Making Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

Not pausing to think about it, she slowly lowered her head, sucking as she went, her tongue attacking him like a mad butterfly. His groan was back louder and he was trembling harder. Bubba had never came when she sucked him. The thought of Jake coming made her tremble.

As Jan started to work up his shaft, Jake put a hand on the back of her head to stop her. In a trembling voice he whispered, "You're fixing to get your tonsils painted."

Jan grinned around his dick and then sucked on it firmly as she raised her head swiftly. She paused a second with just the head in her mouth and then sucked even harder and quickly lowered her head until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She could feel the head of his dick in the very back of her throat.

Jake's deep long drawn out groan as she started to slowly raise her head, her tongue once again teasing him unmercifully, made Jan whimper. This was a power trip the likes of which, she had never felt in sex before. There was also the unknown of when Jake would come or even if he would.

Suddenly, she realized she wanted him to. She wanted it more than anything she had wished for in a long time. Her tongue moved even faster, as did her head. Up and then down quickly as her tongue fluttered and swirled around and over his shaft.

She felt Jake's hips arching up and then he was coming in her mouth. Jan froze for a millisecond and then with a groan swallowed him to the base. His taste grew strong, spicy, with an overtone she couldn't identify.

Not thinking, she swallowed. The head of Jake's dick was in the back of her throat. Swallowing around that head and then the thought of what she was swallowing made Jan groan deeply. The next thing she knew, she was coming right along with Jake.

*****

The gate on the road into the hay barns was wide open. It was supposed to be closed and locked. Jake shook his head at the spiteful things that some people did. Bubba knew that if the owner came by and saw the open gate, he would be pissed.

Jake made the turn through the gate and followed the road up to the big barn. His old truck was parked sideways in front of Todd's car and Mike's motorcycle. It would be just like Bubba to lock the keys in the truck. Jake shook his head again.

Parking next to the big barn, Jake sighed and looked down. Jan was asleep with her head still in his lap. The head of his soft dick was only inches from her lips. For someone who supposedly knew little about sucking a dick, she sure had drained him dry.

Opening the truck door, he eased her head up with his hands as he slid over to get out. Jan mumbled in her sleep as he lowered her head to the seat. She brought her hands up and tucked them under the side of her head for a pillow, never waking up.

Jake grabbed his shorts and slipped them on as the other truck pulled in next to him. There were streaks of lightning on the southern horizon. Jake studied it as Mike got out of the truck. "Did you stop and lock the gate?" Jake asked without turning around.

"Sure did. That's just like Bubba to try and get us all fired," Mike said as he moved to stand next to Jake and watched the storm. "Is it coming this way?"

Todd came around the back of the truck stretching and rolling his shoulders. "The power steering fluid on that truck is getting low again. Is there any in the barn?"

"Probably," Jake said and then added. "Open the big doors up. We're putting the trucks inside just to be safe. That storm is moving fast and it looks like it's headed this way."

"How was the ride home?" Mike asked with a big grin.

Jake turned his head and looked at the younger man. "Not bad. Why do you ask?"

Todd grinned and replied, "You were doing eighty for a while there."

Jake nodded. "Yeah, I probably was. Jan is sleeping like a baby and I could use some sleep myself."

Mike chuckled and slapped Todd on the back. "I told you she would knock his socks off."

"Talk about stating the obvious," Todd said with a grin.

"Let's get those door open. That storm is definitely headed this way," Jake broke in.

"There's nothing worse than wet hay," Todd said as they headed for the corner of the big barn.

Jake turned back to the truck he had been driving and walked over to the open door. He was smiling as he stepped up on the running board. Leaning over, he kissed Jan on the cheek. "Hey, sleepy head, you need to move over so I can get back in."

Jan mumbled in her sleep but didn't move. With a grin, Jake placed a hand on the top of each of the sleeping girls shoulders and pushed. Jan moved across the seat far enough for Jake to get in. Jan only mumbled again and then wiggled to get comfortable.

Jake was smiling as he backed the truck up and then pulled it forward and into the big barn. A moment later, Todd pulled the second truck in behind him. Mike was closing one side of the big double door as Jake got out of the truck.

Todd got out of his truck and went around front to open the hood.

"Just leave it for the unloading crew," Jake said as he walked past.

"Whatever you say, boss." Todd replied.

Mike was pulling the second door shut.

"Leave it open enough to get your bike inside. It looks like you'll be riding with Todd unless you feel like riding in the rain," Jake said as he walked out the door.

"How much you want to bet, Bubba locked your keys in the truck," Mike called after him.

"I never bet on sure things," Jake called back.

Sure enough, the doors were locked, all the windows were rolled up, and the keys were in the ignition. With a grin, Jake moved to the bed of the truck, reached over in the back, and under the metal workbox. When he pulled his hand back, there was a magnetic key box in it.

Mike walked up beside Jake and grinned. "He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is."

"In more ways than one," Jake said as he unlocked his truck.

Getting in, he started it up and drove over to park next to the barn doors. A moment later, Mike pulled up along side on his motorcycle. "Hey boss, if I hurry I think I can beat the rain home."

Jake eyed the approaching storm and nodded. Mike lived the opposite direction from the way the storm was coming. "You be careful and I'll call ya in a few days."

"Sure thing," Mike said with a grin. "Take my change bag with you, ok. Oh, and tell Jan I'm deep in lust with her."

Jake laughed. "Will do," was all he had time to say before Mike roared away into the dark.

Jake was getting out of the truck when Todd pulled his car up next to him. The passenger window came down and Todd said, "I guess I should head on home, if you've got everything under control."

With a grin, Jake asked, "Aren't you forgetting a little something?"

"I have my bag and Mikes," Todd said. "I think that's everything."

Jake laughed and shook his head. "You can be so dense sometimes. When Jan wakes up and you're not here, she's going to chew my ass for letting you leave, so get your ass out of the car."

"Uh, well, I figured she would end up at your house."

"Yeah, she will, but you'll be there also. I watched her looking at you earlier and son, you're in trouble if you think you can handle it. I always thought you two would make a much better couple, if you know what I mean."

Todd looked at Jake hard for a moment and then grinned as he shut off the car. "Can I use both hands?" he asked as he got out of the car.

"Handling her as in hands won't be the problem. Handling the fact that she likes to be looked at and likes showing off in public, now that might be a problem. She's found her freedom in more ways than you can count today, that's what I'm trying to tell you."

Todd looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, I see what you mean. I've never thought of myself as the jealous kind of guy but...." He paused in thought.

After a moment, Jake said, "My advice is to take it one day at a time and see where it leads. Today might be a one time thing but don't count on it."

Todd nodded but before he could reply the rain arrived. Both men hurried into the barn. The rain was heavy, stinging, and cold.

*****

Jan woke up slowly as Jake shook her shoulder and said, "Hey, sleepyhead, there's a nice warm bed at my place that would be a lot more comfortable than this truck seat."

With a big yawn, Jan rolled over on her back, stretching as she went. When her legs straightened all the way out, she looked toward her feet. The passenger door was open and Todd was grinning at her. "It's raining its ass off," he said.

Jan could hear the rain on the tin roof of the barn. Looking up at Jake she asked, "Where's Mike?"

"Trying to beat the rain home. He didn't want to leave the motorcycle here over night." Jake paused to grin and then added, "He wanted me to tell you that he's deep in lust with you."

Jan chuckled and then laughed. "That's sounds like something Mike would say and mean."

"He had to use and L word and that one didn't scare him," Todd said with a chuckle.

Jan stretched again as she rolled over on her stomach. She came up on her hands and knees and then looked over her shoulder at Todd as she moved toward the passenger door. When her knees reached the edge of the seat, she paused, moved her right knee over to the side, lowered her upper body and wiggled her ass from side to side right in Todd's face.

Jake laughed and shook his head. "Girl, I thought you had enough of that earlier."

As Todd licked one ass cheek and then the other, Jan whimpered softly and shook her head. "There's no such thing as enough," she whispered. Then she groaned loudly as Todd's tongue took a long slow lick up the crack of her ass.

Jan had never had her pussy eaten in this position before. Todd had an ass cheek in each hand as he licked and tongued her opening. She felt so open and exposed that it made her shiver. That Jake was watching made her shiver even harder.

Todd alternated between exploring the depths of her sex and licking her asshole. When he pushed the tip of his tongue into her anus, she gasped loudly and pushed back to get the tongue even deeper. Bubba had never touched her back there and what Todd was doing was driving her up the wall.

"I take it that anal sex never came up between you and bubba." Jake said with a grin as he watched the different emotions cross Jan's pretty face.

Jan shook her head and then moaned as Todd worked his tongue in and out of her ass. She had teased her asshole earlier just to be raunchy but this was so sensuous and felt so good. She kept squeezing her inner muscles tightly as an orgasm built slowly, almost leisurely.

Sudden images of Mike's long thin dick slowly siding up her ass made Jan flex her hips against Todd's tongue. That slow leisurely orgasm broke over her mind with blazing fireworks and flashes of lightening along her nerve endings. The inner muscles of her ass kept trying to grab and hold Todd's slippery tongue.

*****

Thunder rumbled as the rain continued to pound the tin roof of the barn. Jan shivered as a cool gust of wind sweep in through the open truck door and caressed her naked body. She was laying flat on her stomach, her legs spread wide as her right foot was on the floor of the truck.

Memories of Todd's tongue in her ass as Jake watched made her shiver even harder than the breeze did. The thought of Mike fucking her ass with his long thin dick made her moan. That was what had set her orgasm off. The fact that anal sex had never crossed her mind before....

Well, not as an actual fact, no, but, as a fantasy the answer was a definite, yes. With Bubba, there had been no way for it to happen. His aversion to anything anal and his size both worked against it ever happening. With a soft groan, Jan pushed up onto her hands and knees and then quickly looked over her shoulder to see if Todd was still there.

Seeing that she was alone, she slowly backed toward the passenger door. She grabbed Jake's old flannel shirt as she climb down to the floor of the barn. The dusty concrete was cool on her bare feet. Her socks and tennis shoes were on the floor of the truck. She could not remember taking them off.

She stuffed the socks in the shoes, threw the shirt over her shoulder, and walked to the back of the truck. There was no one there. Then she heard laughter and low voices from outside. There were two piles of clothing just inside the partially opened barn door. She heard the steady drum of the rain on the tin roof.

With a grin, she walked over to the door and looked out. Jake and Todd were both naked and out running around in the rain. With a laugh, she dropped the shoes and shirt and then she walked outside into the dark parking lot to join them.

The rain was cold at first but felt so good against her skin after the heat of the day. "What a way to end a great day," she said to no one in particular.

Jake chuckled and asked, "The rain or Todd's tongue up your cute little ass?'

Jan felt her face get warm but she grinned at Jake and answered, "Yes."

Todd walked up behind her, put his arms around her waist, and kissed her on the neck. Jan leaned her head to the side so he had easier access and then groaned softly as his hot hard dick bushed against her ass to settle between the cheeks.

A moment later, Jake took three steps, leaned in and kissed Jan on the lips. She kissed him back as her arms went around his waist and pulled him forward. His hot hard dick pressed against her belly just above her mound. Her breasts mashed against his hairy chest.

Talk about your rock and a hard place. She was sandwiched in just such a place. A hard hot dick in the back and the front. Jan moaned loudly into Jake's mouth as she flexed her hips back and forth. There is not telling where things would have gone if headlights had not appeared on the road leading up to the gate.

The three naked people broke apart and scrambled for the door and their clothing. Jan threw on Jake's old shirt and peeked around the edge of the door. She could see headlights at the gate but nothing more because of the glare.

Jake, with his shorts and t-shirt on, stepped into the doorway and shaded his eyes. "I can't tell who it is," he told the other two.

Todd, now dressed, stepped out next to him and shaded his eyes. "It's probably the boss. You know Bubba called him to say the gate was left unlocked."

Jake waved toward the gate. A moment later the cars horn blew and the car backed up, turned around and drove back to the highway. The three watched as it headed back toward town.

"The boss is right," Todd said with a grin.

Jake nodded and looked over his shoulder at Jan. "I think it's time to head for home."

Jan grinned as she nodded. Looking at Todd, she asked, "The three of us?'

"You don't think I'm going to leave you all alone and defenseless with this dirty old man do you."

"And whose going to protect me from you?" Jan asked still grinning. "That is, if I wanted protecting. I kind of liked the rock and a hard place I was in."

Jake laughed and shook his head. "Like I said Todd, you are in a whole heap of trouble."

"And you think you're safe?" Jan asked and then chuckled. "I'm getting in the truck while you two lock up. I hear a hot tub calling my name and at least half a dozen beers between now and daylight."

With that said, Jan slipped the shirt off and walked naked out into the rain to get into Jake's old pickup. Her hips had a sway and swing that made it a marvel to watch her ass as she walked away. Only when the pickup door closed did either of the two men watching move and then it was a scramble to get the barn doors closed and locked.

"Life is certainly more interesting," Jake said as he and Todd walked toward their vehicles.

Todd chuckled and said, "And it's likely to stay that way for a while if we're lucky."

"Luck will have nothing to do with it as long as we keep Jan happy and satisfied," Jake said as he stopped by the truck door and opened it.

Looking inside at the beautiful naked woman sitting in the front seat, he grinned and added, "It will be a hard dirty job but ain't I glad it's going to me that will be doing it."

Jan looked at him funny and then at Todd on the other side of his car as he said, "Amen to that."

Looking at Jake she asked, "What hard dirty job?"

Jake smiled and got into the truck. He closed the door, leaned over and kissed Jan softly on the lips for a second. Straightening up, he started the truck and then whispered, "You my dear and a lovely dirty job it will be to keep you completely satisfied for as long as you want, when you want and where you want."

Jan blushed deeply, her face getting very warm. A second later, she whispered, "Oh yeah, that hard dirty job."

Jake followed Todd to the gate. Todd got out and opened the gate. Jake pulled past and drove down to the highway. He stopped there and waited for Todd to catch up. Looking over at Jan, he asked, "Any regrets?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then shook her head. "No regrets but I keep wondering why it took so long for me to kick Bubba to the curb."

"The known is always easier than the unknown," Jake said as Todd pulled up behind them. As Jake pulled out onto the highway, he added, "Todd is a much better match for you than anyone."

Jan nodded and whispered, "I know but...." She let the sentence hang.

"You're not ready to jump head first into another steady romance thing. You have a lot more exploring to do," Jake finished for her.

Jan chuckled as she nodded. "I feel like there is a whole lot more to life than what I had before and this afternoon and tonight has proved that so very well. So yeah, I have a lot more exploring on a personal, sexual, and life in general level to do."

"Just keep Todd in mind as you do all this exploring. He's a pretty open guy and from what he says, not really jealous but... Well, just keep him in mind. Flashing and showing off to others isn't much of a problem but sex with others.... Well, it does carry a price in a relationship unless it's thoroughly understood by all concerned right from the start."

Jan scooted over closer to Jake and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes, Uncle Jake, I will keep your advice in mind as I do my exploring and yes, I will have a long talk with Todd as soon as possible."

Jake grinned as he flashed his brake lights and pulled over to stop on the side of the road. Todd pulled in right behind him. Jake turned his head and kissed Jan on the lips softly.

When he broke the kiss, he said, "So get out of here and go talk to him. You live with your parents and he lives with his, so if you two need a place, there is a spare key to the pool house under the planter in the carport."

Jan grinned and kissed Jake long and hard. With a soft moan, she broke the kiss and slid over to the passenger door. "I love you Jake and I think I always have only I never knew it."

With that said, she opened the truck door and climb out. She grinned as she picked up his shirt and smelled of it. "I'll keep this for those cool morning rides to work."

Jan tossed the shirt over her shoulder and walked naked back to get into Todd's car. Once seated with the door closed, she said, "We need to talk."

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers