Making a Whore: The Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel my cock?" Jenna hissed. "You like my cock inside of you?"

Viv just nodded up at Jenna as she felt her starting to move inside her. With long slow strokes, Jenna skilfully used her hips to withdraw the dildo to the edge of Viv's pussy and then slowly insert it in again. The slow movement let her grow accustomed to the size of the rubber dildo and in no time, Viv was thrusting back against Jenna.

"Unhh... oh yess.. unnnh... mmmm." Viv moaned loudly. Jenna moaned softly too as each time she pressed into Viv's cunt, the smaller dildo in her own pussy sent flames of passion licking inside her. Jenna sped up her thrusts, fucking harder into Viv and enjoying the reciprocating action of the smaller dildo banging into her in time with her hard thrusts.

"Oh yeah! Oh Yeah! So good! I love fucking you" Jenna cried out. "Fill my ass baby. Cum and fuck me now!"

Brian didn't need any further goading. He reached out to cup Jenna's ass and spread the cheeks. The two straps around her ass framed the puckered anus and he pressed his hard knob against his wife's rosebud. With a little bit of pressure, his cock head slipped into her tight shit hole causing Jenna to gasp. He continued plowing into her until his balls slapped against her ass.

"Ride me baby." Jenna gasped. "Fuck me as I fuck her!"

Brian grabbed Jenna's hips and started slamming into her. Jenna's breath was knocked out of her with each hard thrust and for a moment she stopped fucking into Viv's pussy. Slowly she started to push back against Brian's cock and found the rhythm to fuck Viv in time with Brian fucking her. Both women started to moan and groan loudly in pleasure.

"Ahh... Ahh.. I"m gonna cum." Viv yelled out.

"Oh God...M..me too.. oh fuck me harder Brian!" Jenna screamed.

Viv's body stared to buck in orgasm just before Jenna did. Both women cried out in orgasmic ecstasy as there bodies shook and trembled in pleasure. Jenna collapsed on Viv with Brian's cock still embedded in her ass. He had stopped thrusting into her, giving her time to catch her breath and come down from the orgasmic high.

She turned round to smile at Brian. "You want to finish off in my ass or in hers? We can double team her if you like."

Viv's heart almost skipped a beat at the thought of being double penetrated.

"Yes, I think so!" Brian replied with a grin. With that he pulled out of Jenna's ass with a loud popping sound. "You get under her, I'll just go wash off my cock."

Viv was thankful that Brian was considerate enough to wash his cock instead of just sticking it into her after being in his wife's ass. She could handle from pussy to pussy but from ass to ass it somehow seemed really dirty.

Jenna pulled out of Viv and lay down on the bed next to her. Viv climbed over Jenna and slowly sat her pussy on top of Jenna's rubber cock. It slid in easy now but it still filled her up. Jenna pulled Viv down toward her and started to suck her nipples as she raised her hips and began thrusting into Viv. She sucked and tongued the nipples roughly as she pounded the rubber dildo deep into Viv's cunt.

Just then she felt Brian prising open her ass cheeks and his hard cock pressing against her sphincter. She took a breath and tried to relax her anal bud as she felt him pressing forward. Her anus gave and she felt his long hard cock burn through her anal passage. She gasped and cried out as her anal chute was violated. With both her holes filled, the sensations were amplified and she felt like she was completely filled by two huge rods. Brian wasn't gentle and started thrusting deeply into her almost immediately. As his cock withdrew from her ass, Jenna's rubber cock fucked deep into her pussy. Viv's whole lower region felt like it was on fire and her body tingled right from her toes to her stomach. She would have cried out in pleasure except for the fact that Jenna had pulled her face to her own and was busy kissing her deeply as she fucked her.

Viv's body shook and trembled in pleasure as hot tongues lapped at her in both holes. She came a few times before she finally felt Brian's cock starting to swell inside her.

"I.. I think I"m gonna cum!" He cried out. Jenna pushed Viv's head away so she could yell out.

"Cum in her mouth! I wanna see you cum in her mouth!"

Brian pulled his cock out of Viv's ass and he quickly brought himself round to the side of the bed. Viv was in too much of orgasmic pleasure to worry about where Brian's cock had just been and she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She swallowed his cock and fucked it with her mouth feeling it grow and throb hotly. Suddenly she felt him tense and grunt loudly. A hot spray of cum shot hard into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. Instinctively she pulled away from him. His hot cum started to shoot out all across her face in long arcs. The cock spurted and spurted huge loads of cum, coating her face and dripping down onto Jenna. Jenna used her fingers to scoop up the cum and suck it into her mouth. Brian proffered his cock to Viv who sucked it gently, almost nursing it. His cock slowly grew smaller, finally slipping out of her mouth. Brian fiddled around with his cock, removing the cock ring.

He smiled at both women. "That was great! Most intense orgasm I've had in a while."

Viv realised that she was still astride Jenna with the rubber dildo still inside of her. Jenna seemed to sense Viv's question and laughed out.

"You can get off now honey." She said, lightly tapping Viv's butt. "Once Brian cums my job is done."

Viv climbed off Jenna, almost instantly feeling an emptiness in her pussy. Jenna jumped up and hugged Brian, the rubber cock almost rubbing his own cock.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart "Jenna smiled at Brian and kissed him full on the lips. "I hope you enjoyed my gift!"

Brian didn't say anything but kissed Jenna deeply. He fondled her ass and his cock began to grow again.

Jenna broke her kiss to look at Viv. "You were great honey. We've already paid the agency but there's a tip for you in the envelope on the coffee table. Thanks again."

Viv dressed quickly, only putting on her blouse and skirt while stuffing her tights and bra into her hand bag. She made her way to the coffee table, picking up the envelope. As she made her way out the door, she turned back to look at the couple. Jenna was on her knees, giving Brian a blowjob. He caught her eye and gave her a flying kiss and then mouthed the words "Thank you."

Viv closed the door and made her way down to the lobby and out of the hotel. She hailed a cab and got inside. Her ass hurt a little as she sat down and as she smoothed her skirt down to cover her pantiless crotch, she realised that she had never gotten her panties back...