Making a Woman of Him Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

Catherine looked up at Roxie, scared. She nodded, not certain what would happen.

"Catherine, we should tend to those injuries." Corrine's voice was soothing. "June. Why don't you and I help her? There's nothing more comforting than a hot cup of tea and warm bath. Come on." She motioned to June and the two of them walked Catherine out of the room, chatting with her about school and her upcoming summer plans.

"Jesus, Chester. This is pretty fucked up, isn't it?" Roxie sat on the bed staring at his closet doors.

He sat silently, thinking about Catherine's powerlessness. The image of Yvette, lording his weakness over him, rose up and he remembered the letter.

"Shit, Roxie. I...shit."

She looked at him, concerned. "What?"

"I...Yvette sent me a letter last week. I just got it. She's coming here. Sunday." He pointed to the letter on his desk.

"No fucking way. No." She shook her head, her hands coming to his face. "That's awful! How long will she be here?"

He shook his head and shrugged. Her touch made him feel better. "I feel kinda like Catherine...in a way." He backpedaled a little. "I mean, she never beat me like Millard did, but...you know..."

Roxie stopped breathing for a second. "You know," she mused, "from what you've told me about her, she and Millard are birds of a feather...maybe..." She stopped, looked at him and smiled. She reached forward and kissed him. Hard. "Just maybe..."

He had no idea what came over her, but she pushed him down on the bed and reached for his belt buckle.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers
12