Making Dad Cum in My Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

The speed picked up as well as the intensity. Sonja hadn't planned on getting off herself she was just going to enjoy experiencing him. Her own body betrayed her plan as the heat from her cock filled pussy got scorching. As the pleasure grew for her she saw in his face that she was joining him on spiritual level. She had discovered what love making was meant to be.

Dan couldn't believe how his daughter felt inside. Her athletic body made a soft vise for his cock. Watching her full breasts bounce up and down as they made love was hypnotic. She would toss her head back and forth with passion making her blonde hair reflect the sunlight streaming through the window. Dan arched his back making his cock go in deeper.

Sonja accidentally slid at an angle and went off balance just as her dad rose up. This caused his cock to hit a new area in her. "Oh shit! AAHHGG! I'm cuming dad!" She plunged down over and over making him slide into her harder and harder. Her body exploded as she convulsed in orgasm. She need to go faster, harder, she needed him to go deeper and deeper. "Cum in me dad!" Her vision was a blur. Her pussy muscles gripped her dad's hard cock trying desperately to coax his sperm from him. She felt him put his hands on her hips and hold her down.

Suddenly he yelled, "I'm cuming baby!"

Sonja felt his cock jerking deep inside of her. She could see in her mind the hot white sperm shooting out of the end of his cockhead. She could almost see his cum coating the inside of her.

Slowly his grip eased on her. His cock finally stopped pumping out cum and he smiled at his daughter. She was still on top of him but he had already started to get soft. He watched as they both just tried to catch their breath, neither in a hurry to move.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12