Making a Video for Him

Story Info
Jay's video.
3.6k words
4.43
39k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got his orders... the army was sending him to Japan. As before, we promised to keep in touch. We have not broken that promise. It was so hard having him leave. I knew he'd be safe; at least he wasn't going to the desert. Email was our only course of communication at first. Letters were exchanged, sometimes in abundance, nearly every day.

I told him I'd borrow my friend's camcorder and make a movie for him, to show him the sights of my town, where I worked and my home, so that he'd have a piece of me with him every day. The opportunity finally presented itself and I was able to use her camera.

I took an extended break from work and went to a local park to eat my dinner as the sun was going down. After eating, I turned the camera on and did a sweep of the park, showing the sunset while talking to Jay. I told him of how much I missed him, how I loved him, and just chatted with him about work and my family as though he was there.

That night, after I got home from work, I set the camera up in my room. I angled it toward my bed and turned it on. I sat down in view of the camera and removed the new toy I'd bought just for this occasion from the package to show it to Jay. It was a blue, double-headed dolphin shaped vibrator. The larger of the two was to be used in the pussy, the smaller one was to stimulate the clit. I couldn't believe my luck... it wouldn't work for me, even though the lady at the store had turned it on and set it on the counter to show me that it worked. But that didn't ruin my plans; I still had my other vibrators. One is slender and smooth, the other larger in diameter and has four curvy lines running down its nine inch length.

I raised myself up on my knees and slowly began to undress, keeping continued eye contact with the camera. First, I unbuttoned my shirt, slipping one button from its hole at a time. After I finished, I took it off my arms and let it fall from my hand to the floor beside my bed. Next, I reached around and unfastened my bra, letting the straps fall off of my shoulders before completely removing it. I cupped each of my 40DD breasts in a hand, feeling their heavy weight. I lightly pinched each nipple, making them pucker to erection. I brought each one in turn up to my mouth to lick it. I knew how Jay loved it when I would do that for him the times we played on the web cam.

I continued looking at the camera as I began to unfasten my jeans. My hair fell across my face as I looked down to push them down over my hips. After moving my hair back from my face, I sat down so I would be able to fully remove my jeans from my legs. Then I got back up on my knees, but this time with my back to the camera.

I knew how Jay liked seeing my ass, and since I was wearing a pink thong, I thought I'd show it to him. I slowly began to slide the waist of my thong down my hips. Sitting down facing the camera, I finished removing it, letting it join the rest of my clothing on the floor beside my bed.

Just the thought of making this video for Jay had me aroused to the point that I was able to feel the moisture gathering at the juncture of my legs. I was throbbing, feeling the anticipation build as I lay back on the pillows I'd positioned in the middle of my bed to enable Jay to see my face as I performed for him. After getting positioned for the camera, I let my right hand wander down my stomach to feel the wetness of my aroused skin. My left hand came up to caress my right breast, gently pulling at my nipple until it was at its full peak.

My head fell back as my hands slowly explored my body. My eyes closed, momentarily forgetting that I was being recorded. Visions of Jay's last visit ran through my head. As a finger separated my folds, I was seeing Jay and me in the shower of his room on base. The moisture was building, as much from the ministrations of my fingers as from the memory playing through my head:

I was soaping Jay's body as the warm water ran over our bodies. I ran the soapy rag over his arms, watching intently as I gently scrubbed his broad chest. Oh, how I loved to lay my head on that strong chest of his

I carefully got down on my knees in order to proceed with my task. I gently took Jay's hardening cock into my right hand which held the rag and carefully washed him. As I did, my left hand cupped his balls and massaged him.

He moaned, "Oh, Amanda," and put his fingers through my wet hair.

I let the spray from the shower rinse away the soap. Continuing to fondle him, I looked up to see the look in his eyes. There was a slight smile on his face as he must have read my mind, knowing what I was about to do. I broke eye contact with him and slowly licked around the entire head of his cock before taking it into my mouth. He tasted so good and became harder the more my mouth worked on him. I continued fondling him as I sucked and licked his engorged penis. He was too long to fit completely in my mouth, so I would lick down his shaft, stroking the underside with my right hand. Having difficulty standing on his own, Jay leaned against the wall of the shower.

I smiled at the camera, remembering it was there, and picked up the slender vibrator that had been lying next to me and turned it on. With my feet flat on the bed, I had my knees raised and spread, showing Jay my most secret area. With the fingers of my left hand, I separated my lips and gently put the smooth tip of the vibrator to my clit. Tingling sensations ran through my body at that first touch. I rubbed it a little harder, feeling my juices leak out of me to spill on the bed beneath me. My arousal heightened, as I imagined doing this for Jay.

My left hand fondled my right breast, pinching the nipple, arousing me further. I finally slid the tip of the vibrator into my soaking pussy. Sliding it in and out, slowly at first, then increased the tempo. As I did, my hips began to rise with each inward thrust of the hard plastic as it entered me.

Letting my head fall back, I closed my eyes again, bringing back the scene playing out in my memory:

He couldn't take what I was doing any longer. He pulled me back to my feet and wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. I could feel his still evident arousal pressing into my stomach. We kissed long and hard while the water warmed our bodies further.

Jay broke the kiss, telling me it was my turn to be washed. He took the wash rag and re-soaped it, telling me to face the wall. I moved my hair to the side, to avoid getting soap in it. Jay gently scrubbed my back till it was covered in soap. He pulled me by the shoulders so that my back was against his chest. Jay's arousal was still evident as his hard cock poked me in the ass. He began to wash the front of my body, beginning with my neck, going to my shoulders, each getting full attention and a short massage. His hand, covered by the soapy rag, made its slow journey down across my breasts. Again, he took his time, going around each one toward the side and sliding up under its heavy weight. After turning me to face him once again, he washed one arm at a time, all the way down to the tips of my fingers. He held my right hand under the spray from the shower head to rinse it then took it to his mouth and kissed the tip of each of my fingers. Going back to my index finger, Jay sucked it into his mouth, tracing it with his tongue. I took a sharp intake of breath and closed my eyes.

Jay got down on his knees as I had earlier. He kept his eyes on mine as he washed my stomach and then my legs, leaving my most sacred area to be washed last.

Jay ran his hand, still covered by the rag, up the inside of my right thigh, and began to wash me, massaging my flesh. After finishing that last task, he let the rag fall to the floor of the shower, and put his bare hand back into the juncture of my legs. He cupped his hand, enabling water to pool there and rinsed me. After the soap was gone, he cupped my short-haired mound, crooking his middle finger so that it could just barely enter me. I moaned softly, knowing I had to be quiet, lest the guy in the next room that shared the bathroom with Jay hear us.

Jay stuck his finger deeper inside me, feeling my swollen wetness. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. His finger went in and out while his thumb rubbed my clit. Next, he placed his face where his hand had last been, licking my clit. He gently had me spread my legs a little so that I could accommodate his hand with his finger going in and out of me and allow room for his face. With his free hand, he reached up and caressed my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples.

I was already highly aroused by the teasing and foreplay, so it was no surprise when my orgasm came on hard and fast.

Jay stood and took my mouth in a hard, hungry kiss, pulling my body tight against his still aroused body, holding me with his arms around me. When we separated, we washed again quickly and then left the shower. Jay took the towel and gently ran it over my body to catch all the water droplets. He slowly ran the towel between my legs, the slightly rough towel arousing me a bit further. After drying my legs, he wrapped the towel around me to keep the chill off. Then I repaid the favor and slowly dried him off, lingering on the task of drying his cock.

Hand in hand, we made our way back into his room. Jay sat on the corner of the bed and I stepped in between his open knees. I took his face between my hands and leaned down to kiss him. Jay's hands wandered across my back, then around to my breasts, unwrapping the towel from around me.

Back in the present, I was dripping wet from the vibrating on my clit so I reached for the second vibrator to slide into my wet pussy. Though I was wet and aroused, I still had to stretch to accommodate the thickness of the current vibrator. Still, it slid in and out of my wetness easily while I stimulated my clit with the smooth, hardness of the other vibrator. My breathing became heavier as I remembered...

His hand once again found its way to my aroused clit and began to rub it. The kissing and rubbing caused my arousal to heighten further. As we kissed, I reached down and opened the towel that Jay still wore. I stroked his hard cock, feeling it respond to my touch, jerking spasmodically as I barely slid my fingers over the head. I felt the moisture that had begun to gather at the head of his cock and bent down to taste it. I told Jay that he tasted so good, and once again took all of him that I could into my mouth. As I sucked his cock, I stroked it with my right hand, causing it to grow stiffer.

Not ready to cum yet, Jay pulled me to my feet and had me straddle his lap, facing him, as he still sat on the corner of the bed. Both of us were so wet -- Jay from having just left my mouth, and I from the arousal I felt from orally pleasuring him -- so Jay's cock slid deep into me very easily. Once I was fully sitting on Jay's hard cock, I didn't move for a moment in order to enjoy the feel of him being inside me once again. Jay put his arms around me while I slid up and down his length. Holding his head in my hands, I kissed him, heightening our arousal.

I began to ride him faster, my juices flowing down his cock, wetting his balls. Jay caressed my right breast, taking the nipple in his mouth. I moaned my pleasure to him, asking him to lightly bite it. I bucked faster, the harder he bit. Rapidly my climax came. I clung to him as I rode out my orgasm on him, taking his face in my hands and engaged him in a long passionate kiss.

The volume of my moaning became louder, making the hum of the vibrators nearly inaudible, as the memories flooded my mind. My wetness soaked the sheets beneath me and my nipples stood erect. I felt an orgasm coming on, so I slowed the motions of the vibrators. I did not want to cum until I had fully relived the night in my mind.

We sat there on the corner of the bed, his hard cock still throbbing deep inside me, and kissed. It was a deep passionate kiss; a touching of souls. After a while, we broke the kiss and looked deeply into each others' eyes. I could tell he was able to see the love in my eyes, though I still had not verbally told him that I loved him.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "Let's lay you down."

We stood up and moved the covers back on the bed to get them out of the way.

Jay took me in his arms again, as we stood beside the bed, and kissed me again. Then he slowly lowered me to the bed, lightly resting half his weight on me as he lay beside me. Jay lowered his head and began to kiss my neck. He slowly kissed his way down my chest, cupping my breast in his hand. My eyes closed as he took the nipple of my right breast in to his mouth. I held his head in my hands, enjoying the sensations of how my body responded to Jay and the way he made love to me. I felt the cool air on my moistened nipple as his mouth released my right nipple to take possession of the left. A soft moan escaped my lips.

After he had suckled my nipples a while, he continued his previous path down my body, landing at the "V" of my legs. Jay kissed the inside of my thighs, lightly nipping at them with his teeth, eliciting a slight gasp of surprise from me. I felt the hot air escape Jay's mouth as his tongue began to lick the moisture from my pussy. As his tongue delved into my wetness, Jay's thumb flicked my clit, causing me to become wetter. Hearing the eagerness with which Jay's tongue licked my juices aroused me further, causing more wetness to gather. I softly called out his name as my hand stroked his head between my legs. My moans became louder until I exploded in an orgasm. My legs tightened, closing his head in them like a vise as an orgasm took over my body.

After a moment as the sensations subsided, my legs released their hold and Jay looked up at me and smiled.

"I love the way you sound," he said.

My eyes met his and I smiled back at him. "I hope I wasn't too loud," I said, worrying about Jay's neighbor in the next room.

"No, you were fine," Jay assured me.

I smiled even more as I held my hands out to him, beckoning Jay to come up to me. I took his head in my hands and brought his lips down to mine in a kiss. He relaxed his weight on me and I wrapped my arms more tightly around him, deepening the kiss.

After a moment Jay brought his head up, breaking the kiss, to tell me he wanted to be inside me. My legs were already open from him laying across me, so as Jay went up on his hands I raised my knees and wrapped my legs around his hips to allow him to slowly enter me. Our eyes locked as Jay slid in and out of me time and again. I concentrated all of my energy on making Jay feel good, squeezing my pussy muscles tightly around his hard shaft. Jay bent his head down to suckle my right nipple as his shaft slid in and out of me. I whimpered my pleasure, calling his name.

I exploded in orgasm as Jay's mouth left my nipple to take my mouth in a demanding, passion filled kiss. Jay slowed his strokes to allow me to catch my breath. As we broke the kiss, he rolled over while still inside me so that I ended up on top. I kissed his lips before sitting up all the way with a smile on my face. I ran my fingers through my hair to pull it back from my face then took each of my nipples in a hand, lightly pinching them as I moved my hips back and forth. Jay put his hands on my hips to help me with the tempo. I felt my juices building then coming out of me as we moved my hips faster and faster. His balls were wet with my cum. Hearing Jay's moans of pleasure heightened mine.

He felt so good inside me, as deep as he could possibly go. I savored the feel of his hardness, squeezing my muscles with each forward thrust of my hips. I leaned low over Jay's chest, pressing my breasts between us. Jay captured my head as our lips locked in another deep, tongue tangling, kiss. I moaned my pleasure into Jay's mouth through our kiss.

I sat up straight again, with a mischievous gleam in my eye. I knew Jay would know what I wanted, but I also knew that he wanted to hear me ask for it. So, I did.

"Jay, please do me doggy style."

With that, he thrust upward into me a few more times, making my juices gush out of me to drown his cock once more. Then I threw my leg over to his side so that I could get on my knees in front of him and leaned low on my elbows in anticipation of him entering me again, but only this time from behind.

My senses were on overload, tingling. I felt the bed giving way to his weight as he positioned himself behind me. My pulse quickened as his warm hands took my hips and then one hip became bare as he took his cock in hand and rubbed it up and down my wet pussy lips, teasing my hard clit. Then he entered me, shoving with just enough thrust once he had his cock head inside me that I felt him deep inside me. He stayed perfectly still for a brief moment, allowing us both to savor the feel of him so deep from this new position.

Taking my hips in both hands again, Jay pulled most of the way out of me then thrust back into me. It was more than I could stand...I buried my face in the mattress, shouting my pleasure. My hips thrust against his cock as he pushes in me harder. Jay's fingers dig into my hips as he fucked harder, matching my screams.

Smack His right hand landed a loud smack against my right butt cheek, which made me push back into him even harder. My screams became incoherent as my pussy gushed, coating Jay's cock in my juices. Over and over I yelled, "I'm cumming " Jay shouted that he was cumming too, and in the next moment he did, collapsing across my back.

After we gained a semblance of our normal breathing, we set the alarm then lay down with his arm cradling my head to take a short nap before I had to return home.

My vibrator was quickly going in and out of my slick, wet pussy as I finally allowed myself the orgasm my body had been craving as I relived this sweet memory. I screamed my pleasure, looking directly into the video camera so that Jay could see once again the pleasure he brought me. I took only a few moments to regain my composure, then took the cam into the bathroom with me so that Jay could share my shower with me through video.

As I showered, I remembered times when I would set my laptop up in the bathroom and turned my web cam on for Jay to watch me shower.

We made love just one more time that night after we talked a little while when the alarm woke us up. That was the last time we were together in person.

Will it be the last time ever? I guess only time will tell.