Making a Whore: The Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabbie say stunned in his seat, his cock throbbing around his pants. Jenna leaned over and placed a twenty dollar bill in his pocket. "This is for the cab ride." She said softly and then laughed. Jenna nodded at Brian and he turned the vibrator off. Vivienna slumped back into the seat thankfully, pressing her thighs together and realising how wet she was. Her tights were covered with her juices.

Jenna opened the door and got out with Brian following quickly. It wasn't so easy for Viv to get out with the dildo still inside her cunt but she managed to swing her legs out and slowly stumbled after the couple. They made their way to the back entrance of the Doubletree hotel which led into the poolside area. The area was fenced up with a security door that allowed entry to the premises. Jenna fished around in her handbag and pulled out an access card. She flashed it against the card reader and the door opened with a beeping sound. Jenna held the door open allowing Brian and Viv to enter and then she followed suit. They walked past the buffet area and into the lobby area straight to the elevators.

Viv realised that Jenna had obviously checked in earlier and she became aware that the whole evening seemed to be very well planned. She wondered what awaited her up in the room as she stepped into the elevator. Viv stood quietly as she watched Jenna punch the button for the twelfth floor.

They reached the twelfth floor and made their way out and down the corridor. The carpet was thick and lush and they walked right down the end of the corridor to the last room on the right. Jenna inserted her key card into the slot on the door, waited for the beeping sound and then opened it. The room was large and very tasteful. Viv noticed two small overnight bags already in the room and her earlier realisation that this evening had been pre-planned was confirmed.

Walking further in, Viv noticed that the room was angular and had a small alcove in the corner. Next to the alcove was a large double bed in the corner of the room next to the almost full length glass windows. In the middle of the alcove was a rather high oval shaped sofa, almost like a day bed but not quite.

"Like the room?" Jenna asked as she flung her arms around Brian. "Oh I thought I'd splurge a little."

Brian didn't answer but just kissed Jenna deeply. Viv looked away, almost shyly although she realised that with what she had already been subject to, there was no need to be shy.

"You wanna drink?" Brian asked Viv with a little kindness showing in his voice. Viv shook her head no.

"How bout you babe?" He turned to ask his wife.

"Had quite enough already darl." Jenna smiled. "I think it's time for some more fun. I want to get my money's worth from this slut."

Viv swallowed hard. No matter how many tricks she had performed and even though she knew how true it was, it always stung when someone called her a slut – unless of course it was while she was being fucked. Then they could call her any name they wanted.

"Why don't you get comfortable? Lose your clothes." Jenna said, more as a command rather than anything else.

Viv raised her hands and pulled her cotton blouse over her head exposing her ample tits covered in a black lacy bra. Brian stared at her tits as he started to unbutton his shirt. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her ankles before she stepped out of it, bending down to pick it off the floor. Her black tights strained around her tight ass as she bent over. Viv then sat on the edge of the bed and rolled her tights down her legs, noticing how wet they were around the crotch and thigh area. Stepping out of these too, she placed them together with her folded skirt next to the two bags on the ledge beside the wardrobe.

Both Jenna and Brian turned to look at Viv, now wearing nothing but her black bra and the dildo vibrating panties. Her long legs looked almost flawless except for the streaks of white coating her thighs.

"You're even more beautiful undressed." Jenna said softly and appreciatively. "You can take those special panties off too. I want to see you naked."

Viv nodded and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her breasts heaved with the release and her already hard nipples stook proud and erect. Viv pushed her fingers into the tight elastic waistband of the panties and slowly pulled them down over her thighs. They seemed to turn inside out as she rolled them off her hips. She wriggled her ass and used one hand to remove the attached dildo from inside her. It came out with a slight popping sound and Viv gasped almost in disappointment as it emptied from her cunt. The base and the shaft of the dildo were covered in the white cream of her pussy juices.

Jenna stared again at the now naked Viv. Her pussy was practically hairless save for a triangular tuft of hair on the mons. Her breasts were large and stood out proudly, not yet succumbing to the pull of gravity.

It was Viv's turn to check out Jenna. She had peeled off her little black dress to reveal a tight black corset with red trim. The corset was partially open in the middle and held together by drawstrings making Jenna look extremely sexy in it. The corset pushed her breasts upward and outward and reached up high enough to cover her nipples. A pair of lacy black thongs completed her outfit. Her ass sagged a little and her thighs showed her age with the wrinkles of a little cellulite. Still, she looked pretty amazing considering she was definitely at least 10 to 15 years older than Viv. Jenna had let her hair down and it cascaded thickly around her shoulders and framing her face with curls. She looked even more alluring and sexy with her hair down.

Viv turned to look at Brian who also stood naked. She hadn't quite noticed what he looked like in the pub as it was a little dark. She had also been rather preoccupied since meeting him with the dildo buzzing away all the time inside of her. She was pleased that he was rather pleasant looking, bordering even on the handsome. He had greyish brown hair and twinkling eyes. His chest had enough hair on it to be manly but not too much to be off putting. What caught her eye was his toned body with broad shoulders and taught biceps. His thighs and calves were also well toned. His stomach was no six-pack but it wasn't all flab either with decent muscle definition. Her eyes moved toward his crotch and that didn't disappoint either. His half erect cock was swinging proudly from his crotch. His balls were cleanly shaved as was the whole shaft of his penis. The head was a dark purple and she could see ridges of veins running all along the shaft. Viv almost licked her lips as she looked at his body and cock, thinking that it was almost beautiful to look at.

"Is there anything you don't do?" Asked Jenna. "Or should I say is there anything you won't do?"

"Ummm, I-I'm not sure." Viv stuttered, not quite sure how to answer this question. "I'm quite open... I mean I 'm game to try almost..."

"Let's do a quick check then." Jenna cut her off. "We already know you swallow so we can count that as a yes."

"What about Anal"

"Um yeah." Viv replied, feeling a little uncomfortable. She would have preferred if they just did what they wanted rather than ask her all the details. "That can be done."

Jenna's face seemed to soften as she noticed Viv's discomfort. "I'm asking coz we want you to enjoy this too. It's not an interrogation or a checklist. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way." Jenna softly stroked Viv's face. Viv relaxed a little.

"So tell me," Jenna continued. "Do you enjoy anal? Do you like it up your arse?" Jenna's hand were tracing patterns down Viv's face and to her neck. Small circular patterns.

"S-sometimes, y-yes." Viv replied, arching her face upward. "if done right and I'm in the mood then yes."

"Mmm... such nice breasts and such nice nipples." Jenna said as one had cupped her left breast and squeezed gently. Her mouth enveloped one nipple and started to suck lightly, eliciting a soft moan from Viv. Jenna removed her mouth and licked around the nipple lightly.

"I see you like your breast's sucked." Jenna smiled. "Do you lick pussy?"

"Oh yes."

Jenna's hand had moved down to Viv's thighs and were lightly caressing her thighs. "I love licking pussy too." She said. "Although Brian much prefers calling it a cunt."

Viv felt her hand being taken by Brian and let toward the sofa bed in the alcove. He pushed her down so she was sitting on the edge. Jenna had opened up one of the bags and retrieved another smaller bag that was inside. She brought this to the small table beside the bed and unzipped it all around. The bag opened up fully and lay flat on the table. Viv stared almost in shock at the number of sex toys that were laid out in front of her.

"You can see we love toys." Jenna laughed as she picked up a large flesh coloured dildo.

"And I love using them to make women cum." Brian chimed in.

"WE love using them." Jenna corrected him with a slight tap to his shoulder. "Now come over here Brian baby.

Brian walked over to Jenna who had picked up a brass ring. With deft and expert hands she slipped Brian's testicles one at a time into the ring and then manoeuvred his penis into it as well. She pushed it snug against the base of his crotch. Viv looked on wide-eyed. She had never seen a cock ring before. Brian's semi flaccid cock seemed to grow a bit. Brian proffered his cock to Viv as Jenna commanded her to suck it.

Viv opened her mouth and swallowed the head. She rolled her tongue around the glans and the shaft, feeling the firm piece of meat grow and harden inside her mouth. She started sucking harder before Jenna stopped her.

"That's enough. His cock is hard enough now and it'll stay that way for a long time. That's how the cock ring works." She explained. "Now lie back, it's time to get you prepared."

Viv lay back on the sofa bed. She raised her head slightly so that she could watch what they were doing. She felt a sense of trepidation mixed with excitement and what was going to be done to her with so many sex toys.

Brian knelt at the foot of the bed and began to lick along Viv's splayed thighs, eliciting a soft moan from her. His tongue moved to around her pussy and he kissed and licked all around it. Viv gasped and moaned and tried to thrust her cunt to his mouth but he avoided it. Her pussy was begging to be licked but Brian only administered his attentions to the surrounding areas.

"Oh god, please... please lick me!" She begged.

"Lick what?" Jenna laughed. "Brian likes 'Dirty Talk'!"

"Lick me.. lick my pu.., uh I mean my cunt. Please! Lick my cunt!" Viv said, remembering earlier that Jenna had mentioned that Brian liked the work Cunt.

As if in immediate response to the work cunt, Brian dipped his tongue into her gaping slit and licked up across it to her clit. Viv's body jerked in response as if an electrical current had been applied to her. She moaned loudly. She felt a finger snake into her and then another one as Brian continued licking her clit and vulva. The fingers twisted inside her and spread her pussy apart.

"Oh God! Yes, thats so good!" Viv cried. "Lick my cunt Oh yessss!"

Viv felt the pressure building inside her and she arched her back upwards. She closed her eyes wanting to feel the wave of pleasure wash over her when it suddenly stopped. Her eyes flung back open and she realised that Brian had removed his fingers from inside her as well as stopped licking her. Her body craved for release but without stimulus the peaks of pleasure began to die down.

"She tastes really good." Brian said to Jenna as he wiped his mouth with his arm. "Pity you made me stop."

"I don't want her to come yet. "Jenna laughed. "I want her to lick me first."

Viv's breathing began to slow as her body slowly came down from the high. She felt frustrated but she realised that her sexual pleasure was in the hands of Jenna. She would just have to just relax and wait for her release. Jenna removed her panties and climbed across Viv. She slowly moved her torso upwards so that her cunt was just above Viv's face.

"Lick my pussy." Jenna commanded as she bent lowered her cunt to Viv's mouth. Viv stuck out her tongue and started to lick the moist slit. Jenna pressed her cunt harder on to Viv's mouth who reciprocated by sliding her tongue into Jenn's gash while sucking on the clit.

"Ooohh yeahh... Harder, suck me harder." Jenna moaned

Viv concentrated on sucking Jenna's pussy, her hands reached up to grasp Jenna's thighs so that she could use them as leverage to lift her head up into Jenna's crotch. A mix of her own saliva and Jenna's pussy juice slid down her chin as she sucked and licked on the tasty pussy.

"Oh yes baby...lick me. That's so good!" Jenna moaned as she thrust her hips up at Viv's sucking mouth. "Give me your cock Brian. Fuck my mouth!"

Brian moved up toward Jenna and offered her his stiff meat. Jenna opened her mouth and swallowed her husband's cock, sucking it hard. She pinched her own nipples as she moved her hips forward and backward against Viv's tongue and mouth. Her breath became raspy and her eyes rolled as the pleasure in her body started to build.

Jenna pulled her mouth of Brian's cock. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Oh Godd.. Lick Meeee.. Oh Ummppphhh!" Jenna cried out as Viv's voracious licking brought about her much awaited orgasm. Viv felt Jenna's body buck and squirm and she carried on licking and sucking, tasting some of the secretions that juiced out of Jenna's cunt.

Jenna climbed off Viv. She picked up an object from the tray of toys and showed it to Viv. It was made of rubber and looked like a phallus except that there was a ring with a row of beads just below the artificial cock head. Jenna pressed a button and the ring began to rotate. Viv counted that there were around 5 to 6 rows of beads, each row spaced alternately with one another. Jenna pressed another button and the top portion of fake phallus above the ring began to thrust inward and out and at the same time the head would rotate.

"See how it moves?" Jenna asked. "The ring of beads will stimulate you inside and when I choose to, I can cause it to fuck you as well."

Viv felt a flutter within her at Jenna's explanation. She stared at the toy twisting and pulsing and shuddered again as she imagined how it would feel inside of her. Jenna turned off the toy as Brian once again moved away from Viv's pussy. Jenna moved to Viv's dripping cunt and positioned the toy against the gaping hole and slowly slid it in. Viv felt her pussy opening up and almost sucking in the toy. She sighed softly as it disappeared inside her. She could feel the hard beads pressing against the walls of her cunt.

Jenna switched on one button and the rings began to rotate around the toy and inside of Viv's pussy, teasing her pussy walls. She moaned softly as her g-spot was stimulated. Viv's pussy began to secrete more juices with the stimulus and she tried to thrust her hips upwards but the cuffs restrained her movement. Her breath quickened and became a little raspy. Jenna pressed another button and the head of the fake penis extended and retracted, simulating a fucking action.

"Ohhh." Viv groaned loudly. "Ohhh yessss."

Jenna manipulated the buttons on the phallic toy, eliciting more moans from Viv.

"Oh my God... Oh God... what are you doing to me!"

Brian moved behind the sofa bed and pulled Viv's head toward him, She slid slightly backward and aloud her head to drop off the edge of the sofa bed, causing hers head to be at an almost 45 degree angle to the rest of her body and slightly lower. She opened her eyes and saw Brian's stiff cock staring her in the face. He tapped at her lips and she opened obligingly. Viv licked at the swollen purple glans and sucked hard as Brian slipped his cock into her mouth. Brian thrust forward slowly with more of his cock disappearing into her mouth. With the angle that her head was at, the channel from her mouth to her throat was practically horizontal and she felt Brian's cock already prodding at her gullet.

Viv hollowed her mouth and sucked voraciously as Brian slowly fucked in and out of her mouth, using it as a fuck hole and every now and again thrusting down into her throat. The rings of the phallic toy were whirling faster and whipping up her puicy juices into a creamy foam. The same toy fucked in and out of her making squishy sounds. The smell of sex was thick in the air and most of the scent emanated from Viv's cunt.

Jenna started to thrust the toy in and out of Viv's pussy and Viv moaned loudly around Brian's cock. The pleasure inside her was building up fast and it was almost as if she needed to pee. Harder and faster the toy was thrust in and out of her pussy and the rings teased her g-spot. If Brian's cock wasn't in her mouth, she was sure she would be screaming out in pleasure. She felt her thighs tensing and her stomach start to flutter. She felt like she was in an ocean and was being carried up by a large wave. The wave rose higher and higher and suddenly crashed down all around her.

Viv's toes clenched and her pussy started to spasm wildly. She sucked hard on the cock in her mouth almost trying to scream in pleasure. Her entire body bucked and tingled as wave upon wave of sexual pleasure rippled through her. Her thighs shook even as she felt the toy being turned off and slowly pulled out from her. Her mouth slipped off Brian's cock.

"Oh god, Oh... oh god.." She moaned softly over and over. Jenna brought the toy over to her and Viv stared at the white cream covering the toy all over. The cream around the rings were frothy and bubbly. "Clean it. Suck your juices off!" Jenna commanded.

Viv stuck her tongue out and slowly licked her fuck cream off the toy. She had tasted herself before but this time she tasted really pungent and fruity. Tasting herself excited her and she licked the toy clean, wishing there was more of her juices to taste.

"You haven't cum yet Darling," Jenna purred as she reached out to stroke Brian's cock. "I think it's time for the double fucking."

Having said that, Jenna fished around among the toys and picked up a strap on dildo. The dildo was large, long and thick. It was fastened to a large rounded patch that had an adjustable belt strap with another two straps running underneath it. On the inner side of the rounded patch was another shorter dildo. Jenna pulled the strap-on over her legs and the rounded patch sat just above her crotch. She wormed the shorter dildo into her cunt and adjusted it so that it sat comfortably. She then ran the two bottom straps along the outside of her ass cheeks and fastened them to the belt. Tightening the belt, the large dildo stood out proudly from her crotch almost like her own big cock.

"Let me get it into her first," Jenna cooed. "I want to fuck her for a bit. Then you can stick your hard cock in my ass!"

Viv moaned softly as she realised she was about to get fucked with a large dildo. She started to adjust herself on the sofa bed so that she could rest her head but Jenna pulled her up with her hand. "Let's go to the bed. It's more comfortable there."

She led Viv to the bed and placed her so that her ass was at the edge of the bed. Jenna raised Viv's legs and pushed them back so that her pussy was gaping wantonly. She positioned the large dildo against Viv's pussy lips and slowly pushed forward. The dildo was very big and Viv grunted as the head of the dildo worked into her pussy.

"Oh God. It's so big!" Viv cried out as her pussy was stretched to new limits. Slowly but surely Jenna worked the strap-on dildo into Viv's pussy. Viv bit her lip, almost on the verge of pain. She waited for the dildo to hit her cervix but it kept on moving inside of her until she felt the rubber patch settle against her cunt. She was amazed that she could take suck a long cock inside her but she remembered that a woman's cunt had the ability to elongate internally. Depending on the level of arousal, the cervix would raise itself up and offer a longer fuck channel. Viv had never felt so filled in her entire life and she grunted with the pressure inside of her.