging her curvy hips and ass at him invitingly. He dropped to the floor as she sauntered over the cool concrete floor, looking back at his hardon bouncing as he landed.

"Surely you can't want more of me. You're not a fan after all," she teased, smirking at him as she reached the weight bench. She ran her hands along the barbell hanging on it, then made him gasp softly as she proceeded to bend over it with a sexy little glance back at him. His stiff cock led the way to her as her gorgeous bronze body leant over the metal bar, her tight rear presented to him as she spread her legs a little. He eyed up her ass thoroughly, taking in every curve. Looking back over her shoulder, she felt a little thrill at the effect she could have on him just by bending over, but she wasn't just teasing. Her heart leapt a little as he raised his hand, then a squeal escaped her lungs as he laid a firm spank on her bum. She grunted as he did it again, the sting feeling slightly painful but also enjoyable, loving how it spread over her skin and made her tremble. There were healthy slap sounds followed by deep grunts from her as a couple more were placed on her, before he stepped up and grabbed her hips.

"Maybe you're a fan and you don't know it," she murmured with a little giggle.
"Maybe," he said with a smirk, pushing forwards so his rock hard cock slid through her pussy lips, just sliding through her entrance and making her gasp, coating him with some of her abundant juices as he just slid in between the lips. Pulling back, he raised his cock a bit and pressed against her tight arsehole. Before she could protest, he pushed forwards into her unlubed anus, feeling her body resist for a second before her sphincter released and his bulbous head popped into her. She let out a yelp of pain and surprise, turning to a long groan, almost a growl of discomfort as he penetrated her harder than she could take, her juices not offering enough lube to her dry hole. He pushed quite swiftly, pushing about half his shaft into her, pushing her feet out from the force so she rocked over the bar. Reaching down she steadied herself on the bench itself, offering him the chance to give her a little bit more. She let out a little whimper of pain as he stretched her out, squeezing him to let him know he should wait a minute. She did anal, but not like this, she liked it well lubed and slowly, so this was not something she was used to.

"God you're tight," he mumbled, pulling back and pushing in again, sliding in easier this time and causing only a slight twinge of pain for Jessica Alba. He gripped her hips tightly and started to steadily thrust, not waiting for her to give him the go ahead as he started to slide about 5" of his large cock in and out. It felt pretty huge to her right then, but she knew there was more to come. She felt a rush of pain and pleasure go through her on every thrust as she was stretched a little uncomfortably but also wonderfully filled up at the same time. She let out a moan, unable to convey the sensations any other way as he held on and fucked her in the ass, pumping powerfully with his healthy manhood. Just as she was getting used to it, he suddenly increased the pace and fed her an extra inch, his balls almost toughing her pussy as he fucked her with about 6", her tight anus swallowing his cock easily, hugging him tightly, even tighter than her pussy had.

She rocked on the bench, her feet just touching on the floor with her toes as he pulled back each time, unable to regain a proper grip, though she didn't really mind. Her breasts jiggled and bounced down towards her face with every movement, amusing her slightly as he pumped her ass, sending shots of pain mixed with waves of pleasure through her as she took him into her forbidden hole. He continued to thrust energetically, picking up pace a little more and making her rock on the bar quite a lot. She decided to just go for it, raising her hands from the bench and taking hold of the bar so she was just free to rock as he fucked her. Holding firmly, he pumped into her arse, going a fraction deeper, her body rocking over on the bar as he thrust in and then back to meet him as he shoved into her again. She squeezed and clamped at him with her anal muscles and tight sphincter, making him groan in pleasure through gritted teeth. She herself was moaning and grunting through heavy breaths, barely aware of it as she concentrated on the sensations of him thrusting into her rear as the blood flowed to her head.

Suddenly picking up speed, she lurched over the bar, almost sliding over too far as she hurriedly put her hands back down. She held onto the bench as he started pumping hard, pushing a loud grunt from her as he drove all 8" of his cock into her arsehole, stretching her the most he had throughout and teasing her depths. With a new urgency, he started to hump her hard, pumping swiftly in and out, using only around half his cock as he powered under half his shaft into her, making her back arch and sending all sorts of different sensations through her as he fucked her hard towards his climax. It only took a couple more thrusts, and in a twinge of tension her sphincter clamped tightly on his cock and he gave a jerk, ramming in hard and coming as she gave a loud yelp. They both groaned loudly as his hot load spurted into her arse, shooting deep within her as he shook and trembled slightly with climax, finally getting a release after fucking her for quite a while. She felt her tummy flutter and knees weaken as his loud shot into her ass, and she was reminded of why she enjoyed anal sex.
"That was great, I think I might become a fan," he joked, smiling with a tired smile.

"You damn well better be, not just anybody gets my ass," she breathed, unsure herself whether she was joking or not. He pulled out of her now loosened ass, leaving her slightly open and hanging over the bar, breathing deeply. Leaning against her SUV, he took some deep breaths, hearing her do the same without getting up from the bench, strands of hair now hanging down and sticking to her sweat face. After a short rest, with her still hanging over the barbell, her tight, rounded and recently fucked ass still invitingly displayed, he simply couldn't resist. He stepped forwards as he raised his arm, bringing his hand down in a hard slap straight oh her right arse, the spank making her cheeks clench and jiggle as she let out a howl of pain. She quickly pulled herself back over the bench, reaching for her bum where a red handprint was already forming.

"It was nice to meet you," he said with a smile as he looked for his abandoned clothes.

"You too," she said with a dreamy smile, satisfied despite the pain of the spank still stinging over her arse. There was a bit of a silence as they found their clothes, both of them comfortably naked with each other. Just as he was about to start dressing, she broke the silence.

"Want to stay for a bite to eat?" she said with a slight purr, licking her lips as she held her tiny white thong in front of her, not making any attempt to cover herself. He eyed her up, not replying as he took in her sculpted feminine form with a smile.

"Well?" she said, catching his gaze...

The end...?

*

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
740 Followers
12