Making Amends Ch. 03

Story Info
Can their marriage survive?
1.9k words
3.99
181.8k
31

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---One month later----

Bill and Sally were barely talking. That life altering Saturday, after Bill had picked up their son from his sleepover, they had eaten dinner as a family in silence except for the excited chatter of their son.

Sally was finally feeling a bit better and had fixed her usual good "family" meal. It had taken her all day to recover from the alcohol she had consumed. She was not used to drinking and had the world's worst hangover.

Unfortunately, Sally not drinking very much was something that had changed over the past month. Bill noticed that Sally was drinking wine everyday and based on the number of bottles in the trash, she was consuming more and more as their family was falling apart.

They hadn't had sex. They hadn't even kissed or held each other. One time when Sally touched Bill's arm he jumped and literally ran from the room. This sent Sally off on another crying jag. Crying was something that they both did a lot of. They tried to hide it from their son, but even he knew something was wrong, and hugged his mother at every chance saying, "Don't be sad Mommy."

That first night, after their son had gone to bed, Bill moved all Sally's things into the spare bedroom. He stayed in the master bedroom saying "he couldn't sleep in the spare room after what had gone on in there."

Sally, for her part, could remember only flashes of what had happened in the bedroom with Jim and the others. She didn't say anything and quietly watched as Bill carried armload after armload of her clothes to the other room.

As bad as things were at home, they were even worse on Monday morning when Bill had to go to work. As a joke Frank had hung Sally's bra from Bill's office doorknob, effectively letting everyone in the company know that Bill was a cuckold.

After enduring several comments from Jim about what a great piece of ass his wife was, and how Jim knew that since Sally had tasted his cock she would be calling him for a repeat performance, Bill lost it. He smashed his computer to the floor and ran from the building stopping only to yell, "I quit," to Jim and, "if I see you near Sally again I will kill you."

In a smug tone he replied, "Hey that's OK Bill. I'm sorry you are quitting, but if Sally calls me for a repeat performance I won't turn her down."

Bill stormed out of the office. After driving around the city for a few hours, Bill finally stopped at a bar and drank away the hurt. He was so drunk the bartender took his keys and called a cab to take him home.

It was after midnight when Bill stumbled into the house. Sally was waiting for him on the living room couch. Tears in her eyes, as usual.

"I loved you more than life," Bill cried as he crawled up the stairs.

"Now I can't get the image of you... and THEM out of my head."

Sally began to respond. She was mad that he was drunk and upset that he had worried her. She shot back, "What about the image of you and that...."

But she stopped mid sentence. She knew in terms of infidelity and cheating the score card wasn't even close. Bill fell into bed without another word being spoken.

Fortunately Bill was successful and well known in business, so he was able to get another job almost immediately. He was actually making a bit more money at his new company.

Bill made it a point with his new boss to tell him that he would not travel overnight. He would travel only during the day, and would never go to conventions. Bill was home every night.

Despite the tension in the house his son seemed to be handling it. Since he couldn't or wouldn't spend time with Sally, Bill spent most of his time being a great father.

They tried to get back to normal, but Bill could not get the images of four oily cocks sliding in and out of Sally's cunt and mouth out of his mind. He hoped time would heal the wounds. He told Sally that. She hoped so as well.

But the passing of time didn't help. If anything it was worse. Sally continued to stay in the guest room and they never touched each other.

Over the weeks Sally begged for forgiveness, tried to explain how things had gotten out of hand.

"I was drunk."

"It wasn't what I wanted."

Finally she even said, "It was like I was been raped."

To that Bill said, "Yeah, like the old adage, If rape is inevitable, then lay back and enjoy it."

"I didn't......," Sally's voice faltered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

During this time Bill re-told her the real details of the night at the convention, adding, "Funny thing about it Sally, my skin never even touched hers. You can't say that. And as much as Jim and the others fuc..." He couldn't make himself say the word out loud to her. He never had.

He repeated, "As much as Jim and the others screw around outside their marriages, then you had better go see a Doctor to see if you caught anything. At least you are on the pill so we don't have to worry about that."

Sally finally broke. "Say it Bill.. SAY FUCK... SAY IT."

It was the first time Bill had ever heard his wife use the vulgar word. At least vulgar in this setting, and she was screaming it at the top of her lungs.

"SAY IT! TELL ME ... I F-U-C-K-E-D FOUR MEN. TELL ME I HAVE SOME DESEASE THAT ONLY A WHORE SHOULD HAVE. SAT IT! FUCK... FUCK... FUCK!!!!!!

He couldn't get past his hurt. He didn't say a word.

Sally ran from the room slamming the door to her room.

"Thank God their son was at a friends house," Bill thought to himself.

An hour later Bill went to Sally's room and gently knocked on the door.

"Are you OK Sally?"

"Go away Bill. I can't stand this anymore."

"But Sally.."

"Don't worry Bill I won't do anything stupid. I just have to think. Somehow I need to fix this or we will never be a family again." Then the sobs began again.

Bill walked away from the door, his heart breaking. "She was right, this couldn't go on, they were both loosing weight, and he hadn't been sleeping. Looking at the bags under Sally's eyes he didn't think she had either," he thought to himself.

That night, after Bill had gone to bed in the master bedroom, he heard a soft tap on the door.

Bill laid the book he was reading aside and said, "Come in, its open." Bill had been closing the door to the master bedroom but not locking it.

Sally entered the room silently and stood there in her white gown, the same one he had given her. The same one she had worn on that night a month ago.

"Bill, I love you. We have to get past this. Please let me back into your life."

"Sally, I am in your life. I am here taking care of my family. Taking care of my home and my son."

For the first time in weeks Sally stiffened and stood her ground. "It's not a family. Well its not a real family now. It is like we are strangers who both just happen to be taking care of a little boy together. I can't stand this anymore Bill."

Sally began to unbutton her gown. Slowly her beautiful body came into view. Bill noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and panties. "Of course not," he thought, "Jim and Frank have those."

"Don't you want me anymore Bill?"

The gown slid down her body and puddle around her feet.

"I know we were never the greatest or craziest lovers, but I always loved making love with you! That's what we had... Love... and I can't loose it. I want it back. Love me again Bill. Please show me you still love me. Make love to me."

Bill drank in the sight of his naked and vulnerable wife. Despite his mixed emotions his cock began to stir. He was getting hard for the first time in a month. Sally stood there. It was so unlike her. Not that she exactly hid her body, but she usually got undressed in the bathroom, or after the lights were out. While Bill had seen her naked occasionally, it had never been like this. She was standing there with a pleading look on her face. Naked in the light. Bill had to admit that she was breathtaking. He wanted her. Until he noticed between her legs.

"Your hair hasn't grown back yet?" was his terse reply.

He hated himself as soon as he said it. He should have been comforting, should have been at least appreciative of her attempt. Instead he attacked her.

"I...I... I shaved it again. I thought you would like it."

"If I like it or not doesn't matter. We both know who does like it though. Don't we?"

Tears began to form and her head bowed. Then Sally gathered herself, stood up straight and fought back the tears. "Oh Bill, I want to be with YOU, only you! I did this for you and I am not going to give up on US!"

Sally strode purposefully to the bed and leaning down kissed her husband hard on the lips. Then she took his hand and pulled it to the juncture between her legs.

Bill's was shocked and his head fell back onto the pillow. His hand instinctively cupped the warmth between his wife's legs.

That's when the vision came. His hand froze. It was the mental image of Jim shaving her pussy, then the image of Sally naked on her knees while cum shot into her mouth. And even worse the visions his mind had created of Sally in the bedroom with his four former co-workers.

They had never discussed what happened. Sally couldn't remember much of it, and Bill's images were the worst possible. Double and triple penetrations, hour after hour of Sally fucking and sucking the four men, until none of them, even Sally could cum anymore.

Bill's body involuntarily tensed at the images that pushed into his head. His stomach rolled violently. Pushing Sally away, he struggled to his feet and almost made it into the toilet in the bathroom before he threw up all over the tile floor.

Later after cleaning up he could hear Sally softly crying in the guest room. At that moment he realized that what had happened was destroying both of them. He knew that he needed to be a MAN. He knew for both of their sakes that he had to leave. He would have to give up his family for Sally and him to survive.

Bill even admitted to himself that in the long run it would be better for his son. Having two parents who couldn't be with each other was not a healthy way to grow up.

Later when he was back in bed, alone, Bill cried. Not because of the visions of his wife's gang-bang, but because he finally accepted the death of his family. Now Sally had to accept it as well.