Making Good Use of ann

Story Info
Pro Sub Submissive ann service Master Tiberius.
1.4k words
4.36
17.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Tiberius [MT] had been waiting for the opportunity to meet ann in the flesh for some time and now that a large business deal had gone through and he had got his bonus he decided to use it well. He had arranged to have ann come to his home city for a long weekend visit and during that time she was to be his slave. The excitement and tension of her arrival grew as the time to meet soon approached.

He met ann at the local airport. They smiled at each other in mutual anticipation and recognition when she walked through the security doors and entered the main part of the terminal of the regional airport. They embraced and exchanged greetings and MT helped her with her bags and escorted her to an awaiting limousine. The driver opened the door and they entered the limousine and settled in the cool softness of the leather seat together and the driver attended to ann's baggage. MT was so nervous that he was chattering up a storm and ann wondered why he was not sitting closer to her.

From MT's perspective ann looked delicious and so desirable that he felt if he was to touch her he would not be able to control his desire. Not only was this the moment of meeting this desirable and sensuous woman but she had complied with his instructions to the letter. ann had dressed as requested in a simple above the knee black skirt that was form fitting and tight with the added bonus of a side slit; simple white satin blouse open at her cleavage; a simple black satin choker and the perfume he desired. ann also had on a wonderfully sheer set of black stockings with a diamond pattern on them and patent black 4" heels. Her make up was subdued and classy and she had acquired a wonderful red lipstick shade, MAC Lady Danger, on his instructions and they accentuated her full lips wonderfully.

ann averted her eyes and felt that after the initial pleasantries had been taken care of it was time for her to get into role.

"Master, do I not please you," she asked.

"Oh ann, of course you do. It is simply that this is a culmination of such effort and wanting that I am in awe of the privilege of having you here. I almost do not know where to start."

"I understand, Master. Your slave will follow your lead. What would make my Master at ease?"

ann asked this half hoping it would prompt MT to slide in closer to her or pull her to him and kiss her but he began to talk of her trip and how her journey had progressed. She felt it correct to not force the issue but to talk with him. Getting to know her in a broader sense seemed to be his design and she engaged him with some anecdotes of her current trip and some of her recent adventures traveling to meet other members of the BDSM community and some of the conventions she had attended.

Presently the limousine turned into a conventional suburban neighbourhood and the limousine stopped at MT's home and ann and MT entered the house and the driver deposited her bags on the front entry way. MT tipped him and bid him good bye and he quickly directed her to the master bedroom and instructed her to unpack and then meet him in the living room. ann did so and returned to find MT sitting on the couch with a bottle of champagne being chilled in a bucket and two crystal glasses. He directed her with his eyes for her to sit, poured them some glasses and sat beside her.

"To a beautiful woman," he toasted.

They clinked and raised their glasses and drank deeply and ann let a little champagne dribble from her mouth and lick it off her lips.

"Now THAT will get you into trouble," MT laughed.

"I hope so Master."

ann smiled coquettishly and crossed her legs and MT touched her for the first time since they entered his home. His hand caressed her knee and his fingernails scratched her softly as they chatted. She felt at ease and comfortable with MT and she appreciated his wit and ability to converse. He seemed to draw out aspects of her personality by asking probing and insightful questions and she appreciated his gentlemanly manner. Somehow this seemed at odds at his past expressions to her over the phone and email of his more firm and demanding nature. She slid her crossed legs so they were touching his and he continued to gently caress her knee. ann gave a mental sigh and though she appreciated MT and his need to connect the long correspondence that had transpired between them in organizing this encounter and her desire to serve needed an outlet.

MT got up from the couch, refreshed her glass and said, "I must do this."

With that he removed his shoes, socks and pants and began to masturbate in front of her. ann moved to face MT and she sat, glass in hand, as her Master pleasured himself. She loved the wonderful noises he was making: his moans, the soft slapping as his hand moved up and down the shaft and then, as if all the pent up emotion and desire he had so obviously suppressed in the limousine came to a head, he knelt and came on one of her knees. ann moved her hand to touch the warm semen on her stockings and she heard a sharp "No!" and MT's hand gripped her by the throat and she was pulled forcefully off the couch and onto the carpeted floor. His hand, still on her neck, closed tighter.

"Not that way. This way."

ann's legs were pushed up and over the front of her body so that the knee with the cum on it was forced at her mouth. MT pushed hard and ann thanked her exercises and yoga for giving her the flexibility to move in such a manner. The knee pushed against her mouth, and with another hand pulling her head up to meet her knee, she licked the cum from her stockings. "Does it taste good slave," he asked and ann nodded her agreement. She licked the cum off and her stockings were wet as she lapped up the last remnants of him on her. MT kissed her deeply and his hand cupped her pussy. His hand moved with such rapidity she did not have time to hike her skirt up and the sound of cloth tearing entered her consciousness. He explored her as he kissed her and then she felt his hand travel down her leg and her heels were removed. One was placed in her hand.

"Now, suck in the heel like you're going to suck my cock later this evening, slut," MT ordered.

ann took the shoe and began to suck the heel slowly as she looked in her new Master's eyes. Briefly he broke eye contact and fished something from one of his pants pockets and blocking her view briefly he attended to something. Then she felt it! MT had slid a condom over the heel of her other shoe and was sliding it into her wet pussy. Slowly she felt the tip and then the heel enter her and he began to manipulate it inside her. She felt the almost sharp edge of the heel tip against her G-spot and she moaned.

"I knew you would like that," MT said tightly and he began to move the heel around more assertively.

ann gasped and let the heel that was in her mouth slip out and she turned her head and began to immerse herself into the wonderful sensations of the heel. She undid her blouse and unfastened the clip on the front of her bra and let her breasts fall free from the restriction they had and MT grabbed the other shoe and holding it by the heel used the sole to beat her breasts. ann's hips began to move up and down and she moaned more intensely.

"Are you going to cum, slut," she heard through the sexual haze.

"Only -- if -- Master -- desires -- it."

"Then you may!"

With Master's consent ann's body was wracked by a deep and powerful orgasm and her back arched and she screamed. The scream was cut short by Master's mouth kissing her deeply and they kissed passionately until the last remnants of her orgasm subsided.

ann moaned contentedly and wiped a tendril of her blonde hair from her face and looked at MT, "I think I am going to love serving you."