Making Decisions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers

"I'm sorry, I truly am. She is my cousin and I wasn't going to lie to her. For what it's worth I told her you were a good lover. Jim, I know she cares for you. Give it a day and go talk to her."

I hung up the phone. I knew I had to talk to her right now. I called her work and asked for her.

"Jim, I don't think we should see each other again. I'm sorry."

She didn't even give me a chance to say anything. I cared for her and had to give it another try. I stopped by dad's the next morning and he told me that Kim waved to him and mom while she was walking but didn't stop by.

"What happened between you two?" he asked.

"I screwed up, Dad. She found out I wasn't the altar boy she might have thought I was."

"Go after her, Jim. She really cares for you. Go buy her something and make her listen to you. Flowers, balloons, something you know she likes. She even had a crush on you when you were in school. It was just too great an age difference back then. Jim, I've never lied to you; you know that. You two are meant to be together. Now go get her."

Chapter 4: Setting things straight.

I needed to get her something that I knew she'd love. What could I get? I remembered she liked the little ceramic dogs. Maybe I could get her a few of those. The problem is I didn't have any idea what she had already. It was Friday and I had to go to work. I decided what I would get her and take it to her first thing in the morning.

I got up and headed over to the pet store. I remembered that they had a little pug puppy. I might be crazy but I bought it for her. I had them tie a little red bow around his neck and got him a collar and leash. Damn, he was one cute puppy - so ugly yet so cute.

I drove up to the Morrisons' house and knocked on the door. It was still fairly earlier but I couldn't wait. Sharon open the door.

"I'm sorry, Jim, but Kimmy said if it was you she didn't want to see you. I don't know why."

"Sharon, will you give her something for me?"

"Sure, Jim, what is it?"

I reached down and picked up the little puppy.

"Give him to her and tell her I'm sorry and I just wanted to talk to her." I know I had a tear in my eye.

"My God, how precious. Jim, if I was a little older, I'd marry you in a second. I don't know what's got into my crazy sister. She won't talk to any of us about you. It's just not like her."

I thanked Sharon for the kind words and headed to my truck. I was in Dad's house for maybe five minutes when Kim came pulling up in the driveway. She got out of her car and had the puppy in her arms.

"Why, Jim? Why did you go and buy me a puppy?" asked Kim.

"I'm not taking him back. If you don't want him then give him away."

"Give him back? Are you crazy? Puggy is my puppy. I wouldn't give him back for anything."

"Puggy? You named him Puggy?

"Yes, I did. Is it all right with you? You see, I'm Kimmy, your Jimmy and he's Puggy."

I couldn't help but smile. Then I got serious. "Kimmy, I care for you so much. I know it's only been a couple of weeks but I think we belong together. I know I should have told you about my past but we haven't been together that long and I didn't want to scare you away. I've never lied to you. Please give me a chance to explain everything to you."

"I'm not going to have sex with you," was the first thing she said to me.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Alright. Is that forever or just for now?

She thought about my answer and started smiling. "Let's take a walk and talk a little bit," she said.

"Jim, I'll go first. I care for you more than I have ever cared for anyone. When I was a little girl, I had a crush on you."

"I know, my dad told me this morning."

"It was supposed to be a secret; wait till I see him. Anyway, I've dated but I never came across that man I thought God had for me. That is until I would talk with your parents and they would tell me about your life and being in the service and then moving to Indiana. Next thing I knew you were back here and helping me with my car. I thought it was fate."

"It was. I felt the same way when I first saw you."

"After I met you I so wanted to break that date with Alan Smith. Sharon was right. I was stunned when he said if I was good he would take me to a party. I had no idea what he was talking about. He was an idiot.

"When I make promises, I try to follow through. It's why I went ahead with the date. Of course I didn't realize how big of an asshole he was until we were in the movie theater. He put his hand on my thigh and I told him to please remove it. He said something about 'you can't get mad at a man for trying.' A few minutes later he put his arm behind my chair and then tried touching my boob."

"Christ, I should kill the bastard, messing with my girl." It just came out. I looked at Kimmy and she looked at me. She smiled and I kept my mouth shut. Why ruin a good thing?

She continued, "I took my elbow and hit him as hard as I could in his chest. He called me a bitch and I laughed at him. I told him that our date was over and he would be taking me home, right then.

"He said, 'Why the fuck would I do that? You got two legs, you can walk.' I told him that Rex Morrison was my brother and I would call him to take me home. It scared Alan shitless. Alan graduated with my brother Rex. Rex is 6' 4" probably 275 lbs. He played football and wrestled both in high school and college. He was well known here because he won the state finals in his class in wrestling. He was going to try wrestling pro but blew a knee out in college."

"I remember him. Big kid, looked like a big bear. I didn't know he was your brother. He was a freshman playing on the varsity football team. I would have been afraid of him too," I laughed.

"He owns the gym and exercise club in town. You know "Rex's Gym"? It belongs to my brother. Anyway, I got up and by the time I got to the door of the movie theater, Alan was holding my door open and apologized for his action and took me home. He was a good looking guy but a real jerk."

"Why didn't you tell me this before? I was so worried that he had convinced you to ..."

"What! You've got to be kidding. Surely you never thought that I would..."

"No, I never thought you did, but like you said we didn't really know each other."

"Jim, I have a question that I need answered. If I was a swinger, would you still go out with me?"

I took a very deep breath. I looked her in the eyes. "Kimmy, if you were a swinger in the past but had given it up, yes, I would go out with you. Everyone deserves a second chance. If you are a swinger now? No, I couldn't date you. I want a woman I can totally trust."

"Well, Big Guy, I'm not now a swinger nor was I ever. I just needed to know how you felt."

"Do I get the same out of jail free card? I really do care for you and promise I'll never hurt you."

"Did you really have sex with my cousin Ellen?"

"Yep, I did but never again. I'm only going after one woman and hope that I don't have to wait forever," I smiled.

I did tell her about being in the service but not about all the sex. There was nothing to be gained there. I did explain the one time I went to the swing party. She told me Ellen regretted it also.

"The people there were looking for love I think. Maybe some special kind of acceptance. Believe me, Kimmy, it's not there and I don't want to go back. I want to go forward with you. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Please, from now on no secrets between us."

She handed me Puggy's leash, put her arms around my neck and kissed me very sensually. I began to get hard and I know she felt it. She didn't say a word but she did smile as she took Puggy's leash and I walked her home. Life was good again.

*

Part 3 The conclusion is on it's way

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers
12