Making Fantasies Reality Pt. 01

Story Info
Joe & Tricia live out their fantasies.
9k words
4.38
86.3k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

As described in "The First Time I Met Tricia," our sexual relationship quickly developed as we started to learn about our feelings and desires. Although I'd had a couple of relationships and a handful of one night stands whilst I was at university, this was the first time I'd ever really felt comfortable talking about sex with a girlfriend – somehow it seemed natural to talk about these intimate feelings. For her part, I realised that Tricia was a very open person, she seemed to make friends easily, and was happy talking to anybody about anything. She wanted to know about everything, and having been (in her words) slow to lose her virginity she wanted in particular to know everything about sex.

She spent a lot of time at my parents house that first summer, and a lot of that time we spent in my bedroom.

For Tricia, it seemed like nothing could beat the feeling she got as an orgasm welled up inside her – she said that the moments just before she reached that peak were the best feeling she'd ever had.

In September she moved away to go to university, and if I'm honest I thought that might be the end of our relationship. When I went to college, I quickly forgot about the girlfriend at home and plunged straight into the joys of living away from parents for the first time, in close proximity to hundreds of girls all looking to enjoy life too, and it wouldn't have surprised me if Tricia had done the same, she always seemed to want more out of life and I wasn't sure if I could give her that. However, we spoke on the phone every couple of days and saw each other most weekends, and if anything our sex life got even better – I guess we had to make it special when we did see each other.

One weekend in early December I went up to Birmingham on a Saturday morning. Tricia's housemate, Andy, let me in with a grin. "She's still in bed, mate, heavy night last night I think," he said, and we laughed together as I walked quietly upstairs. She was still in bed, but not sleeping.

"Hello babe, come and join me!" she greeted me as I opened the door a fraction and peered in. Tricia was naked, with the blankets thrown to the bottom of the bed and a book in her hand.

I walked over and bent to kiss her. "What're you reading, sexy girl?" I asked.

"It's great," she answered, kneeling up on the bed and pushing my coat off my shoulders. I looked down at the book as she pulled my t-shirt up and off, and yanked at the buttons of my jeans. It was called "Women in Love" and it was by someone called Nancy Friday. I'd never heard of it. "It's a book about women's sexual fantasies," Tricia continued as I kicked my shoes off and she pulled my jeans down. "And I want to act out my fantasy of having you inside me, right now!"

I reached down to pull of my socks and step out of my jeans, and Tricia pulled my boxer shorts down too, freeing my erection. She grasped my cock firmly as I stood next to the bed, and bent to take it in her mouth. Looking down I could see Tricia's left hand moving smoothly down between her legs, rubbing herself as she rubbed me. I held her head as she sucked hungrily on my cock. "Oh god that feels good," I groaned, "I knew I'd driven all this way for a reason!"

Tricia let go of me with her mouth, but not her hand, and pulled me down towards her as she eased back onto the bed. I slid in between her legs as she guided my cock towards her hot pussy, and slowly eased into her. She was so wet, so ready for this, I could already feel her cunt spasming around my prick. "Oh, Joe, I've been waiting for you to get here," she gasped as I pumped slowly in and out of her. "I want to come when you come, soon."

"Yeah, I want to come with you babe," I said. "Are you ready to come?"

"Yes, yes," she panted, one hand above her head grasping the headboard, "Come in me now!" She was shaking and trembling, the emotional outpouring of her orgasm almost painful it was so powerful. I thrust my cock hard into her and let myself go, pumping my seed into her, feeling the hot sensation of her cunt juices running over my balls, before we collapsed into each others arms, kissing in between getting our breath back.

After a couple of minutes, I eased my shrinking cock from her, and we lay side by side, gently running our hands up and down each others chest and stomach. "So are you still pleased to see me then?" I grinned at her.

She laughed back. "Of course!" she said, "if you're going to make love to me like that! I'm going to keep you in bed all weekend, I want you to read this book with me."

I'd almost forgotten about the book. "Oh yeah, what was that then? I haven't seen it before?"

"I only got it yesterday. Saw it in a bookstore and when I read a few pages I just had to have it. I didn't even go out last night, just stayed in bed reading. Basically, it's this psychoanalyst or someone, who's got women to write to her about their fantasies, and she analyses where they come from. But to be honest I haven't read those bits, I've just been reading the fantasies, and they're hot, so hot. Really turns me on to think about them. D'ya want to see?"

Ha! Of course I wanted to see! She picked up the book and handed it to me, and I flicked it open somewhere around the middle. I started reading from the title – Carla – it was from a woman describing how she fantasized about masturbating in public, and it went into graphic detail. "I see what you mean," I said, "and it is hot!" My erection was fast returning.

"Read some out to me," said Tricia, and slid down the bed towards my penis again. I flicked over a few pages, and found a tale of a woman wanting to make love to another woman, and started reading. Tricia placed her mouth over my cock, licking it gently. "Yeah, I like those stories," she said, and bent to suck me. I read slowly, taking my time and emphasising the detail in the tale – sounds, smells, feelings – partly because I wanted this fantastic erotic moment to last a little longer but also because I was having trouble concentrating on the story because Tricia's tongue was all over my cock and the feeling was amazing.

"Oh, Trish, babe, you're gonna make me come again if you're not careful," I warned. She looked up at me and intensified her efforts, squeezing my balls gently and rubbing my shaft with the other hand. My legs were shuddering as my balls contracted again, sending shockwaves through my body as my cock emptied its spunk into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, and it suddenly struck me that she's never done that before, she'd usually pulled my cock from her mouth and let me come over her tits or face whenever she'd given me a blow job before.

Tricia let my cock fall from her mouth, and moved back up towards me with a smile. "You didn't quite finish that story," she admonished me, laughingly.

"Ah, yeah, I kind of got distracted!" I replied, kissing her hard. "You're right, it is hot. Have you been lying in bed turning yourself on reading all night then?"

"Pretty much!" she said. "Do you want to hear my favourite? Tell you what, I'll read it out to you if you lick me out, can I say fairer than that?"

I didn't think she could, and laughingly pushed her onto her back. Pushing a leg in between hers, I eased her thighs apart and bent to kiss her stomach. Tricia was thumbing through the book as I lowered my head between her legs and stuck my tongue out, straight onto her hard little clitoris. She moaned quietly, and started to read. It was another lesbian tale, quite aggressive as the woman fantasized about meeting and being chatted up by a stranger in a bar, before going back to the other woman's house, being tied to the bed and licked to orgasm. I missed some of the detail, Tricia's legs squeezed around my ears as my tongue probed her wet snatch, but it struck me as just the kind of fantasy that would turn her on – the thrill of the unknown, something a little out of the ordinary. Her cunt tasted beautiful to me, and it wasn't long before she was shaking hard with her release as I tried to hold my lips around her clitoris.

True to her word, we did spend much of the weekend in bed, reading fantasies, fucking, licking, sucking, and talking about our own fantasies – something we hadn't done before. I don't think I'd ever had as many orgasms as I did that weekend. Her fantasies were mainly lesbian – she said she'd never had a sexual experience with another woman but was curious, the thought had aroused her in the past and reading other peoples fantasies had made it seem more acceptable somehow. She certainly wasn't shy of telling me, anyway! My fantasies could be categorised two ways, group sex and exhibitionist / voyeur. I had long thought about having two women at the same time, and was also really into the idea of watching other people fuck, or being watched. It was a fantastic weekend, and I was pleased that it was only a couple of weeks until the university Christmas break – she was coming back home then, and I would hopefully see her a bit more.

Chapter 2

The Saturday before Christmas, Tricia's dad picked her up from Birmingham and drove her back home. She rang me in the middle of the afternoon. "Hey Joe, don't be annoyed with me but I'm going to go out for a few drinks with Claire tonight," she said. I was slightly disappointed – I was hoping to take her out myself later – but I could understand too, she'd seen a lot more of me in her three months away than she had her best friend. Anyway, Tricia continued – "would you like to meet us a bit later in the evening, we'll be at the Red Lion I think?"

That sounded more promising. We arranged to meet at ten o'clock, which would give her plenty of time to catch up with Claire and still come back to my house for the night. I rang a couple of my friends to see if they fancied a few beers earlier in the evening.

I wandered into the Red Lion at just after ten, and found Tricia and Claire quickly in the crowd. Claire was tall and slim, long, straight dark brown hair pulled into a loose ponytail, wearing a long denim skirt and black shirt, Tricia a little shorter and fair-haired, casually dressed in jeans and t-shirt. They were obviously quite drunk, but were certainly having fun catching up on all the gossip. I managed to ascertain that Claire was still seeing a guy called Steve, who I didn't know, and was quite amused at her telling us about her attempts to have sex quietly upstairs from his parents, who didn't approve. The hour until closing time passed really quickly. It wasn't until we stepped outside the pub that I realised quite how drunk the girls were – they staggered almost into the road. "Hey Trish," I asked, "how are we going to get Claire back home, she lives miles away?"

"Well can she stay at yours too?" Tricia replied.

"Yeah, sure, sounds good." My house was only a few minutes walk away, although it took a little longer than normal because I had to almost carry the girls. They were pretty quiet when we did get back though, I told them my parents were asleep and they'd better not wake them. Tricia collapsed on my bed, and by the time I'd found a mattress and sleeping bag for Claire she was almost asleep too. She smiled her thanks, took off her coat and slipped under the covers.

I pulled Tricia's boots off, undid her jeans and just about managed to slide them over her hips and off. She didn't object as I pushed her t-shirt up her body, and even raised her hands above her head to allow me to take it right off too. I gazed at her body, clad only in her underwear, just visible as my eyes became accustomed to the darkened room, and slowly stroked her stomach. I thought about taking her bra and knickers off too, but I was tired and she was pretty much unconscious, so I simply kissed her forehead, slipped my clothes off and slid into the narrow bed next to her. I was asleep within minutes.

I woke up fairly early in the morning – was it my throbbing erection that had woken me, or was it just that the curtains hadn't stopped a streak of winter sunlight coming into the room? Tricia was sleeping on her left side, her back to me. One of the things I'd found out about her over the last few months was that she was a very sound sleeper – it took a lot to wake her up, and one of my favourite ways of doing so was to make love to her. I eased the covers off her, and stroked my hand gently down her side, over her hip and down the outside of her leg. It was only then that I remembered Claire was still in the room, but a quick glance told me she was still fast asleep too. She hadn't really got into the sleeping bag last night, rather she'd just thrown it over her, and it had slipped off a little as she slept. Her skirt had ridden up, revealing her knees, and her left hand was resting gently on her inner thigh. She'd managed to undo her shirt, and I could see a glimpse of her black bra as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. It was a curiously erotic sight, watching this sleeping beauty, and my erection twitched against Tricia's back as I continued to stroke my girlfriend's side and around to her stomach.

I eased back and undid the catch on Tricia's bra, taking the strap gently over her right arm but leaving her on her side. Reaching round, I caressed her now bare breasts, enjoying the feel of her nipples rising to my touch. I just loved the feel of her tits, the smooth roundness as they moulded to her chest, the softness under my hand, the puffy feel of the erect nipple. I slid my hand over her stomach and across the front of her knickers, down across her legs and then up to her lower back. Lifting my hips slightly, I pushed my boxer shorts down and kicked them off, enjoying the feel of being naked against her. Tracing slow patterns over her stomach and tits, I looked over at Claire again – how far could I go without waking her? She was still sleeping, her breathing long and easy, but she seemed to have shifted her position slightly so that her hand was higher up on her thigh now. Yes, as I looked a little closer I could just make out the outline of her panties, almost covered by her skirt. Her legs were long and smooth, and I caught myself wondering what it would be like to kneel between them, easing my stiff cock towards her pussy. Oh I really wanted to fuck Tricia now, and to hell with being caught. Maybe that just made it more exciting! I gently placed my hand on Tricia's hip, and pulled her knickers down just a little. She moaned gently, but I'd done this a few times now and was sure she wouldn't wake properly until I was inside her, so I encouraged her to lift her hips a little, and slowly, slowly, eased her panties down to her knees, and then she was totally naked with me.

I reached down and grasped my cock, rubbing it up and down a couple of times and pushing it gently between her arse cheeks. I ran my hand up the back of her legs, encouraging them to part slightly, and cupped my hand against her hairy pussy, easing my right knee under hers to keep her right leg a little in the air. With her cunt exposed, I could roam my hand over her stomach and tits once more, and now down further. I gently fingered her cunt, touching some of her juices onto her clitoris and feeling it swell with the pleasure, and pushed my cock between her legs so it touched the tops of her thighs and rubbed on her clitoris when my hand was elsewhere.

Tricia was slowly waking, I was sure now. Her arse pushed back at me a little, and I responded by placing the tip of my cock against her tight hole. Mmm, that felt so good. I glanced over at Claire again, or rather, at Claire's legs. Her skirt was even higher now, and her hand was almost completely covering her pussy over her knickers. Was she dreaming? I looked up at her face. Her eyes were wide open, and she was looking straight into mine! Oh god, had I gone too far here? I looked back at her, frozen. Claire moved first – out of the corner of my eye I caught her sliding her left hand up over the waistband of her panties, and then down inside them. Oh my god, she was touching herself! I guessed that she wasn't too offended then! Still looking straight at Claire, I reached down and spread open Tricia's cunt lips, displaying my girlfriend to her. I shoved my cock gently into Tricia from behind, slowly. Claire was biting her bottom lip, and I could see her hand moving under the material of her knickers.

I rolled Tricia gently over so she was almost lying on her stomach, and leant up over her. The new angle allowed me to push my cock further into her, and I could still reach round and rub her clitoris. Claire's knees were bent, and she lifted her hips from the mattress and pulled her knickers down and off. Shifting a little, she pointed her cunt straight at my face, and I could see the wetness shining from it as her fingers returned to their work. I rolled my fingers around Tricia's clit as Claire did the same to hers, and then I saw her finger disappear part way into her wet hole. She was squirming on the mattress, her chest moving up and down hard with her heavy breaths, the palm of her hand moving across her clitoris as her finger slid in and out of her cunt. I could feel Tricia's orgasm welling inside her as I rubbed her clitoris a little harder, she was trembling slightly, and her hand had moved up to grasp the head of the bed. She could occasionally be really noisy when she came, but her face was into the pillow now and I didn't think she'd be crying out. Suddenly she was bucking up and down underneath me, and I just tried to hold my cock in place as her cunt spasmed around it. I looked at Claire – her eyes were wide as she watched her friend orgasm, and then she found my gaze. "You ready?" I mouthed silently at her, asking if she was close to coming, and she nodded back to me, biting her lip and bringing two fingers to the edge of her clitoris and running them around in a blur. I pulled my cock out of Tricia's cunt and rubbed it lustily a couple of times, never losing eye contact with Claire. I wanted to come when she did, and I didn't have to wait long – her right hand grasped the mattress hard as she rubbed herself with her left, and she was there, her arse shaking up and down. I gave my cock a few extra squeezes, loving the feeling of my spunk bubbling up in my balls, before I spurted it out onto Tricia's arse cheeks, one, two, three strings of creamy whiteness.

My strokes slowed, and I gazed down at Claire's soaking pussy. We smiled at each other as she reached down to find the sleeping bag, pulling it up to cover the lower half of her body. I blew her a kiss as she turned over onto her left side, her back to Tricia and me now. I eased my weight off my elbow, and fell back onto the bed. Tricia looked over at me, sleepy eyed, and leant to kiss my lips. "Morning," she mouthed at me, "that felt so good." I kissed her gently back and she cuddled up close to me. "Don't wake Claire though."

I smiled to myself as we drifted in and out of sleep for a few minutes, and then heard Claire moving around. She knelt up on the mattress, and I raised my head to look at her. "Morning," she said quietly, as if she'd woken for the first time. "Don't get up, I'll just see myself out – got to get home or my folks will be worried about me!"

She picked up her knickers from the floor and stuffed them into the pocket of her coat, and, giving me a lecherous wink, she was gone. I lay back, fingers trailing idly over Tricia's shoulder, thinking about my fantasies. It had been amazing to watch Claire touching herself, and thrilling to know that she'd been turned on watching us. I needed to talk to Tricia!

Chapter 3

The Christmas break was fun – Tricia and I fell back into the routine we'd established by the end of her summer holidays, where she'd often meet me for a drink after I finished work, we'd walk back to mine, go to bed for an hour or so, and she'd either stay at my house for dinner and then I'd walk her home or we'd go to her parents for dinner. It was more awkward at her house, her parents were around more than mine, and I didn't feel as comfortable disappearing upstairs with her there as I did at home. I was trying to broach the subject of fantasies, and the fulfilment of them, but not finding it easy to do so, and Tricia had left her Nancy Friday book back in Birmingham so I couldn't even use that as an excuse.