Making Amends

Story Info
A visit from the ghost of Christmas past.
2k words
4.29
30.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

Another particularly delicous fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

It's the night before Christmas and I'm lying in bed having just kicked out some bird that I pulled earlier this evening. I am beginning to drift off when I feel a cold breeze across my face. Opening my eyes I see a sexy young woman sitting in the chair at the end of my bed. She's tall and slender with long dark red hair pulled back in a tight ponytail and bright red lipstick. She's wearing a short red Santa outfit with rich white fur trim. Her long slender legs are encased in rich red fishnet stockings and thigh length red leather boots with 4 ins spiked heels. Her eyes are bright green and seem to pierce my very soul.

"Who are you?" I demand to which she smiles fixing me with an intense stare.

"I am the ghost of Christmas past, present and future here to show you how your life will map out if you continue to treat women with such contempt" she tells me as she walks over to the bed, her heels clicking on my wooden floor. I begin to protest as she takes my hand however my breath is whipped from my body as the room begins to spin. Opening my eyes I see a scene from school, a young girl being taunted in the playground for being a "slag." I am huddled in the corner giggling with my friends recounting how I took her virginity and how much she loved cock. Tears run down her cheeks as she remembers the promises and softly spoken words that convinced her to give up her flower to me.

"Let's move on shall we?" she says and squeezing my hand I feel my head begin to spin again. This time we are in the student union bar with a young girl being comforted by her friend as I sit on the other side of the bar half pissed snogging another girl. We go on revisiting other events and other distressed women finishing with a girl sobbing in a taxi. The girl who I have just unceremoniously kicked out of my apartment at 3:00am Christmas day having taken what I wanted.

"So now you see what a terrible person you are" she says to me as I try to make up all sorts of pathetic excuses. "Let's see where you end up" she says taking my hand. We are in a pub with a fat balding pissed bloke all alone and ranting to anyone who will listen. He looks so familiar, I walk up to him and realise that he is in fact me. Recoiling in shock I turn to her. "You have to save me from this!" I beg

"Are you sure?" she says "You will have to do exactly what I say otherwise your fate will be ten times worse. It's up to you but once you decide there's no turning back!" I agree eagerly without stopping to think. She takes my hand and the next thing I know I am on a stage blinded by the bright lights. I hear women jeering. "Look closely" she says and with a wave of her hand the lights dim. There in the audience is every girl I have ever slept with. I gasp in shock and turn to her again. Pulling her robe open she smiles revealing a huge semi hard cock and big cum filled balls hanging between her stocking clad thighs. "Now you must make amends to all the ladies you have mistreated and humiliated with your cock by being subjected to the same with mine!"

Time seems to stand still as I struggle to work out what is going on. "Fuck you, fuck you all I am out of here" I shout.

"Remember the deal we have and what will happen to you if you renege on our agreement" she whispers smiling. The consequences flash before my eyes and I realise I have no choice. Smiling she looks into the audience "What first ladies?" she shouts out. Suggestions come in thick and fast. Turning to me she slowly begins to stroke her girl cock with her velvet gloved hand. Licking her lips she beckons me over as her cock hardens. "On your knees you worthless piece of shit and wrap your fucking lips around my big fat cock"

A cheer erupts as I walk over. Sinking to my knees I almost gag at the thought. Hands on hips she gyrates almost brushing her erect cock against my lips as the crowd shouts out encouragement "suck it bitch, suck her cock you fuck, you know you love it." All reminiscent of my favourite lines They erupt in laughter and cheers as I gingerly wrap my fingers around her throbbing meat and begin to stroke trying to put off the inevitable. Her cock must be 9 inches long and thick. I peel back her foreskin to reveal her shiny purple head and my eyes fix on the clear liquid oozing from her eye. Her gloved fingers weave into my hair as she laughingly pushes her cock head against my tightly closed lips. "Cum on hun there's no getting out of this, open wide and give the girls a show!" she whisper pushing her engorged head between my lips and into my mouth. I gag as the girls whoop with delight. I taste her pre-cum on my tongue as her dick fills my mouth. "Fuck his mouth with your big cock" they shout "Oh how much he loves that!"

Responding to the crowd she thrusts her hard cock between my lips and deep into my throat. With her eyes half closed she loses herself in the moist virgin pleasures of my mouth. The girls continue to cheer and shout encouragement. She moans with delight as she watches her dick slipping between my lips fucking my mouth with long deep strokes. My teeth scraping along her shaft as I try not to gag making her moan loudly. She grasps my jaw between her gloved fingers and rasps "no teeth bitch treat my cock like the precious gift that it is!" She plunges her throbbing meat back into my mouth before pulling out and ordering me to suck her cum filled balls. She moves my hand to her pulsating shaft which is slippery with my saliva and I stroke her magnificent erection as I suck her shaved balls into my mouth one at a time, probing her sack with the tip of my tongue.

A voice cuts through the rest "Fuck his arse like he fucked mine!" The rest of the girls erupt and she laughs as she looks down at me. "Bend over hun, let's see how much you love my big fat dick in you" she tells me pointing at the heavy set oak table to the left of the stage. "Leg's apart and wait for me" she orders. "Please" I beg looking deep into her eyes only to be told not to whine. "You never gave any of these girls the choice now did you?" She pushes me and I move over to the table resigned to my fate. Bending over the table I display my arse side on to the crowd, legs apart. She moves off behind a curtain and returns holding a big black dildo complete with veins and a bulbous head. She presents it to the audience and they loudly cheer voicing their approval.

Moving behind me she leans forward her chest pressing against my back and slips the dildo under my nose so I know what's coming. Lubricating the jet black rubber she squirts more lube between my arse cheeks and penetrates me with her finger working the slippery fluid inside my virgin hole. Positioning the head against my tight pink ring she slowly forces the dildo into me making me cry out loudly which is met by a loud cheer and wolf whistling. She works my arse with the dildo, my face contorted in pain before finally removing it with a pop.

With tears rolling down my cheeks I sense her position herself behind me gently rocking on her spiked heels. Her red Santa robe hangs open exposing her pert titties and hard pink nipples as she presses her cock head against my ring. I feel my recently stretched man cunt give way to her huge hard cock head as she slowly sinks her throbbing meat inside me. The audience gasps as they watch inch after inch disappear inside me, my eyes screwed shut with the pain and pleasure trying to ignore the shame and embarrassment of the moment.

Her velvet gloved fingers dig into my hips as she begins to fuck me with long deep hard strokes. She fucks me deeper and harder playing to the audience as they shout and laugh, rocking on her heels as she leans forward biting my shoulder. Removing her gloves she reveals her bright red nails and scratches my back as she fucks me with her big dick. She reaches between my legs and starts to stroke my cock which despite the pain and humiliation responds to her touch. "Mmm you love cock don't you?" she purrs "Maybe I'll have to visit you more often, make sure you stay on the straight and narrow."

After what seems like forever she pulls out and moves around perching on the edge of the table. "Wank for me lover, let the girls see how much you love my big dick" she instructs me spitting into her hand and rubbing her saliva into her magnificent member. Without a thought I stand in front of her and start to frantically wank for her. "That's right you slut, cum for me, cum over my cock, shoot your hot seed over my dick smear your cum over my cock and balls" she moans as she slowly strokes her own cock.

I can't hold back any longer and stepping forward I release spurt after spurt of thick white cum over her cock and balls. She smiles as the last few spasms drain my balls. Looking deep into my eyes she uses the tips of her fingers to smear my cum all over her cock and balls. "Now for the final part of your humiliation I want you to show us all how much you love cock you dirty little whore. Get on your knees and clean your mess up."

Sinking to my knees with the girls in an absolute frenzy I bend low and begin to lick her smooth shaved balls so full of cum. I move up to her glistening shaft running my tongue along her length with long strokes as I lick up my spunk. Greedily I peel back her foreskin and lick her head clean before opening my mouth and swallowing her shaft into my mouth.

"Make me cum bitch, make me cum in your mouth, milk my cock, worship my dick with your mouth, lips and tongue" she moans enjoying the sensation of my mouth.

Obediently I wrap my fingers around her shaft wanking the base of her cock as I greedily swallow her head and suck the cum from her balls. With a loud cry her cock explodes spurting her seed against the back of my throat and over my tongue. I gag trying to swallow her entire load as she continues to empty her balls into my wanton mouth. Finally she finishes and squeezing the last drops of cum from her cock you wipes her head across my lips before bending down and kissing me deeply.

"Have you learned your lesson?" she asks as I nod frantically. "And have you paid an adequate price?" I nod frantically. "Well let's ask the girls if you have had enough cock to make amends........."

I will leave it up to you the reader to decide if I have or not and if not then what punishment must I now endure. I very much look forward to your feedback especially if you are the sexy tranny ghost of Christmas past!

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers