Making a Whore: A Surprise Awaits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashok slid his cock deep into his daughter's cunt and then noticing that Larry had mounted Rita's mouth, he pulled Vivienna toward him, causing her to lift her mouth off her mother's gaping pussy. She turned to look at her father. Ashok leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Sandra, is it!" He spat out. "You're a fucking whore. Just like your mother!" There was anger in her father's eyes but more than anger was a deep seated lust. Vivenna wondered what her father meant by her mother being a whore. Ashok grabbed Vivienna's breasts and tweaked her nipples, causing her to moan deeply.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me with your hard cock." Vivienna whispered back, "Fuck me good like the whore I am."

Ashok pushed her forward again. "Lick her pussy while I fill your cunt." He said loudly and then leaning forward he whispered to her. "Eat mother while Daddy fucks you."

Vivienna placed her mouth on her mother's vagina again. Her lust was inflamed by the hot prick filling her cunt as well as the knowledge that she was being fucked by her father while she sucked her own mother. The thought was depraved enough but the fact that she was actually doing such a sordid act ignited the passion in her loins.

"Ohh.. shes a good fuck Larry," Ashok called out. "You picked a good one." There was no way Ashok was going to let Larry know that his daughter was the whore that Larry had inadvertently ordered. He was already letting Larry bang his wife, if Larry got to know that this was his daughter, there would be further trouble for the family. The fact of the matter was that it wasn't just for Larry's benefit. He was really enjoying the tightness of Vivienna's pussy and the fact that he was partaking in illicit sex made his cock even harder.

Vivienna moaned as she heard Ashok say what a good fuck she was. She thrust her hips back, drawing more of her father into her. Her body started to tremble and quake as her father's cock drove deep into her. Meanwhile, her mother was thrusting her crotch up and her, willing her tongue to dive deeper into the moist crevice.

It was a good thing her face was buried in her mother's pussy. She wanted to cry out, to tell her father to fuck her harder but she knew that her mother would recognise her voice. She busied herself with licking and chewing her mothers pussy as a huge orgasm started to build within the pits of her stomach. Her thighs started to quiver and she felt her own juices running down her thighs as she bucked and twisted her pussy on her father's pummelling cock as her body was wracked with an orgasm.

Ashok felt her pussy clamp on his cock and he felt his daughter tremble in orgasm. Still he drove hard and deep into her. His breath became ragged and his own balls were churning and he thrust harder and faster into her as his orgasm built. With one loud grunt her thrust hard into her.

"Oh Fuck.... Fuck!" He cried out as his hot cum shot deep into his daughter's cavern.

Vivienna felt the molten lava spray inside her and she shook again as she moaned into her mother's pussy. Her mother's legs tightened around her head and she felt her tense up and tremble against her mouth. All three of them were coming together.

Vivienna felt her father's cock softening within her and then he withdrew his cock with a plopping sound. Her thighs were still quivering in ecstasy and she continued to lap at her mother's cunt, cleaning up her juices. Her mother still had her mouth wrapped around Larry's cock.

"Hot Damn!" Larry suddenly said. "This bitch almost made me cum the way she was sucking my cock as the whore ate her pussy. She obviously liked it!"

Vivienna raised her pussy soaked face to look up at her blindfolded mother slurping softly on Larry's cock. Larry caught her eye and beckoned her over.

"I think I'd rather shoot off in your mouth darling." Hhe smiled wickedly at her as he withdrew his cock from Rita's mouth and sauntered over to Vivienna. He slapped his cock on her face a few times before Vivienna reached up to grap it and wrap her lips around it. She sucked earnestly on his cock as Larry jammed his fingers up Rita's pussy.

Ashok sat watching his daughter suck off Larry while Larry pleasured his wife with his fingers. Rita started to squirm against Larry's fingers and she moaned loudly. Vivienna sucked avidly on Larry's cock as he prodded and teased her mother's pussy with his fingers.

"Oh Shit!" Larry cried out. "This here is one good cock sucker." With his other hand, he grabbed hold of Vivienna's hair and tugged her face forward as his thighs tensed up and then his cock spasmed and released a load of sperm into Vivienna's mouth. His hot sperm hit the back of her throat and she quickly swallowed, knowing that a few more blasts would come spraying into her mouth. With each spasm of his cock, more hot spern gushed into her mouth and she took it all in. As she felt his cock deflating in her mouth, she pursed her lips and sucked the last drops out of his throbbing cock.

Vivienna rested back on her ankles and opened her mouth to show Larry that she had swallowed all his spunk down, just as she had seen many times on pornographic videos. His fingers were still in her mothers quim and she could see her bucking her hips upwards. She was making mewling sounds and it was then that Vivienna realised that her father's cock was in her mother's mouth.

Now the circle was complete, her mother had sucked her pussy, she had sucked her father's cock, he had fucked her pussy as she sucked her mother and now her mother was sucking her father's cock that had been in her pussy.

She watched her mother tremble and her thighs lift high up against Larry's fingers as her body shook in orgasm. Hardly a second passed as she watched her father tense and then pull his cock out of his mother's mouth and spray it over her face. Spray after spray hit her pretty face, her hair and over the blindfold. She watched transfixed as her father leant over and whispered something to her mother. She saw her body tense and then relax. Finally he pulled off the blindfold covering her eyes.

"Fuck Yeah! That was one fine orgy!" Larry whooped. "I gotta go shower then we can all have a drink!"

Vivienna watched Larry walk away to the bathroom and then she looked up at both her mother and her father. There was silence between them. As soon as the sound of the shower in the bathroom started, Rita spoke up.

"Viv!" Her mother, exclaimed. "How did you end up here? Why are you involved in this?"

"She's a whore!" Ashok cried out. "Larry ordered a whore and our daughter shows up!"

"What about you!" Vivienna cried out. "Why is mom tied up and why was Larry fucking her?"

Both Vivienna and Ashok started speaking at the same time, calling each other names.

"Hush, shh..." Rita said softly. "Enough, both of you. I think some explanations are in order. You made me into a whore Ashok. You 'sold' me years ago to pay off your debts. At first I was just being the dutiful wife and I hated you for it." She turned to Vivienna, "Your father unlocked something in me, I started to really enjoy being fucked by other men and I know that your father liked it too. Larry is one of our regulars and he has helped us quite a bit in our business and also financially. "

"So that's why Larry called you a whore..." Vivienna said, as her mother's explanation hit home. "But why were you tied up?"

"Well, along the way I learnt that I am submissive." Rita explained patiently. "I realised I love being used. It also pays better. Lots of men like their whores tied up and defenceless, so to speak" She laughed.

Rita's voice took on a more serious tone as she asked, "But what about you Vivi, why did you choose this path? You're in Law school, what happened?"

"I'm still in Law school. I just needed a way to make some extra money. I know how tight things are with you and Daddy financially and I like sex. So...this seemed like a good way to..." There were tears in Vivienna's eyes.

"By being a whore?" Ashok interrupted. "Why didn't you just ask me for money?"

"Ashok!" Rita called out loudly, silencing her husband. "You really have no right. NOT after what you made me into. I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And anyway, if you were so disgusted, why did you fuck her? I heard her moans. A mother knows the sounds her daughter makes."

Ashok remained silent but a weight seemed to have lifted off his shoulders.

"Y-you mean you knew I was licking you? And that Daddy was fucking me?" Vivienna asked.

"Not at first," Rita replied. "The blindfold actually enhances the other senses and after a while I recognised your moans. I even heard parts of your whispers to Daddy, and that just confirmed it."

Vivienna smiled weakly at both her parents. "I'm sorry." She said softly.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," Rita said. "There is something magical about your own sexuality and being able to share it with people you love makes it even more special. What I want to know is, when and how you became such a good pussy eater."

Both mother and daughter laughed and Ashok joined in as well. Vivienna look up at them and she saw that there was no anger in either one's eyes. Her mother's eyes shown with a tenderness amidst the glow of lust while her father shrugged his shoulders and smiled warmly at her.

She understood. They had now experienced sexual love. It wasn't just lust that the three of them had enjoyed, the love between them had been further cemented by their copulation.

They heard the shower turn off and a short while later, Larry bounded out, naked. "Time for a drink and then we can continue where we left off!" he said loudly. "After all, I did book the whore for the whole night and we all already know how much fun she is!"

"If you'll untie me," Rita said with a twinkle in her eye. " I'd like to properly make out with this ravishing woman. Her body is so divine and young. Why, she could almost be my daughter! What did you say your name was my dear?"

"Sandra." Vivienna smiled. "Sandra Choudhry."

She climbed on the bed as Larry undid the restraints. Her mother her hands and legs now completely free fondled Vivienna's breasts. Her mouth suckled each nipple in turn and then she worked her mouth down, over Vivienna's stomach and then finally settled over her pussy mound. She kept her hands firmly on Vivienna's tits, pinching and kneading the supple flesh.

"Now who's going to fuck my ass?" she asked, as she raised her ass and planted her mouth on Vivienna's dripping slit....

THE END.

12