Making Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prelate
prelate
8 Followers

Tom glanced to his left and saw that both of the cameramen had already started filming, Chuck was taking still shots, and Sheila had taken a seat nearby to enjoy the action. Susan's show had had quite an effect on all the men in the room, as all were sporting sizeable erections. Tom, in particular, had trouble hiding his, as his silk robe left little to the imagination. Even Sheila was aroused by the erotic display, as evidenced by her hand rubbing gently over her breasts.

Susan took Tom's hand and led him into the middle of the room next to the bed. She untied his robe and pulled it open, revealing his now-very-hard cock. They both heard a quiet "nice!" from the direction of Sheila's chair, and Tom's confidence (and other parts) rose even further.

Susan put her arms around Tom's neck, and they kissed deeply. Tom's hands began to roam over her body underneath the nightgown, and a few small gasps from Susan told him he was on the right track. While Susan and Tom were "engaged," Chuck and the cameramen moved quietly around the room, trying to get the best angles on the action. Tom and Susan were aware of them -- not least because Chuck occasionally made requests that they shift this way or that so that he could get better shots -- but that only made the situation more exciting.

After a bit of foreplay, Susan dropped down to her knees on the carpet surrounding the bed and ran her hands up and down the backs of Tom's legs and across his ass. Tom looked down at her lustfully as she began to flick her tongue across his balls and the underside of his shaft. Soon she moved her hands forward to stroke his cock and took the entirety of it deep into her mouth. Tom moaned with pleasure at her superbly wet blowjob.

After a few minutes, Tom's cock was producing huge amounts of slick pre-come, which Susan lapped up greedily. She rubbed his manhood all over face and between her breasts, and her skin began to glisten with his semen. Spit dripped generously off her chin and onto her tits, evidence of a wonderfully sloppy and slutty blowjob. The cameras, meanwhile, were getting perfect shots of her work, her beautiful tits sawying back and forth, and even her right hand, which had snaked down to finger her pussy at the same time. When Susan noticed the cameramen close by, she became even more enthusiastic.

Maybe too enthusiastic, in fact. After so many days of teasing and anticipation, Tom realized too late that Susan's efforts had taken him past the point of no return, and he gasped, "Oh, God, I'm gonna come!" The cameramen and Chuck rushed to get good vantage points, while Sheila moved her chair closer to watch.

Susan pulled Tom's cock out of her mouth and dropped down low on the floor with her mouth open and her tongue out while cupping her tits, like she'd seen the porn starlets do in so many adult films. Tom took over and began pounding his rod furiously directly over her face.

Tom began to send a shower of come all over his beautiful wife. He fired rope after rope of semen across her face and into her hair. After six or seven shots, he pointed his cock lower and began to cover her tits with his jizz. By the time the torrent subsided, it looked like a river of come was running down Susan's face and tits, dripping down to her stomach, thighs, and pussy.

"Holy shit, that was a gigantic load of come," said Chuck, as he continued to get shots of Susan doused in her husband's seed. The video cameras kept rolling, as well, capturing Susan's response to the cumbath. She breathed heavily and scooped the come from her body and into her mouth. Sheila, meanwhile, had watched the scene unfold with one hand on a nipple and the other under her skirt, playing with her pussy.

Tom stepped back to catch his breath, and his cock began to diminish. But then he began to worry.

"Wait, was that enough for a complete shoot?" he asked, looking at Chuck.

"I'm afraid not," said Chuck with a smirk. "That blowjob and cumshot were fabulous, but your contract clearly specifies that a minimum shoot has to include penetration in a couple of positions, at least."

"Well, what do we do now?" asked a highly frustrated and horny Susan, through the sperm covering her eyes.

After an awkward silence, Sheila spoke up: "I have an idea."

--

Part 5: The Next Level

Susan was wiping the come off of her face and tits, while she and Tom contemplated Sheila's words.

"I don't know about this," said Tom, whose orgasm had cleared his head a bit. "This is not what we had in mind."

"Come on, Tom," said Sheila. "You've just let us record you spraying a massive load of come all over your wife's face, and now you want to quit before she's gotten some satisfaction herself? Besides, a little adventure can be fun. Just ask your neighbors, Rick and Lana."

Chuck chimed in, as well. "You're not gonna be that selfish, are you Tom? Quitting before letting your wife get off, too?" he asked. No one noticed that Chuck had already removed his shirt.

"Susan, is this what you want?" asked Tom.

"I don't know," she replied. "Getting you off has left me even hornier than when I came in. Do you think you could get it up again?"

The massive orgasm he'd just experienced as well as the stress from the confrontation with Sheila and Chuck was leaving him decidedly impotent, he had to admit.

"Not a chance," he said, frowning.

"Well, then let's have some fun," said Chuck, as Sheila walked over and began unbuttoning his pants.

Tom watched Susan staring at Chuck's chest and shoulders with lust in her eyes, and he knew he had lost the argument. When Sheila slid Chuck's boxers down his muscular thighs, revealing his semi-erect, nine-inch tool, Susan groaned audibly, ready to be taken. The cameramen smiled at each other and started rolling again.

Chuck lifted Susan off the floor and placed her gently on the bed on her back. He spread her thighs wide and pulled her bikini panties to one side, inhaling her strong musk. He then began to slowly lick and finger-fuck her sopping pussy as she ran her fingers through his hair and let her head roll back and forth in ecstasy.

Neither Tom nor Sheila made any attempt to move out of the view of the cameras, as they were both intently watching the action in front of them. Sheila slowly moved around close to Tom and slid her arm around his waist, and, with her other hand, slid the straps of her top down over her shoulders to reveal her massive tits. Tom's gaze moved indecisively back and forth between Chuck's attack on his wife's cunt and the gorgeous chest beside him, but eventually he began to play with Sheila's nipples. Sheila reciprocated by slowly stroking Tom's cock back to life as they enjoyed the show.

After a few minutes of delicious oral attention from Chuck, Susan began coming -- loudly. She roughly grabbed Chuck's head and pushed his face against her slit as her orgasm rose hard from her core. Chuck thrust his fingers into her over and over as she bucked against his tongue. When she finally began to calm down some two minutes later, Chuck stood up and looked down at her lecherously, his huge cock at full attention between her thighs.

Tom, realizing what was about to happen, started to protest, but Sheila stopped him by dropping to her knees and taking his newly hard prick into her warm mouth.

Susan was still coming down from the best orgasm of her life when she felt her legs being spread wider apart. Seconds later she felt a hard cock slide into her pussy all the way to the hilt in a single stroke, and her eyes flew open. She then realized that she was being fucked by a man who was not her husband -- a man who had the largest cock she'd ever seen in real life. She had a moment of panic as to how Tom would react, but, to her shock she saw Tom standing next to the bed with his eyes closed and his manhood deep in Sheila's mouth. The entire scene was almost too much for her to take, and, as so many of her fantasies converged in a single moment, she began an almost continuous series of orgasms with Chuck thrusting himself into her cunt over and over.

As Susan began to scream on the bed, Tom opened his eyes and saw another man fucking his beautiful wife. But rather than being enraged with jealousy, his cock became even harder in Sheila's mouth. Moments later he grabbed Sheila roughly by the shoulders and lifted her from the floor. He turned her around and forced her to bend over the bed flat on her stomach and beside Susan. Then, as Chuck watched with a sly smile, Tom grabbed Sheila's long hair, pulled her head back toward him, and thrust his prick hard into her pussy, making her scream with both pain and pleasure.

"Oh, yes, treat me like a whore, Tom!" Sheila cried out.

As she opened up to him, he began pounding her relentlessly, his earlier orgasm giving him far greater staying power than usual. This brought Sheila to a climax rapidly, and, like, Susan, she began screaming with intense pleasure. The two men used each other's wives brutally, moving them into different positions both for their own pleasure and that of the audience behind the cameras. After a while, they switched partners and kept up the assault on the two sluts.

At one point, Tom remembered the set of photos that seemed to get the most attention from Susan, so he laid down on his back on the bed and her Susan to ride him. She readily complied while Chuck fucked his own wife from behind beside them. Sheila took advantage of this position to lick Susan's tits, which started Susan coming yet again. As she closed her eyes and put her head back, Tom got Chuck's attention and pointed towards Susan's open mouth. Chuck understood what he wanted and pulled out of Sheila. He stood up on the bed beside Susan and slid his cock into her warm mouth while her husband fucked her roughly from below. It didn't take long before both Tom and Chuck were ready to explode.

"I'm getting close," grunted Chuck.

"I'm nearly there, too," said Tom.

Chuck pulled his prick out of Susan's lovely mouth and told her to lie down next to Sheila, with their faces close together. Susan did as she was told as Tom extracted himself from her pussy. The two women began to kiss passionately, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, as the two men knelt on either side of them, Chuck closer to his wife Sheila and Tom beside Susan. The cameras moved in close to catch every detail of the action as Chuck and Tom pounded furiously on their cocks directly over their wives' faces.

"What do you want?" Chuck asked Sheila.

"Your come," she responded.

"Say it," said Chuck. "Tell me what you want like a proper little slut."

"Spray your come all over our faces," she yelled. "We want your huge cocks to bathe us in your seed!"

Within seconds of hearing those magic words, Chuck began shooting his load all over the two women. Much of his semen landed on Sheila's face, as she was closer to him, but he shot with such force that some landed in Susan's hair and on her tits. After seven full spurts, his flood began to ebb and he let the rest drip directly into his wife's mouth.

"My turn," said Tom, at which the two women turned their beautifully messy faces towards his rock-hard cock. Tom grabbed his wife by the back of her hair and brought her face close to his shaft.

"I'm coming!" yelled Tom.

At that, he let loose the biggest load he'd ever produced. His cock fired stream after stream of thick spunk onto Susan's pretty face. His orgasm didn't start to subside until he'd let go of ten spurts, by which time her hair, forehead, nose, chin, neck, and breasts were thoroughly coated in his seed. Like Chuck, he let the last of his come drip directly into his wife's mouth, which she swallowed eagerly.

For several minutes, the only sounds in the room were the heavy breathing of the couples on the bed and the whirring of the cameras. When it was clear that the action was finally complete, Chuck smiled at everyone and announced, "Cut!"

At this, Susan began to giggle, which then set off Sheila, and moments later, the entire studio was filled with laughter.

--

Part 6: The End

"Well, do you think this will be a popular scene?" asked Tom.

"I suspect it will quickly become our website's most downloaded video," answered Sheila, who was getting dressed after helping Susan clean Tom's come off her face and tits.

"No couple we've worked with before has given such a hot debut," said Chuck. "I can guarantee that the fans will want more of you two."

"I'm not sure what else we could give them," said Susan. "That was about as kinky a scene as I can imagine."

A few minutes later as they were walking out the door with their check for $3,000, Tom turned to back to Chuck and Sheila and said, to Susan's surprise, "Well, maybe we can figure out something new for our next one."

prelate
prelate
8 Followers
12