Making a Woman of Him Ch. 13

Story Info
Roxie reveals Chester’s true nature
2.7k words
4.23
19.5k
5

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"I just had the most marvelous idea, Chester. And it has made my little pussy so hot and bothered for you." Before he could say a word, she had stripped his slacks down and taken his cock in her hands. "You and Catherinearea lot alike," she looked up at him before kissing his penis. Taking his head into her mouth she ran her tongue all around it and slipped it out between her lips, forcing a moan from him.

"Frankly," she continued, running her thumb idly over his expanding shaft. "I don't have a lot of sympathy for her." She reached down again, pushing his cock into her mouth but not into her throat, sliding it back out against the inside of her cheeks.

"What???" He couldn't understand why she would feel so callous to her.

"Oh." She looked at him, realizing he was shocked. "No. Please. Don't get me wrong. I do feel sorry for her. Millard is a psycho...and that's what's gotten the idea into my head. But Catherine does want it. You saw how willing she was to show us her bruises? What do you suppose Corrine and June are doing with her right now?" She looked at him with a wicked gleam and returned her attention to his rising cock.

"What." He couldn't imagine anything other than the three of them drinking tea and taking a bath.

"And...did you seriously shove that monster of yours up her ass?" She smiled, staring at his cock getting hard in front of her nose. "She must have screamed loud enough for the neighboring house to hear." She gobbled it into her mouth, moving her head to get the best possible angle. Slowly she slipped it past her gag reflex, feeling it enter her throat.

He didn't understand how she could enjoy what she was doing. The sounds of her gagging and the drool he felt streaming onto his testicles would have made him concerned, except for how wonderful it felt. Not like being inside her vagina, the memory of that made him close his eyes and pulse his peter, but the warm wetness of her tongue and how it moved against him was wonderful. He was distracted by her comments – Catherine wanting Millard, and him, to hurt her? What were Corrine and June doing to her right now?

"What...do...you...think...they're...doing?" He could only get the words out in between the intensity of her attention.

She slipped off him, wrapping her hand around his shaft, squeezing it until he winced a little. "Right now, Chester, I imagine Corrine and June have stripped old Cate of all her clothes, drawn her a bath, as promised, and likely are giving her a bit more cleaning than she had expected." She looked at his confused expression and giggled. "They have a little stash of medical equipment in their bathroom cubbies, when they don't use it on themselves, they often share it with some of the other girls. Catherine is a particularly willing patient, I believe." She just shook her head at his lack of understanding and kissed his cock head. "Maybe when we're done here, we'll take a little trip to the bath room."

He moaned again as she slipped him down into his throat and back up again. Down, drool, gag, up, gag,!pop! as she slipped him out of her lips. "You know," she commented, slipping his blouse up to his neck, exposing his nipples. "The more I think about it, you two are more alike than not. Subs."

He was about to protest when she stood up, slipped her pants down and exposed her flaming red bush to him. "Before you put that monster in me, I think I need to get a little wetter. You've eaten a girl before, right Chester?" She put her knees on the bed on either side of him and walked her slit up to his head, holding it just above his mouth.

He looked up past her bush, past the tips of her breasts to see her eyes glistening, expectant, the hair on top of her head merging with the hair just above his mouth. He nodded, smelling her again, spices and grass. He reached up and kissed her lips, moving his tongue into her.

"Mmm, that's the ticket Chester. But you don't have to work so hard. Just rest back and let Roxie ride you." She turned herself around so she could face his cock, moved her thighs and rested her slit down onto his mouth, pushing hard against him, his nose buried in the muscle between her vagina and her anus. He pushed his tongue in again, this time tasting her, exploring her, wanting her to use him for her pleasure. He thought he might be falling in love. She shifted again, her butt rising up a little, her mouth returning to his cock. Feeling her surround him, he pushed his tongue into her in rhythm with her sliding him down her throat.

Time passed, he got lost in the sounds of her vagina squishing around him, the moans and gags coming from somewhere else, the idea that he and Catherine were a lot alike. He didn't know what she meant by 'Subs,' but kept working his lips and tongue against her, trying to clean her out as June had taught him. In this position, he couldn't lick her clit; he brought his hands up, trying to slip his fingers in between his chin and her vagina but the way she was lying made it impossible.

She moved her hips, sliding off of him slowly rising up. "yessss, hmmmm mmmm. I think I'm ready for you to fuck me, Chester. Would you like to fuck me?" She looked down to see his little-boy face, glistening with her juices, his eyes wide, looking all the world like she was offering him a fortune. "What do you say, Chester?" She said it kindly, but expected an answer.

"Yes, please. Roxie, would you let me fuck you?" He had a sense of déjà vu, the feeling he had beenaskingher already washing through him.

She smiled, thinking how this might just work into a wonderful relationship, and in a few moments she gasped, pushing herself onto him slowly, until she had reached bottom. It was different from the night before – maybe because of the position, maybe because he wasn't as hard. She couldn't explain it, but she was more than satisfied, slipping up and then down again, rubbing her nub against his belly, her breasts, still behind her shirt, along his chest. The thought of what his sister had done to him sparked a rush of feelings and in a final push, she rammed him into her, pushing down on his pelvis with her hips and vibrated. "GODDD! I can't believe it! I can't believe it. Fuck." She sat up for a moment and then collapsed onto him, her liquid oozing, her face next to his.

He lay beneath her, completely confused. It had taken her less than five minutes. He rubbed his hands across her back, slipping them under her shirt to feel her naked skin. He was just as happy not ejaculating – his peter was hard, but not painful. Her vagina was wet and warm, the silky feeling as she pulsed around him reminding of his first time the night before. He closed his eyes feeling their heartbeats.

"What do you mean, 'Subs?'" It was several minutes later, their heart rate returning to a semblance of normal. His hands still rested on her naked back.

"Submissives," she said softly, her fingers playing with his hair. "It's a sexual power relationship. You and Catherine prefer to be with dominant partners. It's how you get off."

He wondered if that were true, although everything he'd ever felt about being with Yvette was based on her humiliating him and ordering him around. He tried to think of a time where he hadn't been ordered to do whatever he had done. Even the other night with June and Corrine and their health class. He sighed, "I suppose you're right."

"It's not something to be concerned about, Chester! I think it's adorable. You can be my submissive any time!" She reached back to fondle him, squeezing his balls softly. "Would you like to see what they're doing to Catherine?" She rose up on her elbows, the light in her eyes enough to convince himshewanted to see.

He shrugged, letting her pull him off the bed, letting her pull off the rest of his clothes and letting her drag him down the hall to the bathrooms. The actual "bath" room was a closed area off to the sides of the shower. No one else was around as they approached the closed door.

"Knock knock. You there?" Roxie lightly tapped on the door.

"Come in!" It was Corrine. "Whoa!" she looked at the two of them, clearly just having had sex. "Do you want to help Catherine?"

Chester looked into the room, expecting to see her lying in the bathtub. Instead, June was on the edge of the bathtub, her legs spread open. Catherine was naked, on her hands and knees, her mouth on June's naked slit, a tube pushed up into her rectum. An empty bag hung on a medical stand. "What....are you doing...to her?" He noticed cream had been spread on her bruises, her buttocks whiter than her thighs.

Catherine reacted to them arriving, but June kept her head pressed against her. "Shhh...that's it...just lick right there. You're doing fine. It's what you want, right?" She brushed her hair with her fingers, speaking to her soothingly, but obviously keeping her trapped against her slit. June looked at Chester's dick, half hanging, and at Roxie, half dressed, her bush peeking out from her blouse. "Fucking wonderful," she murmured, pushing against Catherine's head.

"She's almost ready," Corrine said, looking at the empty bag. "Just one more, right Catherine?"

The woman seemed to protest, shaking her head side to side, but her words were buried in June's pussy.

"I thought four, as usual, but given her recent trauma, we're keeping it to three." Corrine unhooked the bag, the tube locked in place by a metal clamp, turned to the bathtub and filled it with water. Rehooking it up, she watched as it gurgled down into Catherine's intestines.

"Hoooohhh, that's so nice, Corrine. She is definitely needing that." June held her tight, pushing her hard against her sex as Catherine tried to struggle. Her moans were muffled.

Corrine made sure the tube was tight inside her, and then reached around to feel her belly. "Here, Chester. Feel this. It's how Catherine needs to be cleaned." She brought his hand around, brushing it against Catherine's pubic hair, until she pressed it on her belly. He felt the skin, taught and extended, vibrations from gas bubbles or water transmitted to his finger. "Here," she said, her hand against his, "she wants you to push on it a little." She pushed his hand against her belly; it felt like a water balloon. Catherine tried to move away, shoving her mouth deeper into June's cunt.

When he stood back up, Corrine ran her fingers down his front, curling them around his peter. "Would you mind?" She turned to Roxie, raising her eyebrows.

The other woman smiled, delighted. "It won't take him long. He didn't cum."

"Ahhh, too bad. Chester? I'm going to give you a blow job. As soon as you cum in my throat, we'll let Catherine empty herself. Okay?"

He just shook his head, not understanding. Before he could answer, she knelt down and began to slip his peter into her mouth. "Just one thing," she said, stopping. "If you were a true gentleman, you would let June cum first. She is so close, poor thing." He looked over at June, her hands pushing on Catherine's head, her backside squished on the bathtub rim, her eyes closed. He thought he could hear her humming over the noise Catherine was making between her legs.

"Here goes. It's a race. Whoever cums first, wins." She slipped her mouth over him and began pistoning, moving her fingers over his sac, up to his anus, her tongue whipsawing up and down on him. It wasn't like what the others had done to him and he didn't know how long he would last. He closed his eyes, the sensation on his peter overwhelming. He rested his hands on Corrine's head, the motion combining with her actions on his erection starting to push him over the top.

"Ohhhhhh...noooo....I...I'm...I'm...not...please..." He looked at June, feeling bad she wasn't going to cum first and then he lost it, the sensations too strong to resist. "I'm cumming!" He shouted as he felt relief for the first time that day. He thought about that briefly as his cum burst into Corrine's mouth.First time this day? I used to wait a month.The thought of his cum going into someone's mouth was apparently commonplace for him now as well. Three days ago it would have made him gag.

Corrine finished cleaning him off, smacking her lips and giving his balls a squeeze before standing back up. "Okay, Catherine. You're 'off the hook' as it were. Too bad for you, June. Perhaps Chester can help?" She looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

The thought of tasting June again sent a jolt up his spine. He loved her taste. But the thought of eating her after Catherine had her mouth on her stopped him.

"Go for it, Chester. She needs you." Roxie gently pushed her hand on his shoulder, suggesting he should kneel down.

Corrine had pulled Catherine away, shuffling her back to a toilet at the end of the room. "Stand up slowly, Catherine. I don't want you to have to clean up any mess."

He knelt down in front of June for the third time in as many days, her vagina redder than he remembered it. Her inner leaves were dark and shiny, whether from Catherine's saliva or June's lubricants, he couldn't tell. Her aroma was intoxicating, drawing him closer. He pushed his nose against her, inhaling deeply before pulling back.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Catherine carefully squatting over the toilet and then he heard the sploosh of water gushing out of her. He couldn't stand it, preferring to bury himself in June's wide open slit. "Yes, Chester!" She grabbed his head, pulling him against her. "Like the other night. Shove that beautiful tongue in me."

He knew he was blushing – he didn't know what Roxie would think about their time together; he was grateful his face was hidden by June's belly and thighs. The sound of his tongue lapping at her along with her cries and moans drowned out whatever was happening with Catherine. Even though his jaw was tired from being with Roxie not 30 minutes before, June's taste was so inviting he ignored the pain, hoping to help her release. When she seemed to be getting close, her hands pressing harder against him, he shifted upward slightly, like she had enjoyed the other night, his lips finding her clit and clamping down. He was rewarded by her thighs clamping against him, her cries of pleasure getting louder until she just seemed to keen for a minute straight.

He gulped in breath through his nose, his mouth trapped against her smooth skin, the smell of her orgasm lighting him up. He could feel his peter rising again – he didn't think it was possible. Finally, she let him go and he sank back onto his heels, her legs spread open on the edge of the bathtub, vagina swollen and exposed.

Corrine was helping Catherine get to the bathtub, her face calmer now. He stared at her pubic hair – so thick and black, matted with sweat, as she stepped over the rim of the bathtub. June turned around, lifting her leg over him and slipped in with her, her feet at Catherine's head. "You guys going to join us?" June slipped her foot between Catherine's legs, smiling up at them.

Suddenly Catherine looked up in alarm. "But what about Millard?" She moved so quickly water spilled up over the tub.

"Shhhh," Roxie, calmed her. "I've got it covered. I called the worm earlier today. You're fine. It's fine."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers