Making a Woman of McKenzie

Story Info
McKenzie is tied up and taken (unwillingly?).
4.7k words
4
82.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKenzie unlocked her front door and stepped into her home. Not seeing her mom's car in the drive, she knew no one was home. She went into the kitchen and checked the refrigerator door. Sure enough, there was a note and a twenty dollar bill. "Hi, sweetie," read the note. "It's going to be a late night for me, so go ahead and order yourself a pizza. Save me a few slices. Love you. Mom." McKenzie grinned. Her mom's late nights usually meant 10 or 11 o'clock, and it was only 3! As long as her homework got done before her mom got home, she could do pretty much anything she wanted to!

At 18 years of age, McKenzie was slightly behind her classmates in physical maturity. She seemed to have stopped in the gawky stage of her early teens. Her thin, reedy limbs had formed into long, coltish ones from her love of jogging, but her arms and body were still very slender. Her face just looked younger than her peers, and she had been mistaken for a high school freshman more than once. Even her short, brown-dyed-purple hair didn't help, although she thought the punkish hairstyle made her look her age. Her breasts were larger than most, thank God, and her ass was nice and tight, or so she had overheard from some of the boys in the hallway as she passed, when they thought she couldn't hear. Someday, maybe some of them would know just how large and how tight, but only when she was ready.

She went down the hall to her mom's room, checking to see if everything was where it should be. When she turned to leave, a hand darted out from around the corner and covered her nose and mouth. McKenzie inhaled in shock, and immediately began to feel woozy. She tried to fight her assailant, but her head became fuzzier and fuzzier until she blacked out.

***

Helen got in her car with a relieved sigh. The man she was scheduled to meet that evening had missed his flight and wouldn't be in until the next day, so she was able to go home on time. With an hour or so of traffic ahead of her, she figured she could get home before her daughter ordered the pizza. Maybe she'd take her out for dinner instead. Putting her car in gear, she headed off.

***

McKenzie slowly awoke to total darkness. She was lying on something soft, probably a bed, and there was really loud music playing nearby. It was her stereo, she realized since it was playing her latest CD, and she must be on her bed. The next realization was that it wasn't dark in her room. It was never this dark in her room, the streetlights always made some light so she could see a little. Something was wrapped around her head, covering her eyes. She tried to remove it, but couldn't. Her wrists were tied above her head, maybe to the bedposts. Her feet were similarly bound. It was only when she shivered that she realized the A/C was on and blowing over her bare skin. She was naked.

When she struggled against her bonds, a deep, masculine voice spoke, "Ah, awake at last, are we?" McKenzie froze at the sound of the voice. It rang with a dark amusement, and somehow she knew that the amusement was at her expense.

"Who are you?"

She could hear the smile in his voice. "That is not important. What IS important is that I know who YOU are. McKenzie." This time, she heard the longing in his voice, and she repressed a shudder.

McKenzie willed some force into her own voice, even though she felt barely able to speak from fear. "Well you'd better get the hell out of here. My mom will be home soon, and she carries a gun with her. She'll shoot your ass!"

The man laughed. "Oh, I don't think so." His voice came from a different place than before. It moved as he did, and he seemed to be pacing around the bed as he spoke. "You see, I know all about you. Maybe even more than you know about yourself. I know how you are doing in your classes. I know what boys at school you are interested in. I know who all your closest friends are." When he spoke again, it was a whisper in her ear, barely heard above the stereo. "And I know that your mother is working late tonight. We have HOURS of time together to enjoy."

She couldn't help but shiver at the voice in her ear. She could hear a longing and desire in it, and she was afraid she knew how he would satiate his hunger. "What do you want?" She jumped, pulling against her restraints, when she felt a finger touch her chin, and her body shivered again as it slowly moved down her neck, between her breasts, over her stomach, and stopped just above her pubic hair.

He spoke again, as if she hadn't said anything. "Yes, I've watched you for a long time. Watched and waited. And I can tell that you are going to be worth the long wait." She felt his fingers lightly run through her pubic hair, and she tried her best to close her legs, to deny him access to her most private area, but her legs were tied such that she could not. He sighed in what she took for pleasure, sick and twisted as it was.

"Help," she screamed, fighting fiercely against whatever was immobilizing her, to no avail. "Somebody please help me!" The heavy bass rumble from her stereo was the only response she heard.

"Now now," the man chastened. "None of that. You see, I think we can both enjoy what is going to happen here, but you are going to have to cooperate with me." His hand moved up to her left breast. He rolled her hard nipple between his fingers. "So, the first rule is, no screaming for help. The only screams I want to hear from you are the ones of pleasure you'll be making soon."

"FUCK you," she spat! "There's no FUCKING way I'm going to..." She cut off with a scream. He had clenched her nipple between to fingers and squeezed it cruelly. He held it for only a second or two, twisting it hard back and forth, but the agony that McKenzie felt made it seem so much longer. "God, please," she whispered in pain when he released her nipple, "please don't hurt me." She felt tears forming in her eyes, soaking into whatever it was that was covering them.

"I don't want to hurt you," he replied, almost tenderly. "However, I WILL have your cooperation. What I just did is the least of what I'll do to you if I must." McKenzie froze as she felt something sharp against her cheek. The sharpness dragged down to her throat before disappearing. "Don't think that I won't have my way with your corpse if I must. But I'd much rather that we both enjoy what is to come, wouldn't you?" He waited a moment, then gripped her left nipple in his fingers again and repeated, "Wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she gasped, tensing her body, not wanting to feel the savage pain in her breast again. The hand moved away from her breast and her body relaxed a little, even if her mind could not. The hand was soon replaced by his mouth though, and she tensed again, but he did not bite her nipple. She felt his tongue swirling around her tender nub, the heat of it adding to the painful fire already burning there. A hand grabbed her other breast, gently but firmly squeezing it, rolling the nipple lightly between fingers, then squeezing again.

"Mmm, yes," he murmured. "You are as sweet as I imagined." He swapped breasts, kissing, licking and sucking her right breast while a hand kneaded and caressed her left. His mouth trailed kisses down her body, planting one over every inch of her quailing stomach. Both hands now worked, one on each of her breasts, and McKenzie winced whenever he was too rough on her tender and probably bruised nipple.

His mouth reached the top of her pubic hair and stopped, then moved away. Over the stereo, she could hear him inhaling deeply and she again tried in vain to close her legs, her mind envisioning what he must be doing. Smelling her crotch. She jumped as a kiss touched her pussy. "Please," she begged him. "Please don't. I don't want to do this."

He laughed. Not an evil, sadistic laugh, but one of pure amusement. "Really?" McKenzie tensed as she felt him run a hand over her pussy lips. After a moment, he did it again. "Open your mouth," he said.

"W-What," she stammered, confused. Her nipple exploded with fire again as he savagely twisted it and repeated his order. She screamed, but quickly did as he wanted, anything for the pain to stop.

He released her nipple and she felt something against the lips of her mouth. "Suck," he ordered. She nearly hesitated, but with the recent reminder of what he would do, she obeyed. She sucked the finger at her lips into her mouth. "Can you taste it," he asked. "Can you taste your own sweetness? The nectar that is flowing from between your legs?" She could, and McKenzie was disgusted with herself. Firstly that she could be so aroused by a rapist, but also because she enjoyed the taste of herself. He pulled the finger out of her mouth and pressed it between her wet folds again. This time she heard him sucking his finger clean, moaning at the taste of her. "And you say you don't want this. I say you are a liar."

He repositioned himself on the bed. "Open your mouth again," he said, "and stick out your tongue." She did as he asked, knowing that resisting him in this would only bring pain. "Farther." She extended her tongue as far as she could and held it there as something soft, yet firm ran across it. "You know how aroused you are," he said as he moved around on the bed again, "and now you know how aroused I am." McKenzie wanted to spit. To think, the first time she tasted a man's cock and it had to be like this. She wanted to do nothing but weep in frustration, but she was afraid of what he would do to her, so she held it in.

Once again, he kissed her pussy, and she felt his tongue run up and down her slit. She hated that it felt pleasant. She hated even more when he stopped. And she hated even more the fact that she had hated it when he stopped. "Now, are you going to be good and cooperate with me? I promise you will enjoy it if you do." She could only nod, unable to find her voice. "Good."

She felt him untying her legs, and when they were free she instinctively closed them, protecting her private area from his touch. "No, that won't do," he said. "Spread your legs wide. Offer me your pussy." Wanting nothing more than to cry, she complied, bringing her feet up close to her ass and spreading her knees apart. She could almost feel his eyes on her crotch and she blushed in shame.

McKenzie could only gasp when his tongue hit her clitoris. He focused his attention there, his arms wrapping around her legs and holding her hips still. Despite her best efforts to not respond to anything this man did to her, she found herself straining against the bonds on her wrists, trying to move her crotch closer to his mouth. He noticed, and moved ever so slightly away, so his tongue just barely made contact with her engorged clit. She managed to stifle a whimper and stop pulling towards him, renewing her determination. She just knew the bastard was smiling at her.

He only went down on her for a few minutes, but she felt ready for orgasm. She could feel her wetness slowly leaking out of her pussy, forming a wet spot on the bed where she lay. Her face still felt crimson from embarrassment, and the wet spot that he could obviously see didn't help any.

"You're doing very good, McKenzie," he said, and she felt him move on the bed. Then she felt a finger at the entrance to her pussy. Wait, that wasn't right. He had a hand on each of her breasts. Oh God, it was his cock. "Ah, there's something else I know about you." His voice had a lustful ring to it. "Despite your looks and body, and despite the interest you have in some of your male classmates, none have made a real woman of you yet. So I will."

She struggled to close her legs, but he was to close to her and she only managed to clench his body. "Please," she begged. She wasn't sure which she was begging for, to be raped or to be set free. Either would be a release at this point. Grabbing for scraps of her dignity, she continued, "Please don't. Please." His hands moved to her legs, holding them firmly and she felt him push inside of her. "No," she screamed, thrashing around, kicking her legs. But nothing she did mattered. An inch or so of his cock slid inside her. This was it. She was no longer a virgin and it was because of some asshole rapist. She wanted to cry, but she could only scream in shock. He was huge! It felt like he was splitting her in two, and he was barely inside her!

He started pumping in and out, each time driving further inside of her. The pain of it was quickly overridden by pleasure, and she soon found herself moving with him as best she could. When he was all the way in, he let out a moan. "Oh, my McKenzie, you feel so good." He increased the speed of his hips, fucking her harder. "Oh, my good little slut."

At those words, McKenzie yelled, "I am not your slut!"

"Yes you are," he replied. "My slut now and whenever I want you."

"I am NOT!" She started fighting him with everything she had, kicking him with her heels, pushing him back as best she could. It didn't do much, but when her nipple was once again twisted hard and she screamed in pain, she knew she had angered him.

"Fine," he thundered and she felt him slip out of her. "If you don't want to enjoy this, we'll do things differently. He flipped her over onto her stomach, her arms crossing under her chin, and pulling hard at the bonds on her wrists. It was uncomfortable, but she didn't think he cared. He pushed her forward until her head was up against the wall and settled in behind her. She felt something press against her anus and she let out a frightened squeal.

As his member pressed against her tight opening, she screamed, "Wait, please, not there! Fuck my pussy all you want, but don't put it in there." She tried to move away, but there was nowhere to go. He had her in a more helpless position than she was in before.

"It's too late for that now," he said. "I wanted you to enjoy this, but you insisted on being difficult, so now I'm the only one who's going to feel pleasure." She knew he was right. His massive cock had felt like it was tearing her pussy open. She could only imagine how her ass would fare. "Get ready," he said, menace in his voice. "And just be happy that you've lubed me up so well." And with that, he pushed inside her virgin asshole.

Much to her surprise, there was little pain. His cock was indeed lubed up with her wetness, and she managed not to clench her muscles against the intruder. He sank his cock in until his stomach pressed tightly to her ass. She was completely filled. If he had been any larger, McKenzie was sure he would have torn her anus. He started pumping in and out, and she moaned both in pleasure and pain with each of his thrusts. He made no speeches now, just released animal grunts as he fucked her ass.

McKenzie couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her ass. She felt so close to coming, but could tell that she needed something more. She desperately wished her hands were free, not so she could fight back, but so she could rub her clit. The need for orgasm was that strong. "Oh God," she cried out, not able to resist the lust she felt any longer. "Please fuck my pussy, please please please."

Unbelievably, the man fulfilled her wishes. Pulling out of her ass, he took a second to roll her onto her back again, repositioned himself and then drove his large cock all the way into her drenched pussy. The thrust forced wetness out of her and it ran down her ass and into it as it still gaped open from the large intruder. He thrust into her in short, quick bursts, panting with need. McKenzie cried out in pleasure as his cock erupted inside of her and her orgasm began.

Her whole body trembled as it rolled through her. Her hands gripped the bedposts, feeling as if she should be crushing them she clenched them so tightly. Her toes curled, gripping the bedsheets. Her hips thrust up to meet the cock driving deep into her and her pussy spasmed, contracting hard again and again, as if milking it. She knew she was screaming, but she didn't care. It just felt too damn good!

When McKenzie finally collapsed down onto the bed, she couldn't tell how long it had been since her orgasm started. It seemed like it had lasted forever, yet it hadn't been nearly long enough. The man's voice intruded on the enjoyment of her afterglow. "I knew you wanted it," he panted, his cock still hard inside of her, moving slowly. "I'll see you again." Then he covered her mouth, and as fast as she was breathing, still trying to recover, she drifted into blackness before she was aware of what was happening.

***

Still catching her breath, McKenzie released the massive, gyrating dildo, enjoying the sensation of it still moving in her pussy. However, with her pussy still twitching with the aftershocks of orgasm, it soon slid out of her wet slit with a squishy sound. It continued to gyrate, bumping against her ass and legs. She reached down with her free left hand to grab it and found the power switch with her fingers. She turned it off and just lay back, completely relaxed.

After a minute or two of just breathing, she reached up and untied the knee-high sock holding her right wrist to the bedpost. She rubbed it a bit, letting the circulation return, and wincing at the pins-and-needles sensation. Finally, she removed the sleeping mask. The lights were out in her room, but enough light came through the blinds so she could see just fine.

McKenzie looked down at her bruised left nipple, and remembered how she had pinched and twisted it so hard. She licked a finger and rubbed it gently over the sore, but still hard and erect nub. She wondered in the back of her mind if she had a bit of an S&M fetish. Oh well, it should heal in a few days.

Her hand reached out and picked up the dildo again. God, no wonder her mom owned this thing. It had felt SO good! It was massive, a good nine inches long and probably an inch and a half in diameter. It looked very realistic, with fake veins running through it, and the texture was very similar to actual skin. Feeling naughty, she sucked it into her mouth, tasting her pussy juices all over it. Looking around, she spotted the condom she had put on it before starting. She could hardly believe she managed to get it off so quickly after taking it out of her ass so she could put it back in her pussy. The rape fantasy had kind of fallen apart right at that moment, but she had needed to come so badly, she just had the guy comply with her wishes. She sucked the dildo again and smiled. She wondered when she would be able to suck her juices off a real cock, and looked forward to the time she could act out this fantasy with a real person. But not now. Not yet. For now, her imagination would keep her sexually satisfied. That, and her mom's toy.

Turning it back on, she slid it back inside her pussy. This time, both hands were free and she had no need for a rape fantasy for arousal. She held the sex toy in one hand, moving it in and out of her pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit. She was quickly getting worked up again when she heard the phone ring. She turned down the stereo with the remote on her nightstand and turned off the dildo. Then, still feeling naughty, she turned it back on and sat so that her bed held it inside her. She gasped for a second as the head of the it reached the very back of her pussy, and she shuddered at the pleasant feeling. She picked up the phone, smiling at the movement in her pussy. Her free hand gently rubbed her clit. "Hello?"

"Hi, sweetie," her mom said.

"Oh, hi, Mom." She struggled to control her voice. To help, she stopped rubbing her clit.

"I just wanted to let you know that I got out of work earlier than I thought. I should be home in about thirty minutes. We'll go out and get something for dinner, okay?"

McKenzie stifled a moan as the dildo gyrated against a very pleasant spot. "Yeah, Mom, that sounds good. Um, are you okay?"

12