Making Amends Ch. 06

Story Info
Can Bill forgive? Can they stay together?
2.7k words
3.56
198k
45

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I love you so much Bill," Sally said directly to Bill. Then looking at each of the wives in turn she said, "To make Bill and I even, and maybe so each of you can get even with your husbands… I want Bill to make love to each of you!"

"What" was a disbelieving cry from everyone, even Bill.

Sally steeled herself, "Well making love isn't the right term. Your husband's didn't make love to me. They used me like a… a… whore. Soooooo, I want Bill to fuck each of you!"

You could have heard a pin drop.

-----------------------------

Turning to her husband, Sally said. "Bill this is the third thing I want you to do for me today."

Bill, still shocked sputtered, "Sally, I can't… I mean they wouldn't…"

Sally interrupted, "Bill the only way for us to be even, the only way for me to make amends for the way I let things get so far out of hand, is for you to do this."

With a pleading look in her eyes, "Bill, please do this. It is killing me to think about you with them. Now I truly know how what I did with their husbands must have felt. I understand better how you have felt for the last month. God, this is so much harder than I thought it was going to be."

One of the wives stood enraged. "Well I am not going to listen to anymore of this fairytale. I am going to find my husband and get to the bottom of this." With that the woman stomped to the door. Stomped is the right description as the woman was clearly 40 pounds overweight.

There was silence in the room. Finally Cathy, Jim's wife said, "I can easily believe that my husband was the instigator of this. Quite frankly Jim hasn't been taking care of my needs for years. Now I know why." She smiled at Sally, "OK, Sally I'll be happy to teach the bastard a lesson. And it doesn't hurt that your husband is better looking and in better shape than mine. This will be fun!"

The other two wives looked at each other, not sure if they should leave or join Cathy in helping Sally ‘make amends.'

Frank's wife finally asked, "What would we have to do?"

Sally said, "I don't remember much of what happened to me that night, but I know that each of your husband's received a blow job and fucked me, at least once. Cathy I can tell you that it will take several more than one blow job and fucking to get even for what Jim did."

Sally blushed, "I can't believe I am using these words. I have never talked like this in my life. But they seem to be the only words that fit this situation."

Bill slumped in his chair. Even though he had visualized that night many times, this was the first time he had heard Sally say it. It both made him sick and mad at the same time.

"OK, I'm in," Cathy said, standing up. "Since Sally seems to have made sure that we won't be interrupted by our husbands let's do it right now!"

Bill was in shock. In the space of a couple of hours he had watched his wife do a striptease for four men, and now he was being asked to have sex with the four men's wives. All this was being done in some insane effort to make amends for both his and Sally's indiscretions.

"Come'on big boy lets go find a bed," stated Cathy as she walked to Jim's chair. Taking his hand she pulled him to his feet.

"Do it Bill," Sally asked. She was not able to look Bill in the eye. "Then we can get on with our lives. It is the only thing I can think of that will hopefully get us past this mess."

Frank's wife chimed in, "Should we do this together or one at a time?"

"Well they were all together when they did me," Sally said, looking embarrassed, her eyes looking at the floor. "And the first time was right here in the living room."

Sally walked to the closet and pulled out a blanket. "I was right on the carpet, but I don't want you to get rug burns like I did, so I have a heavy comforter to put down. It will be more comfortable for you." With that Sally spread an old bed cover out in the middle of the room. Both Sally and Cathy pulled a still shocked Bill onto its center. Frank's wife stood and joined the small group. The other wife remained sitting as if she were still trying to make a decision.

"Well I never had an audience before, but what the hell if Jim can do it in a group, I can too," said Cathy.

With that Cathy began to unbutton Bill's shirt. "Get those clothes off Bill." Cathy finished unbuttoning Bill's shirt, then grabbed the hem of her own shirt and pulled it over her head and off in one fluid motion. Turning to Frank's wife she said, "Get your clothes off too."

Cathy turned back to Bill and grabbed his cock through his pants, "I can't wait to try this on for size. We'll give both our spouses what they deserve."

Things started moving quickly. Bill stood dumbfounded as his clothes were stripped from his body. Jim's and Frank's wife were quickly down to their bra and panties. The other wife stood and joined the group, but was only watching with interest. Sally looked forlorn off the side of the room watching has her husband was stripped.

"At least he didn't have an erection. Yet!" Sally thought to herself with some satisfaction. She was now having second thoughts about her plan. Jealously welled up inside her. She really was beginning to understand how Bill must have felt when she was gangbanged.

Bill couldn't help but notice the bodies of the two wives. Cathy was tiny. Not unattractive, but clearly an older woman with almost no ass or breasts. Frank's wife was the opposite. She was a typical housewife and mother, a roll of excess fat at her waist, thick thighs and an oversized chest that was kept from sagging by and ‘industrial strength' plain white bra.

Bill glanced over at his wife, and realized how excited Jim and the others must have been to use her for their sex toy. Sally was aPlayboy centerfold compared to those bastards own wives. For the first time Bill considered how lucky he was to have such a beautiful wife. Sally was still gorgeous, even after having their son.

Frank and Bill's wives used their combined strength to push and pull Bill onto the blanket. He was held down by the two women.

The third wife sat next to them. She hadn't taken her clothes off, but reached out tentatively and touched Bill's flaccid cock. As if mesmerized she said, "Even soft this is bigger than my husband's."

Cathy laughed, "Sally you are a lucky girl. I think Bill is better endowed than all those guys. And you're the girl that knows, aren't you?"

Sally stammered, "Ah... I ‘m not sure… Ah... umm… I don't remember."

Cathy reached out, and pushing the other woman's hand away grabbed Bill's cock firmly and began manipulating it. "Let's make him hard and see how big it gets," Jim's wife laughed.

Despite his mixed emotions Bill's cock began to respond.

Frank's wife giggled, "Oh goody, its coming out to play!"

Cathy leaned over Bill's groin and said, "I get first dibs."

All the emotions, all the hurt, all the love swirled through Bill's mind.

Cathy blew her hot breath the length of Bill's cock, and she felt it grow harder in her hand.

Bill looked from his beautiful wife, to the three women who surrounded him. Then he looked back at Sally.

Cathy licked her lips and extended her tongue until it just touched the crown of Bill's cock.

He thought of that night.

He thought of their son.

He thought of their love, and how far Sally was willing to go to make amends.

Cathy opened her mouth wide and with the other wives watching mesmerized leaned in closer aiming Bill's cock into her open maw.

Bill made up his mind.

Cathy's lips closed over the head of Bill's cock.

"NO," rang out loudly. "Sally I can't fulfill the third promise. I just can't," cried Bill as he pushed Cathy's head away from his groin.

"What the fuck…," exclaimed Cathy.

At a long moment, Sally firmly said, "You all need to leave. Now!"

The women all stood. Bill felt silly lying naked on the floor but he didn't move.

"You used us," Cathy angrily said to Sally as she pulled on her clothes.

Looking down at Bill Cathy said, "What's the matter were not good enough for you?"

Bill looked at his wife and answered, "That's right only my wife is good enough for me. I'm not interested in anybody else."

Sally broke into a smile when she heard that. They gazed at each other lovingly as The women left the house. Cathy cattily adding, "Well we may not be good enough for you, but apparently your slut wife thinks ANYBODY is good enough for her!" The door slammed as they left.

"Oh Bill, I love you so much. I am so sorry."

"I am sorry Sally, I couldn't do it."

"That's OK, I am happy you couldn't it tells me how much you love me."

"I am sorry too. I have been so filled with hate and rage."

"Well if I am a slut, I promise to only be a slut for you. That's my fourth promise Bill. Right here, right now I want to be your slut. I want to show you that I will do anything for you!"

Sally picked up her wine glass and gulped it down. Then she pulled a piece of paper from her purse. "I got the Doctor to test me for disease. I'm clean."

"Oh, Sally I am so sorry. I said that because I was mad."

"It's OK. You were right Bill. Now we don't have to worry about anything like that. Especially after what Cathy said about Jim."

Sally began to strip off her clothes. "I'll strip for you anytime you want Bill."

The blouse and skirt hit the floor.

"Dam Sally you have spent more time naked today than anytime in our marriage."

"I want to be naked for you all the time Bill," Sally giggle. "Well when we can get away with it."

"You have gotten away with it a today. You have excited a lot of males."

The panties and shoes were kicked into a corner.

"Do you like it when I excite men."

"I like it when you excite me. I like it when people know how beautiful you are. I like it when those bastard's know I have the most beautiful woman as my wife and they can only dream about her while they are left with their wives who I won't even look twice at."

Sally giggled at that. Then swinging her hips in an exaggerated fashion causing her tits to swing enticingly she got another glass of wine.

"More wine, you must be tipsy."

"I found something out. Wine really lowers my inhibitions. And right now I want you to use your slut just like those bastards did. I want you to do anything you want to me. I want you to fuck me!"

Sally giggled.

"See I could never say that before. Later I want you to make love to your wife. But your last task, last promise is to FUCK me. Take your own pleasure. Then I hope all will be forgiven."

Sally dropped to her knees on the blanket next to her husband. Reaching out she grabbed Bill's cock.

Instinctively Bill pushed her hand away, and rolled away from her.

Sally burst into tears, "You will never get past it will you Bill. You will never forgive me. I have destroyed our family!"

Sally sobbed and to her surprise Bill began to laugh. Is he that cruel Sally thought.

"No Sally, I love you! I am just afraid that there still might be some residue from the liniment on your hands. I don't want to have my cock burned off. I have other plans for it right now.

The tears dried and Sally laughed her relief.

"OH," giggle, "well then I will just have to think of another way!"

Pushing Bill flat using her elbows, Sally engulfed his manhood with her mouth.

"Is my slut going to give me my first blow job?"

"Hmmmp," was Sally's only reply as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked the length of him into her mouth.

Sally sucked and sucked. Then alternately licked and swirled the purple blood filled head of his cock.

Finally after savoring the taste of him for several long minutes, she began to bob her head faster and faster.

"Sally I am about to finish," Bill said shyly.

Sally released his turgid member from her mouth. "I'm your slut, and you are about to CUM not finish. Treat me like a slut deserves to be treated just this once. It is the last way I can make amends."

Bill looked thoughtful. And Sally re-attached herself to his cock.

"OK SLUT, SUCK MY COCK ANDTAKE MY CUM!"

Sally looked up into his eyes with the purest love he had ever seen. Keeping her eyes locked on his she bobbed her head faster and faster. Running her lips from the base to the tip of his cock.

Bill bellowed his orgasm. Never looking away Sally began to swallow a month's worth of stored cum.

When he was spent she kept sucking. When she was sure his cock would remain hard she released him and stood up. She retrieved a bottle from her purse.

"This really is baby oil," she said as she squirted it all over her body.

Glistening from the oil she jumped on top of her husband impaling herself on him. Then she rolled over so he was on top.

"Fuck me… pound into me. Don't be gentle. Use me."

And he did all afternoon.

------------------------------------

Epilog

Late that night their legs and arms were entwined. They were on the master bedroom bed, their bed.

Bill and Sally were making love. It was the sweet loving act of a man and woman who knew they were only for each other.

They looked into each others eyes as he lazily stroked into her.

"I think I am going to keep a big bottle of wine here in the bedroom," Bill teased.

"Oh, why's that?"

"Well there are some advantages to you being my slut."

Sally punched him playfully. "Advantages for me too. What is this or third or forth time."

"I lost count. Its amazing isn't it."

"Bill, get lots of bottles of wine. I was serious. I'll be your slut anytime."

"Hmmmm, I love you so much. I think we have both made our amends." was his reply.

"I love you. Thank you Bill."

After a few moments she said, "I'm sorry I shaved again. I thought you would like it. I'll let it grow back out."

He smiled at her. "Well, when it's all grown out you are my wife. When it's shaved clean you are my slut. Why don't we compromise. Keep it shaved except for a triangle at the top."

"Like the bikini models do?"

"Yeah, just like the bikini models. You could be one you know! A bikini model I mean."

"Oh Bill, I want to be beautiful for you! OK, that's what I'll do. I'll get a bikini model shave. That way I can be both your slut and your wife."

"I like that. I love you both."

"I love you my husband, only you."

Later as they were whispering endearments to each other just before sleep. Bill heard her say something. He was in that twilight place between consciousness and sleep.

In a whisper, tucked between barely audible endearments, he thought he heard Sally say, "Youare bigger than the rest of them."

Huh. Did he hear that? His mind was so foggy. She swore that she didn't remember…

THE END