Making a Whore: The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnhh...you're.... so.... big" Vivienna moaned as she felt his tumescent piece of meat spread her wide. Terry pushed forward until his balls met her vulva and then slowly withdrew.

Jason gulped as he filmed Terry's cock sliding out of Vivienna's hole, covered in a thin coat of white pussy cream. Terry started to speed up his thrusting and the wet sounds of hard sex mixed with grunts and groans filled the room. He squeezed the hard lump in his pants as he adjusted himself in his seat.

Terry watched his cock sliding in and out of the pussy he was fucking. The cream coating his cock spurring him on further. He had never fucked such a creamy pussy before and he was amazed that with all the cream, she was still tight. He liked how she had wrapped her legs around him and was drumming his ass, pulling him deeper into her. He loved how each thrust of his cock into her caused her to grunt and emit a high pitched squeal. He watched how her mouth was agape with lust and how she pinched and pulled her own nipples.

"Oh Fuccckkk....chodi...chodi maro!" Vivienna suddenly cried out. "Fuck...fuck...fuck meee....oh godddddd!"

Her body arched again and Terry felt her pussy clamping on his cock, milking it. He grabbed he shoulders and started to piston hard and fast into her clenching pussy. Vivienna was moaning loudly as her body trembled and shook in orgasm. He could feel his balls starting to swell as his own orgasm approached.

"Cum in my mouth...my mouth!!" Vivienna screamed out. "I want you in my mouth!!"

Terry plunged his cock a few more times into her pussy before withdrawing and rushing over to the side of the bed. Vivienna opened her mouth wantonly and pulled his cock inside. She hollowed her cheeks and sucked rigorously on his shaft. Her fingers massaged his balls as her other hand pumped furiously on his shaft. Terry groaned loudly and his thighs tensed as he forced more of his cock into her mouth.

"Suck it....suck it all...oh yeaahhh" Terry cried out as his sperm rushed up his shaft and into the waiting mouth of Vivienna. She kept sucking as she milked his cock dry, stopping only to swallow the thick cum filling her mouth. She kept his cock in her mouth, nursing it till it finally slipped out of the tight lips.

Jason kept the camera focused as a trail of cum connected her mouth to Terry's shrinking cock. His cock did another lurch as Vivienna stuck her tongue out to mop up the trail of cum. He kept the camera's running as he opened to door to the room.

Terry looked up with a sheepish grin on his face as he watched Jason coming in.

"Don't think she needs much training." He smirked as he rubbed his softening cock on Vivienna's breasts. Vivienna turned to look at Jason.

"So how did I do?" she asked softly, toying with Jason's cock.

"Pretty amazing" Jason replied as he started to step out of his clothes.

"Are YOU gonna fuck me now?" Vivienna giggled softly.

"Is that your standard tease question?" Jason laughed. "Maybe we need to work on that."

"Maybe we do." Vivienna laughed. "But why don't you just come and fuck me first." She pulled her feet toward her and spread her thighs, showing off her freshly fucked pussy.

"That's why I got Terry to cum in my mouth. I didn't think you'd like sloppy seconds."

Jason smiled as he watched Vivienna open her mouth and take Terry's cock back into her mouth. This girl didn't need much training at all. She seemed to know all the tricks and would make a great whore. She was a great find and the best part was that he would be given credit as the hiring agent. Not to mention a cut in her commission as well.

With the business side of things taken care off, Jason happily positioned his cock at Vivienna's hot gaping hole and thrust deep inside her. She was as hot and wet as he had expected and he slowly thrust deeply in and out of her, savouring her tight pussy. He slowly built up his speed, thrusting harder and deeper into her. Her body thrusted back at him as she suckled Terry's cock in her mouth.

Her mewls grew louder and he felt her pussy clench on his cock as her stomach spasmed in orgasm. Jaosn fucked hard into her and his balls slapped against her ass with each deep thrust. Her pussy felt like molten lava to him, she was so juiced up and white cream coated her ass cheeks. He could hear the wet sounds of her sucking as she worked hard on Terry's cock, serving to heighten his own lust further. He counted two more orgasms on her part before he felt his own cock stiffen and he came hard, spurting deep into her pussy. Terry pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his load all over her face a few seconds later.

Jason stared at this beautiful girl lying on the bed, with her face covered in Terry's cum and his own cum leaking out of her battered pussy. Her skin covered in a sheen of sweat and her breath was quick and heavy and she finally smiled up at Jason.

"I pass?" she mumbled.

"You aced it." Jason smiled back. "No need to waste more time on training. You start as soon as we get the paperwork signed. But on one condition."

Vivienna looked a little troubled. "And what might that be?"

"That I get to fuck you whenever I want."

"We'll have to see about that!" Vivienna replied as they all laughed.

12