Making A Pet

Story Info
She meets her future owner.
1k words
4.25
97.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a holiday from work, my parents' brother and sister staying at home because they didn't want to travel. Driving down to Virginia Beach I spent the entire first day walking the beach and checking out guys, leaving me wet and horny. Going back up to the room and changing into a short black slip dress and heels and walking down to the bar.

Sitting down I ordered a rum and coke from the bartender as I crossed my tan legs and looked around the bar. I noticed this guy sitting half way down the bar, medium height, dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. He lifted his eyes and met mine; I sat there stunned by the intensity there.

His lips rose into a half smile as he looked me up and down, making a low comment to the bartender he writes something on a piece of paper and walks towards me. Leaning towards my long brown hair, he inhales and whispers in my ear "bars like this aren't a place for a girl like you." He stands back up and walks away. I look down trembling and notice the paper by my drink.

"Room 518. If you're not scared."

I start to tremble as I finish my drink. Looking around to see if anyone notices my reaction to that simple statement and written note. I stand and move to the elevators. Standing alone inside of it I stare at the panel. 2 or 5? I bite my lip and with a trembling finger push 5. I lean back against the wall and exhale.

The elevator seems to move much faster then normal as it opens on the fifth floor. I look up and down the hall and walk to room 518; I knock on the door and it opens slowly. I take a step in and the door shuts behind me. His hard body is pushing me against the wall. I breathe in his cologne and my eyes close. His hands on each side of my head he nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Good girl I knew you would come," he said. "Take off your clothes and come to me."

He walks away from me then, sitting in the chair across the room. I can feel his eyes on me even if I couldn't see them; I slowly strip my clothes off, partly to tease him, partly to get my nerves up. I slide my bra off and stand naked in front of him. I take a step to him and hear his strong voice say "NO."

"Crawl to me little girl, show me how much you want to be mine." My eyes lower as I fall to my knees. Bending forward to place my hands on the floor and crawling to him, arching my back like a cat. I kneel at his feet and his hand comes out to stroke my hair.

"If you go further in this little girl you'll be mine forever. No ifs, ands or buts. You'll be my slut, my whore, my pet, and my girl. I will use you, discipline you and love you. If you are not ready for that get up, get dressed and leave. If you are then you will know what to do to prove yourself to me." Goose bumps rose on my body and my lower lip starts to tremble. I look at him from lowered eyes and in a second I knew I wanted to be his strong Man's everything.

I lowered my head to his lap and nuzzled my face where I could see the outline of his hard cock. Sliding my lips where I could get my teeth around his zipper, I slide it down careful not to move to fast.

He slides his hand down and helped me by pulling his hard cock out of his pants. He sat back and watched as I kissed the head of his long thick cock. Swirling my tongue around the head and flicking it over the hole. Licking up and down his cock getting it wet, ready for my mouth. I slide his cock inside of my mouth.

He moans as my hot mouth surrounds him; I take an inch at a time loving it with my tongue and lips, worshipping him. Slowly sliding up and down until my lips are around the base and he's deep in my throat. I feel his hand slide into my hair. "Such a good little cock sucker" I moan deeply as I start to fuck my mouth on his cock. I moan around him as I can feel his cum build up, he pulls me off of his cock and pulls my face away.

I whimper and moan wanting to taste his scent. He stands up and using my hair pulls me over to the bed. Picking me up and laying me on it, he kisses my mouth and ties one of my hands to the bed. Telling me what a good little girl and cocksucker I am, what he plans on doing to me, he makes short work of restraining me spread eagle.

Sliding on the bed he puts his cock to my mouth and I start to suck him, He rides my mouth like he's fucking a pussy until he cums, shooting a load in my mouth and the rest of it on my face. Taking his cock and rubbing his cum all over my cheeks, mouth, eyes. Sliding it back in my mouth and telling me to clean it up.

He gets off the bed and tells me to be a good girl while he goes to a meeting. He'd be back in an hour. He takes a gag from the table and places the ball in my mouth. Smiling, I shouldn't leave the little girl so horny should I slut? He takes a crop out and places the handle in my pussy. IF you can, you may cum by fucking your self with this.

He takes a shower and gets dressed taking the crop and sliding it in and out of my pussy a couple of times. Watching my hips buck up and down fucking myself on it. He grins, "you really are a little slut aren't you pet?" He stops fucking me with the crop and walks to the door. "Be a good slut and stay where you are until I get back," he smirks. Locking the door behind him.

To be continued?