Making a Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I sat up and she pulled Allie over her body, where I had just been and they began kissing again. After a short break (maybe 2 minutes), Donna sent me around behind Allie, where I could see both of their pussies. What an inviting sight!

First I licked Donna's slit, from bottom to top, which put me at the top of Allie's, where I licked from top to bottom. I started a cycle, licking bottom to top on Donna and then top to bottom on Allie, until I heard Donna tell me to put myself back in. I asked "who"? My reply was to feel Allie's hand, reaching for my cock and pulling it to her own pussy.

She had been having troubles with my size, so Donna urged me to take it slow and "don't hurt her." I moved forward at a painfully slow pace, wanting to thrust, not wanting to cause her any pain. Again, her moans seemed mixed with gasps of pain, but when I asked if she wanted me to stop, the answer was a resounding NO.

I continued fucking her doggy-style as she kissed and explored my wife's sexy body. Sometimes I moved in a little faster than others, but mostly I kept up a slow rhythm in and out, usually letting Allie dictate how much of the length she could handle at a time.

What a treat for my eyes! I could look down and see my sexy wife, moaning as her body was kissed, licked and ravished, or look further and see myself disappearing inside of Allie. I was in a total state of bliss.

At times, as I looked down at Donna, I felt as though Allie had just become an extension of Donna's body, and wondered if Donna was having similar sensations. Again, I felt my orgasm building and again, Donna recognized the signs and told me to stop.

Climbing off, I watched as Allie made her way down Donna's body, coming to a stop between her legs. I believe this was the first time that Allie had experienced the essence of a woman, but I never would have guessed. She was confident and went right to work at pleasing Donna's most sensitive button. I watched as she first kissed, then began licking Donna's clit. She settled into a slow long lick up and down of the clit, while using her hands around the area down there....sometimes rubbing thighs, other times tickling the labia and finally, I saw her extend her left index finger and begin working it in and out of Donna, fingering her slowly while she licked.

During this time, I was rubbing my wife's body, playing with her breasts, talking naughty to both her and Allie. "How does my wife taste? Don't women taste wonderful?" Allie replied by putting her very wet finger into my mouth so I could taste for myself! Taking that as an opportunity, I moved down next to Allie, and motioned for her to scoot over.

At that point, I put my face right between Donna's legs, next to Allie's, and we started tongue-kissing each other on top of Donna's clit, both tongues lapping at her clit and at each other.

After a few minutes, I slowly moved aside and let Allie continue, which she greedily did! I kissed my way up Donna's left thigh, to her knee, bit her knee and moved on to her calf and finally her left foot. Once there, I began sucking and licking her toes, taking time to suck extra hard on the big toe and then work my tongue in between and around all of the little ones. I moved around Allie, still licking away, and repeated the pleasures on Donna's right foot.

As Allie got up, Donna told us that she wanted to watch us fuck again. She maneuvered herself into a position towards the right side of the bed and had Allie lay down next to her on the left side of the bed. I climbed above Allie in a missionary position and entered her, taking time and being very gentle. Using slow, delicate strokes, I worked my way around the inside of Allie's body, while listening to Donna moan, and occasionally feeling her touching my back or my ass, or watching her kiss Allie or play with her body or breasts.

It was all very slow and erotic. This was now the 3rd distinct time that I had been inside of Allie, and her body was beginning to get comfortable. She raised her knees up towards our chests, changing the angle that I was penetrating, and I think giving Donna a very unobstructed view of my cock entering Allie. I know that she saw something that excited her, because she moaned loudly and I heard the familiar sound of her favorite vibrator.

Now, I am slowly, but more firmly fucking Allie while Donna is next to us masturbating with her vibrator, moaning and talking loudly. Allie is thanking either Donna, for sharing me, or both of us for pleasing her, I'm not sure, yet with almost every penetration, she is moaning a "thank you" into the air.

I hear Donna tell us that "we look so sexy together" and that she's getting close to cumming. Allie begins to moan louder and they both seem to be moaning in unison to my strokes. This really excites me, and I fight the urge to finally release my orgasm. Finally, Donna explodes LOUDLY! She is nearly screaming "Oh Yes, Oh God, mmmmmmm" over and over, her body is convulsing and she's breathing heavily. I, again, stop fucking and Allie and I both move towards Donna, rubbing and kissing her body. I whisper into Donna's ear how much I love her........and its so true!

The next half hour to an hour is more sketchy.......mostly, I watched the girls explore each other. One of Donna's favorite things is to rub pussies together, and there was a lot of that. At one point, it almost looked like they were doing the missionary position. There is just something about two beautiful sexy women being together that fascinates me. Occasionally, I would touch or play with a breast or do some kissing.

Once I moved up and Allie sucked on my cock....did I mention that she doesn't have a gag reflex??? That was heavenly! Mostly, though, I just stayed out of the way and let them enjoy themselves.

Allie seemed to have an endless orgasm, bucking her hips and calling out how good it felt as Donna licked her, then put her finger in my mouth and told me that Allie tastes so sweet. I held Donna's hair and rubbed her head and back as she pleasured our princess for the night.

Later Donna brought me down to lick Allie some more as she took a break next to me. I pushed my right index finger in, and using the come hither motion, began rubbing her g-spot as I licked. In a few short minutes, Allie came again. I took my finger out and kept licking until she told me "no more, no more, too sensitive." So I took one long lick, from top to bottom just to savor the taste!

Usually, with girls, Donna is the aggressor, but after resting for a few minutes, Allie became more aggressive and Donna became more passive. Allie started using the toys on Donna and Donna laid back and relaxed. They were laying on their backs, with their pussies pushed together in the middle, and Allie was holding the vibrating bullet between their pussies. She took turns, sometimes putting it on Donna, and other times on herself, and at other times, she sat up and put it right between both of their clits. I watched some more, and rubbed and caressed my two sexy princesses.

At some point, I realized that it was getting late and that my balls were aching to come. I said out loud "I need to fuck one of those pussies." Donna pointed to a place in the bed and told me to fuck Allie right there where she could watch.

Allie and I got up, and I positioned myself over her and entered her again. I pulled Donna up to watch. I felt Donna's hand and sometimes her tongue on my balls. As the pressure built up inside of me, I asked Donna if I could cum inside of Allie. She replied "Whatever she's comfortable with."

So, I asked Allie and she told me to please cum inside of her. I increased my pace, and again, felt my orgasm nearing, only this time, I didn't stop and just kept thrusting in and out.

At last, after all the teasing and buildup, a simple touch of my wife's hand on my back was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I came.

I had always fantasized that Donna would be looking me in the eyes at that moment, but my eyes were closed. I moaned Donna's name, then Allie's, then Donna's again twice. My body collapsed, spent, relieved and definitely satisfied.

Donna laid back and I climbed off of Allie and moved up near Donna, asking her to switch sides so she didn't fall off of the bed. She was tired and didn't want to move, so I cuddled into her right breast and laid my head down, kissing it and whispering that I loved her into her ear. As I closed my eyes, I saw Allie cuddling up to Donna's left leg and felt her feet against mine.

12