Making a New Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers

Slowly the fingers invading my body were withdrawn, Cassie reaches an arm across me and tugged on my shoulder. Rolling over towards her we laid facing each other.

"I think you liked that, you dirty girl" she giggled, then we kissed.

A while later we were up, showered and fed. I walked to the train station with Cassie who by now needed to get home.

Ad we sat having a coffee waiting for her train we chatted. There was no shyness or embarrassment, just the talk of two new but very good friends.

"I've never even dreamed of doing what we did last night" I confided to her, then giggling "I'm really not that sort of person but I honestly want to thank you for showing me how much fun things that maybe shouldn't be done can be"

"No, thank you! I had the best night, and morning! I just hope maybe sometime not too far away we can maybe have some more fun" she beamed.

"Oh anytime you want to get into my knickers feel free, you don't even need to ask" I replied, coming over with that proper slutty feeling again.

Cassie both surprised and scared me at that point and truly called my bluff. Subtly leaning forward she slid her hand under the table, up my leg and under my skirt. As her fingers found my crotch I instantly got wet. Slipping a finger under the flimsy material she plunged it straight up inside me. It was only there a split second before she pulled it out again.

"Now I'll be able to smell you on me all the way home" she grinned

Just then an announcement for her train broke the moment.

Standing up we said goodbye, sharing a long and deep kiss that was probably not decent in public for two women we said our goodbyes.

As she walked off Cassie was digging I her handbag and turned around facing me once again.

"Just promise me one thing" she called as she slid a ring on her finger "You won't tell my husband!!! I'll email you....." she said laughing as she marched off.

I just stood there flabbergasted...... Then burst out laughing as I turned away and headed back home feeling like I was on top of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the true story as recounted to me but I am tempted to carry on the tale with more fictional chapters! Should I or not???

Please don't forget to vote :)

snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers
12